Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 6, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
intense

Well, the only advice I got was to make the font bolder. The rest was "design is crap, start over". So I just printed the shirts out with a bolder font. Yeah, It is embarrassing to print it out, but I did it anyways. Thanks for the feedback! It will help me in the future.
May 6, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 now available online at www.RichEvolutionCo.com
May 7, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
Bulldog

So dope La Mash. I will def be picking up a tee because I love that design. Are the tees AA?

Awesome, thanks for the support!

The tees are not printed on American Apparel, though the fit is very similar to that of an AA blank. They feature a slimmer fashion fit and durable lightweight fabric. My personal gripe with many shirts is a rough collar- I can't stand an overly-thick or flimsy collar, so a well-sewn neckline is a must for any tee I'd put my name behind. The shirt really is quite comfortable; well-made and sleek enough for normal wear, yet non-restrictive and breathable enough to ride or skate in. Not to mention the Bomber emblem is sure to turn some heads.

Nothing says spring and summertime like a classic white tee. We just badass'ed the damn thing up with the signature Riders touch.

www.justinungar.com

May 7, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
chads

So dope La Mash. I will def be picking up a tee because I love that design. Are the tees AA?

Awesome, thanks for the support!

The tees are not printed on American Apparel, though the fit is very similar to that of an AA blank. They feature a slimmer fashion fit and durable lightweight fabric. My personal gripe with many shirts is a rough collar- I can't stand an overly-thick or flimsy collar, so a well-sewn neckline is a must for any tee I'd put my name behind. The shirt really is quite comfortable; well-made and sleek enough for normal wear, yet non-restrictive and breathable enough to ride or skate in. Not to mention the Bomber emblem is sure to turn some heads.

Nothing says spring and summertime like a classic white tee. We just badass'ed the damn thing up with the signature Riders touch.

Haha. I totally dig that! Is the weight similar to that of an AA as well?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 7, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
Bulldog

The weight is quite similar to an AA blank, with the fabric being just the slightest bit thicker. I believe it's roughly a 0.2 oz difference.

www.justinungar.com

May 7, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
blaagh

Anyone here have experience with Next Level blanks?

est. mcmxcii

May 7, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
samkallis

In the subject line post the name of your brand if u feel.. For those who have questions about starting line/brand,

Plus Size Cardigans | Maxidress Plus Size
May 7, 2012 @ 12:44 PM
chads

The weight is quite similar to an AA blank, with the fabric being just the slightest bit thicker. I believe it's roughly a 0.2 oz difference.

Nice! Thanks man

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 7, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
Recruits Clothing

Does anyone know where to get quality blanks without having a wholesale ID?
May 7, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
GBG

www.rqrdattire.com

NOT A WANT BUT A NEED
May 7, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Thanks for the advices but crap or not. I am still printing it (:

*this is just constructive criticism
I would save that money your using for printing that design and use it to hire a designer. Trust me its worth the money

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

May 8, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
karakter1

Well, the only advice I got was to make the font bolder. The rest was "design is crap, start over". So I just printed the shirts out with a bolder font. Yeah, It is embarrassing to print it out, but I did it anyways. Thanks for the feedback! It will help me in the future.

haha...i like the shark! i think its cool that you printed up a couple of tees...nothing wrong with that.

ill give you a lil constructive crit...that script font doesn't really fit for the word-intensity! try some block/thick/bolder fonts!

also, try to draw out your shark character...give the line weight some variation.

you can definitely have some success with the simplistic cartoon style designs....keep working...good luck.
May 8, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
Dare.

Photoshop Sample of a 5 Panel for my upcoming brand Redux. Shirt concepts are still on the drawing board.

The different shades of grey/black are just to add to the shadow affect as the hat will actually be black if made.

?

May 8, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
intense

@ karakter1 , Thanks man! This is the feedback I was looking for! I do agree that the current font doesn't match with "intensity" but it's hard to pick out a more bolder and blockier font if you know what I mean, there'a too many! Hahaha but sure, no more cursive font. Also, I'll "stroke" my images more in photoshop to achieve that contour look! Thanks again!
May 8, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
Recruits Clothing

Does anyone know where to get quality blanks without having a wholesale ID?
May 8, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
lili800

suspended

new brand new hope!

top brands women handbags www.aabagsok.com

May 8, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
blaagh

Anybody here know about shipping?
When selling online, how do you know how much to charge for shipping?
Does bigcartel automatically ask customers about shipping info
and then calculate it into their order?

est. mcmxcii

May 8, 2012 @ 12:28 PM

Inactive

anyone know where supreme gets their hats manufactured? im looking for 5 panel manufacturers but they arent good quality. supreme camps and snapbacks is the standard i have set for quality.
May 8, 2012 @ 02:17 PM
chads

Photoshop Sample of a 5 Panel for my upcoming brand Redux. Shirt concepts are still on the drawing board.

The different shades of grey/black are just to add to the shadow affect as the hat will actually be black if made.

Do you have a manufacturer?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 8, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
chads

anyone know where supreme gets their hats manufactured? im looking for 5 panel manufacturers but they arent good quality. supreme camps and snapbacks is the standard i have set for quality.

Its not too hard to find a company who will manufacture hats to specs, the hardest part is finding one who doesn't have a minimum over 1000. I have not been successful with that yet.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 8, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Its not too hard to find a company who will manufacture hats to specs, the hardest part is finding one who doesn't have a minimum over 1000. I have not been successful with that yet.

I know 3 different places that manufacture headwear that have low minimums. If you wanna know them get at me, would trade for manufacturers of pretty much any type of menswear. Got most of my suppliers, but no harm in checking others out.
May 8, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
buddyrock

i got my site up what do you guys think?

www.sexmoneyother.com
May 8, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
WELLARMED01

At the end of the day is all about making money, so I see why you would do the whole mickey hands shit... What I don't understand is who is buying them? Why would someone buy a shirt when you know the idea was taken from another brand?

thats a good point...and something that all of the people starting a brand needs to realize....

first...this thing has been done a million times..along with tons of other graphic styles, fonts, colorways, images...everything. if it works in a design....then it just works!

in my experience...80% of consumers are not really into a particular brand ( the history,past lines, who started what,) ..which is really good when it comes to independent lines...opens up the door for everyone in here!

i actually love this...because most consumers come into a store and buy a tee simply because they like it!

you also have the people that come in looking for a particular brand, want to feel connected with the lifestyle of a brand, and will buy whatever they print for the most part.........

Listen....most of the people that buy tees are not hypebeast....think outside of yourself, your friends, your favorite blog, your favorite brand/store!

for example....Sneaktip!...who is buying that?...no one i know...its not featured on hypebeast, not in my favorite streetwear boutique....but if i were to tell you their stockist, and revenue, you would be shocked because they don't fit into your circle of acknowledgement ( you don't like them, so you cant believe that anybody likes them)

be more about your business....once you start your brand...you are on the other side now! stop thinking like a fanboy.

TRUTH

WELL ARMED | www.ARMEDPROJECTS.com | @WELLARMED01

May 8, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
chads

I know 3 different places that manufacture headwear that have low minimums. If you wanna know them get at me, would trade for manufacturers of pretty much any type of menswear. Got most of my suppliers, but no harm in checking others out.

PM'd

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 8, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
ragcal

Im new to the forum and have found this thread super helpful .... I recently dropped my first collection for my brand "Rag. Cal!" short for Ragamuffin Cal. We're based out of DC and the theme for our first collection is the loner/underdog feel. Here are a few pics and some more our on our site ww.ragcal.com .....Any constructive criticism would be super helpful thanks!

twitter/instagram: @ragcal

May 8, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
Rich Evolution Co.

Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 Now Available @ www.RichEvolutionCo.com
May 8, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
DandG

aye Rich Evolution Co. is CLEAN. im about to get "Rich"
May 8, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
jbubz

yea. Rich Evolution Co. Phase 1 is something else. glad i came across the brand
May 8, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
kyoru

I use to post here quite a bit when they had the indie forum but anyways here's my new line up. Teamed up with Dannie Riel:

importbible.com/shop
May 8, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Dare.

-snip

Nah do you, also what do you think of the hat?

?

Please login first to reply.