Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

March 04, 2014 @ 00:16:13
Lol Outsider. That jacket fit. uhhhh I keep on posting because I always see something to talk about on other pages.
March 04, 2014 @ 00:17:32

Going to be releasing these soon in limited quantities 
Uhhhh
March 04, 2014 @ 00:18:15

it looks very bland, give depth and a feeling towards your design 
It says SUS like wha.
March 04, 2014 @ 00:18:47

What do you guys think of this? 
Could be aight if it was a little less loud I think.
March 04, 2014 @ 00:19:16
1's All Over Crewneck in gray - what do you guys think?
check us out instagram: @uno_and_company // unoandco.com - you can use promo code "HYPEBEAST" at checkout for 20% off everything on our site.  

Dig the sweater. Not the company name. 
March 04, 2014 @ 00:19:46
Not any better than last time sorry man. needs new vision.
March 04, 2014 @ 00:20:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
Hats with photos used for design instead of logos or graphics.  Thoughts?
Negative
March 04, 2014 @ 00:20:28
Outsider 

Spring/Summer 2014 Look Book 

Jo Pita x Outsider 2 Piece Collab 
1 Tee x 1 Bomber Jacket 

Webstore will be updated on 2/28 @ 12 PM EST
American-Outsider.Com 
ooooooo saw the bros over at http://kroseii.us/ do that different metal font tee first.....
Seriously.
March 04, 2014 @ 00:20:46
this whole page is trash!!!
Lol. Concur.
March 04, 2014 @ 00:21:10
Having fun with this clothing shit. Made some Hotwing Socks. Release this weekend.
&Im only 17
Hot wings doe.
March 04, 2014 @ 00:24:16
RUN got a lot to say everyone

www.theheatedenvironment.com

March 04, 2014 @ 00:27:02
how'd you go from what you were previously trying to create to animewave?  

March 04, 2014 @ 00:28:55
Re imagined what i wanted my brand to be themed around and listened to advice regarding cohesiveness.
March 04, 2014 @ 02:04:36
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/anon169/media/incomplete_zps854b08a3.jpg.html

this is incomplete but could you guys give some feedback? 

thank you
March 04, 2014 @ 02:17:00
This piece was inspired by messages of A Tribe Called Quest. As a 15 year old, i took bits and pieces of the whole album into consideration and put my tweaks and tastes into it.. Any feedback?

"Let the ones who wait suffer, as you climb" www.Theoriginalsco.com

March 04, 2014 @ 02:33:29
This piece was inspired by messages of A Tribe Called Quest. As a 15 year old, i took bits and pieces of the whole album into consideration and put my tweaks and tastes into it.. Any feedback?
You seriously named your line "The Originals" ?
March 04, 2014 @ 03:04:59
Re imagined what i wanted my brand to be themed around and listened to advice regarding cohesiveness.
So you re imagined your brand because you just wanted to follow the hype?
March 04, 2014 @ 03:15:33
I don't follow any so called "Hype"

I just make what I want and what I think is cool.
March 04, 2014 @ 03:31:12

I respect that, don't get me wrong dude the stuff is pretty cool, I've just been seeing a lot of brands do this "animewave" stuff lately.
March 04, 2014 @ 03:45:44

I respect that, don't get me wrong dude the stuff is pretty cool, I've just been seeing a lot of brands do this "animewave" stuff lately.
I feel you.

But in seriousness,I just create based on stuff I like which is anime and video games.

I don't try to make stuff that other people are making.

Where I messed up at the beginning of this clothing line was that I was trying to make what "other" people thought was popular which is a big no no.

After people telling me to stop riding trends I decided to listen to their advice and apply it.

So from that day forward I decided to use a different process in coming up with designs.I just grab a piece of paper and start doodling and whatever I think is cool enough to be remade as a vector I publish it.

I'm trying to keep my passion for drawing and creating as transparent as possible so you might see one of my pages filled with doodles one of these days.
March 04, 2014 @ 03:53:39
Looking for someone who can design me a shirt

Must have good work/experienced.

Looking to get a shirt done this week/$$$ ready. 

Please email me at anthonynava@ymail.com or pm me.
March 04, 2014 @ 03:54:15

its the new for 2014
create a clothing
choose your anime characters 
put em on a shirt 
repeat 
guaranteed success if executed right  
i fucking looooove anime and manga and everything about that japanese culture don't get me wrong 
but just from you coming from doing all this industrial revolution stuff with the car maker or whatever it was and trying to create a different esthetic YOUR OWN esthetic 
to stuff that really looks similar to hidden characters type anime wave (yo i like hidden characters i copped the pika)
tumblrwave
computorwave 
watever you wana call it
it just looks like you're following the creators of that trend
but yea good luck
idk what im trying to say 
peace,   

March 04, 2014 @ 04:00:18

its the new for 2014
create a clothing
choose your anime characters 
put em on a shirt 
repeat 
guaranteed success if executed right  
i fucking looooove anime and manga and everything about that japanese culture don't get me wrong 
but just from you coming from doing all this industrial revolution stuff with the car maker or whatever it was and trying to create a different esthetic YOUR OWN esthetic 
to stuff that really looks similar to hidden characters type anime wave (yo i like hidden characters i copped the pika)
tumblrwave
computorwave 
watever you wana call it
it just looks like you're following the creators of that trend
but yea good luck
idk what im trying to say 
peace,   

I can respect that.

That whole industrialist type stuff wasn't working for me or others.

Its true I've been through a stages with my line but it was solely based on feedback alone.

Someone told me to stop making what other people make and start creating stuff based on things I think is cool.

I got mad respect for Hidden Characters,Highways Co and Trials & Triumph,they inspired me to actually draw my own shit.

Peace & love
March 04, 2014 @ 04:58:32
So here's what i've been working on lately.

And im sorry for the shitty pictures, I'll take some better ones soon i just need a couple more things.

Some honest feedback would be nice.

"The Broken Tee"

"The Lost Tee"
laughingz4.jpg" alt="" />

- Find your peace.
March 04, 2014 @ 05:46:53
I'm quite a big fan of ATCQ and I see nothing that connects your t shirt to the music other than the word "marauder" however I wouldn't even think of this if you hadn't mentioned that. Otherwise this shit is lame and boring and you and all the other unoriginal people in the game have got to have the worst name around. Lastly, no one cares how old you are and your age doesn't justify making shitty product.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 04, 2014 @ 06:57:56
Lol kids going around mentioning their age thinking we should give props. Good job dude you just put a design on a shirt.

www.fadebygrey.com

March 04, 2014 @ 07:28:08
Why the fuck is there japanese characters on a Tribe shirt??? 
March 04, 2014 @ 08:36:36
Alright so I have been following this thread for quite some time now and I have seen both great and awful designs. I want to begin a clothing line sometime soon, so I wanted to know what you guys would like to see in a new brand. I feel like a lot of these starting brands are either trying to create something based on another brands success, or are trying to create an entire line of one good (or bad) idea.

Call it a market research project. What would you guys like to see in a clothing brand? Tees, jackets, sweaters? Simplistic or intricate designs? Etc.

Thanks in advance, I just don't want to feed you guys some bullshit that I think is great but really sucks.
March 04, 2014 @ 09:20:55
Hey Guys, me and Broken Bank Co have been working on the Moncton logo a bit more, and think it looks a bit tighter now! Much Nicer, tell us what you think.

Took the liberty to rework your logo (last one)
March 04, 2014 @ 11:28:44
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x