FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 6, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
buddyrock

what blank tees are you guys using? i cant make up my mind if i should buy american apparel or another brand.

anyone know a good screen printer they can recommend? i found a few that im in the process of getting quotes from.

thanks
January 6, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
rickylgnds

what blank tees are you guys using? i cant make up my mind if i should buy american apparel or another brand.

anyone know a good screen printer they can recommend? i found a few that im in the process of getting quotes from.

thanks

i think american apparel is pretty overrated, especially considering the price you're going to pay. look into blanks buy gildan, alstyle, anvil, etc. find what you like best!

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

January 7, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
heinz

I'm using gildan and they seem pretty sweet.
How are you guys going about advertising your brand?

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 8, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
YoungSquire

E THE REAL Holiday '11 @ shop.etherealco.com

Dope.
January 8, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
buddyrock

you have pics or a link to your line?
January 8, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
buddyrock

thanks

i think american apparel is pretty overrated, especially considering the price you're going to pay. look into blanks buy gildan, alstyle, anvil, etc. find what you like best!

what brand do you use? i really like the sweatshirts
January 8, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
heinz

you have pics or a link to your line?

Yeahman www.shakaclothing.co.uk

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 8, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
hejabjorn

A client is looking for something like this as a sample

Tell me what you guys think.

its dope but I think the green color on the hoody is too far away from the camo green colors. Would be sick on blac. Did you print that? The hoody seems to have a nice fit, which brand is that?

thanks
January 9, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
heinz

I made this a couple of weeks ago to show how we go about preparing our tee's

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 9, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
bleeech

being so personal is super dope dude

i really like the idea of it all.
January 9, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
heinz

Thanks man, yeah we like to take a little bit extra time to make the tee's just that bit more special

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 11, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
Jake Ocean

EEEEE. Hahahaha. Next time double check your spelling, you spelled clothing "cloting" at the end of the video when you showed what you wrote on the box..

http://www.distantlight.co

January 11, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
WD.MYLES

Here is a little behind the scenes look of a typical day with the members of my brand.

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

January 11, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
heinz

Utter Ballache

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 12, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
Legionnaire

Heinz that is really nice to see that you guys put that personal touch on all your packages, I love to draw on everyone's stuff and they seem to appreciate, or at least I hope they do!

My brand is called Vices and we hail from Tucson, AZ, say what's up if you visit our site! Hey LGNDS what happened to your store with REP TUC?
January 12, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
rickylgnds

Hey LGNDS what happened to your store with REP TUC?

what's up man...things didn't quite pan out and for other personal reasons i decided the best thing for me to do would be to shoot back up to boston and continue from here. hope everything is going well for ya!

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

January 13, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
hypebeast1

We launched a clothing line back in Dec. Here are few samples of our products:

Play Hard.. Keep Beasting.. gg

To learn more about our brand value please visit our website
GG Official Website"
Follow Us On Facebook
January 13, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
heinz

Cheers man, yeahh everyone so far seems to like it so we like to do it ahaha. I'm loving that video man, the tee's look sweet aswell!

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 13, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
kromaqee

We just dropped two new military inspired snapbacks online this week. The two colorways are "Infantry" (digtal camo/black) and "Ranger" (khaki/brown).

They fit great, are of superb quality, and are made in the USA.

Thoughts? Keep in mind the full run of these are already manufactured.

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

January 13, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
hypebeast1

Heinz that is really nice to see that you guys put that personal touch on all your packages, I love to draw on everyone's stuff and they seem to appreciate, or at least I hope they do!

My brand is called Vices and we hail from Tucson, AZ, say what's up if you visit our site! Hey LGNDS what happened to your store with REP TUC?

This is really cool~ love the creativity, time, & effort your guys put into the last finishing touch of each product.
January 14, 2012 @ 12:15 PM
heinz

Cheers man, really appreciate all the feedback

www.shakaclothing.co.uk

January 14, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
GijBoston

Does anyone know where brands get there 5 panels made?

www.gijboston.com

January 15, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Saeedope

Posce' The Giveback is a Philadelphia based clothing brand, designed by "TajiyPosce". TajiyPosce aka Taj, has been working on his up and coming clothing brand for awhile now and has finally released two t-shirts:

He's serious about entering the world of clothing. He's always designing new pieces and seems to be very dedicated towards it. Constructive criticism/feedback of any kind would be great!

"Anticipate Greatness, Im Bringing Sharp Classy To The Table But Ima Keep It In Tact With The Streets. When It Comes To Competition In This Fashion World, Im Not Afraid." - TajiyPosce

http://posceclothing.tumblr.com/

Here's more pictures as well:

http://soundcloud.com/thegre4toutdoors

January 15, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
joeschott

Hey everybody, I've recently started a gaming and internet culture inspired streetwear brand with a focus on subversion called "nope". We've collaborated with a couple big online artists in Mare Odomo and SecretCat. I also run a popular pokemon meme blog called FYPblog and I've released a couple pokemon-inspired things to draw customers from FYPblog to nope. We also hold exclusivity and packaging in high regard. We want customers to feel that they're getting something limited and exclusive - runs haven't even reached 100 a shirt yet, and we pack orders with stickers, pins, and packs of throwback trading cards. I also draw and write out messages on the back of each order.

Our flagship shirt is the ANTI-INTERNET shirt, meant to draw the viewer in, decipher what the shirt says, and then think about how it's virtually impossible to be anti-internet in the 21st century.

Another of our shirts was a subversive take on the 'Just Say No' anti-drug campaign of the 1980s spearheaded by Nancy Reagan, the shirt is called 'Just Say Nope' with art by Mare Odomo.

We also did a shirt that was inspired by the Missingno glitch in Pokemon, mainly to get people over from FYPblog, but the Missingno glitch was a storied subject in my elementary school cafeteria days and I wanted to pay homage to that - collaborated with Mare Odomo as well.

We've also just received our second generation of stickers, meant specifically to subvert advertisements on the street

And our next shirt which should arrive this week subverts the famous nike swoosh and slogan, called "Just Don't"

Detail:

So here's our website, nopeclothing.com - any kind of feedback on the shirts, stickers, website, or store is greatly appreciated! I'm super new so I'm sure I'll see all of you around on different parts of the forums.

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

January 16, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
WD.MYLES

@ kromaqee Clean ass hats man.. where to cop?

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

January 16, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
kromaqee

We just dropped two new military inspired snapbacks online this week. The two colorways are "Infantry" (digtal camo/black) and "Ranger" (khaki/brown).

They fit great, are of superb quality, and are made in the USA.

Thoughts? Keep in mind the full run of these are already manufactured.
@ kromaqee Clean ass hats man.. where to cop?

Thanks! You can grab these joints at my online store:
http://www.kromaqee.com/product/camouflage-service-snapback
http://www.kromaqee.com/product/ranger-service-snapback

or the Green Street Vault Truckstop:
http://shop.greenstreetvault.com/products/kromaquee-khaki-snapback
http://shop.greenstreetvault.com/products/kromaqee-camo-snapback

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

January 16, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
Deweze

Loving this thread. When I come home I will browse more. Good job guys.
January 17, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
kreese1

What up y'all,

Would love to get feedback on my bags. Been marketing them all over Cali for the past year. We've got Cali covered from Nor Cal to So Cal. You can find them in clinics and hydro stores. My bags have a special carbon liner that absorbs smell. Great to store anything "stinky"!

Web: www.abscentdesign.com

FB: www.facebook.com/abscentdesign

Twitter: @abscentdesign

www.abscentdesign.com www.ihearttrapmusic.com

January 17, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
joeschott

Here is a little behind the scenes look of a typical day with the members of my brand.

Pretty dope!

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

January 17, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
NOVEMBER RED

We have been posting our development on the pages of HB for the past year in the "Fashion Brands" section. We wanted to get some feedback from the rest of the forum since we value all the forum members that have supported our progress! Positive or negative feedback we definitely appreciate your time!

Thank you -NOVEMBER RED

www.november-red.com
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/163587/ [NOVEMBER RED HB THREAD 2012]

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

Please login first to reply.