Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 13, 2014 @ 10:34 PM
ttaM

This thread has gone downhill in the past couple of months. I haven't seen a brand that makes me think "Woah. That's sick" in awhile. The last one I remember was System. Hopefully someone comes out with something good soon enough. In the mean time I'm gonna keep my "brand" on the low for awhile. You guys have to think before you post. 
May 13, 2014 @ 11:16 PM
julioescala

idk man

Love the third one. Nice work.
luv this 1 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

May 14, 2014 @ 01:40 AM
slums

May 14, 2014 @ 03:37 AM
candnxxx

Damn wanted homies open to the idea of this brand. Obviously I didn't print yet but just look at it!
May 14, 2014 @ 04:06 AM
MCA

I've lurked this forum for a few years now and i'm about to start a clothing brand. It will be centered around hip-hop history, and music in general (sounds fucking typical,) However, it will incorporate some prep-fashion into it (not pink pants, but you'll see what I mean.) Hope you guys will like it, won't be any of those typical Gildan based brands. Will aim for high quality products. It won't be the typical black/white designs you see, but will have the incorporation of color through all sides of the spectrum(it won't be simplistic designs seen in a brand such as: Pink Dolphin.) I have the designs all finished, but I need to find some high quality manufacturers, and I know people aren't willing to give those out, you'll see more of me soon. I'll give starting a clothing brand a shot, and I will post the finished products on here.

If anybody can hook me up with solid manufacturers that produce knit wear such as: Cardigans that would be great

Main brands it will be able to relate to:

Only NY
Supreme (certain pieces from past collections)
aspects of Patagonia tees

Will also have a sports element to some pieces. 

What it won't have:

Knock-offs (IE: block logo, etc.)
Kilts
Leather clothing
Constant references to weed culture, lean, etc. (Personally I think those are a little played out.)
May 14, 2014 @ 04:37 AM
chads

Quit talking out yo ass and come back when you have real product

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 14, 2014 @ 09:59 AM
Aliceweldon

I gave the tshirt game a try before with a brand J4fnyc, (just for fun ) that went pretty bad lol. So started fresh, Took me some time and am genuinely interested in your feedback. Thank you. N Y C Never gettin off the grid....

Motocross
Suit Suppliers
May 14, 2014 @ 02:20 PM
schoolzonehats

I gave the tshirt game a try before with a brand J4fnyc, (just for fun ) that went pretty bad lol. So started fresh, Took me some time and am genuinely interested in your feedback. Thank you. N Y C Never gettin off the grid....

Motocross

Suit Suppliers
On motocross equipment? I think it's entirely different markets man.

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

May 14, 2014 @ 08:53 PM
stillwild

Quit talking out yo ass and come back when you have real product
What are you doing that gives you the ability to speak from such a place of authority?

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

May 14, 2014 @ 09:27 PM
Orpami

LLC's and Trademarks FTW, own your intellectual property!
May 14, 2014 @ 09:31 PM
BlkLng

From what i can tell from my months of lurking this forum; this is where you go for negative feedback which I find just as [if not more] useful as positive feedback. So I decided its time to post one of my own designs, so here is my latest one. Both negative and positive feedback is appreciated
May 14, 2014 @ 10:04 PM
HWYS - Joey

Cant front,  really like this. I mean, come on its fuckin Mike Tyson at his prime.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

May 14, 2014 @ 10:10 PM
HWYS - Joey

I have given up on this forum. 

If you all really want to learn, look through this forum before posting your half thought out designs. In reality there are thousands upon thousands of brands out there. The majority of the ones that have been started and the ones that are posting in this forum will not be successful for a multitude of different reasons. I am not sure most of you understand the gravity of starting something that could last a life time. Something that is beyond screen printing and embroidery. Something that will eventually involve other people, an audience, and a real product line. I highly suggest you all rethink starting a brand, it is in itself one of the most time consuming and difficult things to do when the competition is endless and funds are limited. I am sure that several of the people associate with this forum claim to own a "clothing brand," yet few of you will ever see production of real clothing. That is the hard truth of all of this. All I am saying is that you need to actually have a plan before you start.

Not everyone will read this or think it is helpful, those people are either over confident or already know what I am talking about.  

On a side note: If you think you can do it, have fun with it, try to be original and make a product that you are proud of. 

Good luck everyone, I am unsubscribing from the forum, I may post randomly as Know Nothing moves on to a new chapter with our Fall //014 line of Cut and Sew products. 

x100
Anybody, honestly anybody can throw a design on a tee and call it a "brand". Its not that simple. It's putting in the work. Lots of fucking work, trying to get everything lined up.  It's not easy and if anyone here think;s it is, then you are fucking mistaken.

Go on bigcartel, shopify, etsy and all the other countless sites and see how much competition there really is, its insane. I cant stress having an original, or at least a better rendition, than what already out there.  So if you really think you have the next big brand that's gonna change the streetwear market(haven't we heard that before), I'll give you two great hookups. www.jakprints.com and www.cjsprintshoppe.com/. Go ahead, contact them, send them your designs and $400 or so and see ow good your brand does.  It is EASY. Everyone is doing it!!!  

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

May 14, 2014 @ 10:35 PM
slums

Cant front,  really like this. I mean, come on its fuckin Mike Tyson at his prime.
May 15, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
anyxco

From what i can tell from my months of lurking this forum; this is where you go for negative feedback which I find just as [if not more] useful as positive feedback. So I decided its time to post one of my own designs, so here is my latest one. Both negative and positive feedback is appreciated
40 ounce van ?! 

@anyx_co

May 15, 2014 @ 06:45 AM
supersupersuper

t-shirt jerseys are played out man!
May 15, 2014 @ 07:05 AM
cityofsavages

Dropped our S/S Lookbook this week. http://shop.thecityofsavages.com/

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

May 16, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
stillwild

t-shirt jerseys are played out man!
this is ironic...

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

May 16, 2014 @ 12:00 PM
Larry S.

I have given up on this forum. 

If you all really want to learn, look through this forum before posting your half thought out designs. In reality there are thousands upon thousands of brands out there. The majority of the ones that have been started and the ones that are posting in this forum will not be successful for a multitude of different reasons. I am not sure most of you understand the gravity of starting something that could last a life time. Something that is beyond screen printing and embroidery. Something that will eventually involve other people, an audience, and a real product line. I highly suggest you all rethink starting a brand, it is in itself one of the most time consuming and difficult things to do when the competition is endless and funds are limited. I am sure that several of the people associate with this forum claim to own a "clothing brand," yet few of you will ever see production of real clothing. That is the hard truth of all of this. All I am saying is that you need to actually have a plan before you start.

Not everyone will read this or think it is helpful, those people are either over confident or already know what I am talking about.  

On a side note: If you think you can do it, have fun with it, try to be original and make a product that you are proud of. 

Good luck everyone, I am unsubscribing from the forum, I may post randomly as Know Nothing moves on to a new chapter with our Fall //014 line of Cut and Sew products. 

x100
Anybody, honestly anybody can throw a design on a tee and call it a "brand". Its not that simple. It's putting in the work. Lots of fucking work, trying to get everything lined up.  It's not easy and if anyone here think;s it is, then you are fucking mistaken.

Go on bigcartel, shopify, etsy and all the other countless sites and see how much competition there really is, its insane. I cant stress having an original, or at least a better rendition, than what already out there.  So if you really think you have the next big brand that's gonna change the streetwear market(haven't we heard that before), I'll give you two great hookups. www.jakprints.com and www.cjsprintshoppe.com/. Go ahead, contact them, send them your designs and $400 or so and see ow good your brand does.  It is EASY. Everyone is doing it!!!  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

May 16, 2014 @ 01:50 PM
anyxco

Streetwear has changed forever. It will never be just Tshirts and Hoodies again.. That's what people don't understand. 

@anyx_co

May 16, 2014 @ 01:51 PM
anyxco

Don't like the hoodie! But the jerseys are pretty dope, needs something to make it pop though. 
#anyx

@anyx_co

May 16, 2014 @ 02:02 PM
schoolzonehats

Don't like the hoodie! But the jerseys are pretty dope, needs something to make it pop though. 
#anyx
makes me envious seeing all those retro coin-op machines. loved those games.

something negative about the lookbook is you never see the front of the garments

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

May 16, 2014 @ 06:00 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Hey Everyone, 
I just wanted to keep you guys up to date with our on going "How To Build A Clothing Brand" Articles for my fashion and art online magazine entitled "The Far Collective". Today we've released our newest article entitled "The importance of a to-do list". This article talks about how to keep your brand on track so you can help take your clothing line to the next level . Let me know what you think. (Even if you yo hate it) Thanks Again. 

http://thefarcollective.com/the-importance-of-a-to-do-list/

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

May 16, 2014 @ 06:02 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Its a nice looking look book. You should probably drop a water mark of your logo some where though. just my 2 cents. 

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

May 16, 2014 @ 08:46 PM
TUR

Hello, I'm TUR. I make graphic since 2013. Today I wanna show you some of my pieces under name The Slaughterer.

I have crazy idea of making tees with SLAUGHTERER theme. Im going to do some animals graphic in future(I did a lot of pigs drawings)

Find me on :
Instagram
Facebook
TUMBLR

What do you think about my tees?

https://www.facebook.com/TUR28?fref=ts

May 16, 2014 @ 09:24 PM
anon.

Hello, I'm TUR. I make graphic since 2013. Today I wanna show you some of my pieces under name The Slaughterer.

I have crazy idea of making tees with SLAUGHTERER theme. Im going to do some animals graphic in future(I did a lot of pigs drawings)

Find me on :
Instagram
Facebook
TUMBLR

is ``slaughterer`` a word? 
May 17, 2014 @ 06:33 AM
TUR

Find me on :
Instagram
Facebook
TUMBLR

is ``slaughterer`` a word? 
Slaughterer is another word for butcher.In future if I make it big I will open shop called Slaughterhouse. 

https://www.facebook.com/TUR28?fref=ts

May 17, 2014 @ 09:02 AM
blueberryjames

>Im going to do some animals graphic in future(I did a lot of pigs drawings)

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

May 17, 2014 @ 02:59 PM
slums

thoughts?
May 17, 2014 @ 07:42 PM
PLAN G

Find me on :
Instagram
Facebook
TUMBLR

This shit made me cringe

http://www.youtube.com/user/TimeForPlanG

Please login first to reply.