Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 18, 2011 @ 05:15 AM
piffaliffagus

I mean I don't care about him or his music, Im just curious. Its seems pretty hypocritical. I mean atleast the kid can somewhat skate.

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

November 18, 2011 @ 05:42 AM
EC

obviously you do care because you took the time out of your day to make a thread about it.
November 18, 2011 @ 05:45 AM
barbagelbites

obviously you do care because you took the time out of your day to make a thread about it.

Rest In Peace, Barbagelbites 11-11

November 18, 2011 @ 05:53 AM
piffaliffagus

Damn u kids are getting dumber each generation. What I made this topic for is to understand why people are hating on someone for wearing supreme. What makes them any more superior than people like him and lil Wayne etc. Why do they care so much about what other people are wearing?

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

November 18, 2011 @ 05:53 AM
iAmSofaKing

Lets face it, its the fact that more people will wear Supreme and it will eventually lose it's exclusivity

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 18, 2011 @ 06:06 AM
piffaliffagus

Lets face it, its the fact that more people will wear Supreme and it will eventually lose it's exclusivity

I see. Thanks for an actual answer. But supreme will always be supreme to me. Like how Gucci or lv will always b the same to girls. What I find funny is that the kids getting ape shit over people wearing supreme is probably the same kids that get mad when people call them out for wearing nike sb's and don't even skate. vicious cycle

November 18, 2011 @ 06:55 AM
EC

your probably 15 and from the suburbs. shut the fuck up.
November 18, 2011 @ 07:13 AM
VOMITSPIT

I see. Thanks for an actual answer. But supreme will always be supreme to me. Like how Gucci or lv will always b the same to girls. What I find funny is that the kids getting ape shit over people wearing supreme is probably the same kids that get mad when people call them out for wearing nike sb's and don't even skate. vicious cycle

what's your point of making a thread about it. these are things everyone knows and answers we all knew we were gonna see, why bring up a discussion about obvious shit.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

November 18, 2011 @ 08:01 AM
LA4lyfe

tyler is a fucking faggot, i don't want to wear the same shit as a queer ass nigger

it's EXACTLY like if you see pinoys rocking tisa snapbacks, you don't wanna be associate with looking like a fag pinoy

in conclusion, if i see you wearing supreme. i'll probably think you're a faggot, pinoy, or tyler dick rider aka: faggot
November 18, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
lol

yea man that nigga wears pants too fuck wearing pants that shits for fags and dick riders

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

November 18, 2011 @ 09:02 AM
vanitas

tyler is a fucking faggot, i don't want to wear the same shit as a queer ass nigger

it's EXACTLY like if you see pinoys rocking tisa snapbacks, you don't wanna be associate with looking like a fag pinoy

in conclusion, if i see you wearing supreme. i'll probably think you're a faggot, pinoy, or tyler dick rider aka: faggot

.....dat impeccable logic
November 18, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
piffaliffagus

your probably 15 and from the suburbs. shut the fuck up.

Haha u mad. Don't u have anything better to do than to lurk in forums and talk shit?

November 18, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
piffaliffagus

what's your point of making a thread about it. these are things everyone knows and answers we all knew we were gonna see, why bring up a discussion about obvious shit.

I could say the same thing about your post. You don't have to read into this topic if u don't want to.

November 18, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
usomanuso

Damn u kids are getting dumber each generation. What I made this topic for is to understand why people are hating on someone for wearing supreme. What makes them any more superior than people like him and lil Wayne etc. Why do they care so much about what other people are wearing?
Before you call us dumb, you should check your own spelling and grammar
"why does so much people hate tyler for wearing supreme?"
November 18, 2011 @ 05:39 PM
icywhite

dis niggas realll son, aka: faggot

*my question is broke

November 18, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
originalhype

People hate him for not having ORIGINALITY. Note, he wasn't the first artist to wear supreme.
Also supreme endorses him to wear to wear,it's a marketing scheme. The more people are aware of it, the better.
That's all he wears, is supreme, where's the variety?

If you are an artist, you have to be unique and original in terms of your fashion. Look at Michael jackson, dude didn't rock one style, he wore different styles.

Check out my online store: www.selfscale.net SNAP03: Corroded Key Chain Fob $30.00 FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA SHOE01: Portable Shoe B

November 18, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
lol

lol who the fuck cares hes a dude wearing fresh shit the only reason niggas hate is cause hes famous

is he supposed to wear fubu? looooool

November 18, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
3lite

Cause he is black, ugly, and his music sucks.
November 18, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
lol

yea you can only wear supreme if you are pretty and white and make good music~

November 19, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
-alex

i stopped caring about supreme because of him tbh..

i dont wanna be associated with 15year old asians jumping on bandwagons
November 19, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
shinjin

this thread is fuckin sad

WRONG. I dont give a shit about Tyler but people should fuckin respect Supreme for what it is...
one of the last (and best) street brands still worth wearing

and it will always keep its exclusivity because the one thing it does right that none of the other
street brands do is that they do a LIMITED RELEASE and never rerelease items.
look at Diamond Supply restocking their shit every week on karmaloop. Now everyone and their mom has
that Cassie x Diamond shirt. Used to be dope, now its just stupid.
Other street brands should take some notes

Sure sponsoring Tyler was a stupid marketing move, but compared to what OTHER streetwear companies
have done I can accept that. Would you rather wear monkey tshirts for 86$ each?
November 19, 2011 @ 03:40 AM
WCDon

Lol yall niggas mad. I dont see why you niggas care so much tbh. If you dont wanna wear it then dont wear it. shit. Salty ass niggas

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

November 19, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
Faena

any mention of tyler and all the boys get excited..
November 19, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
barbagelbites

any mention of tyler and all the boys get excited..

truth.
If you take the same logic with Supreme on Tyler than with Vans and Tyler. People dont say shit about him wearing vans. Everyone and their dog wears vans. We arent dick riders for wearing brands that one person decides to wear.

Rest In Peace, Barbagelbites 11-11

November 19, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
black

Jealousy and envy, it creates anger which creates shit talking.

blackmfg.co fitted goods

November 21, 2011 @ 04:55 AM
wiznerd1

why is no one acknowledging how great the OP's grammar is??
November 21, 2011 @ 06:29 AM
iAmSofaKing

this thread is fuckin sad

WRONG. I dont give a shit about Tyler but people should fuckin respect Supreme for what it is...
one of the last (and best) street brands still worth wearing

and it will always keep its exclusivity because the one thing it does right that none of the other
street brands do is that they do a LIMITED RELEASE and never rerelease items.
look at Diamond Supply restocking their shit every week on karmaloop. Now everyone and their mom has
that Cassie x Diamond shirt. Used to be dope, now its just stupid.
Other street brands should take some notes

Sure sponsoring Tyler was a stupid marketing move, but compared to what OTHER streetwear companies
have done I can accept that. Would you rather wear monkey tshirts for 86$ each?

Lol what an in depth Asian answer. You parents have taught you well. What a well structured argument..

But, i know a couple of hard core Supreme heads who jumped of Sup because of stupid little asian kids wearing it..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 21, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
hungryghost

If i see you wearing supreme im going to think the same thing

Please login first to reply.