Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 9, 2014 @ 09:26 AM
Blunted

Hey guys 
I'm posting my brand V.C. Reserve (V.C. stands for Villain Coalition) based out of the Northwest in Seattle Washington. Currently I'm looking for any kind of constructive feedback and thoughts on my newest release that can all be found here : 
http://vcreserve.com/

See, the Mia Wallace tee is badass, but shirts like those, with the graphic or text designs on the sleeve ALWAYS look better when they are being displayed, rather than being worn. If you had made put those same three graphics on the front of a tee, larger... It would have been a must-cop for me.
June 9, 2014 @ 09:49 AM
vcreserveclothing

Hey guys 
I'm posting my brand V.C. Reserve (V.C. stands for Villain Coalition) based out of the Northwest in Seattle Washington. Currently I'm looking for any kind of constructive feedback and thoughts on my newest release that can all be found here : 
http://vcreserve.com/

See, the Mia Wallace tee is badass, but shirts like those, with the graphic or text designs on the sleeve ALWAYS look better when they are being displayed, rather than being worn. If you had made put those same three graphics on the front of a tee, larger... It would have been a must-cop for me.
I feel it man, that's honestly how the tee was oriented originally. I just felt it looked better on the sleeve cause it gave it a more understated design especially with the loud colors being used. Thanks for the feedback though bruh I appreciate it!
June 9, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
uknmvmt.

Just dropped our line, Look us know what you guys think. Thanks

Online store : http://www.uknmvmt.com/

when will someone come out with something different for a change? 
no offense but this just reminds me of another "street wear" brand that will mainly focus on graphic tees and caps. 
change it up graphics are playing out steeply. we need more simplicity that screams who you are and what you represent. this honestly reminds me of ronin, i don't want to even start naming brands who are using floral.
you guys can do it, heck anyone can just change it up.  

side note. anchors are WAY played out. just type "anchor logos" on google and pow.
Hey, No offense taken, Appreciate the time you've take to write something, Just to sort some stuff out we are currently working on cut & sew items for winter so we are not just going to be graphic tees and caps. and I will take that into consideration about simplicity that screams out who we are. Thanks for you feedback we really appreciate it!.
June 9, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
Broken Bank Clo

If any of you guys ever need design work. vector hand drawn stuff for screening, here is a small design portfolio of some of my work for myself and others.

http://bigbankdesigns.wordpress.com/

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

June 10, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
uppermostbrand

Uppermost
means to keep reaching new heights. To keep pushing yourself in
whatever you do. This is for the kids that struggle and hustle. That
want to live that high life. Eat, Sleep, Breathe whatever you do. That
uppermost lifestyle.
Check
out our latest gear and lookbooks
Read the rest of our story at uppermostbrand.com.
Follow us as we expand.
------Since 2014-----

uppermost

June 10, 2014 @ 12:29 AM
dirtylaundry

donotwash

visuals.

lurk001

aldy001 
June 10, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
June 10, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
commonlyused

I know this isn't brand related but it does relate to streetwear/fashion. I started this wdywt (inspired by whatsonewearing.com) feed a year ago but didn't really promote it as much. I thought this would be a great way to interact with customers and people in general around. I got a few submissions recently but I can't post it up if I don't have enough.

So if you guys are into this, go and submit a wdywt (photo can be landscape or portrait style) and I'll try to update it every 2 weeks if i get enough submissions.

you can rock your brand, you can submit your brand lookbook shots, doesnt matter as long as i get submissions and you guys are happy then its all good. We can help each other.

submit here:

http://www.commonlyusedlife.com/Common_Wear.html

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

June 10, 2014 @ 01:23 PM
WebSTAR20

http://www.blacksheepapparelco.com/2014-lookbook Here's our lookbook for 2014. I'm trying to submit my brand to some stores, and some have replied with slight interest.  I'm wholesaling these to stores for $13 at the moment, which concerns me; I want to know if that's too high. Diamond sells for $13.50 to stores like Zumiez, Stussy is $12.60, Obey is $9. So I want to know if my offering price is too high and if it looks solid enough for stores to buy it. I'm barely making a profit on that price, but that's fine by me as long as I get in a store somewhere. 
Keep in mind that those are well known clothing companies and their merchandise is more than likely going to sale. So you may even have to go a little bit higher. Sometimes you have to lose money to make money. You may go in the negative, but its all worth it if you're getting your companies name out there.
June 10, 2014 @ 03:03 PM
Tathenz

lol not gonna lie this is sick 

who remembers this? smile

MY CLOTHING BRAND: www.desperotica.com ✿ TUMBLR: www.tathens.tumblr.com

June 10, 2014 @ 03:21 PM
chads

who remembers this?

lol, you guys both did em in sick ways, I like both the pieces. But to be honest @tathenz, I've seen multiple Pulp Fiction references throughout streetwear so don't get too hurt about it

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 10, 2014 @ 03:38 PM
Tathenz

^ Yeah I'm not mad or anything, might actually cop it lol

MY CLOTHING BRAND: www.desperotica.com ✿ TUMBLR: www.tathens.tumblr.com

June 10, 2014 @ 04:13 PM
justinsos

Anyone here from Vancouver area or going to be at Knowshow end of July? I'm flying in for it and would love to meet some other brands or people from Vancouver!

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

June 10, 2014 @ 04:56 PM

Inactive

gizoogle.net
June 10, 2014 @ 06:40 PM
Artifact

who remembers this?

Its pulp fiction breh

What do you expect ?
June 10, 2014 @ 07:10 PM
Broken Bank Clo

http://www.blacksheepapparelco.com/2014-lookbook Here's our lookbook for 2014. I'm trying to submit my brand to some stores, and some have replied with slight interest.  I'm wholesaling these to stores for $13 at the moment, which concerns me; I want to know if that's too high. Diamond sells for $13.50 to stores like Zumiez, Stussy is $12.60, Obey is $9. So I want to know if my offering price is too high and if it looks solid enough for stores to buy it. I'm barely making a profit on that price, but that's fine by me as long as I get in a store somewhere. 
Keep in mind that those are well known clothing companies and their merchandise is more than likely going to sale. So you may even have to go a little bit higher. Sometimes you have to lose money to make money. You may go in the negative, but its all worth it if you're getting your companies name out there.
That's a really good point. Well I can lower it down to $11.75, but i'm hoping that's enough to get stores interested. Then I'm making some cents per shirt, but that's fine as long as I get my foot in the door. Any comments on my designs?
don't do that.
You're only selling yourself short.
I took a streetwear class recently lead by a few people in the industry. I asked this same question and they said no.
Look at the bigger picture. The whole point is getting into the store to make revenue to turn around in order to make more product. Never sell at cost. You are not only low balling yourself, losing money and also devalue your product.
If you believe in your product then sell what you think it's worth. That one issues.
The next is the cost of your shirts to make it really to high. Look for better cost on making shirts. I know of spots that charge 5.99-6.99 for a 4 color print on a shirt and that's including the shirt at the min of 20 shirts. Of course it's bottom of the barrel Gildan but you can upgrade to different brand blanks for $1-$2 dollars. Add a inside print label print for $1 at the most. You can even buy bulk order of inside size laser tags for even less. There are places that also offer 1000 silk printed labels to sew in for $50-$80. Do some research on silk screen companies.

Your goal should be to make funds to fuel your business. If you are consistently putting your own money into it and only breaking even you are doing it wrong. The stores are not looking out for you, the are in the market to make money as well. They are going to turn around and make money off you so you might as well do yourself justice and make some off them as well. Sometimes getting your foot in the door is just not enough in this industry.

June 10, 2014 @ 07:34 PM
stillwild

Hey guys.

Just posting up my label Sabotage. One man operation based out of Sydney Australia. Would love to hear any constructive feedback or thoughts. 

www.sbtge.bigcartel.com
www.facebook.com/sbtge

Im not out to re-invent the wheel so to speak, just to make good clothes. Currently a university student so my budget is super tight but im hoping to drop some interesting pieces over the next few weeks. Still refining the website and our brand bio etc and need to do a proper lookbook once I add a few more styles, once again, budget is a huge challenge for me at the moment.

I understand the imagery, cohesiveness and alot of other stuff needs work, it really is a work in progress right now. Just looking for feedback or whether you feel im on the right track and constructive criticism etc.

By definition Sabotage is a deliberate action aimed at weakening another entity through subversion, obstruction, disruption, or destruction. 

Im also working on a capsule collection based around some of my favourite japanese illustrators and music references, here's a sneak peek from that:

Great screenprint.
I don't like cursive and regular print letters together though.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

June 11, 2014 @ 12:53 AM

Inactive

Damn everyone hates like hell on this forum
June 11, 2014 @ 01:09 AM

Inactive

People could use some manners
June 11, 2014 @ 02:29 AM
vcreserveclothing

who remembers this?

This your work man? It's fuckin clean
June 11, 2014 @ 02:48 AM
TheFreshEmpire

June 11, 2014 @ 07:53 AM
Malachi Shockley

Shot with one of our first Fall products last weekend. More details to come as we prepare to release a fully cut and sewn line.

www.knownothing.us

www.knownothing.us

June 11, 2014 @ 01:11 PM
Dylan Feller

Hey, Go Check out my French Daily news website BadMood Magazine !! smile 
http://badmood-mag.com/
June 11, 2014 @ 07:40 PM
G00GLE

Just dropped our line, Look us know what you guys think. Thanks

Online store : http://www.uknmvmt.com/

when will someone come out with something different for a change? 
no offense but this just reminds me of another "street wear" brand that will mainly focus on graphic tees and caps. 
change it up graphics are playing out steeply. we need more simplicity that screams who you are and what you represent. this honestly reminds me of ronin, i don't want to even start naming brands who are using floral.
you guys can do it, heck anyone can just change it up.  

side note. anchors are WAY played out. just type "anchor logos" on google and pow.
Hey, No offense taken, Appreciate the time you've take to write something, Just to sort some stuff out we are currently working on cut & sew items for winter so we are not just going to be graphic tees and caps. and I will take that into consideration about simplicity that screams out who we are. Thanks for you feedback we really appreciate it!.
hell yeah. thats a real brand, looking forward to seeing whats to come.

last in line for the gangbang.

June 11, 2014 @ 08:35 PM
Camplife

COME CHECKOUT OUR BRAND AT WWW.CAMPLIFECLOTHING.COM, WE ARE JUST STARTING AND HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR A SOLID YEAR. WE'VE SEEN SUCCESS FROM HAND TO HAND SALES AS WELL AS VENDORING EVENTS. WE'RE TRYING TO GET IN SOME RETAIL STORES AT THIS POINT BUT TRUST WE ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES OR TRYING TO FOLLOW ANY OTHER TRENDS BESIDES THE ONES WE CREATE.

"WE DON'T FOLLOW THE LEAD, WE LEAD THE FOLLOWING"
June 12, 2014 @ 07:10 AM
WORLD'S AFFAIR

COME CHECKOUT OUR BRAND AT WWW.CAMPLIFECLOTHING.COM, WE ARE JUST STARTING AND HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR A SOLID YEAR. WE'VE SEEN SUCCESS FROM HAND TO HAND SALES AS WELL AS VENDORING EVENTS. WE'RE TRYING TO GET IN SOME RETAIL STORES AT THIS POINT BUT TRUST WE ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES OR TRYING TO FOLLOW ANY OTHER TRENDS BESIDES THE ONES WE CREATE.

"YOU DO FOLLOW THE LEAD, AND ARE UNORIGINAL." I mean sorry to be harsh, but honestly, you have no right to say you are "not following the rules" or "not trying to follow trends" when you clearly use the most overused and tasteless trend: Matching Clothing With Jordans & Other Sneakers. It's astonishing to hear that you've had so much success, when these designs are just really bad to be honest. There is literally no concept I see in this brand other than it having to do with sneakers. Let me list out my problems I have with your brand.

1. The Name. Unless you're referring to camping out in line for sneakers or something, then your name is totally irrelevant to anything. I'd highly recommend choosing a new name and instantly removing "clothing" from your name. No brand should have to add "clothing," "apparel," or "co." to their name to make people realize they are in fact buying clothing. It just looks really tacky and generic.

2. The Actual Clothing. Let me start off by asking, where is the actual design? I've now been on your website and see no real designs that are relevant. I see a purple drank design, shoe lace design, and then a whole bunch of over branded shit. I would not say that unless it were true. Nobody wants to buy clothing with logos all over from some brand they don't even know. Not to mention $32 for a damn tee!!!??!? What?!!?! I personally know that brands like Supreme, Stussy, hell even Diamond sell tees for $32. What can justify your price for you? Unless your tees are made in the U.S. with like pima cotton, then I'll apologize for that, but honestly nobody wants to pay that much for an unknown brand. The overall scheme of the designs seems sloppy, disorganized, and done in 5 minutes.

3. Your Claims/Statements. Please don't lie. You do follow trends and probably more than any other brand on this forum so far. I used to work on a clothing brand actually, but decided to stop since I wanted to focus on the design and art more, not the money. Don't make a brand to just say you have one or think you can just walk into this industry overnight and make a living. It is disrespectful to the culture and I personally feel it makes other's hard work seem under valued.

To be honest, I wasn't personally trying to go after you and your brand, but these are my OPINIONS on your brand and I think you can change a whole lot. You are not the first brand to do shit like this and here on this forum, but I'm just tired of always seeing this stuff posted all over the forums. I've left this forum and hypebeast for months now. I really hate the direction people are taking brands into these days. Thank you for your time. I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not just a rant for your brand.

www.worldsaffair.tumblr.com/

June 12, 2014 @ 09:16 AM
jonathanobstps

votre diagnostic de tod avait raison sur la marque

J'ai acheté des chaussures qui se sentaient à l'aise réel quand je les ai essayé mais le premier jour sur le travail de ces chaussures fait le fond de mes pieds se sentent comme ils étaient en feu. Je pouvais à Chanel Pas Cher peine marcher à la fin de la journée avec. Même mon meilleur ami (c'est un garçon) dit que les chaussures de coin sont les plus mal chaussés pour une femme de porter.

En fait, j'ai parlé à trois concessionnaires différents et leurs ministères de pièces. On a dit leurs patins et chaussures OEM étaient organique, un autre dit que leurs patins et chaussures OEM étaient semi-métalliques par AC Delco, et le troisième ont dit que leurs plaquettes OEM étaient céramique par AC Delco (ne savent pas ce matériel, les chaussures étaient). En outre, Chanel Soldes le troisième courtier avait ce qu'il appelait tapis et des chaussures qui sont un peu plus épais et un peu plus cher (environ 107 $ pour tapis et des chaussures chacun) GM OEM, mais ne savait pas ce matériel qu'ils étaient.

Jupes, des hauts, des arcs d'acclamation d'acclamation et des chaussures de cheerleading forment ensemble un costume de cheerleading parfait. Les filles qui pratiquent le cheerleading sont généralement mince et grand, donc costumes jupe à eux une de lot. Étant aussi courte taille, il n'interfère pas avec leurs cheerleaders moments de la jambe. Dans évaluations approfondies sont disponibles pour chaque saison d'entraînement. De plus, consulter Consumer Reports, Courir le magazine Times et consommateurs Recherche des comparaisons de style de la chaussure. Faites une Sac Chanel liste de vos chaussures de course matelassées favoris, vérifier les gammes de prix, les caractéristiques, les marques et les mises à jour de style, et avoir la liste à portée de main tout en achats de chaussures ..
June 12, 2014 @ 01:37 PM
joekemp

started up my own visual art project using clothing as a tool for advertisement and money

http://hood--rich.tumblr.com/
https://www.facebook.com/hoodxrich
http://hoodxrich.bigcartel.com
https://twitter.com/hood____rich

June 12, 2014 @ 03:49 PM
chads

downvoted because of lame ass name

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 12, 2014 @ 04:41 PM
Broken Bank Clo

COME CHECKOUT OUR BRAND AT WWW.CAMPLIFECLOTHING.COM, (...)

"YOU DO FOLLOW THE LEAD, AND ARE UNORIGINAL." I mean sorry to be harsh, but honestly, you have no right to say you are "not following the rules" or "not trying to follow trends" (...).

1. The Name. (...) generic.

2. The Actual Clothing. Let me start off by asking, where is the actual design? I've now been on your website and see no real designs that are relevant. I see a purple drank design, shoe lace design, and then a whole bunch of over branded shit. I would not say that unless it were true. Nobody wants to buy clothing with logos all over from some (...)

3. Your Claims/Statements. (...) work seem under valued.

To be honest, (...) brand.
If it's your opinion, I would stay away from saying "Nobody wants..." and say "I don't want..."

Please login first to reply.