Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 23, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

got one from lv for $203.2 awhile back. The following day i went out with my old lady and before i left i clipped it on putting my id and debit card in it. Look at myself in the mirror and realized i'm a twenty-five year old man wearing a coin purse.

I returned it the following day.

this is an example of being true to oneself. Lol dude realized he didn't like the feel and the way he looked and admitted it. Example of someone not trying hard and just doing what they feel comfortable with.

cool
October 8, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
tokyocean

i feel like it would keep going into the middle of my legs and piss me off and make it really awkward looking when you walk. they are kinda cool looking but i defidently dont think fashiojn over function is the way to go
I'm late on this reply, but I wanted to provide my two cents on this. You could just attach it to the belt loop on your hip. It doesn't necessarily have to be attached to front belt loop. I know most people would go for the front loop, but there isn't really a right or wrong way to do it.

I think it's a good idea. It's a subtle way to accessorize without looking like you're trying too hard. I think the only reason why people associate coin pouches with douchebaggery is due to the fact that the most coin pouches worn this way are Louis Vuitton. Of course there are going to be people here and there who wear it around just to show off, but there are people who do it for style and functionality as well. If I'm going to wear one of those, I'd do it so that I can have a spot to keep my coins instead of leaving them inside my pockets. The coin pocket on my jeans would be rather inconvenient since it's actually quite difficult to take the coins out when I need them to buy something. Style is another aspect of it.

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT

October 19, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
You can't buy class.

Depends how it's used. If it's hanging on a belt, that's corny to me. 

Please login first to reply.