Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 21, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
romeo69

Check out my line, Plill Clothing guys! People.Living.in.Lavish.LifestylesLuxury Streetwear Brand.Based in Northern California.Follow us on twitter @PlillClothingInstagramrazzlillClothing Click link too webstore Plill Webstore
2,482 fans on Facebook man!

logo

Your text to link here...

stickers

fmw!
May 21, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
Jake Ocean

Check out my line, Plill Clothing guys! People.Living.in.Lavish.LifestylesLuxury Streetwear Brand.Based in Northern California.Follow us on twitter @PlillClothingInstagramrazzlillClothing Click link too webstore Plill Webstore

logo

stickers

fmw!

just a little advice, you should have probably stuck with an abbreviate you can say easily or say as a word, cause saying P L I L L is weird to say and a bit to complex, and doesnt look good. example ; bape - easy to say, short, simple,

http://www.distantlight.co

May 21, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
hypebeast1

We will be attending Claim2Fame this upcoming SAT May26, 2012! Hosted by UCI's Bboys Anonymous in Costa Mesa, CA. Come watch some exciting Bboy/freestyle battles and cop some cool gears. We will be selling our new drop at the event; gg

Check out the event page @
http://www.facebook.com/events/335179443216581/
May 21, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
welchy3

WINWEL key chains. Be looking for the summer drop...
May 21, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
karakter1

http://richraggs.bigcartel.com

I think I put more work into my English homework than you put into that entire brand

Thanks I just started , thats cool though.

if you just started ...and don't have the product finished yet....why is it up in your webstore?
May 21, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
mrdaleog

logo

stickers

fmw!

28 for a tank? 45 for a crewneck?
Im curious, how is this luxury? Do you call it luxury because you make the price high for a simple design?

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

May 21, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Broken Bank Clo

logo

stickers

fmw!

your product photos aren't product photos

some of your pictures when you click them are small and hurt me eyes even on a 20" screen

And after seeing that I really didn't even want to take the time out and see what the brand stands for.

Sorry

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

May 21, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
karakter1

about the pricing....

most indy brands print in low quantities..which means they pay more for garments and printing.
for example:
you may purchase by the dozen at $2.75 per tee...while large brands purchase by the case at $1.90...
you may print 36-72 pieces at $3.50 per....while a large brand will print 1500 at $1.75 per

so...its may cost you $7 to make a tee...wholesale at $14-$15....which leads to a $28-32 retail.

some brands like to charge less on they're own website since they don't need to wholesale...but you don't want to compete too much with your other accounts.

so $26-32 is pretty typical for tees to retail.
$50-60 for crews.

you can always have sales, drop prices and liquidate towards the end of a season and still make a decent profit at $15-18
May 21, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
karakter1

edit...TMI
May 21, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Wake Up Ink

Kings & Queens wear knit Crowns
Follow the blog for updates. ONLINE STORE open Sunday, MAY 20th.
http://mayyfifth.tumblr.com

Dope hats. And I understand it's Tumblr, but get rid of the damn auto-play.

Gotcha! Thanks for the feedback

Fresh hats man. Would you mind PMing me where you got them from/made?

i dig these...are they lightweight?
May 21, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
novusimperiumco

www.novusimperiumclothing.bigcartel.com

support. more shit to come soon . clothing brand from Santa Ana California.
May 21, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
flauwekul

Is the font you use on the t-shirts self made? or is it just a font installed on the computer?

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

May 21, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
Jake Ocean

nova emporium

stop spamming

May 21, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
novusimperiumco

stop hating man, instead of supporting you hate like a bitch would , support we all trying to make it out here,
May 21, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
novusimperiumco

i do all my own graphic design n printing, hmu if anyone needs logos. designs or anything. i do everything on illustrator cs5 and photoshop cs5
May 21, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
volatile

Got a couple of design ideas myself, don't know much about getting them properly printed though, any knowledge would help! Also fair play to your designs

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

May 21, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
mrteebonilla

Got a couple of design ideas myself, don't know much about getting them properly printed though, any knowledge would help! Also fair play to your designs

usually there are some small places locally...i had a friend make mine.

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 21, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
justinsos

nova emporium

stop spamming

Truth

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

May 21, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
chads

stop hating man, instead of supporting you hate like a bitch would , support we all trying to make it out here,

Nobody ever hated on your stuff but you continue to spam your shit that we have all seen 10 times already. The truth of it is is that you are making nothing special. And, why would we support if we don't like your product? Do you expect us to be like 'yo, keep posting your shit up here so you get a ton of sales'? No, the same people check this thread so doing that every single page is doing nothing. If I didn't want to buy anything from the first post, then I certainly won't want to buy anything after the 10th.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 21, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
volatile

Fair, cheers man, just keep looking then

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/176558/

May 21, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
Frank_

^^^^ exactly spamming the same thing isnt going to help you with anything it will hurt you because it will be annoying as fuck we will all hope your screen prints are not cured the right way and come off when you wash them
May 21, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
chads

we will all hope your screen prints are not cured the right way and come off when you wash them

lol

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 21, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
stillwild

local is best because quality control is key.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

May 21, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
novusimperiumco

THEN DONT LOOK AT IT! ,
May 21, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
stillwild

The truth of it is is that you are making nothing special.

Here here.
I said it before and I'll say it again.
Novus Emperium.
CLEARLY a roman reference and yet, what the fuck?
Your slogan is "all shall perish."
Romans actually built their empire by allowing the various empires to have autonomy.
Templar shirt? What?

I suggest taking a long hard think about what Novus Imperium actually is. Right now it seems like a hodge podge of cursorily created bullshit.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

May 21, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
novusimperiumco

just trying to get known , the same way you guys are? isnt it why this forum is for? for upcoming brands, to promote.
May 21, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
Jake Ocean

dude, your not gonna get known by repeatedly spamming a forum you've posted in here a million times. it's the same group of people. if you want to promote, don't do it by spamming. no one likes those people

May 21, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
novusimperiumco

The truth of it is is that you are making nothing special.

Here here.
I said it before and I'll say it again.
Novus Emperium.
CLEARLY a roman reference and yet, what the fuck?
Your slogan is "all shall perish."
Romans actually built their empire by allowing the various empires to have autonomy.
Templar shirt? What?

I suggest taking a long hard think about what Novus Imperium actually is. Right now it seems like a hodge podge of cursorily created bullshit.

haters gonna hate.
May 21, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
Jake Ocean

no ones hating. get out of here

May 21, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
novusimperiumco

im not doing anything for Romans, the name is in Latin, means New Empire, starting from the ground up. from scratch, i aint no rich kid , i hustle to get my brand out there, and deserve more respect, and all shall perish is the slogan, because im tired of fruity ass brands, and suckas like you who wear em. so All Shall Perish, its a movement, i support independent Hip Hop artists, again All Shall Perish in the mainstream music industry, its more behind it,

if you dont know shit dont say shit. get to know .

Please login first to reply.