Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 8, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
chads

anyone know where supreme gets their hats manufactured? im looking for 5 panel manufacturers but they arent good quality. supreme camps and snapbacks is the standard i have set for quality.

Its not too hard to find a company who will manufacture hats to specs, the hardest part is finding one who doesn't have a minimum over 1000. I have not been successful with that yet.

I know 3 different places that manufacture headwear that have low minimums. If you wanna know them get at me, would trade for manufacturers of pretty much any type of menswear. Got most of my suppliers, but no harm in checking others out.

PM'd

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 8, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
ragcal

Im new to the forum and have found this thread super helpful .... I recently dropped my first collection for my brand "Rag. Cal!" short for Ragamuffin Cal. We're based out of DC and the theme for our first collection is the loner/underdog feel. Here are a few pics and some more our on our site ww.ragcal.com .....Any constructive criticism would be super helpful thanks!

twitter/instagram: @ragcal

May 8, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 Now Available @ www.RichEvolutionCo.com
May 8, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
DandG

aye Rich Evolution Co. is CLEAN. im about to get "Rich"
May 8, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
jbubz

yea. Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 is something else. glad i came across the brand
May 8, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
kyoru

I use to post here quite a bit when they had the indie forum but anyways here's my new line up. Teamed up with Dannie Riel:

importbible.com/shop
May 8, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Dare.

-snip

Nah do you, also what do you think of the hat?

?

May 8, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
Frank_

I use to post here quite a bit when they had the indie forum but anyways here's my new line up. Teamed up with Dannie Riel:

importbible.com/shop

video is to long to me a good 45 seconds would have been good...i just loose attention after so long...but good shit sex sells
May 8, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
karakter1

Anybody here know about shipping?
When selling online, how do you know how much to charge for shipping?
Does bigcartel automatically ask customers about shipping info
and then calculate it into their order?

in bigcartel, you can set your own shipping cost. usps priority mail offers a flat rate shipping throughout the US.
May 8, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
JStorm803

Food for thought, I'm loving this thread, my designs are coming soon.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 8, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
chads

-snip

Well how are you going to get the hat made then? A concept doesn't matter if you have no way of producing it because then it will only stay a concept.

I think the galaxy colorway is a little played out but if thats what you like then cool. My only thought it that the galaxy and a 5 panel don't work well together. I think the market that would want a galaxy colorway (sneakerheads) won't wear a 5 panel and the people who are the 5 panel market (skaters and such) won't wear a galaxy colorway. I think that kind of a colorway would be better on a snapback or fitted.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 8, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
karakter1

-snip

Well how are you going to get the hat made then? A concept doesn't matter if you have no way of producing it because then it will only stay a concept.

u ask if he has one....he says no.....

why don't you recommend the man a manufacturer then...why did you ask if you aren't going to offer any assistance?
May 8, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Dare.

-snip

Just trying to get feedback on the hat once i find a solid design that everyone likes, I'll go looking for a manufacturer.

?

May 9, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
karakter1

-snip

Just trying to get feedback on the hat once i find a solid design that everyone likes, I'll go looking for a manufacturer.

u buggin kid....good luck making something that everyone likes!

i do agree with chad...that style would be best suited for a snapback or fitted cap.
May 9, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
BEENDOINGIT

anyone know where supreme gets their hats manufactured? im looking for 5 panel manufacturers but they arent good quality. supreme camps and snapbacks is the standard i have set for quality.

Its not too hard to find a company who will manufacture hats to specs, the hardest part is finding one who doesn't have a minimum over 1000. I have not been successful with that yet.

I know 3 different places that manufacture headwear that have low minimums. If you wanna know them get at me,
would trade for manufacturers of pretty much any type of menswear. Got most of my suppliers, but no harm in checking others out.

PM'd

Replied fam.
May 9, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
chads

-snip

why don't you recommend the man a manufacturer then...why did you ask if you aren't going to offer any assistance?

Well I asked because I would assume that someone would have researched a manufacturer if they were coming up with a concept. I guess I was wrong. If you want a hat manufacturer, PM frinner, he just hooked me up with some.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 9, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
BEENDOINGIT

-snip

Well I asked because I would assume that someone would have researched a manufacturer if they were coming up with a concept. I guess I was wrong. If you want a hat manufacturer, PM frinner, he just hooked me up with some.

Get at me if you have manufacturers to trade, I spent hours tryna find manufacturers and I ain't just gonna hand them out. On the other hand here is a hint, if you can't find one just from HB then you ain't trying hard enough.
May 9, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
chads

On the other hand here is a hint, if you can't find one just from HB then you ain't trying hard enough.

Very true. Using the search feature on HB isn't research

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 9, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
HighlyHonored

lol. this place cracks me up

IG: HighlyHonored - Highlyhonored.com

May 9, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
AndyRocksBluu

lol. this place cracks me up

word

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

May 9, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
ragcal

A few new pieces check out our site www.ragcal.com

twitter/instagram: @ragcal

May 9, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Dare.

-snip

u buggin kid....good luck making something that everyone likes!

i do agree with chad...that style would be best suited for a snapback or fitted cap.

Using the word everyone likes was in bad context. More like something that will appeal to most people when they see it or catch there attention.

?

May 9, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
Crispy1

This Is My Little Home-Made Brand, I Screenprint Each Shirt Personally, So Its Kind Of Just Starting, I Do Have A Patent Tho, N I Sell Each Shirt For $15 ----->Heres The Page
May 9, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
WD.MYLES

Limited summer beanies available. These are real thin and we wont be making beanies again till fall/winter.

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

May 9, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
ryder

One of our citys best rappers just released his new video and he gear is in the last second half check it out! Kids got a lot of talent!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnuvXBUEWuQ

edmflavor.com

May 9, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
karakter1

my bad...

didn't know yall were in here trying to make trades for info and shit...

thought peeps were legitimately attempting to give helpful feedback and assist fellow start ups...
May 9, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
karakter1

@ the Crispy brand....

good stuff...your art style is dope... i love this joint:

May 9, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
BEENDOINGIT

my bad...

thought peeps were legitimately attempting to give helpful feedback and assist fellow start ups...

I'll happily help people, but not if they aren't gonna help me. I'm not gonna hand out sources that I have spent hours trying to find.
May 9, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
chads

my bad...

Chill with this. I haven't seen you hand out any hat manufacturer as of lately.
Theres no reason to hand something out when one has done their hard work which is why trades for sources occur.
You can't get anywhere is the clothing industry when you don't do your own work.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 9, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
buddyrock

website up and running

here's a couple bracelets. any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

website for more www.sexmoneyother.com

Please login first to reply.