>sad
October 31, 2011 @ 02:54 AM
black

Check out quintin co.

blackmfg.co fitted goods

May 28, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
chads

Check out quintin co.

Quintin doesn't do manufacturing for outside brands anymore.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 28, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
malcolmilfhunt

Check out quintin co.

Quintin doesn't do manufacturing for outside brands anymore.

yea they've gotten too cool. no longer on the message boards and forums anymore either i'm guessing haha

Yayo from the Bayo

May 31, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
nigganigganigga

suspended

I know the manufacture that does all the "usa" hats. There the same manufacture as supreme diamond ect. Its gonna cost you at least 500$ to get that info
June 11, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
BEENDOINGIT

I know the manufacture that does all the "usa" hats. There the same manufacture as supreme diamond ect. Its gonna cost you at least 500$ to get that info

Fuck this guy. HMU if you want Supremes manufacturer, will do it for $250, sorry if you think this is shit but it has taken like 8 months to find it.
June 11, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
Fitch

lol, charging for info that you can find for free if you look hard enough. Hell, you could probably email Supreme or Diamond and get it. OP, don't pay.
June 11, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
Fitch

Also, maybe this thread will be of marginal help to you. I think it gives a couple manufacturers.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/124960
June 11, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
Truetalk

javier...

Now get to searching
June 11, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
livinelite

If you search for a little bit you will be able to find it
June 12, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
nilevalleydave

Why would you want to buy hats manufactured in the US, the labor costs will destroy your margins

Original men influence the world http://www.nilevalleyapparel.com

June 12, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
almondania

Why would you want to buy hats manufactured in the US, the labor costs will destroy your margins

I dunno, to promote the US economy over a foreign economy. smh
June 12, 2012 @ 08:32 AM
DannyHH

Fuck this guy. HMU if you want Supremes manufacturer, will do it for $250, sorry if you think this is shit but it has taken like 8 months to find it.

idk if you was lying to me, but that place never emailed me back lol
June 12, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
AG23

why on earth would anyone do that?? dont you know that we would rather rely on china than support the independent businesses in our own country? duh.
June 12, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
nilevalleydave

Be my guest. Your next issue will be is how to price hats against companies that have identical style, more brand recognition and lower production costs because they outsource. However I bet you have already figured that out.
SMH

Original men influence the world http://www.nilevalleyapparel.com

June 12, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
BEENDOINGIT

idk if you was lying to me, but that place never emailed me back lol

They are 100% legit. Got to request a quote if you want them to email you back.
June 12, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
almondania

Be my guest. Your next issue will be is how to price hats against companies that have identical style, more brand recognition and lower production costs because they outsource. However I bet you have already figured that out.
SMH

Look through any clothing company thread (Diamond for example) where they use hats manufactured in China and the USA. Sure, the masses of clothing brand bandwagoners will be satisfied with the China made hats, but the core group of followers love the USA made hats, and those are the people you want to make happy, the people that give a fuck. Not everything is a competition to make more money, at least not to me.
June 12, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
SHARKlN

sew cal?
June 12, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
BEENDOINGIT

sew cal?

Nah it ain't sew cal.
June 12, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
BEENDOINGIT

If you want USA cap manufacturers hit me up. Look for other manufacturers or money in return.
June 12, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Fitch

why on earth would anyone do that?? dont you know that we would rather rely on china than support the independent businesses in our own country? duh.

I thought OP is from Australia though.
July 5, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
lnv89

Does anyone know the company/manufacturer name on the back of this Only NY snapback?
This isn’t a Only NY logo, so wanted to know who’s it is as i have seen it on a few hats.
Its blue, white and red with a ladies head.
Link below.
Link
Thanks in advance
July 6, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
ryder

The people that think cut & sew info is freely available blows me away. If someone finds a factory thats cheap and high quality they sit on that info and dont tell a god damn soul, only person that knows my hat factory and cut and sew factory is my business partner.

Took me over 8 months to finally find a factory in china that is reliable, professional, all about high quality and all that for snapbacks. My guy even made me a sample before i paid him. Its also hella cheap to go straight to a factory. I get my sample next week after just doing a money transfer today. I may be able to help some other brands out, for a fee of course. Shoot me a PM with your info and ill contact you if we end up doing middle man work for others.

Also i think the "Made in USA" is semi overrated. The majority of people want high quality, for the lowest price and at the end of the day i doubt they really care where it comes from. Especially with some of the stuff china is producing right now.

Heres a pic of the sample im waiting to come in

edmflavor.com

July 6, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
SHARKlN

Also i think the "Made in USA" is semi overrated. The majority of people want high quality, for the lowest price and at the end of the day i doubt they really care where it comes from. Especially with some of the stuff china is producing right now.

MADE IN USA is more than quality and price. It's about wanting to put a meal on an honest workers table without sending money out of the country. Support US brands with US dollars to strengthen the US economy. I buy US goods wherever I feasibly can. Honestly, I think US apparel puts the money in the factory workers' hands whereas offshore production will end up with the company and foreign economy getting that larger share. With offshore production, you've eliminated a couple pieces from the puzzle, killing any chance at money multipliers within the economy or trickle-effects. With hats being what, like 10 bucks difference in price, it's a no-brainer.
USA all the way.
July 6, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
stillwild

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

July 6, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
stillwild

This says a lot about American values.
Seriously?
Where's corporate responsibility gone?
Apple, your favorite company used to boast making ALL of their products in America, and doesn't even hire American engineers.
Now, well you know about Foxconn.

Before Technology, there was the auto industry, GM used to make their business hiring AMERICAN engineers, why? A responsibility to use American resources to grow their company and support the American economy.

Why don't you feel the same?

I'll concede the importance of maintaining a profit, but what about the message of your company?

July 6, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
ryder

MADE IN USA is more than quality and price. It's about wanting to put a meal on an honest workers table without sending money out of the country. Support US brands with US dollars to strengthen the US economy. I buy US goods wherever I feasibly can. Honestly, I think US apparel puts the money in the factory workers' hands whereas offshore production will end up with the company and foreign economy getting that larger share. With offshore production, you've eliminated a couple pieces from the puzzle, killing any chance at money multipliers within the economy or trickle-effects. With hats being what, like 10 bucks difference in price, it's a no-brainer.
USA all the way.

I guess my opinion is semi biased due to me living in Canada..

edmflavor.com

July 6, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
stillwild

USA all the way.

I guess my opinion is semi biased due to me living in Canada..

ha, only right I suppose.

July 6, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
malcolmilfhunt

Does anyone know the company/manufacturer name on the back of this Only NY snapback?
This isn’t a Only NY logo, so wanted to know who’s it is as i have seen it on a few hats.
Its blue, white and red with a ladies head.
Link below.
Link
Thanks in advance

Don't need a manufacturer but could someone tell me the exact type of fabric this snapback is made of? it's different from the generic mitchell&ness, new era snapback shit that's out. what is the fabric or texture called?

Yayo from the Bayo

Please login first to reply.