Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 30, 2011 @ 10:50 AM
gamesnacks

lot of the gear that was taken from top clothing and shoe shops will probably end up on Ebay being sold. It's just interesting to me to see what a surge in clothing, accessories and shoes being sold on Ebay will be seen. I saw some pictures with people carrying out bags from high-end boutiques to stores like Adidas. Either they are going to keep the gear for themselves or sell on Ebay.

So, how do you feel about the possibility of stolen clothing, accessories and shoes from the riots being sold on Ebay? It feels kinda weird to know that you could be buying gear that was stolen via the London riots. However, some are gonna be looking for deals. Will there be new sellers registered where one could get good deals? LOL

Input if you want. I'm just curious what other people think, I'm not trying to solicit deals or condone looting.
August 30, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
bleeech

personally fuck it.

It feels more weird to think that starving kids in a third world country stitched the clothes together and got paid nearly nothing.
September 3, 2011 @ 01:06 AM
johnathan

personally fuck it.

It feels more weird to think that starving kids in a third world country stitched the clothes together and got paid nearly nothing.

free max b 2013

September 3, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
paulgriffin119

Hm...never thought of this, but it's probably pretty cool some of the stuff you could get
September 20, 2011 @ 02:37 PM
gamesnacks

personally fuck it.

Word.
September 21, 2011 @ 11:30 AM
sfkhfklhasfhk

I woulda got some shit

Please login first to reply.