October 16, 2011 @ 07:32 PM

Post: 38

Join Date: May 2009

I've been wondering, what are these leather patches found on mountains bags really called? And does anybody have an idea on where to cop these on their own? Iv'e had the idea to sew them on the front pocket of a denim shirt ( i think visvim already did it....)


Please login first to reply.
Back To Top