Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 25, 2014 @ 11:48 AM
francisbilbo

i like that Logo... its really simple which is the only shit that i rock anymore so i would rock a tee with that logo..

Mesh
Jackets For Men

April 25, 2014 @ 06:45 PM
murasaki

any more info?
April 25, 2014 @ 10:51 PM
therightminds

http://www.mind-right.com/  looking for feedback.
April 25, 2014 @ 11:26 PM
OUTSIDERMIA

new site / new collection / new everything coming soon. not that anyone cares. 

outsidermia.com // Members Only

April 26, 2014 @ 03:31 AM
jaemznugyen

id say you hit that on the head
April 27, 2014 @ 01:03 AM
Monochrome

Why would you rep your brand like that? Fuck man, I might have cared, but after seeing your attitude I defs don't.
April 27, 2014 @ 02:29 AM
Monochrome

Dope! Really liking the designs dude, very clean. Keep it up! 

One thing that you can improve on is your website. Your product is great, so draw the customers in with your website. 
April 27, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
FiggRow

wow this thread got slow out of no where 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

April 27, 2014 @ 12:36 PM
anyxco

Looks like a regular beanie, but then again how complex can it be right? What you need to do now is come up with a story that will sell it!
Also maybe a different color way..

@anyx_co

April 27, 2014 @ 12:42 PM
anyxco

COMPANY NAME: GODZILLASMOKESCRACK

COMPANY BIO:

PREPARE yourselves for the cracktasticist motherfuckin apparel made for kings. This is the garments that would drape some warrior niggas before they would battle some space type niggas in outter space son. Battleflag of anti swag shit nah mean? Feel this shit son..Lend me your ears and shit for a min son.. Our clothes be based out of some antigalactic planetary jungle out in the confines of your god damn brain son.. like right behind your fucking eye sockets and shit. Our shit is based on Godzilla smoking that rock and going motherfukin mental and just straight starts killin niggas left and right and shit. But yo heres the TWIST... this nigga that you think is godzilla, is really RODzilla! Oh shit thats the niggas twin brother and shit! So it's like, niggas be like yo that lizard gone even more nuts than ever. But then on the low low a japanese reporter named tajashito margariti uncovers that the nigga godzilla aint even been doing all this random masucline destruction derby on tokyo, but its his motherfucking TWIN brother exercisin his right to be a bad motherfucker and shit. So it's like ROD be giving godzilla a bad name by doing bad shit onto others so the others do bad things upon his brother like the bible states. So this is the tales of the nigga ROD travelling the lands and bringing destruction and terror to niggas across the planet and maybe...even...the...universe.

PS. our brand is a culture and lifestyle apparel thing too.

This first tee were releasing is called Canada Goosed. It's got Rod in Toronto Canada causing destruction on the lands and shit and taking the boy drizzy out his tourbus and shit while he rides a goose around town. The goose is down with ROD since time G like what drizzy said on his song. So yeah. Buy this shit if you about that life.

Shirt details: Rod is angry and yelling "BITCH" in kanji towards drizzy
           Made out of some buttery soft material
           The back of the shirt has some ROD hashtags so its like when you look at the back, you know whats really
           good son.

ayo ayo ayo listen up here my niggas.. we about to drop some more exclusive shit for you niggas up in this shit. where my hypebeast niggas at? yo listen hurrr, this next drop right here is all original shit my niggas..like, yo NO ONE else has dropped this V shit as A's and shit and used half crecsent moons and shit before. but yo but yo listen hurrrrr.. youre prolly like, yo that shit weak son lookin like a when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie ass lookin shit.. but nah son, thats that minimalism for the cokeheads. half crescent moon sicles? shit nah b...open your eyes son. thats that white white type shit son. tony montanas logo should be that shit son. and on the back is like that sad shit yo when my nigga ROD first got hooked on that strong crack rock from up the block that the niggas in outerspace sold his ass. they were like yo ROD nigga just take a hit of this shit, yo son its all good son you wont get hooked and end up on A&E or TLC or HBO doing some celebrity rehab shit my nigga.. so then ROD is like, aiight aiight lemme hit them joints son, then he toke that shit and he off to his own fucking planet and shit always having nightmares about shit and waking up in cold sweats. so he decided to tell the public that it was his nigga ass brother godzilla that was a junkie ass dinogiant instead and from there on since he be tellin the children that shit as well so they dont lose respects for a nigga nah mean? we prolly gonna drop this shit on some tees and prolly some crew necks and shit so you can wear that at night and look all crackheaded around the ladies askin why a nigga wearing crews in the middle of the summer and shit. ayo fuck those birds though if they aint down with ROD nigga. anyways fuck this shit i gotsta go take a dump homie. im out. support this shit. one hate niggas.
sooo, struggling to read this and caught one good detail. And this is why I like your shirt with the crescent moon…its a nose snorting a line of coke…a lot of people don't see it. So subliminal that a kid could wear it and not even know. #dangerous  but anyway, really dope design on that tee. get rid of those stars and be a bit more articulate and you might start drawing in customers. 

@anyx_co

April 27, 2014 @ 07:13 PM
stillwild

COMPANY BIO:

PREPARE yourselves for the cracktasticist motherfuckin apparel made for kings. This is the garments that would drape some warrior niggas before they would battle some space type niggas in outter space son. Battleflag of anti swag shit nah mean? Feel this shit son..Lend me your ears and shit for a min son.. Our clothes be based out of some antigalactic planetary jungle out in the confines of your god damn brain son.. like right behind your fucking eye sockets and shit. Our shit is based on Godzilla smoking that rock and going motherfukin mental and just straight starts killin niggas left and right and shit. But yo heres the TWIST... this nigga that you think is godzilla, is really RODzilla! Oh shit thats the niggas twin brother and shit! So it's like, niggas be like yo that lizard gone even more nuts than ever. But then on the low low a japanese reporter named tajashito margariti uncovers that the nigga godzilla aint even been doing all this random masucline destruction derby on tokyo, but its his motherfucking TWIN brother exercisin his right to be a bad motherfucker and shit. So it's like ROD be giving godzilla a bad name by doing bad shit onto others so the others do bad things upon his brother like the bible states. So this is the tales of the nigga ROD travelling the lands and bringing destruction and terror to niggas across the planet and maybe...even...the...universe.

This first tee were releasing is called Canada Goosed. It's got Rod in Toronto Canada causing destruction on the lands and shit and taking the boy drizzy out his tourbus and shit while he rides a goose around town. The goose is down with ROD since time G like what drizzy said on his song. So yeah. Buy this shit if you about that life.

The back of the shirt has some ROD hashtags so its like when you look at the back, you know whats really
           good son.

ayo ayo ayo listen up here my niggas.. we about to drop some more exclusive shit for you niggas up in this shit. where my hypebeast niggas at? yo listen hurrr, this next drop right here is all original shit my niggas..like, yo NO ONE else has dropped this V shit as A's and shit and used half crecsent moons and shit before. but yo but yo listen hurrrrr.. youre prolly like, yo that shit weak son lookin like a when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie ass lookin shit.. but nah son, thats that minimalism for the cokeheads. half crescent moon sicles? shit nah b...open your eyes son. thats that white white type shit son. tony montanas logo should be that shit son. and on the back is like that sad shit yo when my nigga ROD first got hooked on that strong crack rock from up the block that the niggas in outerspace sold his ass. they were like yo ROD nigga just take a hit of this shit, yo son its all good son you wont get hooked and end up on A&E or TLC or HBO doing some celebrity rehab shit my nigga.. so then ROD is like, aiight aiight lemme hit them joints son, then he toke that shit and he off to his own fucking planet and shit always having nightmares about shit and waking up in cold sweats. so he decided to tell the public that it was his nigga ass brother godzilla that was a junkie ass dinogiant instead and from there on since he be tellin the children that shit as well so they dont lose respects for a nigga nah mean? we prolly gonna drop this shit on some tees and prolly some crew necks and shit so you can wear that at night and look all crackheaded around the ladies askin why a nigga wearing crews in the middle of the summer and shit. ayo fuck those birds though if they aint down with ROD nigga. anyways fuck this shit i gotsta go take a dump homie. im out. support this shit. one hate niggas.
sooo, struggling to read this and caught one good detail. And this is why I like your shirt with the crescent moon…its a nose snorting a line of coke…a lot of people don't see it. So subliminal that a kid could wear it and not even know. #dangerous  but anyway, really dope design on that tee. get rid of those stars and be a bit more articulate and you might start drawing in customers. 
you have opened my eyes. articulation would help.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 28, 2014 @ 01:03 AM
Crispy1

New stuff. crispyleagueofficial. feedback?
April 28, 2014 @ 02:37 AM
stillwild

If anyone wants a good screenprinter for your brand's collection, send me an e-mail at david@stillwild.co.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 28, 2014 @ 03:00 AM
UNCOMMON VALUE

Uncommon Value
http://uletterv.com/
INSTAGRAM : @UncommonValue
TWITTER : @UncommonValue

The Odds 

Hue Man - White/Black

Sabre 

ULETTERV 

Spirit 

Scout

Uncommon
April 28, 2014 @ 03:29 AM
Cetcher Houston

The UPSTREAM Tee is now available in the shop.
http://cetcherhouston.bigcartel.com/product/fish-tee

cetcherhouston.bigcartel.com

April 28, 2014 @ 01:56 PM
schoolzonehats

the godzilla smokes crack thing is a joke right. "& probably cocaine" lmao

Justin Holmander (owner & designer schoolzonehats.com) @schoolzonehats, @justschoolit

April 28, 2014 @ 07:53 PM
nimrodlavi

Started an amazing all hand made and printed line of shirts come checkout my blog and my site please smile smile

http://arzantkeren.bigcartel.com/
April 28, 2014 @ 07:59 PM
godzillasmokescrack

you niggas opened my niggad up eyes to a new light sons. yo imma articulate my mind and shit more betterer next time my niggas and see what pops off out of that shit. like ayo a nigga be his own django and shit and kill niggas left and right and shit and show the world that hes more than a nigga doing nigga things ya dig? yo my eyes is opened up niggas. my crusty ass crackhead eyes is opened right up. my niggas... high five... high five to the fucking fullest...
April 29, 2014 @ 03:23 AM
chads

might as well change your name again since clearly no one cares

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 29, 2014 @ 05:47 PM
owngoodco

COMPANY BIO:

good son.

this is a joke right 
April 29, 2014 @ 06:23 PM
godzillasmokescrack

COMPANY BIO:

good son.

this is a joke right 
Joke??Joke??? This aint no joke SON! Real niggas. ALL day! Just me. By myself. On the block. Holdin it down. Gun in my waist. Straight face. All day. Not a game. In jail. By myself. 1 bed. No pillow case. 1 pillow. Didnt nobody write me. It was early. Woke up. Went back to sleep. Took a nap. You ever go night night nigga?
April 29, 2014 @ 07:54 PM
anyxco

Just some mockups,the next post I make here will be the actual product

Feel free to critique

"Grimace" Coach Jacket
Release : Summer

Binary Heaven Tee

Noble Tee

Kiko Tee

Grimace Tee

Uprooted Tee
Just by the amount of people that upvoted this post, I can tell the majority of you dont have any sense of style or aesthetic. I'm going to tell you flat out as criticism,and my view point of your shirts/overall image you are portraying:
everything is over used, tired, tumblr bullshit. I can easily deconstruct your brand objective just by looking at one shirt.
nothing is at all original or different about this. Any anime imagery/Japanese characters and fonts/halftones/grids/cyber-shape bullshit, is over used and horrid as a basis of design. please re evaluate why you are making t shirts, for the sake of modern streetwear.

Let this be a warning and a lesson for all of you other kids who think they have the next big brand.
Do your research and don't reproduce.

"INFLUENCE CAN ONLY GO SO FAR" 
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. 

The basis of your critique seems to be strictly because of his use of anime and overly used symbols etc. The only reason this criticism stands firm is because there's no real story behind the products presented. What if this person was a relative to the creator of Sailor Moon, would his use of anime be valid then?!

And you mention "the next big brand.." that's simply a long way of saying the next trendsetter. lets face it all the big brands copy what they see in the media, they just have the resources to make it look original an appeal to the masses. Your not gonna tell me the supreme logo is original are you? (If you think so, take a modern art history class)

So with that said, this is your first set of shirts! nothing is perfect, I like your style, clean and simple. Now what you should do is draw your designs or create them yourself instead of using others artwork and symbols. That will keep critics like the one above from spazzing out about originality. A MAJOR part you're missing is a story! Maybe this well help people understand why you are using the anime style or what the meaning is for each tee. 

@anyx_co

April 29, 2014 @ 09:42 PM
breshco

Shot couple pics of my latest products. These (cut&sew shirts and wool caps) have been around for a little while.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

April 29, 2014 @ 10:31 PM
Artifact

Just some mockups,the next post I make here will be the actual product

Feel free to critique

"Grimace" Coach Jacket
Release : Summer

Binary Heaven Tee

Noble Tee

Kiko Tee

Grimace Tee

Uprooted Tee
Just by the amount of people that upvoted this post, I can tell the majority of you dont have any sense of style or aesthetic. I'm going to tell you flat out as criticism,and my view point of your shirts/overall image you are portraying:
everything is over used, tired, tumblr bullshit. I can easily deconstruct your brand objective just by looking at one shirt.
nothing is at all original or different about this. Any anime imagery/Japanese characters and fonts/halftones/grids/cyber-shape bullshit, is over used and horrid as a basis of design. please re evaluate why you are making t shirts, for the sake of modern streetwear.

Let this be a warning and a lesson for all of you other kids who think they have the next big brand.
Do your research and don't reproduce.

"INFLUENCE CAN ONLY GO SO FAR" 
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. 

The basis of your critique seems to be strictly because of his use of anime and overly used symbols etc. The only reason this criticism stands firm is because there's no real story behind the products presented. What if this person was a relative to the creator of Sailor Moon, would his use of anime be valid then?!

And you mention "the next big brand.." that's simply a long way of saying the next trendsetter. lets face it all the big brands copy what they see in the media, they just have the resources to make it look original an appeal to the masses. Your not gonna tell me the supreme logo is original are you? (If you think so, take a modern art history class)

So with that said, this is your first set of shirts! nothing is perfect, I like your style, clean and simple. Now what you should do is draw your designs or create them yourself instead of using others artwork and symbols. That will keep critics like the one above from spazzing out about originality. A MAJOR part you're missing is a story! Maybe this well help people understand why you are using the anime style or what the meaning is for each tee. 
I agree,like you said this is my first batch of shirts,atleast since my re-establishment of this line.

I made these a while back in a time where I was still building and shaping my aesthetic.

I admit,I could have tried harder at the time.The stuff I've been working on lately actually has a story to it on its own and I rely less on Japanese influences to carry it.

Like I said before,I have a lot to learn,I'm no where near where I wanna be.

I make these mainly because I like to,if anyone here saw the progression,I think thats enough to validate my passion for this shit.

I made mistakes,I've learned from them.

If you still don't like me or my clothing line,okay

If you are a supporter,I'm glad you are there,you are the reason why I'm here.

Sorry for the novel

Thanks for the advice @anyxco
April 30, 2014 @ 12:29 AM
ttaM

So you're making a story from t-shirts? 
April 30, 2014 @ 12:48 AM
Artifact

So you're making a story from t-shirts? 
I don't plan to

I feel like breaking your back out make a story out of articles of clothing is overdoing it

Not too many people wear clothing for the story behind it
April 30, 2014 @ 04:31 AM
thecomeup

Do you like this?
April 30, 2014 @ 04:21 PM
joshmaster5

Do you like this?
Odd Future
April 30, 2014 @ 05:49 PM
acassh

April 30, 2014 @ 05:57 PM
supersupersuper

Yo @Artifact - you're digging yourself in a deeper hole the more you post...your designs are dope and have potential, but ever comment is making me want to support less and less. Just release the god damn shirts already bruh!

Please login first to reply.