Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 22, 2014 @ 11:03 PM
ndrew

edit10char  

www.headhunterla.com

April 22, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
FiggRow

our story continues as the nigga ROD gets all up in the boy drizzys ear talkin bout that crack talk. hes all like, ayo aubs my nigga, if you be droppin those bars sayin you gonna body niggas and shit then these young niggas gonna believe yo ass and think you some kinda romeo thug son. then drake is all like ayo ayo ayo ROD my nigga thats all good and shit eh but my owl niggas say i gotta be rappin about more about the delectable honeys and what have you. be talkin bout that i want you back and we gonna kiss all night long to the breaka dawn shit. then ROD is all high on that good rock so he goes all zilla on a nigga and is all like AYO NIGGA! YOU WANT MONEY?? YOU AINT GONNA GET MONEY IF YOU AINT REACH OUT TO FAKE THUG NIGGAS THAT WANNA LIVE VICTORIOUSLY THROUGH A LIGHT SKINNED NIGGA SON! CAUSE YO NIGGA YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH THE MASSES NIGGA!!!!!! YOU BLACK ANNDDDDD YOU WHITE so white folk will feel your shit and the niggas will feel its all good to be soft and shit now. AYO AUBS YOU CAN DO THIS SHIT NIGGA. so the owl and ROD combined powers and shit and created that nigga persona and the rest is historyyyyyyy yall. thats that crackkkk shitttttt nigggassssssss. ZILLA
great story

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

April 23, 2014 @ 04:28 PM
stillwild

The "Upstream" tee will available soon. If any of yall care to see, you can find the BTS pics of the printing process at http://cetcher.tumblr.com/
Handmade is very impressive!
Screening is not easy, I imagine.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 23, 2014 @ 05:48 PM
nocturnalworkshop

http://imgur.com/oxIM8g7

Kind of been on hiatus from here for a while! We just launched our site www.nocturnalworkshop.com and until May we are offering free worldwide shipping with the discount code: WEAREOPEN.

All products are made in Vancouver & Seattle from 3M illuminite reflective fabric and leather. Hoping to do a process video soon! Each design is limited to 40 pieces too.
April 23, 2014 @ 08:31 PM
Cetcher Houston

The "Upstream" tee will available soon. If any of yall care to see, you can find the BTS pics of the printing process at http://cetcher.tumblr.com/
Handmade is very impressive!
Screening is not easy, I imagine.
Yeah, it's pretty time consuming but i I love to screenprint so it doesn't bother me that much.

cetcherhouston.bigcartel.com

April 23, 2014 @ 09:35 PM
slums

not millions...trillions 
April 24, 2014 @ 12:47 AM
anyxco

Even though we've been around for a few years, we're still a new brand Plus, feedback is always welcome! FUN TIME, we just released our S/S collection. Made in Portugal, very nice quality! See the whole collection here: www.haveafuntime.org

That FUN sweater is on point.. !!!

@anyx_co

April 24, 2014 @ 05:01 AM
lucrative

Icarus Complex

April 25, 2014 @ 12:54 AM
slums

here's a larger picture , id like some honest feed back and thoughts on this please
slumsss.bigcartel.com
April 25, 2014 @ 12:56 AM
Rawten

Preparing for our summer 14 collection, were going in a different direction with this drop. Website will go down in a week or two for redesigning. 

Follow us on twitter and instagram for more updates.
April 25, 2014 @ 02:56 AM
kidkorea

Our first brand exhibition in Seoul.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

April 25, 2014 @ 07:28 AM
ndrew

here's a larger picture , id like some honest feed back and thoughts on this please
slumsss.bigcartel.com
to be honest theres nothing really interesting about this. It just doesnt look like much thought was put into the design. 

www.headhunterla.com

April 25, 2014 @ 11:48 AM
francisbilbo

i like that Logo... its really simple which is the only shit that i rock anymore so i would rock a tee with that logo..

Mesh
Jackets For Men

April 25, 2014 @ 06:45 PM
kluong2012

any more info?
April 25, 2014 @ 10:51 PM
therightminds

http://www.mind-right.com/  looking for feedback.
April 25, 2014 @ 11:26 PM
OUTSIDERMIA

new site / new collection / new everything coming soon. not that anyone cares. 

outsidermia.com // Members Only

April 26, 2014 @ 03:31 AM
jaemznugyen

id say you hit that on the head
April 27, 2014 @ 01:03 AM
Monochrome

Why would you rep your brand like that? Fuck man, I might have cared, but after seeing your attitude I defs don't.
April 27, 2014 @ 02:29 AM
Monochrome

Dope! Really liking the designs dude, very clean. Keep it up! 

One thing that you can improve on is your website. Your product is great, so draw the customers in with your website. 
April 27, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
FiggRow

wow this thread got slow out of no where 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

April 27, 2014 @ 12:36 PM
anyxco

Looks like a regular beanie, but then again how complex can it be right? What you need to do now is come up with a story that will sell it!
Also maybe a different color way..

@anyx_co

April 27, 2014 @ 12:42 PM
anyxco

COMPANY NAME: GODZILLASMOKESCRACK

COMPANY BIO:

PREPARE yourselves for the cracktasticist motherfuckin apparel made for kings. This is the garments that would drape some warrior niggas before they would battle some space type niggas in outter space son. Battleflag of anti swag shit nah mean? Feel this shit son..Lend me your ears and shit for a min son.. Our clothes be based out of some antigalactic planetary jungle out in the confines of your god damn brain son.. like right behind your fucking eye sockets and shit. Our shit is based on Godzilla smoking that rock and going motherfukin mental and just straight starts killin niggas left and right and shit. But yo heres the TWIST... this nigga that you think is godzilla, is really RODzilla! Oh shit thats the niggas twin brother and shit! So it's like, niggas be like yo that lizard gone even more nuts than ever. But then on the low low a japanese reporter named tajashito margariti uncovers that the nigga godzilla aint even been doing all this random masucline destruction derby on tokyo, but its his motherfucking TWIN brother exercisin his right to be a bad motherfucker and shit. So it's like ROD be giving godzilla a bad name by doing bad shit onto others so the others do bad things upon his brother like the bible states. So this is the tales of the nigga ROD travelling the lands and bringing destruction and terror to niggas across the planet and maybe...even...the...universe.

PS. our brand is a culture and lifestyle apparel thing too.

This first tee were releasing is called Canada Goosed. It's got Rod in Toronto Canada causing destruction on the lands and shit and taking the boy drizzy out his tourbus and shit while he rides a goose around town. The goose is down with ROD since time G like what drizzy said on his song. So yeah. Buy this shit if you about that life.

Shirt details: Rod is angry and yelling "BITCH" in kanji towards drizzy
           Made out of some buttery soft material
           The back of the shirt has some ROD hashtags so its like when you look at the back, you know whats really
           good son.

ayo ayo ayo listen up here my niggas.. we about to drop some more exclusive shit for you niggas up in this shit. where my hypebeast niggas at? yo listen hurrr, this next drop right here is all original shit my niggas..like, yo NO ONE else has dropped this V shit as A's and shit and used half crecsent moons and shit before. but yo but yo listen hurrrrr.. youre prolly like, yo that shit weak son lookin like a when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie ass lookin shit.. but nah son, thats that minimalism for the cokeheads. half crescent moon sicles? shit nah b...open your eyes son. thats that white white type shit son. tony montanas logo should be that shit son. and on the back is like that sad shit yo when my nigga ROD first got hooked on that strong crack rock from up the block that the niggas in outerspace sold his ass. they were like yo ROD nigga just take a hit of this shit, yo son its all good son you wont get hooked and end up on A&E or TLC or HBO doing some celebrity rehab shit my nigga.. so then ROD is like, aiight aiight lemme hit them joints son, then he toke that shit and he off to his own fucking planet and shit always having nightmares about shit and waking up in cold sweats. so he decided to tell the public that it was his nigga ass brother godzilla that was a junkie ass dinogiant instead and from there on since he be tellin the children that shit as well so they dont lose respects for a nigga nah mean? we prolly gonna drop this shit on some tees and prolly some crew necks and shit so you can wear that at night and look all crackheaded around the ladies askin why a nigga wearing crews in the middle of the summer and shit. ayo fuck those birds though if they aint down with ROD nigga. anyways fuck this shit i gotsta go take a dump homie. im out. support this shit. one hate niggas.
sooo, struggling to read this and caught one good detail. And this is why I like your shirt with the crescent moon…its a nose snorting a line of coke…a lot of people don't see it. So subliminal that a kid could wear it and not even know. #dangerous  but anyway, really dope design on that tee. get rid of those stars and be a bit more articulate and you might start drawing in customers. 

@anyx_co

April 27, 2014 @ 07:13 PM
stillwild

COMPANY NAME: GODZILLASMOKESCRACK

COMPANY BIO:

PREPARE yourselves for the cracktasticist motherfuckin apparel made for kings. This is the garments that would drape some warrior niggas before they would battle some space type niggas in outter space son. Battleflag of anti swag shit nah mean? Feel this shit son..Lend me your ears and shit for a min son.. Our clothes be based out of some antigalactic planetary jungle out in the confines of your god damn brain son.. like right behind your fucking eye sockets and shit. Our shit is based on Godzilla smoking that rock and going motherfukin mental and just straight starts killin niggas left and right and shit. But yo heres the TWIST... this nigga that you think is godzilla, is really RODzilla! Oh shit thats the niggas twin brother and shit! So it's like, niggas be like yo that lizard gone even more nuts than ever. But then on the low low a japanese reporter named tajashito margariti uncovers that the nigga godzilla aint even been doing all this random masucline destruction derby on tokyo, but its his motherfucking TWIN brother exercisin his right to be a bad motherfucker and shit. So it's like ROD be giving godzilla a bad name by doing bad shit onto others so the others do bad things upon his brother like the bible states. So this is the tales of the nigga ROD travelling the lands and bringing destruction and terror to niggas across the planet and maybe...even...the...universe.

PS. our brand is a culture and lifestyle apparel thing too.

This first tee were releasing is called Canada Goosed. It's got Rod in Toronto Canada causing destruction on the lands and shit and taking the boy drizzy out his tourbus and shit while he rides a goose around town. The goose is down with ROD since time G like what drizzy said on his song. So yeah. Buy this shit if you about that life.

Shirt details: Rod is angry and yelling "BITCH" in kanji towards drizzy
           Made out of some buttery soft material
           The back of the shirt has some ROD hashtags so its like when you look at the back, you know whats really
           good son.

ayo ayo ayo listen up here my niggas.. we about to drop some more exclusive shit for you niggas up in this shit. where my hypebeast niggas at? yo listen hurrr, this next drop right here is all original shit my niggas..like, yo NO ONE else has dropped this V shit as A's and shit and used half crecsent moons and shit before. but yo but yo listen hurrrrr.. youre prolly like, yo that shit weak son lookin like a when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie ass lookin shit.. but nah son, thats that minimalism for the cokeheads. half crescent moon sicles? shit nah b...open your eyes son. thats that white white type shit son. tony montanas logo should be that shit son. and on the back is like that sad shit yo when my nigga ROD first got hooked on that strong crack rock from up the block that the niggas in outerspace sold his ass. they were like yo ROD nigga just take a hit of this shit, yo son its all good son you wont get hooked and end up on A&E or TLC or HBO doing some celebrity rehab shit my nigga.. so then ROD is like, aiight aiight lemme hit them joints son, then he toke that shit and he off to his own fucking planet and shit always having nightmares about shit and waking up in cold sweats. so he decided to tell the public that it was his nigga ass brother godzilla that was a junkie ass dinogiant instead and from there on since he be tellin the children that shit as well so they dont lose respects for a nigga nah mean? we prolly gonna drop this shit on some tees and prolly some crew necks and shit so you can wear that at night and look all crackheaded around the ladies askin why a nigga wearing crews in the middle of the summer and shit. ayo fuck those birds though if they aint down with ROD nigga. anyways fuck this shit i gotsta go take a dump homie. im out. support this shit. one hate niggas.
sooo, struggling to read this and caught one good detail. And this is why I like your shirt with the crescent moon…its a nose snorting a line of coke…a lot of people don't see it. So subliminal that a kid could wear it and not even know. #dangerous  but anyway, really dope design on that tee. get rid of those stars and be a bit more articulate and you might start drawing in customers. 
you have opened my eyes. articulation would help.

April 28, 2014 @ 01:03 AM
Crispy1

New stuff. crispyleagueofficial. feedback?
April 28, 2014 @ 02:37 AM
stillwild

If anyone wants a good screenprinter for your brand's collection, send me an e-mail at david@stillwild.co.

April 28, 2014 @ 03:00 AM
UNCOMMON VALUE

Uncommon Value
http://uletterv.com/
INSTAGRAM : @UncommonValue
TWITTER : @UncommonValue

The Odds 

Hue Man - White/Black

Sabre 

ULETTERV 

Spirit 

Scout

Uncommon
April 28, 2014 @ 03:29 AM
Cetcher Houston

The UPSTREAM Tee is now available in the shop.
http://cetcherhouston.bigcartel.com/product/fish-tee

cetcherhouston.bigcartel.com

April 28, 2014 @ 01:56 PM
schoolzonehats

the godzilla smokes crack thing is a joke right. "& probably cocaine" lmao

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

April 28, 2014 @ 07:53 PM
nimrodlavi

Started an amazing all hand made and printed line of shirts come checkout my blog and my site please smile smile

http://arzantkeren.bigcartel.com/
April 28, 2014 @ 07:59 PM
godzillasmokescrack

you niggas opened my niggad up eyes to a new light sons. yo imma articulate my mind and shit more betterer next time my niggas and see what pops off out of that shit. like ayo a nigga be his own django and shit and kill niggas left and right and shit and show the world that hes more than a nigga doing nigga things ya dig? yo my eyes is opened up niggas. my crusty ass crackhead eyes is opened right up. my niggas... high five... high five to the fucking fullest...

Please login first to reply.