Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 14, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
novusimperiumco

shop at
http://www.novusimperiumclothing.bigcartel.com

follow on tumblr
www.novusimperiumclothing.com
May 14, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
DannyHH

Any logo makers? And has anyone used thelogocompany?
May 14, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
stillwild

@crafty:

if you wanna find a logo maker, you're better of checking out the design forum/ other dedicated platforms.

depending on your need vitaminT or dribbble can be great resources for finding illustrators, or just good ol' google.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

May 14, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
DannyHH

Yeah I been looking around, I figured I could make my own just cant think of what i want. thelogocompany looks cool though, its $150 and they give you 5 diff logos to pick from, from 5 designers. They've been in the Wallstreet journal and Wired magazine. If anyone else been looking for something
May 14, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
Jake Ocean

a logo maker? the fuck? hire a designer and commission your ideas into the logo. you get what you pay for, and the logo is one of the most crucial parts to you brand.

http://www.distantlight.co

May 14, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
DannyHH

a logo maker? the fuck? hire a designer and commission your ideas into the logo. you get what you pay for, and the logo is one of the most crucial parts to you brand.

Its the same as what you just said... a logo maker, is hiring a designer. And you put your input of what you want.
May 14, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
oldmajor

@crafty I am a graphic designer, if you need a logo made you can pm me or email me at sergio@swornsailor.com

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

May 14, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
DannyHH

^emailed
May 14, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
Broken Bank Clo

It is a very soft and light cotton, but its really good quality.
Some feed back I've had are the neck line doesn't "bacon neck"
and its a good fit. not baggy or loose.
I wouldn't recommend using Next Level if you have a streetwear brand as
the typical go-to streetwear blanks are thicker cotton blanks such as Alstyle and perhaps gildan?

btw, my printer's in other in house blanks are Gildan. How do you guys feel about printing on Gildan blanks?
They're thicker, similar to Alstyle right?

I hate Gildan.
I used Gildan 2000 on my very first print. My mother complained about how it was thin and see through. And they shrank weird. Sleeves stayed the same but the body shrank up. but stayed the same width wise.
This was back in 09.
I ordered from shirtchamp.com
I switched after reading about Alstyle and so far everyone has loved the 1301 blanks

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

May 14, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
clude

Started my own brand back in 2010,
trying to make better moves for 2012.
www.seclude.bigcartel.com

S/S '12 Lookbook

more @ www.thesecluded.tumblr.com

can't really get a good sense of the product based on the photo.

What is your brand even about? Does it have a message or purpose?

Seclude - To set apart from; isolation.
Initially, we chose Robert F. Kennedy because we felt like it wasn't a topic that had been touched on recently
(obviously) but moreso because I did a lot of research on his career and in my opinion and many others he would
have been a great president. He was assassinated at the Ambassador Hotel giving a speech for political purposes,
I took it as he was "set apart" from his goal of being the "next great" president of the U.S.

Our last "season" we released the "Close-Minded Children" tee. and although the was only a test
product for a project me and a friend were working on people liked it. Seen here:

"Close-Minded Children" for obvious reasons, relate to the term "Seclude" because pictured in the design
is a child soldier whom is holding a magazine of assault rifle rounds. Child soldiers in Africa are hence, "Close-Minded" to the natural world more than others because they're taught to do 1 thing at a early age and that's to kill and serve their leader.

- SCLD.
May 14, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
Jake Ocean

they aren't "logo makers", there graphic designers. there are designers that specialize in branding and identity. don't call them "logo makers".

May 14, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
Jake Ocean

you can search websites like dribbble and find designers that you think have the suitable style for your brand styles

May 14, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
stillwild

they aren't "logo makers", there graphic designers. there are designers that specialize in branding and identity. don't call them "logo makers".

you can search websites like dribbble and find designers that you think have the suitable style for your brand styles

this is ultra important I think, don't just choose an artist with a style YOU like, but one that gels with the aesthetic or ideal your trying to project!

May 14, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
mfbased

I'm a 14 year old kid livin on the east coast, been working for like almost a year. and finally released my clothing brand on Saturday. Did every single thing by myself , from funds to website design. All done by me.

WWW.GRUMPCOMPANY.COM

The website looks real good. The shirts do too, The photos on the website could be better and some more shirts/other stuff(I know you're just starting out) but overall pretty dope stuff and the fact he's doing all this alone at 14, you got alot of potential. I actually might order a couple tees. Don't sleep on this kid
May 14, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
stillwild

What's up guys?

Been working with a project called HALFWITS for just under a year now.
If you've got a minute, check things out, and let me know what you think. Would love to hear any good and bad. The following are taken from our Summer 2012 launch, which we shot back in April.

You can also check everything out at:
www.hlfwts.com
www.facebook.com/hlfwts
www.twitter.com/hlfwts

Cheers

not all my steez, but unarguably well put together lookbook, and creative pieces.

top shelf mate.

May 14, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
T.T.Jose

THESTATE
THATHRIVES

THE ESTATE THAT THRIVES

First Season 'FuckYourCampaign' Fuck Your Campaign. Coming Out This Summer 2012.
/theestthathrvs.blogspot.com/

twitter.com/#!/THEESTTHATHRVS.

www.facebook.com/pages/Thestate-Thathrives/198622273588057

Feedback Welcomed, Questions Just Ask.
May 14, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
halfwitsco

What's up guys?

Been working with a project called HALFWITS for just under a year now.
If you've got a minute, check things out, and let me know what you think. Would love to hear any good and bad. The following are taken from our Summer 2012 launch, which we shot back in April.

You can also check everything out at:
www.hlfwts.com
www.facebook.com/hlfwts
www.twitter.com/hlfwts

Cheers

not all my steez, but unarguably well put together lookbook, and creative pieces.

top shelf mate.

Appreciate it, brother!
Been working hard. Nice to hear.

Would love to hear more feedback, guys.
Open to some thoughtful critique.

HALFWITS Clothing Co. | Toronto, CA | Welcome to the Family

May 14, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
chads

THESTATE
THATHRIVES

THE ESTATE THAT THRIVES

First Season 'FuckYourCampaign' Fuck Your Campaign. Coming Out This Summer 2012.

Not too partial to the designs but the name just bugs me. The idea is somewhat cool but you cannot read it one bit especially in the logo which is a bad thing. I looks like it says The State That H Rives. There are some simple ways that you could convey the same idea but make it much more readable. The url doesn't do you justice either.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 14, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
qrct1

THESTATE
THATHRIVES

THE ESTATE THAT THRIVES

ok that's just hella thought-provokingly confusing

aeterna13.com

May 14, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
Alert

Heres a couple of my designs for summer! Give me some feedback, what do you like, what don't you like!

Also, I still got some stuff left from Spring so go cop!
http://stayalert.bigcartel.com/
May 15, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
Jake Ocean

this is a logo maker - http://www.logomaker.com/
this is a graphic designer - http://dribbble.com/shots/559495-Moving-on-Up?list=following

May 15, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
stillwild

if your serious about DIY logo making though (which is what logomaker.com looks like to me), I'd invest in PS and look at some online tutorials or take a class or just start sketching shit.

May 15, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
stillwild

halfwits:

restock on periodic ever?

May 15, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
chads

I know I haven't shown any of my clothes on here yet. But later this month I'm dropping a small collection called the "Treasure Pack".

Stay Tuned

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIN

REAL TALK.
Just read your "Long story short" Blog entry and became a fan bro.
Just went through the same thing with my printer. Had my shirts for a month and never touched them. Only broken promises and dates.
The shirts look super clean though.
I'll be looking you guys up

Damn, just read the entry too.
That's horrible customer service.

I worked with a local printer and we sent messages back and forth via email.
He responded within the same day, sometimes within a few hours.
I sent him the artwork, he then sent me a proof and invoice.
The proof (mock up) wasn't exactly how I wanted so I responded and got everything sorted out.
Once I was happy with the way the mock up looked, I gave him the approval and the next day
around noon I got an email telling me that I could pick up the shirts.
They looked exactly as I wanted to.
I was only worried about the blanks I chose to use because I never heard of them before.
I wanted AAA Alstyle but they didn't have any, I decided to use their in house Next Level blank tees.
Very soft ring spun cotton, the color was very deep/dark.
A lot of my friends liked the shirt and the blank's material.

how do you like Next Level shirt in comparison to Alstyle.
After wahes and the neck line after washing.

I use 1301 because I like how they feel even after they wash and the next stays tight as well.

I personally really really like Next Level. It doesn't get as much shine as Alstyle, and American Apparel because its not used by the bigger brands but still stands strong against them. I get nothing but complements on how soft my tees are. However, at the end of the day it depends on the target market your trying to sell to. (hip-hop heads/sneaker heads more loose, city/urban style more fitted, etc etc)

Can I ask what Next Level blanks you used and where you got them from?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 15, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
Frank_

question....how many ts have you guys ordered for who is just staring? did you off top just order like 300 or start small...im starting small first
May 15, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
artistiq

question....how many ts have you guys ordered for who is just staring? did you off top just order like 300 or start small...im starting small first

4 shirts, 25 each.
1 hat, 2 colorways, 15 each
May 15, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
Frank_

^^^ thats small but dam i guess i started like a midget

4 shirts 15 each
May 15, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
Jake Ocean

4 designs, 40 each, 1 hoodie, 30 each

May 15, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
sidbujwaze

The BujwazË

Please go check it out and follow. Any and all feedback is welcome.

May 15, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
qrct1

The BujwazË

Please go check it out and follow. Any and all feedback is welcome.

yeeeeeeeeeeeee

aeterna13.com

Please login first to reply.