January 19, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Dropped 2 winter pieces and are entire 2011 drop is on sale
http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://thedividedminds.com/

January 19, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
buddyrock

my bracelets have arrived for my line today smile what do you guys think?

January 19, 2012 @ 11:42 AM
Robin

bracelets are pretty ill!
January 19, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
shanekarmaloop

suspended

buddyrock, cool bracelets. include your link to. I have a blog and would like to feature them.
The Camo hats are nice and divided minds, I like the textile designs on the sweats.

you can email me info and pics: trendingfn@gmail.com
January 19, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
buddyrock

buddyrock, cool bracelets. include your link to. I have a blog and would like to feature them.
The Camo hats are nice and divided minds, I like the textile designs on the sweats.

you can email me info and pics: trendingfn@gmail.com

will do thx.

i havent launched yet. still getting a few things sorted and working on some tees.
January 19, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
heinz

those divided minds jumpers are sickk!

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 20, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
vagabond

anyone know a good source for crewneck/hoodies?
January 20, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
kromaqee

Alternative Apparel makes quality crewnecks and hoodies. More of a fashion fit. For cheaper you can try American Apparel, Gildan, Alstyle...

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

January 20, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

those divided minds jumpers are sickk!

Thanks bro

You guys should check out the shop our entire 2011 is on sale smile

Also update

http://thedividedminds.com/

January 20, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
hypebeast1

Our woven tags finally arrived; cant wait to assemble these with our upcoming release!smile GG!
January 20, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
on1x

Alternative Apparel makes quality crewnecks and hoodies. More of a fashion fit. For cheaper you can try American Apparel, Gildan, Alstyle...

Beimar. That's what UNDFTD and Diamond use.
January 21, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
T.E.I.N.

I started a brand called "Gold Imperium." I'm a freshman at Pitt.
These are our prototype logos so let me know what you think:

January 21, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
WD.MYLES

wolvesden.bigcartel.com

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

January 21, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
david350

Where do you guys get your stuff printed? I'm still kinda in the embryonic stages haha
January 22, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
heinz

Just a short promo video for Shaka Clothing...
www.shakaclothing.co.uk

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 22, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
bernardtheblack

Just a short promo video for Shaka Clothing...
www.shakaclothing.co.uk

This is coool. I dig it
January 23, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
trlymjstc

Truly Majestic. Started June 2011, and slowly evolving into something I've always wanted to do.
The image above is one of the many image entries that represents Truly Majestic. It's going to be on a tee soon.
January 23, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
LIGHTENUP

Greetings fellas. Used to lurk these parts a few years back. These forums are like a hub for who's got now and next. Glad to see they're still thriving. After months and months of months of nonsense, a buddy and I are putting the finishing touches on our debut line for our 'brand' called Lighten Up. We don't really know what we're doing, but the process is half the fun right?

Our website should be launched next week at http://www.uplighten.com. We released a friends and family t-shirt a few weeks back to raise funds for our debut collection (S/S '12). Still have a handful of these laying around my dorm room, if there's any interest, definitely let me know. Word to John and Yoko.

Marcus
January 23, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
heinz

Cheers Bernard!

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 23, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
joeschott

Hey everybody, I've recently started a gaming and internet culture inspired streetwear brand with a focus on subversion called "nope". We've collaborated with a couple big online artists in Mare Odomo and SecretCat. I also run a popular pokemon meme blog called FYPblog and I've released a couple pokemon-inspired things to draw customers from FYPblog to nope. We also hold exclusivity and packaging in high regard. We want customers to feel that they're getting something limited and exclusive - runs haven't even reached 100 a shirt yet, and we pack orders with stickers, pins, and packs of throwback trading cards. I also draw and write out messages on the back of each order.

Our flagship shirt is the ANTI-INTERNET shirt, meant to draw the viewer in, decipher what the shirt says, and then think about how it's virtually impossible to be anti-internet in the 21st century.

Another of our shirts was a subversive take on the 'Just Say No' anti-drug campaign of the 1980s spearheaded by Nancy Reagan, the shirt is called 'Just Say Nope' with art by Mare Odomo.

We also did a shirt that was inspired by the Missingno glitch in Pokemon, mainly to get people over from FYPblog, but the Missingno glitch was a storied subject in my elementary school cafeteria days and I wanted to pay homage to that - collaborated with Mare Odomo as well.

We've also just received our second generation of stickers, meant specifically to subvert advertisements on the street

And our next shirt which should arrive this week subverts the famous nike swoosh and slogan, called "Just Don't"

Detail:

So here's our website, nopeclothing.com - any kind of feedback on the shirts, stickers, website, or store is greatly appreciated! I'm super new so I'm sure I'll see all of you around on different parts of the forums.

Just, got the Fuck Nike shirts, they're pretty fucking sick

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

January 24, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
Jake Ocean

Honestly man, they're pretty bad. If your actually serious about starting a brand and spending the dough to do it, hire an artist. Get a real logo that will represent your brand. Don't use those.

http://www.distantlight.co

January 24, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
lstplcwnr

yo nope, didnt you guys do shit with fypb on tumblr? shit's dope

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

January 24, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
jmellow18

Honestly man, they're pretty bad. If your actually serious about starting a brand and spending the dough to do it, hire an artist. Get a real logo that will represent your brand. Don't use those.

Kid gold, don't listen to this animal... I like the first and last logo. They don't look bad at all.
Good Luck.
January 24, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
T.E.I.N.

Kid gold, don't listen to this animal... I like the first and last logo. They don't look bad at all.
I'm launching my brand next month. I'll post my logo and shirts in a few days.
Good Luck.
Thanks man for the support, I have an artist who's a family friend, who's really good & I showed him these, so he's going to run with this idea and really put a professionals touch on it but I'll for sure be on the look out for your shit. what's the name of it?
January 24, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
joeschott

yo nope, didnt you guys do shit with fypb on tumblr? shit's dope

Hell yeah man - I run FYP so I'm trying to get the customer base from there to transfer to nope so I've been doing a lot of shit with it. Thanks man!

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

January 25, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
Jake Ocean

I'm launching my brand next month. I'll post my logo and shirts in a few days.
Good Luck.
Thanks man for the support, I have an artist who's a family friend, who's really good & I showed him these, so he's going to run with this idea and really put a professionals touch on it but I'll for sure be on the look out for your shit. what's the name of it?

An animal? Haha do what you want, no one is actually going to buy your shit. The logo looks like it was done in ms paint.
When your working in the apparel industry you have to be open to constructive critisizm. You can just disregard it and only take the positive.

Super immature of you to call me an animal, when obviously the logos were very poorly done. Anyways, it's all up to you. If you do go with those, you're going to lose money. I warned you.

January 25, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
NOVEMBER RED

"When you are working in the apparel industry you have to be open to constructive critisizm. You can't just disregard it and only take the positive."

Great statement! Very true

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

January 25, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
Roan20

What up.......

Phialdelphia Based Brand FoeCompany ....we have been around since 2008, check us out on line.

WEBSITE
TUMBLR

Recent Releases..

"Bravest" Tee

QDW Tee
January 26, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
WD.MYLES

Black and Gold WD hoodies are now available

wolvesden.bigcartel.com

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

January 26, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Jake Ocean

Black and Gold WD hoodies are now available

wolvesden.bigcartel.com

get a better photo man. i bet you that product would like 10x better with a professionally shot photo. thats the secret sauce.

Please login first to reply.