Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 8, 2014 @ 12:58 PM
blueberryjames

Yo, I just launched my shirts for my clothing brand I've been working on, it's called The Level and it means:

The Level is success. The Level is happiness, the place in life that everyone strives to reach. The Level is a mindset. Clothing with Meaning. To be on The Level is to not care what other people think of you, to always be happy, to understand that anything is truly possible, to use your mind and think, to be positive, and to just be yourself! The Level is the highest form of anything, it's being the greatest at whatever you do. You can think of it like a game, The Level would be the final or the highest level you can reach.
cringe/10

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

April 8, 2014 @ 01:39 PM
ackerley2100

So this is the site I'm running, we're working on a ton of new stuff. Got some good stuff up now, but we're looking to start branding and adding some new apparel ver soon. 

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Pants
April 8, 2014 @ 01:57 PM
WebSTAR20

So this is the site I'm running, we're working on a ton of new stuff. Got some good stuff up now, but we're looking to start branding and adding some new apparel ver soon. 

So are you actually Selling RVCA apparel or are you making fake and illegal RVCA clothing?
April 8, 2014 @ 01:57 PM
WebSTAR20

So are you actually Selling RVCA apparel or are you making fake and illegal RVCA clothing?
April 8, 2014 @ 08:12 PM
Artifact

I think dirty bubble is trolling... if your not you should try using a logo that isn't in the first row of google images for cicada 

also @motiv, I guess im the only one here who isn't into your stuff, it feels soulless, like you sat down and made these designs with no other purpose than to fit in with this tumblr fuckboi vaporware garbage that people are into right now. 

It might just be that I have to much confidence in this thread not to upvote trash but I feel like there is no way your wall of halfassed gilden tag mockups could legitimately get 26 upvotes, sorry 
They aren't half assed

I sat down and thought of cohesive designs to have printed out

I'm not riding a wave either,I just make what I like,its what I wanna do.

I'm passionate about what this shit,I would be happy if no one bought it,its the love for creating that keeps me going even though people may hate on it or judge it.

That's fine if you don't like it tbh,you can't please everyone but I'm happy about my line and I have high hopes for the future.
April 8, 2014 @ 09:24 PM
cience

I think dirty bubble is trolling... if your not you should try using a logo that isn't in the first row of google images for cicada 

also @motiv, I guess im the only one here who isn't into your stuff, it feels soulless, like you sat down and made these designs with no other purpose than to fit in with this tumblr fuckboi vaporware garbage that people are into right now. 

It might just be that I have to much confidence in this thread not to upvote trash but I feel like there is no way your wall of halfassed gilden tag mockups could legitimately get 26 upvotes, sorry 
They aren't half assed

I'm passionate about what this shit,I would be happy if no one bought it,its the love for creating that keeps me going even though people may hate on it or judge it.

That's fine if you don't like it tbh,you can't please everyone but I'm happy about my line and I have high hopes for the future.
how old are u? idk why but i keep imagining u as a 14 year old redhead. u seem like a nice kid & your designs aren't horrible.. you're just a little annoying lol. let's be real.. you'd be devastated if no one bought your shit. people are probably skeptical about your work b/c you keep making these sorts of blank statements
April 8, 2014 @ 10:02 PM
Frank_

Webstore is now open www.theundg.net
April 8, 2014 @ 10:12 PM
Broken Bank Clo

They aren't half assed

how old are u? idk why but i keep imagining u as a 14 year old redhead. u seem like a nice kid & your designs aren't horrible.. you're just a little annoying lol. let's be real.. you'd be devastated if no one bought your shit. people are probably skeptical about your work b/c you keep making these sorts of blank statements

lol
If you want to be honest, none of us in this thread know the first thing about running a successful brand. If we did we wouldn't be here asking question.

But when it all it comes down it do like RAEKWON said in the verse of C.R.E.A.M.  "So I got with a sick tight clique and went all out" and grind that shit out and hustle.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 8, 2014 @ 10:53 PM
Artifact

They aren't half assed

I'm an 18 year old black kid bruh

It don't hurt my feelings,its the internet,its not that serious if someone says my shit sucks

How am I annoying ?

I answer questions respectfully and honestly so I can't see where that comes from
April 8, 2014 @ 10:54 PM
Artifact

They aren't half assed

lol
If you want to be honest, none of us in this thread know the first thing about running a successful brand. If we did we wouldn't be here asking question.

But when it all it comes down it do like RAEKWON said in the verse of C.R.E.A.M.  "So I got with a sick tight clique and went all out" and grind that shit out and hustle.
Exactly

None of us are perfect,I'm not

I got a lot to learn,its not all about designing
April 8, 2014 @ 10:57 PM
slums

http://slumsss.bigcartel.com/
thoughts and feedback for the future
April 8, 2014 @ 11:31 PM
street lights

^slums is one of my fave brands posting in here right now, maybe its because i see alot of similarities in our work but i fuck with it. its consistent and has a real unique, consistent style. not really a new style but its like your unique take on it.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

April 8, 2014 @ 11:33 PM
ttaM

http://slumsss.bigcartel.com/
thoughts and feedback for the future
Not my style, but most of these are pretty solid. 
April 8, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
julioescala

cohesive cohesive cohesive who the fuck started this shit 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

April 8, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
slums

^slums is one of my fave brands posting in here right now, maybe its because i see alot of similarities in our work but i fuck with it. its consistent and has a real unique, consistent style. not really a new style but its like your unique take on it.
thanks man
April 9, 2014 @ 11:10 AM
stonewalldullard

Hi my name's Kyle, Im 16, and this spring/summer I'm releasing my brand called "Skrubs".
Ive been working on it for two years an I'm finally confident in the quality of clothing and designs I'm going to produce.
Skrubs is an insect based brand with the major logo being that of a cicada. Its influenced by skateboarding, urban culture and things I've grown up with (insects, anime, adult swim etc.)
I hope my unorthodox theme and brand don't throw you off. Please critique and tell me what you think about the logo, or brand and general. In need of feedback!!! Thank you.
you just googled cicada and put a text box with your name on the picture. you're gonna need to put in a lot more effort than that. and why'd you spell scrubs with a k? and what does "skrubs" have to do with insects or skating? i feel like you didn't put too much thought into this. seems kinda tacky to me. i think you need to go back to the drawing board.

just my two cents

"death is the solution to all problems. no man, no problem."

April 9, 2014 @ 12:04 PM
vnr

www.venerer.eu www.vnr-vision.tumblr.com www.instagram.com/vnrvision

April 9, 2014 @ 08:56 PM
gchauca11

anyone know where i can find good sweat pants fabric to make joggers
April 10, 2014 @ 12:51 AM
DirtyBubble

Hi my name's Kyle, Im 16, and this spring/summer I'm releasing my brand called "Skrubs".
Ive been working on it for two years an I'm finally confident in the quality of clothing and designs I'm going to produce.
Skrubs is an insect based brand with the major logo being that of a cicada. Its influenced by skateboarding, urban culture and things I've grown up with (insects, anime, adult swim etc.)
I hope my unorthodox theme and brand don't throw you off. Please critique and tell me what you think about the logo, or brand and general. In need of feedback!!! Thank you.
First of all, nearly no one cares about your age, I'm sure you weren't trying to use this as an excuse for your content however it is quite often used when ones designs are shitty -  they can turn to their age as justification. Now, I kinda like your idea and aesthetic however, I sure as hell would never wear a fly on any piece of clothing and I also think that such a grimy/dirty name and logo will lead to little longevity and will limit your audience. On another note, I think the logo is well done however the text logo seems half assed and could use a little more work to make it more interesting or make it seem to fit the aesthetic better.
so back to the drawing board i guess... i wasnt sure if logos are always necessary... i can see what you mean about the name. youre actually the first to comment on it and i never thought about it that way. maybe i can turn this around. thanks for the suggestion
April 10, 2014 @ 01:58 AM
Honest Prestige

Just started a new clothing line named Honest Prestige. Here's a little about us;

Honest Prestige Clothing was first brought to us in 2014 by our inspiring CEO, Jake Pedrablanca. With the stimulus to create a concept through our clothing and develop the understanding- To achieve greater things one must live an ‘Honest’ life. The ultimate goal of Honest Prestige is to reach this message out to any individual who is enticed to represent a piece of our clothing. The brand of this company is much larger than just a clothing name, but a motive we want people to live by and grow with as they wear Honest Prestige threads on their skin.Truth of the matter is, an ‘Honest’ life is one step closer towards achieving matchless ‘Prestige’.

Here is also a look at our first shirt.

Let me know what you think!

April 10, 2014 @ 04:40 AM
TheBandits

Do people not look at previous posts in here and realise their designs are weak AF before posting them...
April 10, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
ramzca

Do people not look at previous posts in here and realise their designs are weak AF before posting them...
Most relevant.
April 10, 2014 @ 06:44 AM
rpcguy2

great thread!
April 10, 2014 @ 07:42 AM
FiggRow

Those Asian shirts on the last page looked decent. everything else looked weak

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

April 10, 2014 @ 09:10 AM
realass

Yo, I just launched my shirts for my clothing brand I've been working on, it's called The Level and it means:

The Level is success. The Level is happiness, the place in life that everyone strives to reach. The Level is a mindset. Clothing with Meaning. To be on The Level is to not care what other people think of you, to always be happy, to understand that anything is truly possible, to use your mind and think, to be positive, and to just be yourself! The Level is the highest form of anything, it's being the greatest at whatever you do. You can think of it like a game, The Level would be the final or the highest level you can reach.

The shirts are priced very nicely, $10 on white & $11 on color. 
I want to build this brand and change the world doing so, I want people to be able to think for themselves and do what they want, and not fear anything. I want to expose the corruption in this world and fix it. So please help me and support the brand by sharing it with your friends and getting a shirt! Take a look at the shirts and tell me what you think, there's different colors of each of these. I'm on instagram, facebook, & twitter @thelevelco & thelevelclothing.combhirtugsuirjnszfbejrwyafglewu
Translation:

shitshihtihdiohreogfherhgoierihdiahsihhihhtishtsihtihishpteisihihpihsihitphtrpihshtfipehwrsfgheirgroeuhgohrwygvfrhewgfiruhegiregriufhwehfowhnjbullshitbullshitbullshitdheowufiuejrwbfvioruwbvkeruohverwhnvbrwbvihnrweonvjerwvverveirwubfdewodiejpwidfpeiw;kfmgofuckyourselfosvbnernvnrvneslfkewnoonesgivesashitfneornvgeolnvglegefnverbsvjlersvjlbnrdsejbvlsnvbkjesvbbvlsenvjefbvlkesvnbnsvfiuvbslvbidpsveryagfbfesgeirbesiglberyabueksghvoendpkbvgmsbudbfjffjkiebbfojwbufknoeiblwugvdfvfdvfdbenjykoppkjhgdvegtrfuckfuckiufkcukfuckufkcufkcufkuc

ebgtrdhythuytrjiuyortyescvfsrbhfgnhmyfndbfndhnfhnjfmjf
VHUFSBGRESIBGREUAOGLRKAgbreskejtgbealbtgklrnfuckfuckufkcukfufFAGGOTfjeknrlgvjkubjerbkgelrtjbnernblertbvejlverdvjlernvbelsnvrevnwepvbwbinwCOvMPLEferTEksjvrenbvBULLsicnevbSHITcberdvneeirbvierbvbvkerbweorvwbvrowbverbfrwebvnerjlbvnerlnvrewopvwnrivbtirubefnweiohfghfdbfwehfewfbwyibgfhrunfeygufhreuogheryigbergowhgownqgouwbNOxidwONEcbdwuocbCARESnjlferwnvjbergkbtorbgrtgbrgnelvngterljberegtrgtrbhrtybhrtynyrt
thelevelclothing.combhirtugsuirjnszfbejrwyafglewu

I'm buying a tee shirt, not a fucking valuable life lesson. 
April 10, 2014 @ 09:34 AM
realass

Just some mockups,the next post I make here will be the actual product

Feel free to critique

"Grimace" Coach Jacket
Release : Summer

Binary Heaven Tee

Noble Tee

Kiko Tee

Grimace Tee

Uprooted Tee
Just by the amount of people that upvoted this post, I can tell the majority of you dont have any sense of style or aesthetic. I'm going to tell you flat out as criticism,and my view point of your shirts/overall image you are portraying:
everything is over used, tired, tumblr bullshit. I can easily deconstruct your brand objective just by looking at one shirt.
nothing is at all original or different about this. Any anime imagery/Japanese characters and fonts/halftones/grids/cyber-shape bullshit, is over used and horrid as a basis of design. please re evaluate why you are making t shirts, for the sake of modern streetwear.

Let this be a warning and a lesson for all of you other kids who think they have the next big brand.
Do your research and don't reproduce.

"INFLUENCE CAN ONLY GO SO FAR" 
April 10, 2014 @ 02:54 PM
ramzca

I hate to bring this up, but I think most of you get into fashion design to make tons of money and get your brand popular, right? Say, if you blow up, you do realize that any shirt with Anime imagery is in violation of copyright laws and you can get slapped with a lawsuit if the company who made it thinks they can get enough money from you, as, I'm pretty sure, most Anime company's don't release the rights to their content for re-purposing and redistribution. Just a heads up. Same goes with any fonts that doesn't explicitly give you permission to use commercially, and any photographs, pictures, images, drawings in which you don't hold the rights to or doesn't say otherwise. Just a heads up. 

I mean, if you're small enough, they won't care because it costs them more money to pursue, but if you ever start garnishing fame, they'll be able to slap you with a lawsuit - all they have to prove is that you sold a shirt with their elements without permissions, even years after the fact. Just be careful, and cover your tracks if anything.
April 10, 2014 @ 07:20 PM
Broken Bank Clo

RELEASING NEXT WEEK 

April 10, 2014 @ 07:21 PM
Broken Bank Clo

tanks and t's 

April 10, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
Upper Echelon

www.upperechelonclothing.com

Please login first to reply.