Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 22, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
Frank_

Question what goes with cream....i have a shirt i wanna do cream or banana yellow...but i cant think of what color the design should be.... would a white design on cream shirt look bad....or a black or cream..

colourlovers.com

online color palette maker.

test out a bunch of colors.

thanks that helped me ALOT
May 22, 2012 @ 10:28 AM
"Friend"

@novus if you want to promote your brand I suggest making a thread in the Fashion Brand section and bump it every so often that way the peeps here stay out of your way and you stay out of theirs AND you get to promote as much as you like cause the thread belongs to you. win/win all around
May 22, 2012 @ 11:15 AM
Alert

So, on a lighter note.. I'm making my way to college next year and was just wondering if any of y'all run your brands from a dorm room as well? And right now I got all my designs picked for this summer, they're right below here, there will be an additional design and a photo tee if everything goes according to plan! If anyone wants to support me my shop is http://stayalert.bigcartel.com/ I still got some stock left over from Spring so check it out! I want to take my brand towards the direction of the flashy 90s skate and surf clothes that I grew up wearing because of my brother's hand-me-downs. Please give me some criticism on what you don't like and let me know what you do like! (I may have already posted these designs in here but this is more of an official post, not trying to spam)
P.S I'm currently in the process of smoothing out these lines and polishing the designs until they're perfect, but these will be the designs

Yeah I did mine from a dorm to. Its awesome take advantage of all the people living there. Hype it up and you should have some easy sales/ fans
Thought it might be something like that! Well thanks for the input man. And than you grams as well!
May 22, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
karakter1

whats all the hate about?

didn't see anything posted that was different than all the other bullshit!

disrespectful?.....hilarious.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
dangerers

my logo any critique or advice are welcome

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

May 22, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
novusimperiumco

@novus if you want to promote your brand I suggest making a thread in the Fashion Brand section and bump it every so often that way the peeps here stay out of your way and you stay out of theirs AND you get to promote as much as you like cause the thread belongs to you. win/win all around

yeah i agree , i really want to get my brand out there, i got designs for days, but i just started, i released 3 shirts , in 3 different colors, white black and heather grey,

i got 2 more in production.

but im not sure if i should print in size small , ive been printing in sz M , L , and XL.
May 22, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
novusimperiumco

whats all the hate about?

didn't see anything posted that was different than all the other bullshit!

disrespectful?.....hilarious.

yup lmao. its all good doe.
May 22, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
flauwekul

Damn, that looks real dope, I would definitely walk around with that on my t-shirt.

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

May 22, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
justinsos

Is it lame to label your own brand as a "Lifestyle", "Streetwear", "Collective"? Or no? I have been debating on whether it is a good idea to do so

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

May 22, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
flauwekul

So, on a lighter note.. I'm making my way to college next year and was just wondering if any of y'all run your brands from a dorm room as well? And right now I got all my designs picked for this summer, they're right below here, there will be an additional design and a photo tee if everything goes according to plan! If anyone wants to support me my shop is http://stayalert.bigcartel.com/ I still got some stock left over from Spring so check it out! I want to take my brand towards the direction of the flashy 90s skate and surf clothes that I grew up wearing because of my brother's hand-me-downs. Please give me some criticism on what you don't like and let me know what you do like! (I may have already posted these designs in here but this is more of an official post, not trying to spam)
P.S I'm currently in the process of smoothing out these lines and polishing the designs until they're perfect, but these will be the designs

Yeah I did mine from a dorm to. Its awesome take advantage of all the people living there. Hype it up and you should have some easy sales/ fans

SICK! Finally something that doesn't look like it could become mainstream, although mainstream good is for a clothing company cause that means many people are wearing it. But I mean it in a good way, because I don't really like mainstream brands.

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

May 22, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
DEADHOMME

anyone know where I can get cheap wholesale beanies from?
Like the ones Carhartt uses for their acrylic "watch" beanies.
I'll share a manufacturer btw.
Pm me.

www.deadsocietyclothing.tumblr.com / www.deadsociety.bigcartel.com / www.facebook.com/deadsocietyprojects

May 22, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
Frank_

you cant make threads in their untill your established yet
May 22, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

SwagSyndicate.com did a feat article on the Phase 1 release

check out Rich Evolution Co. Official discussion thread in the Fashion Brand section
May 22, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Frank_

Is it lame to label your own brand as a "Lifestyle", "Streetwear", "Collective"? Or no? I have been debating on whether it is a good idea to do so

honestly im tired of everybody saying this is a lifestyle brand and we strive of hard work and dedication and friends and loyalty..blah blah blah.....people gonna have to understand that a new wave is coming if your gonna do this...you cant run with the old slogans and cliche every brand used that you liked growing up because that brings no change....do things a little different shoot your look book different...promote your self different...but remember dont force yourself to be different.
May 22, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
troythesandman

Wild Munkie Paraphernalia

We just set ourselves up in the brands thread(full description inside), but I'll slide this on in here. We'd love some constructive critique and input from the hype community.

@TroyTheSandman | troyillustrations.com | @WMPClothing | wmpclothing.com

May 22, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Pm me.

Google.
May 22, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
Alert

SICK! Finally something that doesn't look like it could become mainstream, although mainstream good is for a clothing company cause that means many people are wearing it. But I mean it in a good way, because I don't really like mainstream brands.
Good to hear you like it man! Theres still some stuff up from Spring if you like those designs too!
May 22, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
"Friend"

oops my bad, but established how so? was wondering suprised
May 22, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
Frank_

you actually have to have something to show...you cant start a thread and only have some designs on photoshop mocksups
May 22, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
DEADHOMME

Pm me.

Google.

that narrows it down..

www.deadsocietyclothing.tumblr.com / www.deadsociety.bigcartel.com / www.facebook.com/deadsocietyprojects

May 22, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
"Friend"

@ xDung ohhh ok that makes sense, thanks for the knowledge
May 22, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
DEADHOMME

Pm me.

Google.

that narrows it down..

nvm found one!!!

May 22, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
stillwild

you actually have to have something to show...you cant start a thread and only have some designs on photoshop mocksups

There's no prerequisite amount of "readiness" for making a thread.
All you need is to make the title correctly.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

May 22, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
Jake Ocean

I think you have to have a real reason to do it, not just cause you want to. The brand Cxxvi (www.cxxvi.net) is considered a life style brand because of the vibe it gives off, the brand message, it's variety of products, etc. It isn't just some brand that makes 4 tees and says so.

I think it's pretty important to categorize your brand correctly. Whenever I see a brand randomly calling them selves a life style brand when there is no reason they are, i just click away. It mostly depends on the way you brand yourself and your brand message, and the way you execute it.

http://www.distantlight.co

May 22, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
jlxiiivc

What's up guys I started a clothing like around 2 months ago TWO - FOUR clothing

Check it out am tell me what you think

IIIVClothing.tumblr.com

@IIIVClothing
May 22, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
chads

I agree with jake that its good to categorize your brand and decide where you want to stand. I certainly don't think that you should used those words in your name but I think if you honestly think you are a streetwear brand then go ahead and use that in your description or something. What I think you will find though is that your type of brand will be dubbed by fans as you develop more.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 22, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
Frank_

There's no prerequisite amount of "readiness" for making a thread.
All you need is to make the title correctly.

i know a while back way before you had to have something to show before you could make a thread
May 22, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
BSH

honestly all your stuff looks really great
May 22, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
cakestar

Hey guys,
I started we started a small line a little over a year ago and just got into Kazbah (stuff isnt up yet, just got photoshoot images back from them). Thought we could share our line and get some feedback.

Cakestar Clothing

Kazhbah photoshoot images:

designs:

Decided to go all out and had custom shirts cut and sewn to spec with a super thick and soft combed cotton with a premium ribbed collar. Blew a huge ton on these because of custom cuts I had to have minimum orders per size so no XL at the moment as I am out of monies for more sizes until I can get through this first batch of shirts.

thanks,
cakestar

http://www.cakestar.com

May 23, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
Jake Ocean

Hey guys,
I started we started a small line a little over a year ago and just got into Kazbah (stuff isnt up yet, just got photoshoot images back from them). Thought we could share our line and get some feedback.

Cakestar Clothing

Kazhbah photoshoot images:

designs:

Decided to go all out and had custom shirts cut and sewn to spec with a super thick and soft combed cotton with a premium ribbed collar. Blew a huge ton on these because of custom cuts I had to have minimum orders per size so no XL at the moment as I am out of monies for more sizes until I can get through this first batch of shirts.

thanks,
cakestar

just out of curiosity, is kazbah worth it? seems pretty expensive for indie brands. does it generate any sales?

http://www.distantlight.co

Please login first to reply.