Herschel Supply Co. vs Jansport Backpacks

September 22, 2011 @ 01:16:31
its crzy how fast they blew up, just last semester i was the only one who had a herschel backpack. Im not hatin though if everyone has it just shows they must be doin somethin right n ill just keep supportin them. Its not as popular as northface or jansport backpacks though and if high school kids use them at least its not as bad as those stupid kids backpack.
September 22, 2011 @ 20:37:28
someone recommend me an alternative to herschel's little america?

pm me <3
September 23, 2011 @ 16:10:41
herschel
October 01, 2011 @ 00:29:10
ok I got another tear

the seam was coming apart again in a new spot
October 01, 2011 @ 21:13:52
jansport>>>
October 02, 2011 @ 18:18:06
sending them these pics smh smh
i got a defective backpack

October 02, 2011 @ 18:43:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
someone recommend me an alternative to herschel's little america?

pm me <3

Cop that Division Day Pack man...
October 02, 2011 @ 18:50:41
sending them these pics smh smh
i got a defective backpack

yo BK. I think it had something to do with Karmaloop, cause mine ripped too. I contacted Herschel about 5 weeks ago, sent them pictures and they sent me a new one for free. Refuse to send in your old one so you don't waste money shipping it. They sent it to me within two days. You could ask for a new color if you want.
October 02, 2011 @ 22:14:42
yo BK. I think it had something to do with Karmaloop, cause mine ripped too. I contacted Herschel about 5 weeks ago, sent them pictures and they sent me a new one for free. Refuse to send in your old one so you don't waste money shipping it. They sent it to me within two days. You could ask for a new color if you want.

Nice, thanks smokeyface

I can't send it in anyway cause I need it for school
is your new one holding up?
October 02, 2011 @ 22:41:19
Nice, thanks smokeyface

I can't send it in anyway cause I need it for school
is your new one holding up?

I sewed up the old one and its still in good condition. Gonna use it until it gets worse or turns out like yours. Did you get your bag from kloop? I think Kloop sells defects or old products like from 2 years ago when Herschel first started. When I got the new bag, the quality was amazing, and the tag from the inside is in a different spot then the one i got from kloop.
October 02, 2011 @ 23:19:35
I sewed up the old one and its still in good condition. Gonna use it until it gets worse or turns out like yours. Did you get your bag from kloop? I think Kloop sells defects or old products like from 2 years ago when Herschel first started. When I got the new bag, the quality was amazing, and the tag from the inside is in a different spot then the one i got from kloop.

Yeah it's from karmaloop

i'll try what you're doing
October 02, 2011 @ 23:32:28
northface > all ?
October 02, 2011 @ 23:34:25
October 16, 2011 @ 07:48:22
herschel isn't making more classics til january 15

I'll just use my sewn classic until then

also saw 3 more kids with herschel at my school (now 6 people have them)

damn
October 16, 2011 @ 10:13:54
got some jansport. will cop hershel as xtra for schoo.
January 25, 2012 @ 13:29:29
does anyone know where i can order the herschel heritage in the UK? In brown if possible
January 26, 2012 @ 01:27:38
i have to send in my crappy coming apart at the seams classic before they send me one

this is my only backpack. my jansport is somewhere in my garage

fuck
March 03, 2012 @ 20:57:33
Opinion:
Khaki or black Little America?
March 03, 2012 @ 21:00:55
I like the black, the Little America tends to go out fast too!
The Little America in Moss is fucking nice too: http://shop.abcdenim.com/product/little-america-moss-herschel-supply-co
March 03, 2012 @ 21:36:15
Hows the durability on the Little America?
March 03, 2012 @ 22:13:15
I own my little america for almost 10 months now and it still looks crispy.
The material is pretty solid.
I use it almost every day for university stuff and sometimes on the weekends.
I don't care pretty much, due to the fact it's a rucksack but it basically has no signs of wear except a little on the material with the drawstring but nothing to worry about.
Hard to explain but if you want I can take some photos of that..

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

March 03, 2012 @ 22:15:26
does anyone know where i can order the herschel heritage in the UK? In brown if possible

asos has some of the LAs, but I dont think in brown if I remember correctly.
I got mine from karmaloop and with a 20% code it was even cheaper than buying it in europe.
but I'm from Germany though..

March 03, 2012 @ 22:42:26
I bought an Atmos bag off someone on here way back, by far the toughest bag I've had. Definitely want to cop the Atmos nylon daypack next. I really like the look of most Subcrew backpacks, but my last one got beat with quickness, so I'm hesitant.

narsha.narsha.narsha

March 03, 2012 @ 22:49:54
Thanks for the reply, mate!
March 03, 2012 @ 22:51:48
I don't care pretty much, due to the fact it's a rucksack but it basically has no signs of wear except a little on the material with the drawstring but nothing to worry about.

Which color did you go with?
I'm having a hard time deciding between khaki and black.
March 03, 2012 @ 22:56:31

My Pop Quiz has been holding up…Had it for a year and half…Only complaint is the white patch with the company logo gets dirty and fades to brown if you're not careful.

Other than that, the thread and fabric is very thick on these bags…Im not sure for how long but I think this bag might be better than a Jansport quality wise
March 03, 2012 @ 23:05:01
I have both, but the quality in jansport is much better based on my experience. I used the same jansport backpack in high school for 4 years without any problems. My herschel backpack already started tearing at the seams after a few weeks, luckily I got it for free so I didn't really care.
March 03, 2012 @ 23:56:11

Which color did you go with?
I'm having a hard time deciding between khaki and black.

Mine is brown.
I like my stuff look clean and 'new' so I chose brown over khaki.

March 06, 2012 @ 20:59:09
looks nice bruh!
March 07, 2012 @ 02:14:38
they dont even make the old classics anymore

smh i'll probably just stitch my backpack together and just use it when i need to. dont use it for school anymore
Please login first to reply.
x