Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 13, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
rhythmz

I agree with everyone speaking well on behalf of Supreme, their quality of clothing alone is a reason to pay the cost. Their 5 panels (camps), in my opinion, have a superb fit to them, and they're made well to last. Not to mention how many trends they set for other companies for their fabrics. Any collab vans I have ever purchased have stood the test of time well. Their jackets and hoodies might be expensive, but they're comfortable as hell and they are definitely going to last you a very long time. When it comes to street wear, I think they literally just reign supreme.

yup. the jackets are really great. i honestly only buy like 2 jackets a year and they last forever.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 13, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
northwest

looks dope man! nice pickup. I am definitely getting that now. thanks for posting pics, i was skeptical at first because it 's cord, but it looks good.
September 13, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
howthegodschill

looks dope man! nice pickup. I am definitely getting that now. thanks for posting pics, i was skeptical at first because it 's cord, but it looks good.

Likewise, but the quality is honestly up there, and since the material isn't stiff it fits so perfectly.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

September 13, 2012 @ 10:35 AM
HarborCo

Where can I get a good adjustable earflap 5 panel?

Charlie brown is cool but all black is a mad hat
http://www.quintinco.com/product/quintin-headwear/charlie-black-2/

That's a dope hat, but it's not adjustable. I just bought the huf earflap volley, and it was advertised as being adjustable online, and it isn't even adjustable. I am pretty disappointed, especially since it doesn't fit my bigass head. I am really looking for one that is adjustable

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

September 13, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
leify23

you think supreme's headwear is boring, but thats because theres plenty of other brands now making 5 panels with all these crazy fabrics and designs trying so hard to make their way up. then when you get your new branded cap, you realize how aslfjkfaskl;f the fit is or the quality. supreme paved the way for these other brands to even get into this hype. its all about the hype bro.

Tbh supreme, ripndip, norse projects, quiet life, etc are all made by the same company so fit and quality isnt something simply associated with supreme...nowadays if you buy a cap thats made in america its coming from this source. As far as originality goes i dig supreme as much as the next guy but i dont think its that hard to pick a decent fabric, send it to a company and then put a box logo on it if you catch my drift. The supreme florals last year were hella sick, but when huf (i think) brought out a snapback with the same fabric it kinda opened my eyes to how easy it really is to create these hats. That said ofcourse i still buy and wear them etc i just dont think its THAT hard, and im not entirely sure supreme 'paved the way'

Instagram - LE11FFF

September 13, 2012 @ 11:58 AM
llepskrad

anyone got a black real tree, or not a rip off on some suede donegal?

Superiority's pure priority.

September 13, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
rhythmz

you think supreme's headwear is boring, but thats because theres plenty of other brands now making 5 panels with all these crazy fabrics and designs trying so hard to make their way up. then when you get your new branded cap, you realize how aslfjkfaskl;f the fit is or the quality. supreme paved the way for these other brands to even get into this hype. its all about the hype bro.

Tbh supreme, ripndip, norse projects, quiet life, etc are all made by the same company so fit and quality isnt something simply associated with supreme...nowadays if you buy a cap thats made in america its coming from this source. As far as originality goes i dig supreme as much as the next guy but i dont think its that hard to pick a decent fabric, send it to a company and then put a box logo on it if you catch my drift. The supreme florals last year were hella sick, but when huf (i think) brought out a snapback with the same fabric it kinda opened my eyes to how easy it really is to create these hats. That said ofcourse i still buy and wear them etc i just dont think its THAT hard, and im not entirely sure supreme 'paved the way'

yes, they did.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

September 13, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
callumanthony93

@callumanthony93 I dogged the gaga you displayed. Is that black hat, in the front ,Cahart? And the top right hat looks like an Adidas camp realeased from early production stages.

yeah , the carhartt 5 panels are great, abit thicker than most but a great fit.

top right? i assume you meant top left. but no i worked at the olympics last month and that was issued as part of the uniform, used to say "security" on the front in reflective tape but it came off, thinking of sewing something onto it
September 13, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
M.

Okay, so I asked this question in the 10 Deep thread but it's all dead over there. So how do the camps fit, shallow or deep?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 13, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
mregotting

supreme just dropped new 5 panels
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/hats/zebra-camp-cap/purple
won't cop.

http://wd-40s.tumblr.com/

September 13, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

this is dropped like 3 hours ago
September 13, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
mregotting

this is dropped like 3 hours ago

those*

I just found out sooooooooooooooo

http://wd-40s.tumblr.com/

September 13, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
macbeth

Can anyone identify this hat? It's from the beams fall/winter look book, but I don't think it's a beams hat.
September 14, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
magmar

bringing this thread back from the spam, you're welcome.

also something relevant

September 14, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
obscurities

also something relevant

Zebra one actually looks cool, i usually hate tacky five panels.
September 14, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
M4RC05

cool

moo

September 14, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
HarborCo

cool

That's the earflap cap I copped. It said it was adjustable on the website, but it is super small and not adjustable at all. I'm really disappointed. Such a dope hat. I really want an earflap hat that is adjustable.

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

September 14, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
mproc

I got the croc from RipNDip recently and the fit is awful.
September 14, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
magmar

also something relevant

Zebra one actually looks cool, i usually hate tacky five panels.

yeah, not really into either much but found out about it on tumblr when I saw this post.
September 14, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
M.

I'm a ghost when it comes to MY questions. sad Lol.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 14, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
waquaxy

@callumanthony93 I dogged the gaga you displayed. Is that black hat, in the front ,Cahart? And the top right hat looks like an Adidas camp realeased from early production stages.

yeah , the carhartt 5 panels are great, abit thicker than most but a great fit.

top right? i assume you meant top left. but no i worked at the olympics last month and that was issued as part of the uniform, used to say "security" on the front in reflective tape but it came off, thinking of sewing something onto it

Yeah... Sorry bout that weird ass comment. my phones predictive texting and my purple berry kush. I think you should sew something on. I am pro clothe modification. I'm finna find a cahart five now. Always just one more thing.
September 14, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
waquaxy

Okay, so I asked this question in the 10 Deep thread but it's all dead over there. So how do the camps fit, shallow or deep?

I think shallow... I have two but I'm not by/wearing them so I don't remember.. Really though man, 10.deep is lowering their standards day x day. You could get cooler camps for the same price. Not trying to sway you, I just feel like I wasted money. I know I could've done better.
September 14, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
backspacecentury

cool

That's the earflap cap I copped. It said it was adjustable on the website, but it is super small and not adjustable at all. I'm really disappointed. Such a dope hat. I really want an earflap hat that is adjustable.

Yea also got one, and turned out to be just too small for my head. If anyones interested. PM me.
September 14, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
M.

I think shallow... I have two but I'm not by/wearing them so I don't remember.. Really though man, 10.deep is lowering their standards day x day. You could get cooler camps for the same price. Not trying to sway you, I just feel like I wasted money. I know I could've done better.
I don't really like 10 Deeps camps, I just found a polka-dot one and I really liked it. I haven't searched hard enough to find another brand that has done the same. If you know, it would really help.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

September 14, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
bobcat

anyone have? the material is good?
September 14, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
SHARKlN

^^ yes. buy it. now. go.
September 14, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
mynameiszero

@bobcat look at the past page
September 14, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
john0966

Could anyone tell me the fit on DQM camps? Interested in picking one up but I wanna know it fits, comparison to other brands (preme, 19xx, huf, TQL) would be fine.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

September 14, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
bobcat

Thanks mate , had not seen.

I even decided to buy this 5panel for winter.
September 14, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
SHARKlN

Could anyone tell me the fit on DQM camps? Interested in picking one up but I wanna know it fits, comparison to other brands (preme, 19xx, huf, TQL) would be fine.

dqm uses the same manufacturer as huf, quiet life, supreme
but, shit varies camp to camp. my tql corduroy was huge next to the cosmos, which was bigger than my chambray huf that made my dqm shrim seem big.. but not next to those chip camos that were much bigger than my realtree and satin.

jafeel?

Please login first to reply.