FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 18, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
Laurence of Arabia

"And for the record Broken Bank doesn't mean poverty or being broke or without resources, it means going for Broke. Putting your all in what you do and reaping the outcome. Endless amount of wealth whether it be knowledge or financially, so much so that it "breaks the bank and can't be contained or held in""

That's awesome 
August 19, 2014 @ 07:22 PM
AdrianV

hypebeast aint the place for underground streetwear.
August 19, 2014 @ 09:07 PM
WFactor

http://hotrash.bigcartel.com/

Brand influenced by streetwear, underground music/scene , and juggin. 
To be released by the end of this month.
I know it's part of your brand's personality, but your website is almost unbearable to look at. I'd say make it a bit cleaner and change the neon blue 'contact' section to a more neutral color.  

Shirt is okay - nothing I'd wear personally, but I've seen worse.

www.instagram.com/WinterLotusLA

August 19, 2014 @ 10:30 PM
TheBandits

@broken bank clo 
Your designs are fucking weak fam. Sorry but it's the truth. confused
August 19, 2014 @ 10:50 PM
Jacob.n.shreeve

Whats good fam. How is everyone doing? Just started a clothing brand out of Arizona and want some feedback. Show some love and let me know!!
August 19, 2014 @ 10:52 PM
Jacob.n.shreeve

August 19, 2014 @ 11:02 PM
Jacob.n.shreeve

http://regalrepublicclothing.com/

Regal Republic is a street wear clothing brand out of Arizona!!

Instagram follow us at:  Regalrepublic_co

I want some feedback, Onelove to the most dope!!!
August 19, 2014 @ 11:57 PM
parvenu

@Jacob.n.Shreeve the RegalRepublic identity you have looks like bowling team shirts, and I don't know if that's intentional but that crown looks like 70s-80s bowling alley tees. 
August 20, 2014 @ 12:10 AM
Jacob.n.shreeve

@parvenu what's up man! Ha actually no not what we were going for ha that's the first time anyone has said it looks like a bowling shirt haha. They are actually staffs from kings and queens Regal means royalty and republic means the people. The rich and wealthy in mind and health in the public is what we got our inspiration from! Always live regal means always living in a rich state of mind!! 
August 20, 2014 @ 01:11 AM
Broken Bank Clo

@broken bank clo 
Your designs are fucking weak fam. Sorry but it's the truth. 
I liked your comment

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 20, 2014 @ 01:04 PM
kumasiii

@kumasiii do you own The Good Company?
just for the record because i've been asked on multiple occasions, this is not kumasi sadiki (sp? ), who is a part owner of tgc/freedminds
August 20, 2014 @ 10:19 PM
gsd420

Goodbye Sober Day

T-Shirt Inspired by Max B #FreeTheWave

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

August 21, 2014 @ 01:42 AM
MCA

www.MCsAndBreakbeats.com

THE STORY

The goal of MCs and Breakbeats is to spread the love for not just hip-hop, but music in general. Everybody has a different vision for what "great music" is. Each person has a certain sound that appeals to them the most, a certain song that never gets old, and/or an album that is always on repeat no matter what situation. MCs and Breakbeats was founded to promote music culture, and to celebrate everybody's vision of great music.

WHAT THE NAME MEANS:

The name MCs and Breakbeats comes from the performer, an MC (or emcee). A Breakbeat is a sample of a drumbeat (often used in Hip-Hop) that is used in syncopated rhythm. Too often to the casual music listener, the producer is overlooked. However, the specific style of each producer makes or breaks the track. MCs and Breakbeats does not just celebrate the emcee, but the producer as well. 

(WOULD LOVE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.)
August 21, 2014 @ 03:04 AM
ramzca

Your brand is called MC and Breakbeats, but has nothing to do with MC's, Breakbeats, or music in general. What do mountains have to do with any of what you described your brand as? Why even have a brand story if your brand literally has nothing to do with it? Mountains do not have anything to do with music, you just think of Mount Everest or Big Bear or whatever mountain is popular in your local area. It's way too early for you to be dropping logo tees and getting people out of the blue to cop them. Just some food for thought.

Also, everybody knows what MC's are, and an MC, by definition, is the person who INTRODUCES the act, the entertainer, and so on. So they would technically be lesser than a rapper. And if you argue that this is the hip-hop/rap version of the MC, then that means the emcee raps, then you're arguing the rappers and MC's are synonymous, which just makes your definition and story looks bad and hypocritical. They are the same thing, in layman terms.

Just some C&C. 
August 21, 2014 @ 03:10 AM
MCA

Your brand is called MC and Breakbeats, but has nothing to do with MC's, Breakbeats, or music in general. What do mountains have to do with any of what you described your brand as? Why even have a brand story if your brand literally has nothing to do with it? Mountains do not have anything to do with music, you just think of Mount Everest or Big Bear or whatever mountain is popular in your local area. It's way too early for you to be dropping logo tees and getting people out of the blue to cop them. Just some food for thought.

Also, everybody knows what MC's are, and an MC, by definition, is the person who INTRODUCES the act, the entertainer, and so on. So they would technically be lesser than a rapper. And if you argue that this is the hip-hop/rap version of the MC, then that means the emcee raps, then you're arguing the rappers and MC's are synonymous, which just makes your definition and story looks bad and hypocritical. They are the same thing, in layman terms.

Just some C&C. 
Thanks alot man, really appreciated.
August 21, 2014 @ 04:28 AM
pullsclothing

Hey you all out there, I just started a new clothing line PULLS CLOTHING!!! Please go and support!!  

http://pullsclothing.bigcartel.com/
August 21, 2014 @ 05:59 AM
lstplcwnr

you named your brand after three shapes

how fucking creative

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

August 21, 2014 @ 07:40 AM
dankversace

you named your brand after three shapes

how fucking creative

WHAT YOU WORKEN ON ? SHOW ME.
y do the brands here still do this shit just accept that your brand sucks gd

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

August 21, 2014 @ 04:28 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

Co-founded by NATIVE Angelinos. C.T.S debuted to the public in 2013. Inspired by skateboarding, punk and hip-hop culture. The line is comprised of graphic T-shirts,denim, outerwear, head wear and accessories. The development of circle triangle square brand clothing began late in 2012.The brand went through many phases before deciding on the brand name and what it represents. The owners wanted the clothing line to represent their life and style. It's about expressing individuality and personality in a bold, trendy, totally unique way. circle triangle square is a company established around the principle of manufacturing goods that are classic, even timeless in their sensibility. Carefully selected materials are an important part in every piece & aims to design within a wide price range.

http://www.ctswear.com/    <<<<<< CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE
CHECK THE FACE BOOK LIKE AND SHARE >>>>>> https://www.facebook.com/Ctswear?ref=bookmarks

this has got to be a fucken joke.

last in line for the gangbang.

August 21, 2014 @ 04:37 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

@infoconceivingdesigns  
Yes I pay a college tuition to major in Studio Art with an emphasis in Serigraph and a double minor in Graphic Design and Business. don't know whats laughable about finishing my education and getting a degree.
and yeah thats why i've paid off all my startup costs by selling shirts for 13 bucks. I guess I'm "new and inexperienced" with all the money i'm saving and saving people money. Like i said before, it's an art, i won't argue with you, clearly you don't give a shit about the art form and would rather take advantage than teach. 
I don't know why I waste my time of these messages boards because there are always kids like you who sit behind a computer and don't know who they're talking to nor what they are talking about.  You can contact me to meet in person, come by to the warehouse and I guarantee you'll regret making the assumptions that you are stating.  This is not a back and forth game here.  Simply, Im extending services to those who are interested.  If not, don't worry about us.  There's no taking advantage and there's lots of shits given.  Don't create a judgement off one man's opinion based on secondary information.  Contact our customers and they will preach about our services.  Grow up, show respect, this is business.  If you don't know, don't speak and find out truth for yourself.   I've taken a look at your "brand".  You would really appreciate a consultation from someone like me but keep going everybody has to start somewhere.  Time separates the real ones from the impostors.
lmao you guys are both lame. and @infoconceivingdesigns your stuff is bad quality, ill remain anonymous but i definitel wasnt pleased. 

last in line for the gangbang.

August 21, 2014 @ 08:13 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 21, 2014 @ 09:56 PM
dankversace

@infoconceivingdesigns  
Yes I pay a college tuition to major in Studio Art with an emphasis in Serigraph and a double minor in Graphic Design and Business. don't know whats laughable about finishing my education and getting a degree.
and yeah thats why i've paid off all my startup costs by selling shirts for 13 bucks. I guess I'm "new and inexperienced" with all the money i'm saving and saving people money. Like i said before, it's an art, i won't argue with you, clearly you don't give a shit about the art form and would rather take advantage than teach. 
I don't know why I waste my time of these messages boards because there are always kids like you who sit behind a computer and don't know who they're talking to nor what they are talking about.  You can contact me to meet in person, come by to the warehouse and I guarantee you'll regret making the assumptions that you are stating.  This is not a back and forth game here.  Simply, Im extending services to those who are interested.  If not, don't worry about us.  There's no taking advantage and there's lots of shits given.  Don't create a judgement off one man's opinion based on secondary information.  Contact our customers and they will preach about our services.  Grow up, show respect, this is business.  If you don't know, don't speak and find out truth for yourself.   I've taken a look at your "brand".  You would really appreciate a consultation from someone like me but keep going everybody has to start somewhere.  Time separates the real ones from the impostors.
lmao you guys are both lame. and @infoconceivingdesigns your stuff is bad quality, ill remain anonymous but i definitel wasnt pleased. 
POST SOME OF YOUR WORK?.... WHAT LINES HAVE YOU WORKED ON?.... SHOW SOMETHING
stop

August 21, 2014 @ 10:56 PM
ttaM

Circle Triangle Square is such a strange brand name, and the clothing is whack to. If you like it, then go ahead and make it. I don't think a lot of people would but it though. You basically have all the things wrong with a new brand, strange name, bad designs, and a backstory that seems like a religion. The site isn't half bad though. I think you have a lot to work on, but that's just my opinion. 
August 21, 2014 @ 11:34 PM
hghstndrds

hgh stndrds hghstndrds.com shop.hghstndrds.com

August 22, 2014 @ 12:46 AM
Malachi Shockley

It's a shame how unprofessional some people are in this forum.

Makes for a good show though. 

Nobody wants to accept that their designs are trash because they have spent time and money making something that they think is cool. They are willing to throw all sorts of hate to make you think different or to make them seem cool again. Clearly not getting results, just making you look foolish. 

If someone says your stuff sucks don't challenge them, challenge yourself to make something better. 

You can't please everyone, but you can make something that is not playing off of overdone trends.

www.knownothing.us

August 22, 2014 @ 01:10 AM
HigherLearning

People would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism...
August 22, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
chads

@kumasiii do you own The Good Company?
just for the record because i've been asked on multiple occasions, this is not kumasi sadiki (sp? ), who is a part owner of tgc/freedminds
would you tell me/us if it was you?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 22, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
TheNative

Have a look at our Summer'14 collection. Thank you.

http://www.thenative.bigcartel.com/

Facebook.com/TheNativeWorldwide :: IG @TheNativeWorldwide

August 22, 2014 @ 06:24 AM
dankversace

August 22, 2014 @ 01:36 PM
justinsos

Have a look at our Summer'14 collection. Thank you.

http://www.thenative.bigcartel.com/
Not a big fan of that pattern the first shows up on your site lol. The products are alright. The type logo could use some work. And the product shots are decent but could be better. Just my two cents. Not terrible but not awesome either. Good start though.

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

Please login first to reply.