Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 20, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
maxeumanzor

what you guys think, our 4th batch now and we are selling pretty good :D

stuff like that looks really generic.. plus you're not even a high end brand yet so I'm not entirely sure why you're spitting clothing out with your company logo on top.

that goes for all starting companies btw.

Its not generic, its a simple design with a good looking logo, and to not put our logo on
our product? are you stupid?

i'm sorry you can't take criticism, mate. designs like this are so overplayed, that's all. do you even know what generic means? if you can't take opinions I don't think you should even run a business.

I know how to take criticism, but when someone critics your brand it shouldn't be about the logo being on t - shirt. My choice of words might have been a little harsh but come on, " your logo on a t shirt isn't right"? Seriously that is ridiculous. If your making a comment lets see your work.
April 20, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
maxeumanzor

Keep doing your thing Mint.
Looking forward to future designs.
Nothing wrong with a logo tee.

Thanks man, appreciate the support
April 20, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Jake Ocean

what you guys think, our 4th batch now and we are selling pretty good :D

stuff like that looks really generic.. plus you're not even a high end brand yet so I'm not entirely sure why you're spitting clothing out with your company logo on top.

that goes for all starting companies btw.

Its not generic, its a simple design with a good looking logo, and to not put our logo on
our product? are you stupid?

i'm sorry you can't take criticism, mate. designs like this are so overplayed, that's all. do you even know what generic means? if you can't take opinions I don't think you should even run a business.

I know how to take criticism, but when someone critics your brand it shouldn't be about the logo being on t - shirt. My choice of words might have been a little harsh but come on, " your logo on a t shirt isn't right"? Seriously that is ridiculous. If your making a comment lets see your work.

What the person was trying to say is that the design work is lacking. You really did just put your logo on a couple shirts and hoodies. Haha there is nothing really wrong with it, and if you liked it and thats how you want to design it, by all means go for it. But what they were trying to say is that it's fairly generic and basic, and nothing really knew to the table.

most start up brands like to incorporate a few designs into their first line to hit the ground running. but everyone does it differently. good luck

http://www.distantlight.co

April 20, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
big4slick20

Yo homies! Literally just finished this video piece for our "Universal Visions Hoodie". You guys are literally the first ones to see this. Havn't even launch it on the site yet. But in the meantime check out the lookbook snaps over at minsct.com.

P to the fucking S. I'm the dude in the maroon hoodie. Responsible for most of the creative activities that involve our brand.

what is the meaning behind this graphic? and what does it say under the eyes?
April 20, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
hkeys

That video is pretty tight though. Short and to the point. Great scenery as well.

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 20, 2012 @ 01:00 PM
123brappp

Did you get them manufactured or is it blank you found on the internet? This sounds very interesting...

I got a blank from online. I emailed the company my business plan and talked intensively with them, so if I do decide to use them, I'll be able to get a better discount than normal.

Hmm. Sounds cool. Good luck with that!

where'd you get the blank 5-panel from if you don't mind me asking?

Pm sent

I'd be interested as well if you wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks

Hi joey1320. Would be very gratefull if you would be able to share your source for 5 panel blanks. Thanks mate
April 20, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
minsct

That video is pretty tight though. Short and to the point. Great scenery as well.

Thanks brutha!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

April 20, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
artistiq

DopeDrops worked with Heavyset to put together this giveaway.

http://wp.me/p1SALO-37f

Check it out and enter it!!
April 21, 2012 @ 05:16 AM
big4slick20

Thanks brutha!

what is the meaning behind this graphic? and what does it say under the eyes?
April 21, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Frank_

anybody have a place for starter caps blanks just blanks
April 21, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
chads

anybody have a place for starter caps blanks just blanks

No, you will never find that. It is near impossible these days just to get some hats made by started for an established company.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 22, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
AUTOPANICMODE

So we've been at this for a few months and doing not too bad for ourselves. We're always open to feedback and opinions so let em fly.

here's a few, the rest can be found here http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/169815/

www.autopanicmode.com :: lethalnostalgia.tumblr.com :: twitter.com/AUTOPANICMODE :: Instagram = @autopanicmode

April 22, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
BlackAndColour

In the process of ordering and getting samples for the new black & colour line due in may

all based on the industry, specifically the coal mining ind where I'm based.

The girl @ blkandclr.com

April 22, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
HWYS - Joey

In the process of ordering and getting samples for the new black & colour line due in may

all based on the industry, specifically the coal mining ind where I'm based.

Simple and clean. I'll rock em.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 22, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Sking

So we've been at this for a few months and doing not too bad for ourselves. We're always open to feedback and opinions so let em fly.

here's a few, the rest can be found here http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/169815/

Really feeling these man.. Dope stuff!
April 22, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
WD.MYLES

420 video from Wolves Den have a wonderful day

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

April 23, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
ThreadsPremium

New line just launched. Second line. Tell me what you guys think

www.ThreadsPremium.com

Stitch By Stitch Since 2011 www.ThreadsPremium.com

April 23, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
Jake Ocean

www.ThreadsPremium.com

Branding is forgettable, designs are lacking. Mickey mouse hands are so overdone. And really, threads premium? Honestly, I would change that name.

And why is your site being hosted on a dropbox demo?

April 23, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
ThreadsPremium

www.ThreadsPremium.com

Branding is forgettable, designs are lacking. Mickey mouse hands are so overdone. And really, threads premium? Honestly, I would change that name.

Thanks for the feedback. the site is hosted of dropbox because our hosting isn't up and running yet

Stitch By Stitch Since 2011 www.ThreadsPremium.com

April 23, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
HWYS - Joey

I saw the mickey hands and closed the tab...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 23, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
LoveCocaine

suspended

420 video from Wolves Den have a wonderful day

Dooope

Selling 2 white floral camps CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/173766/

April 23, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
chads

www.ThreadsPremium.com

Also, you are charging too much for poor designs and probably not great quality. Do you even have your own tags? In addition, the purpose of a lookbook is to see people wearing the clothes not seeing them on the fence in your backyard.
Honestly, I would really reconsider where you want to take this.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 23, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
sjohnnnn

www.ThreadsPremium.com

Also, you are charging too much for poor designs and probably not great quality. Do you even have your own tags? In addition, the purpose of a lookbook is to see people wearing the clothes not seeing them on the fence in your backyard.

سبحان

April 23, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
AUTOPANICMODE

Really feeling these man.. Dope stuff!

Appreciate it fam

www.autopanicmode.com :: lethalnostalgia.tumblr.com :: twitter.com/AUTOPANICMODE :: Instagram = @autopanicmode

April 23, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
thenewhype

Do you guys all register your brand from the begging, or do you do it later, if it works?

https://www.facebook.com/TheNewHype Check out the newest hype feed. Only the sharpest stuff, in yo face with no bullshiting.

April 23, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
mrdaleog

www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/169213

Opinions ALWAYS welcome!

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

April 23, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
mrdaleog

Hey,

Can anyone help me find out where to buy snapbacks at wholesale prices for cheap without sacrificing quality?

HATCORP.COM

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

April 23, 2012 @ 02:02 PM
karakter1

www.ThreadsPremium.com

not bad, logo is fine...quality of blank look up to par with the standard...ive seen many lookbooks that have no model..( im sure you have too) so thats no big deal at all.

according to other "designers" mickey hands where supposed to be overdone about 5 years ago....the consumer will disagree with that! I can post some pics if you would like!

nothing to reconsider.....keep building!

good luck!
April 23, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
Jake Ocean

Threads Premium sounds like a discount fabric store to me.

April 23, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
karakter1

here is a pic of an airgun tee done in the last year or so....welll past the...so called....expiration date of this style of design.

it has done very well....by that, i mean that people bought it..alot!
at the end of the day....you want people to buy your tees.

im not saying that everyone should use this style......but if you do, only the mass consumer can determine what is played out! (again....other start up "designers" are the worst people to come to for design advice!)

Please login first to reply.