300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
April 9, 2014 @ 08:56 PM
gchauca11

anyone know where i can find good sweat pants fabric to make joggers
April 10, 2014 @ 12:51 AM
DirtyBubble

Hi my name's Kyle, Im 16, and this spring/summer I'm releasing my brand called "Skrubs".
Ive been working on it for two years an I'm finally confident in the quality of clothing and designs I'm going to produce.
Skrubs is an insect based brand with the major logo being that of a cicada. Its influenced by skateboarding, urban culture and things I've grown up with (insects, anime, adult swim etc.)
I hope my unorthodox theme and brand don't throw you off. Please critique and tell me what you think about the logo, or brand and general. In need of feedback!!! Thank you.
First of all, nearly no one cares about your age, I'm sure you weren't trying to use this as an excuse for your content however it is quite often used when ones designs are shitty -  they can turn to their age as justification. Now, I kinda like your idea and aesthetic however, I sure as hell would never wear a fly on any piece of clothing and I also think that such a grimy/dirty name and logo will lead to little longevity and will limit your audience. On another note, I think the logo is well done however the text logo seems half assed and could use a little more work to make it more interesting or make it seem to fit the aesthetic better.
so back to the drawing board i guess... i wasnt sure if logos are always necessary... i can see what you mean about the name. youre actually the first to comment on it and i never thought about it that way. maybe i can turn this around. thanks for the suggestion
April 10, 2014 @ 01:58 AM
Honest Prestige

Just started a new clothing line named Honest Prestige. Here's a little about us;

Honest Prestige Clothing was first brought to us in 2014 by our inspiring CEO, Jake Pedrablanca. With the stimulus to create a concept through our clothing and develop the understanding- To achieve greater things one must live an ‘Honest’ life. The ultimate goal of Honest Prestige is to reach this message out to any individual who is enticed to represent a piece of our clothing. The brand of this company is much larger than just a clothing name, but a motive we want people to live by and grow with as they wear Honest Prestige threads on their skin.Truth of the matter is, an ‘Honest’ life is one step closer towards achieving matchless ‘Prestige’.

Here is also a look at our first shirt.

Let me know what you think!

April 10, 2014 @ 04:40 AM
TheBandits

Do people not look at previous posts in here and realise their designs are weak AF before posting them...
April 10, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
ramzca

Do people not look at previous posts in here and realise their designs are weak AF before posting them...
Most relevant.
April 10, 2014 @ 06:44 AM
rpcguy2

great thread!
April 10, 2014 @ 07:42 AM
FiggRow

Those Asian shirts on the last page looked decent. everything else looked weak

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221837

April 10, 2014 @ 09:10 AM
realass

Yo, I just launched my shirts for my clothing brand I've been working on, it's called The Level and it means:

The Level is success. The Level is happiness, the place in life that everyone strives to reach. The Level is a mindset. Clothing with Meaning. To be on The Level is to not care what other people think of you, to always be happy, to understand that anything is truly possible, to use your mind and think, to be positive, and to just be yourself! The Level is the highest form of anything, it's being the greatest at whatever you do. You can think of it like a game, The Level would be the final or the highest level you can reach.

The shirts are priced very nicely, $10 on white & $11 on color. 
I want to build this brand and change the world doing so, I want people to be able to think for themselves and do what they want, and not fear anything. I want to expose the corruption in this world and fix it. So please help me and support the brand by sharing it with your friends and getting a shirt! Take a look at the shirts and tell me what you think, there's different colors of each of these. I'm on instagram, facebook, & twitter @thelevelco & thelevelclothing.combhirtugsuirjnszfbejrwyafglewu
Translation:

shitshihtihdiohreogfherhgoierihdiahsihhihhtishtsihtihishpteisihihpihsihitphtrpihshtfipehwrsfgheirgroeuhgohrwygvfrhewgfiruhegiregriufhwehfowhnjbullshitbullshitbullshitdheowufiuejrwbfvioruwbvkeruohverwhnvbrwbvihnrweonvjerwvverveirwubfdewodiejpwidfpeiw;kfmgofuckyourselfosvbnernvnrvneslfkewnoonesgivesashitfneornvgeolnvglegefnverbsvjlersvjlbnrdsejbvlsnvbkjesvbbvlsenvjefbvlkesvnbnsvfiuvbslvbidpsveryagfbfesgeirbesiglberyabueksghvoendpkbvgmsbudbfjffjkiebbfojwbufknoeiblwugvdfvfdvfdbenjykoppkjhgdvegtrfuckfuckiufkcukfuckufkcufkcufkuc

ebgtrdhythuytrjiuyortyescvfsrbhfgnhmyfndbfndhnfhnjfmjf
VHUFSBGRESIBGREUAOGLRKAgbreskejtgbealbtgklrnfuckfuckufkcukfufFAGGOTfjeknrlgvjkubjerbkgelrtjbnernblertbvejlverdvjlernvbelsnvrevnwepvbwbinwCOvMPLEferTEksjvrenbvBULLsicnevbSHITcberdvneeirbvierbvbvkerbweorvwbvrowbverbfrwebvnerjlbvnerlnvrewopvwnrivbtirubefnweiohfghfdbfwehfewfbwyibgfhrunfeygufhreuogheryigbergowhgownqgouwbNOxidwONEcbdwuocbCARESnjlferwnvjbergkbtorbgrtgbrgnelvngterljberegtrgtrbhrtybhrtynyrt
thelevelclothing.combhirtugsuirjnszfbejrwyafglewu

I'm buying a tee shirt, not a fucking valuable life lesson. 
April 10, 2014 @ 09:34 AM
realass

Just some mockups,the next post I make here will be the actual product

Feel free to critique

"Grimace" Coach Jacket
Release : Summer

Binary Heaven Tee

Noble Tee

Kiko Tee

Grimace Tee

Uprooted Tee
Just by the amount of people that upvoted this post, I can tell the majority of you dont have any sense of style or aesthetic. I'm going to tell you flat out as criticism,and my view point of your shirts/overall image you are portraying:
everything is over used, tired, tumblr bullshit. I can easily deconstruct your brand objective just by looking at one shirt.
nothing is at all original or different about this. Any anime imagery/Japanese characters and fonts/halftones/grids/cyber-shape bullshit, is over used and horrid as a basis of design. please re evaluate why you are making t shirts, for the sake of modern streetwear.

Let this be a warning and a lesson for all of you other kids who think they have the next big brand.
Do your research and don't reproduce.

"INFLUENCE CAN ONLY GO SO FAR" 
April 10, 2014 @ 02:54 PM
ramzca

I hate to bring this up, but I think most of you get into fashion design to make tons of money and get your brand popular, right? Say, if you blow up, you do realize that any shirt with Anime imagery is in violation of copyright laws and you can get slapped with a lawsuit if the company who made it thinks they can get enough money from you, as, I'm pretty sure, most Anime company's don't release the rights to their content for re-purposing and redistribution. Just a heads up. Same goes with any fonts that doesn't explicitly give you permission to use commercially, and any photographs, pictures, images, drawings in which you don't hold the rights to or doesn't say otherwise. Just a heads up. 

I mean, if you're small enough, they won't care because it costs them more money to pursue, but if you ever start garnishing fame, they'll be able to slap you with a lawsuit - all they have to prove is that you sold a shirt with their elements without permissions, even years after the fact. Just be careful, and cover your tracks if anything.
April 10, 2014 @ 07:20 PM
Broken Bank Clo

RELEASING NEXT WEEK 

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 10, 2014 @ 07:21 PM
Broken Bank Clo

tanks and t's 

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 10, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
Upper Echelon

www.upperechelonclothing.com

April 10, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
Upper Echelon

www.upperechelonclothing.com

April 10, 2014 @ 10:52 PM
vnr

#armur #hoodie #ss14 #lookbook #venerer 

Coming soon on www.venerer.eu

www.venerer.eu www.vnr-vision.tumblr.com www.instagram.com/vnrvision

April 10, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
Trebor

cultgloria.bigcartel.com
April 11, 2014 @ 12:11 AM
Kreation

April 11, 2014 @ 12:23 AM
freshtalent

Fresh Talent Clothing // IG: @freshtalent // Twitter: @FreshTalentClo // FB: Fresh Talent // Tumblr: freshtalentclothing

April 11, 2014 @ 12:25 AM
Trebor

April 11, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
Rawten

Rawten | First Official Drop
Collection Name: Renegades
Products: Allegiance Tee | Resistencia Tee

Inspiration: About two years ago i watched this documentary called "A Place Called Chiapas," i was still in high school and was in my "fuck the goverment" phase. Both my parents are from Mexico and a lot of my friends parents were as well and when i told them about the documentary they couldnt believe what was happening. Were not trying to be the whole "put a meaning behind every product we make" but with this first drop i thought it would be cool to try and educate people on something you guys probably have no clue about. The bacgkround photos for the shots above are from Chiapas as well.

Every order comes with a drafting notices and revolution cards.

The documentary is on our home page if you guys like to view it as well, its a little more than an hour long, but it is a good documentary.

http://therawtencompany.com/
https://twitter.com/rawtentruth
http://instagram.com/therawtencompany
April 11, 2014 @ 01:01 AM
solitairism

@realass

Ok

Still don't ride a wave

I don't even like tumblr nor do I care about what trends are present

I just like designing

I'd be happy if no one bought my stuff tbh,I'm happy with what I've got but I'm still improving.

But people do happen to like the stuff I make,I'm not going to quit.

Next pics I post will be the actual product

I think what separates me from a lot of startups on here is that I actually love doing this and I take criticsim with a grain of salt instead of taking it personal.

I never claimed my stuff was the shit or that I'm better than anyone.

Don't like my brand? Okay,don't like me ? Okay

On another note this drop releases in May

This fall I move into cut and sew,I am going to be doing less graphic t shirts and expand into bigger better products so be on the lookout for that

Bless up
April 11, 2014 @ 02:52 AM
mghostman82

Hit up the IG, Less than 50 people in so odds are good.

April 11, 2014 @ 04:21 AM
Cetcher Houston

The 3rd tee I'm planning on printing for Cetcher Houston. I didn't really know if people would fuck with the pink on pink but I like it...

cetcherhouston.bigcartel.com

April 11, 2014 @ 03:01 PM
royalhierarchy19

April 11, 2014 @ 03:22 PM
WebSTAR20

http://royalhierarchy.bigcartel.com/ check out my brand.

A mixture of Roman Numbering and Japanese words and meaning. hmmm
April 11, 2014 @ 03:34 PM
julioescala

not the final design this is more of like a teaser i guess. just to get some feels from people i was gona base this upon work and how humans sorta turn into items for other humans and start to loose them selves and their values and image. and how society in a whole has a huge impact in what your beliefs are like how in one way shape or form every day you are swayed without even realizing it. human.  

www.theheatedenvironment.com

April 11, 2014 @ 09:50 PM
uno_and_company

SF Bones Snapback and T-Shirt - capsule we put together. Available at unoandco.com - use promo code hypebeast for 20% off.

follow us on instagram @uno_and_company
April 12, 2014 @ 12:13 AM
FiggRow

presentation clean ... crosses on foreheads with hba inspired shirts horrible

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221837

April 12, 2014 @ 12:27 AM
Rise AboveSxA

Paisley T's from Rise Above SxA available now. Receive 25% off for the entire month of April 
http://riseabovesxa.com/

Rise Above Sneakers X Apparel www.riseabovesxa.com

April 12, 2014 @ 12:48 AM
candnxxx

My brand name is C and N
I started working on my first line titled FAMILIAR FACES
I would like to hear your feedback on the concepts of this simple line

http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/candnxxx/library/

Please login first to reply.