Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Sep 22, 2014 @ 09:12
Sep 22, 2014 @ 19:35
This might sound like a weird question, but I'm gearing up for a F/W drop and I'm leaning towards stitching labels into the bottom corner of my shirts, something that's pretty common now. Problem is, I have a shirt printer and a separate company that makes my labels, but I don't have anyone to stitch them onto the shirts. I mean, I could do it myself but I'm no where near perfect enough to cleanly stitch labels into 50+ shirts. 

Anyone know a way around this dilemma?

www.lowkeyltd.com

Sep 22, 2014 @ 20:14
^ Take the shirts and labels to a dry cleaners the one's that do alterations and stuff. Ask them if they would saw them on for you. Sure they would if you paid them. Our just find a seamstress online someone who knows what they are doing could do all 50 quickly.
Sep 22, 2014 @ 20:16
^ Take the shirts and labels to a dry cleaners the one's that do alterations and stuff. Ask them if they would saw them on for you. Sure they would if you paid them. Our just find a seamstress online someone who knows what they are doing could do all 50 quickly.
Word. Yeah I was thinking about that, I'm not sure how much something like that would run but I might take them into the tailor where I get my selvedge mended, I might be able to work something out with him. 

www.lowkeyltd.com

Sep 22, 2014 @ 20:52
I started my own streetwear brand after patenting my first clothing design about 2 years ago it's called Lids and Laces. Remember this post because you will see one of these on your favourite rapper soon! We are only designing headwear at the moment but I assure you guys they are quite unique! Here are some pics from our first photoshoot.

If you didn't notice these aren't your traditional baseball hats... We have decided to do things different and bring something refreshing into the headwear market with the release of our very first Laceback hat. Currently we have the black hat with white accents in stock. The hat comes with both black and white laces so the wearer can change things up while still using the same hat. I will be releasing 3 new colourways this November and want to continue to do so each season as well as designing shirts and shoes and other styles of hats (5 panel laceback, Bucket hats etc...) The ultimate goal in the end is to get sports team Licensing and have the ability to make these for everybody with their favourite sports teams and colours as well as doing collabs with everyones favourite brands.

Unfortunately I still have a few weeks to wait until our next photoshoot with our new colours and improved website look is finished  but here is a sneak peak at whats coming up from my cellphone and a link to the half-assed website in place at the moment. http://www.lidsandlaces.com/ FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

Applaud you on the idea. Seems legit.
I would suggest better pictures displaying what the shoe laces matched with the hats looks like. Those pictures do not do the hats any justice what-so-ever.
And focus on the hats for now if you plan on that being the flagship of the label.
Do one thing well or do multiple things good...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Sep 22, 2014 @ 21:35
Sep 22, 2014 @ 22:34

hgh stndrds hghstndrds.com shop.hghstndrds.com

Sep 23, 2014 @ 16:41

They Watch collection by Griftrun.  Hope you like it.

Bio about my company?  I like to read the news and I like to draw.  Most of my designs are social commentary.
I like the NSA shirt.

Social commentary is a cool thing to focus a brand around!

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Sep 23, 2014 @ 16:42
Find a screenprinter that offers this service, along with screenprinting is another choice. 

Sep 23, 2014 @ 19:17
don't listen to these fucc bois, shit is dope 
i like the blackletter too

Sep 23, 2014 @ 22:58
Can I get some feedback on these designs.(Invalid img)(Invalid img)
Sep 24, 2014 @ 00:15
My friends from TOronto:

INFLUUS Clothing
http://shop.influus.com
http://www.instagram.com/influus

Sep 24, 2014 @ 00:41
Can I get some feedback on these designs.(Invalid img)(Invalid img)
i feel like i would buy this in the space mountain gift shop at disneyland

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

Sep 24, 2014 @ 10:21
A new up and coming brand from Portland, Oregon, and created by Bayo Arigbon IG: @bangBwavy please let me know what you think, I run everything myself! From the photos to the products I make them all at my house! Anything is possible with God first. Enjoy!

http:// #WAVYBOYCLOTHING 

Wavy Boy Clothing is CONFIDENCE in CLOTHING form. #WAVYBOYCLOTHING

www.wavyboy.com

WANT SOME FREE WAVY BOY CLOTHING!!?? CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ABOUT THE WAVY BOY PROMO TEAM!

Wavy Boy Clothing is Confidence in Clothing form. www.wavyboy.com #WAVYBOYCLOTHING twitter , Instagram, & Facebook = @wavyboyclothing

Sep 24, 2014 @ 18:24
New items available!
www.crispyleagueofficial.com All other items now 40% off
Yea…you should change the picture on the product page. It is very misleading… The ink is definitely not neon or iridescent. 

@anyx_co

Sep 24, 2014 @ 22:56

Curator of The World's Fair // @JKEGLDN

Sep 24, 2014 @ 23:14
Experimenting with marble screen printing. Everything DIY

Sep 25, 2014 @ 23:22
http://year2000.net/

Work in progress, still a few changes to make

Sep 26, 2014 @ 02:41
I like the look of the marble print
Sep 26, 2014 @ 02:51
Below is a new line of hoodies I am producing under the label Anechoic. I am looking for feed back and also have them on Kickstarter for preorder. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1024572117/hoodroo-multifuctional-transforming-hoodie-messang?ref=nav_search
Sep 26, 2014 @ 03:07
Toronto based streetwear brand Simple Man Clothing about to drop their F/W '15 collection. 

http://www.simplemanclothing.co/pages/preview 

Some shots from their lookbook below.

www.simplemanclothing.co

Sep 26, 2014 @ 05:20

SHOP  

PILOT LAUNCH

Sep 26, 2014 @ 21:49
Below is a new line of hoodies I am producing under the label Anechoic. I am looking for feed back and also have them on Kickstarter for preorder. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1024572117/hoodroo-multifuctional-transforming-hoodie-messang?ref=nav_search
It actually nice that you added functionality to the hoodie. 
Sep 27, 2014 @ 05:51
Hello, My name is Reid. I have been running my own brand for about two years now. I screen print everything myself  and sew everything my self. The newest look book in under the Portfolio tab, Don't sleep.

http://www.stayhumbleclothing.com/
Sep 28, 2014 @ 04:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
Hello, My name is Reid. I have been running my own brand for about two years now. I screen print everything myself  and sew everything my self. The newest look book in under the Portfolio tab, Don't sleep.

http://www.stayhumbleclothing.com/
your website is fucking awful 

jaemz.tumblr.com // @ja.emz

Sep 28, 2014 @ 14:06
Hello I am currently taking a marketing and design class. My thesis will pertain to coming out with a clothing brand name. 
I want everybody opinion on these clothing brand names. It is urban street wear and I want to start producing t shirts first. Every name has a meaning that is geared towards either Fashion, Design, creative thoughts and/or lifestyle. The point of this discussion is to see how much creative thought I put into these names so that they are eye catching. Here are names...

DICED PINEAPPLES 
SO HOODY 
GRENADE APPLES 
100sXFIFTY'S 
EINSTEIN BOYS
Sep 28, 2014 @ 18:35
Hello I am currently taking a marketing and design class. My thesis will pertain to coming out with a clothing brand name. 
I want everybody opinion on these clothing brand names. It is urban street wear and I want to start producing t shirts first. Every name has a meaning that is geared towards either Fashion, Design, creative thoughts and/or lifestyle. The point of this discussion is to see how much creative thought I put into these names so that they are eye catching. Here are names...

DICED PINEAPPLES 
SO HOODY 
GRENADE APPLES 
100sXFIFTY'S 
EINSTEIN BOYS

better make a new list lmao
these sound so forced and white washed fam, find something you can relate to

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips

Sep 28, 2014 @ 20:20

DICED PINEAPPLES 
SO HOODY 
GRENADE APPLES 
100sXFIFTY'S 
EINSTEIN BOYS

better make a new list lmao
these sound so forced and white washed fam, find something you can relate to
Just because I'm open minded doesn't mean I am whitewashed. Thanx for the feedback. I am writing down more ideas. Keep the comments coming
Sep 28, 2014 @ 23:26

DICED PINEAPPLES 
SO HOODY 
GRENADE APPLES 
100sXFIFTY'S 
EINSTEIN BOYS
are you like 14

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

Sep 28, 2014 @ 23:41

DICED PINEAPPLES 
SO HOODY 
GRENADE APPLES 
100sXFIFTY'S 
EINSTEIN BOYS
are you like 14
No bro just trying to have a good thesis project on this. If you want to comment negative then go ahead, it will not phase me at all. I am just looking for responses on what is more eye catchy.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.