August 3, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
gaia

wassup yall. so lately i've been wondering in white shoes are fashionable? i usually wear black. but i want try something different, without lowering my swag meter.

do you guys think white shoes are fashionable?
or is the general consensus dey ugly?
April 2, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
illumecate

If you rock them right they look fly as fuck.
I like khaki colored pants with lo top white vans
April 10, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
MuffinClipper

If you wanna wear white shoes, you have to make sure to contrast your outfits. Depends on the white shoes too, a pair of cream/white vans can be worn in a completely different way from any other white sneaker like Janoskis. It's pretty easy to pull off too with just jeans or khakis & either a basic or graphic hoodie or tee
April 11, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
jgrand03

Throw some color into your outfit and I think white shoes are easy to pull off
April 11, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
reesehiawatha

Last pair of white shoes I had was some crispy ass AF1s in like 8th grade.
I've got this weird aversion to color and bright things, though.
Fashionable, yes. You can pull 'em off if you do it right.
But like all things style, it just comes down to personal preference.

April 12, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
malevy

Personally not a fan of white shoes unless it during summer but when pulled off right, they do look very nice
April 12, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
HWYS - Joey

Sneakers and summer shoes -- yes, whites are ok.
Dress up shoes? idk man, you better be walking with some fly chics in order to pull that one...
White dress up shoes look dumb as fukc imo.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 12, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
ED DIE

I agree , white dress shoes are dog breakfast and if your going to be leaving your house with these white shoes you better fill you shirt pocket with bleach because your going to be cleaning them every 5 seconds , let me just ask you this , do they make white tires for cars . Leave the white department to the ladies .
April 12, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Jake Ocean

white shoes are down

http://www.distantlight.co

April 13, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
slap

Definitely dude, lots of people wear white shoes!

Personally, I rock my white Vans x Huf Snakeskin Authentics. Its beat, but Perfect for spring and summer!
If I'm wearing white shoes, ill wear darker pants, like olive pants or raw denim for that contrast.

Other classic shoes include white Nike Air Force 1s and white leather Jack Purcell Ox!

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

April 13, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
bkallday86

aint nuthing wrong wid some white feets just keep em clean makes all ur other colors stand out if done right

Money Over Everything

April 13, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
Urban Aesthetics

But of course you can wear white shoes without "lowering" yourself. I do agree that it also depends on what you choose to rock. For example, a pair of white suede bucks or white/off white wingtips are classics during the Spring/Summer seasons whereas white canvas sneakers can be worn casually year-round...

Instagram: ArielofUA || UrbanAesthetics.net || Tumblr: urbanaesthetics.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.