Prints on the sleeves and left pocket
Message says "Mint" in Hindi on each sleeve
Online Store (triworld.us)

She Saw Everything LS - http://
that tunnel is too naked.

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.cmnlyud.com

Jun 15, 2014 @ 16:21
Hey everybody,

I am Jeffrey, a writer/editor in a new fashion blogging website, http://www.undergroundoutfits.com/.

UndergroundOutfits.com is more than just a typical fashion blog. It showcases new/upcoming clothing brands and other brands that deserve to be
known by more people. There are many designers out there that don’t get
enough spotlight that they deserve, and our mission is to help get the
word out.

Do not hesitate to send an email to: jeffrey@undergroundoutfits.com if you would like your brand to be featured in our website.

Looking forward to your emails!
Jun 15, 2014 @ 18:02
http://www.ampedswagger.com/ Looks like a poor rip off of barbara kreugers art

Long time lurker. Just started a clothing brand, and here's the first couple of tees.

Would love some feedback from you guys. Thanks!

http://www.ampedswagger.com/
Looks like a poor rip off of barbara kreugers art
Cant beat em. Supreme em
Jun 15, 2014 @ 18:38
Streetwear has evolved and will never again be just t-shirts, hoodies etc. More than a piggybacked brand, or trendy simplistic design concepts, in order for any streetwear brand to survive and stick out in this over-saturated field of duplicated and half thought out brands, you have to have an original aesthetic.. and most crucial, a genuine story behind the brand. 

No one gives a shit anymore about your (1) Tee. I MYSELF, give a brand 10 seconds to immerse me in their brand story, culture etc. Then if I'm sold on that, I peep their designs. 

Jonas from LRG, Jeff Staple, Nick Tershay all had a great story and culture behind them and that's what carried them through the gates (Having a best friend start Girl skateboards and giving you a distribution deal helps too but still).. Streetwear is filled with soulless brands that IF they were to make it past the gates like a pink dolphin or something, they'll just come tumbling down their fiscal charts in a year and into the gravesite of all streetwear fashion brands that once were.. i.e. the shelves of Marshalls. 

Cultivate a brand story, watch "How to make it in America" if you need inspiration. (Kanye voice)  DO SOM-IN
Jun 15, 2014 @ 18:44
Streetwear has evolved and will never again be just t-shirts, hoodies etc. More than a piggybacked brand, or trendy simplistic design concepts, in order for any streetwear brand to survive and stick out in this over-saturated field of duplicated and half thought out brands, you have to have an original aesthetic.. and most crucial, a genuine story behind the brand. 

No one gives a shit anymore about your (1) Tee. I MYSELF, give a brand 10 seconds to immerse me in their brand story, culture etc. Then if I'm sold on that, I peep their designs. 

Jonas from LRG, Jeff Staple, Nick Tershay all had a great story and culture behind them and that's what carried them through the gates (Having a best friend start Girl skateboards and giving you a distribution deal helps too but still).. Streetwear is filled with soulless brands that IF they were to make it past the gates like a pink dolphin or something, they'll just come tumbling down their fiscal charts in a year and into the gravesite of all streetwear fashion brands that once were.. i.e. the shelves of Marshalls. 

Cultivate a brand story, watch "How to make it in America" if you need inspiration. (Kanye voice)  DO SOM-IN
Really? Since when? Thats what the base of streetwear has and will always be. People wont stop wearing t-shirts and hoodies. It's wearable art. What do you want new brands to do, come up with some new type of clothing article? You want every brand to do cut & sew, then people will be complaining that no one is doing t-shirts and hoodies. 
Jun 15, 2014 @ 19:34

Really? Since when? Thats what the base of streetwear has and will always be. People wont stop wearing t-shirts and hoodies. It's wearable art. What do you want new brands to do, come up with some new type of clothing article? You want every brand to do cut & sew, then people will be complaining that no one is doing t-shirts and hoodies. 
My nigga, I think you stopped reading after my second paragraph.. My point is that the Story is missing from streetwear. The soul of the brand. I'm a humble student to the game and see brands sprout all the time with no roots. Just a plant hovering above ground with no root to prevent the wind from blowing them over. It goes well above streetwear.. you need an iron string, a cause, a source that connects to something real, then from that you birth the creation, the art, the graphic tees, hoodies, cut n sews, nigga name it. It's what separates your Been Trill and slowbucks Brands from your Stussys and 10 Deeps.. The story's is missing. 

But by all means if these brands want to be shallow vessels floating with half thought out designs because theres nothing real to seed them from then fuck it, Produce.. Keeps forums like Hypebeast and Highsnob something to dissect and chat about.
Jun 15, 2014 @ 19:56
Who needs some fucking story behind a brand, want a story go read a book smh

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

Jun 15, 2014 @ 19:56
I personally think that if someone makes a story about their cloths to where it is about self improvement and all the philosophical shit, that is when it sounds ridiculous. You're making clothes not a religion. If you want to just make shirts and clothes just because, then that's fine. Just base your brand around something, and that should be good enough for me. I don't think every brand needs a super deep meaning or story though. 

https://noblegear.bigcartel.com

Jun 15, 2014 @ 21:21

I agree with you on everything. In my town, I put out shit that I put work, dedication, and thought into but no one cares. Then when I drop a few designs (i dont actually print. I just wanted to fuck around) that i didnt put thought into that i made in like 2 minutes and it looks like shit people start to go bonkers and start to give me props. It's like they dont appreciate real art. They rather appreciate trill shit.

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.cmnlyud.com

Jun 16, 2014 @ 00:16
My nigga, I think you stopped reading after my second paragraph.. My point is that the Story is missing from streetwear. The soul of the brand. I'm a humble student to the game and see brands sprout all the time with no roots. Just a plant hovering above ground with no root to prevent the wind from blowing them over. It goes well above streetwear.. you need an iron string, a cause, a source that connects to something real, then from that you birth the creation, the art, the graphic tees, hoodies, cut n sews, nigga name it. It's what separates your Been Trill and slowbucks Brands from your Stussys and 10 Deeps.. The story's is missing. 

But by all means if these brands want to be shallow vessels floating with half thought out designs because theres nothing real to seed them from then fuck it, Produce.. Keeps forums like Hypebeast and Highsnob something to dissect and chat about.
I get what youre saying but there is many successful brands with no "story" - What is the story of HUF, Diamond, Even new ones like Deadline. They just make clothes people buy, story or not. 
Jun 16, 2014 @ 05:16

How To Make It is a great show for entrepreneurs. 

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Jun 16, 2014 @ 08:22
Like I said couple of pages ago: Your brand's story is developed over a couple years, and is determined by the people that buy it. Huf didn't force a story on people, but the skaters that bought it and supported the business created a story for the company: dope skate wear.
Jun 16, 2014 @ 10:19
So this is the site I'm running, we're working on a ton of new stuff. Got some good stuff up now, but we're looking to start branding and adding some new apparel ver soon. 

Mesh
Jackets For Men
Jun 16, 2014 @ 17:24

I just put a list together of the "Top 8 Secret Methods of Getting Your Brand In a Store". If you follow these 8 methods I promise you will get carried by a retailer. How do I know it works? Because it worked for me and I've seen all the major brands use it. Let me know what you think and good luck.

http://thefarcollective.com/top-8-secret-methods-of-getting-into-a-store/

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

Jun 16, 2014 @ 19:35

I just put a list together of the "Top 8 Secret Methods of Getting Your Brand In a Store". If you follow these 8 methods I promise you will get carried by a retailer. How do I know it works? Because it worked for me and I've seen all the major brands use it. Let me know what you think and good luck.

That's a great list.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Jun 17, 2014 @ 03:27

That's a great list.
Thanks. I thought it could really help some new people starting out. 

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

Jun 17, 2014 @ 03:50

I agree with you on everything. In my town, I put out shit that I put work, dedication, and thought into but no one cares. Then when I drop a few designs (i dont actually print. I just wanted to fuck around) that i didnt put thought into that i made in like 2 minutes and it looks like shit people start to go bonkers and start to give me props. It's like they dont appreciate real art. They rather appreciate trill shit.
Look back at some of my comments. You'll see I preached the same thing..brand story! But HB don't really care about that. It's all about the hype… 

@anyx_co

Jun 17, 2014 @ 03:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
The point was that you understood my criticism, not grammar technicalities, but I do understand what you mean. I guess I really meant, "I personally would not want to buy clothing with logos all over from some brand they don't even know." and so on with other statements.

We'll let me start off by saying that your critcism is an opinion but yet not a valued one in our opinion.
First of far most the lets's start off with the name that you deemed unoriginal and generic. Camplife is acronym for Culture Always Makes-it's Prescence in LIFE. So trust that there were thought processes in the name and not just throwing a name on shirts and trying to sqwander it.

Second we're not trying to match T-shirts with jordans, matter of fact that is the total opposite of what we do. we are a culture brand that is trying to speak to all walks life so granted it being those who enjoy the purple drink or people who loves sneakers,etc,etc we are a brand that going to attach itself to all walks of life not just one lane. So if you came to look for over done shirts with medusa heads and and cathedral halls or floral print and all then indeed we're not the brand for your liking.

Branding is the soul purpose of putting your name on shirts, so that was dumb assement in itself. Company such as diamond,stussy or obey have seen major success of the simplicity of just branding.That is the most important to a start up brand, is to make sure the line has an identity.

WE DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES, because if we indeed did everything that everyone else is doing or for the sake of making a "quick buck" we would follow the trend of what everyone else is doing, but we refuse to do so, we're using our own mascot and have all original designs and more to come. Noe of the designs were rushed, we just enjoy simplicity over extreme, fyi the guy that does our designs, designed for Brisk, Absolute Vodka and other big companies so please with the designs being rushed.

I've seen alot of brands with rushed work with little to no effort involved out there and we refuse to do what everyone else is doing, so to say that we don't put thought process in our designs is insulting. We've sold out of every shirt we have ever dropped becuase of the quality of the shirts which ARE pima cotton shirts. I hate where brand are going these days to my friend but trust and believe nothing at Camplife is rushed or done without extreme consideration or thought. We usually don't respond with such post but you seem to have attacked our brand with frustration of other brands or failed attempts of your own but we do value your opinion but that my friend wasn't constructive it was an attack.

Peace
and that's what I call not being able to take criticism. 

@anyx_co

Jun 17, 2014 @ 05:46
haven't been on here in a while but just wanted to say that im finally releasing these shirts June 23rd, leave any feedback or advice for me about the site , thanks

http://slumsss.bigcartel.com/
(Invalid img)
Jun 17, 2014 @ 07:49
Copped smokeyface

12$ is too good of a deal bruh
Jun 17, 2014 @ 08:01
well,it is looks cool

Live beautifully, dream passionately, love completely

Jun 17, 2014 @ 08:20
Hey! Check out our first collection with limited and hand numbered tees, perfect for the summer! the tees are running fast due to the low number of tees. Free worldwide shipping, have a great day you all! http://threadsoftheo.co/

Jun 17, 2014 @ 22:53
some lines like Comme Des Garcons have an entire story behind their lines.
But some people might like lines that are just about the graphics.
But there are cult followings, that strong lines like Burma and DPI keep because of their storylines
A strong storyline means a strong campaign.
Without a plot to your line, true streetwear enthusiasts and creatives will be able to sniff it out.
In turn less people that really care about the substance of what their wearing will show up. Which is cool too.
But if you create a true plot behind your line or brand. You'll see true artists support you're work. It'll grow a lot faster.
It'll grow in a more organic way where you can throw events and people will show up and show love because they like the meaning behind the line and not just the actual garments.
Mainly because the story or purpose has them hooked. Sometimes there has to be a plot. Some would argue that it doesnt.
But lines like Bape, Supreme, Comme, etc. stood the test of time because of the
characters, storylines of their pieces, and overall aesthetics. All of these elements speak towards the plot.
Some would argue that you need to have
a reason to continue a line/brand. A purpose. Or a story to tell. Through visuals, mixes, events, and overall designs. An overall aesthetic or feel if you will.
Because truthfully creating, let alone continuing on with a line is really not the easiest thing to do.
And we think alot of people would agree with that. Brand owners & customers.

軽い力

Jun 18, 2014 @ 01:24
What are the story lines from DPI and Burma? I kinda see Burma, but not at all DPI. You make a good point, but people shouldn't make a legit story just from tee shirts. You have to expand and be able to make more then one article of clothing for more people to be attracted to your brand. 

https://noblegear.bigcartel.com

Jun 18, 2014 @ 05:59
Hey! Check out our first collection with limited and hand numbered tees, perfect for the summer! the tees are running fast due to the low number of tees. Free worldwide shipping, have a great day you all! http://threadsoftheo.co/

Alright, I am going to give my honest opinion on these shirts. I feel that the first floral tee is clean, but floral is so overplayed right now that it makes this tee fairly unexciting. 

I do however like your geometry animals (the swan and the elephant), they're pretty cool! One question, what is that material of the last shirt? I understand it is cotton, but I like all those different coloured speckles.
Jun 18, 2014 @ 06:34
something i thought was funny for the brand lol
https://vimeo.com/98492911
Jun 18, 2014 @ 07:01

Alright, I am going to give my honest opinion on these shirts. I feel that the first floral tee is clean, but floral is so overplayed right now that it makes this tee fairly unexciting. 

I do however like your geometry animals (the swan and the elephant), they're pretty cool! One question, what is that material of the last shirt? I understand it is cotton, but I like all those different coloured speckles.
Hi Jordan Lake, glad you like it! The speckled shirt is 96% Cotton and 4% Polyester, i'm not 100% sure but i think the coloured dots are the 4% polyester! blushing
Jun 18, 2014 @ 09:50
I like it....
Jun 18, 2014 @ 11:29
GhostWritin‘ [Beautiful Pain] Collection

No Future(Yes,I mean you) Snapback

Wool/leather

Jun 18, 2014 @ 21:01
http://threadsoftheo.co/Alright, I am going to give my honest opinion on these shirts. I feel that the first floral tee is clean, but floral is so overplayed right now that it makes this tee fairly unexciting. 

Hi Jordan Lake, glad you like it! The speckled shirt is 96% Cotton and 4% Polyester, i'm not 100% sure but i think the coloured dots are the 4% polyester!
Cool, thanks.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.