Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 16, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
OR NAH

Where do you guys buy your tees? Just AA?

where the azn girls at

April 16, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Where do you guys buy your tees? Just AA?

Get a wholesale/resae license so you can buy from anywhere.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 17, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
2sikz

Hello all,

I am looking to work with an individual who is serious about their clothing line, and has taken the steps to establish their line. I am a graphic designer, marketer, and someone willing to contribute as much time as possible in return for a job opportunity or compensation.

I have been wearing "streetwear" and trending clothing for awhile now, and have no problem with the designs many of these companies are trying to achieve.

My graphic design skills are very advanced in the sense that I have been using Photoshop for seven years. If anyone wants to give it a go, I will draw up something for your company with watermarks over it, and we can go from there.

I also handle social networking with regards to marketing. I can get your Youtube videos attention, and spread awareness to your company by getting you to the top pages of niche related searches. Managing tumblrs, facebooks, etc.

If I can assume a higher role in one of these companies then I would be glad to take that on.
Please don't ask me for a portfolio due to the fact these designs are outdated and completely unrelated. I feel as if you are entitled to your own specific design so that you can truly judge my skills.

Again, if anyone is serious and interested in working with me then email me at michaelmaturi@gmail.com
Thanks!
April 17, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
Jake Ocean

Little sneak peak of one of the Distant Light designs. My printer just sent some pics so I thought I'd share smile

http://www.distantlight.co

April 17, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
WD.MYLES

Got our shirts tagged. We will release new pieces at the end of the month

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

April 17, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
hypebeast1

My friend and I are starting a streetwear brand. We are having a dispute about a motto. The motto I chose is a quote that is somewhat well known but has no attachment to it. No other brands use the quote and no 1 person is said to be the originator of the quote. My friend/partner doesn't want to use it because he says its not "original" I say its fine because it applies to our brand and most importantly our demographic. What do you guys think?

how do you expect anyone to give advice if they don't know what the phrase is?
and if your having a dispute like this and you can't come to agreement to the point you need to ask a public forum, your going to have a lot of trouble as you work more because there will be tons of things you both will have different opinions on.

Agreed. If you can't decide on a measly motto then how are going to agree on t shirt designs let alone branding in general.

Have a solid idea of what your brand is going to be before posting. Identify what makes your brand unique..what are your beliefs? That question cannot be found from other ppl but yourself because it is your own brand; gg.
April 17, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
hypebeast1

Magnum Gold Eagle
Just another day at work..
giving a little touch to our package before shipment; gg.

GoodGame Est.2011
www.gg-apparel.com
:::What's Your Game?:::
April 17, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
hypebeast1

Little sneak peak of one of the Distant Light designs. My printer just sent some pics so I thought I'd share smile

Reminds me of a superhero logo from marvel or DC.. Cool stuff~
April 17, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
maxeumanzor

what you guys think, our 4th batch now and we are selling pretty good :D

Cool colourways but I have yet too see any real dope designs from you guys. Keep it up though!

O trust, the next batch is gonna be a lot different from hoodies and t shirts with just the logo, its gonna be sick! check it out in a couple monthssmile
April 17, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
maxeumanzor

Swag! ^ Can you please let me know where you get your stuff manufactured? Love the stuff mang

Thanks man, if you wanna see more you can check out our online store or
blog, just pm for more info

mintcrew.tumblr.com
mintclothingco.bigcartel.com
April 17, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
maxeumanzor

what you guys think, our 4th batch now and we are selling pretty good :D

stuff like that looks really generic.. plus you're not even a high end brand yet so I'm not entirely sure why you're spitting clothing out with your company logo on top.

that goes for all starting companies btw.

Its not generic, its a simple design with a good looking logo, and to not put our logo on
our product? are you stupid?
April 17, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
karakter1

Hello all,

I am looking to work with an individual who is serious about their clothing line, and has taken the steps to establish their line. I am a graphic designer, marketer, and someone willing to contribute as much time as possible in return for a job opportunity or compensation.

I have been wearing "streetwear" and trending clothing for awhile now, and have no problem with the designs many of these companies are trying to achieve.

My graphic design skills are very advanced in the sense that I have been using Photoshop for seven years. If anyone wants to give it a go, I will draw up something for your company with watermarks over it, and we can go from there.

I also handle social networking with regards to marketing. I can get your Youtube videos attention, and spread awareness to your company by getting you to the top pages of niche related searches. Managing tumblrs, facebooks, etc.

If I can assume a higher role in one of these companies then I would be glad to take that on.
Please don't ask me for a portfolio due to the fact these designs are outdated and completely unrelated. I feel as if you are entitled to your own specific design so that you can truly judge my skills.

Again, if anyone is serious and interested in working with me then email me at michaelmaturi@gmail.com
Thanks!

hey mike,

its pretty common for anyone working with a freelance designer to ask for a portfolio....if your designs are outdated and completely unrelated to streetwear...then make a portfolio of new, related work!

im sure that anyone interested would want to see a sample of your work before starting a custom piece.
April 17, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
minsct

hey mike,

its pretty common for anyone working with a freelance designer to ask for a portfolio....if your designs are outdated and completely unrelated to streetwear...then make a portfolio of new, related work!

im sure that anyone interested would want to see a sample of your work before starting a custom piece.

I agree. If someone is going be hiring you they are going to want to see previous samples of your style, aesthetic and skills.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

April 17, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
aces1

^ this
April 17, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
Frank_

Just my 2 cents...rthapparel i think you need to remove the coming soon part for the crewnecks and hoodies i think why even show it if they cant buy it?..

Also TAKE music OFF ITS ANNOYING...to me when a website plays music i turn it off n 2 seconds...or i think where the fuck is that noise coming from and try to close the tab..

Stop with the coming soon all together..dont try to use the Very Limited gimmick any more i notice i see that alot with new people starting and they cant manage to sell their so called limited pieces....

Dont post the mockup design for you pre-view image when your selling...

make sure everythng flowes dont have a website called AKAcollectiveco but your bigcartel url says aka clothing?
April 17, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
kromaqee

I am having a pop up shop in Harvard Square, Cambridge (Boston Area). Come thru for good times...or to tell me how much my ideas suck!

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

April 17, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
HWYS - Joey

Wow there's a whole bunch of cool designs posted. I really like the simplicity of "mint" that's sweet man.
Im also stoked cuz I just received my blank 5panel hat and the fit/finish is top notch. I gotta work on the logo today, hope to have pics tonight.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 17, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
EVGD

Wow there's a whole bunch of cool designs posted. I really like the simplicity of "mint" that's sweet man.
Im also stoked cuz I just received my blank 5panel hat and the fit/finish is top notch. I gotta work on the logo today, hope to have pics tonight.

where'd you get the blank 5-panel from if you don't mind me asking?

God Hates Lames

April 17, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
malcolmilfhunt

I've always felt that any new line should establish its own identity through images and messages before they just start printing their logo and name shirts as the only design. If the consumer doesn't understand the message of your brand, they won't be compelled to buy it. Just because it's cool in your head, or cool with you and your friends doesn't mean everyone else who have no idea what your brand is will understand.

Yayo from the Bayo

April 17, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
chads

Did you get them manufactured or is it blank you found on the internet? This sounds very interesting...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 17, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Jake Ocean

I've always felt that any new line should establish its own identity through images and messages before they just start printing their logo and name shirts as the only design. If the consumer doesn't understand the message of your brand, they won't be compelled to buy it. Just because it's cool in your head, or cool with you and your friends doesn't mean everyone else who have no idea what your brand is will understand.

yes and no. depends on your logo. if it's just a simple type then don't, but if it's something cool and original like johnny cupcakes logo it works. you should still focus on branding your designs though instead of using your logo. depending on the logo, when i see a logo tee it makes me think the brand is lacking creativity as far as general designs go.

http://www.distantlight.co

April 17, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
HWYS - Joey

Did you get them manufactured or is it blank you found on the internet? This sounds very interesting...

I got a blank from online. I emailed the company my business plan and talked intensively with them, so if I do decide to use them, I'll be able to get a better discount than normal.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 17, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
HWYS - Joey

I'm all about simplicity, so a big intricate and busy design will put me off. I mean, just look at what sells the most - imo simple/clean designs.

April 17, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
HWYS - Joey

Pm sent

April 18, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
chads

I got a blank from online. I emailed the company my business plan and talked intensively with them, so if I do decide to use them, I'll be able to get a better discount than normal.

Hmm. Sounds cool. Good luck with that!

Pm sent

I'd be interested as well if you wouldn't mind sharing. Thanks

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 18, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
stillwild

yes and no. depends on your logo. if it's just a simple type then don't, but if it's something cool and original like johnny cupcakes logo it works. you should still focus on branding your designs though instead of using your logo. depending on the logo, when i see a logo tee it makes me think the brand is lacking creativity as far as general designs go.

A good "logo" shirt is usually a different version, modified, rather than a simple regurgitation.

Take for instance the Hundreds. They began with a simple adam bomb, which like Jake said is unique enough to warrant purchase without any loyalty cause it looks cool. The collection they released with don pendleton is a great example of a modified logo collection, google it.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 18, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
BSH

April 18, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
slvtlife

Not sure why, but I can really see this style taking off with the fixed gear community...don't ask me why and I'm probably wayyy off mark, but yeah it just feels "fixish" :D

nice stuff smile

Creative/Founder www.slvtlife.com / www.facebook.com/slvtlife

April 18, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
mrdaleog

^^^ way too many colors for my taste and the whole heart thing is kinda womanly...
Not for me man but good luck nonetheless...

I appreciate the honestly man.

The crazy thing is that most of my customers/supporters are men! The women always think its not unisex tees when they are.

Much love.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

April 18, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
mrdaleog

I fuck with it, dope idea, dope design.

Although hearts are played out i dont think they are womenly...

I want that baseball tee...

Much love on the feedback man.

The baseball tee hasnt released yet, but you can sign your email up on our mailing list at www.liveloveurban.com/subscribe to know exactly when it drops.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

Please login first to reply.