HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 11, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
sjohnnnn

coming this month.

www.brkcollective.com

2nd pic is photoshop huh? aha
Great brand i really like your Brktec tee.

سبحان

April 11, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
Thank Deezus

but as our unhatched idea of "Inner Circle" dies we will continue to Create & Innovate as promised.

Inner Circle = IC
Create & Innovate = CI

CI > IC.

UC what i did there?

You know that's not a bad Idea at all. I'll have to bring it up in the next meeting.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 11, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
Broken Bank Clo

I'm not sure if you're aware of the other Inner Circle brand: http://www.theic3.com/
just thought i point that out there just in case

I honestly feel bad for brands when this kind of thing happens. If anyone is familiar with Legends League you will know that Brian printed a super dope shirt then later found out that it had already been printed by another brand. Super unfortunate when someone put a ton of effort into something then realizes someone else doing the same thing with the same name. I guess that just shows all of us that you MUST do extensive research before investing a ton of time and money into something. But either way, good luck.

Yes we feel bad as well. The thing is, we searched trademarks and found nothing under "Inner CIrcle" Trademarked for clothing before creating our own. They DID approach us and even went to lengths to have our FB shut down & threaten us with legal action (A little aggressive for a brand that had not even launched) even though we technically used nothing they own. Searching later we found they had trademarked their more prominently used "IC3", and nothing regarding "Inner Circle", but we decided it would not be in best interest to try and legally battle when still in such an infant stage & we firmly believe in the community & wished not to step on anyone's toes.

but as our unhatched idea of "Inner Circle" dies we will continue to Create & Innovate as promised.

You are not beat just yet. It sounds like they haven't TM the name Inner Circle so I would go ahead and go for it. Submit the info first and force them out. If that's a name that you really want I would do that and go ahead and get the website as well.
But if you feel you are still in the infant stages you do have room to make some changes but don't get bullies by someone who has no legs to stand on right now.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 11, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Thank Deezus

I'm not sure if you're aware of the other Inner Circle brand: http://www.theic3.com/
just thought i point that out there just in case

I honestly feel bad for brands when this kind of thing happens. If anyone is familiar with Legends League you will know that Brian printed a super dope shirt then later found out that it had already been printed by another brand. Super unfortunate when someone put a ton of effort into something then realizes someone else doing the same thing with the same name. I guess that just shows all of us that you MUST do extensive research before investing a ton of time and money into something. But either way, good luck.

Yes we feel bad as well. The thing is, we searched trademarks and found nothing under "Inner CIrcle" Trademarked for clothing before creating our own. They DID approach us and even went to lengths to have our FB shut down & threaten us with legal action (A little aggressive for a brand that had not even launched) even though we technically used nothing they own. Searching later we found they had trademarked their more prominently used "IC3", and nothing regarding "Inner Circle", but we decided it would not be in best interest to try and legally battle when still in such an infant stage & we firmly believe in the community & wished not to step on anyone's toes.

You are not beat just yet. It sounds like they haven't TM the name Inner Circle so I would go ahead and go for it. Submit the info first and force them out. If that's a name that you really want I would do that and go ahead and get the website as well.
But if you feel you are still in the infant stages you do have room to make some changes but don't get bullies by someone who has no legs to stand on right now.

Thanks man we appreciate everyone's kind words. We're doing some heavy brainstorming as of right now and hopefully on our side we can get it all taken care of and move forward. What it comes down to is I'm the designer and have to let the business end handle their business before continuing.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 11, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Good luck with that sir.

Here are a complete print of those Back to the Beach shirts
3 color front print, screen inside label and logo print on the back

I must say it came out a lot better then I thought. Thought my printer would totally jab the colors but it matches exactly like my photoshop mock up

I used Alsytle shirts tear away tags. I tore out the AAA paper label but left in the bottom one just because the screen tag I wanted for the inside didn't include the material info. Still effective I feel.

April 11, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
Thank Deezus

^ Print on the Back to The Beach tees looks smooth. Real Nice.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 11, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
minsct

Recently dropped an article about this fucking crazy phenomenon known as Odd Future. Check it out if your the type of person who enjoys a good read at minsct.com

Oh and [insert shameless hype about my brand].

If you enjoy our vision take a minute and follow us on facebook or twitter!
Minsct Facebook
Minsct Twitter

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

April 11, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
ryder

Oh and [insert shameless hype about my brand].

edmflavor.com

April 12, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
malcolmilfhunt

dope shit for real

Yayo from the Bayo

April 12, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
BSH

coming this month.

www.brkcollective.com

2nd pic is photoshop huh? aha
Great brand i really like your Brktec tee.

Haha nah its actually unaltered other then color changes.
But thank you appreciated!
April 12, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
idea93

Hey I am introducing a new t-shirt line called idea93.There is not much online right now ,but its on the way.Stay tuned.

www.idea93.com

Positive Influence Makes Progress

April 12, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
idea93

Hey I am introducing a new t-shirt line called idea93.There is not much online right now ,but its on the way.Stay tuned.

www.idea93.com

April 12, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
stillwild

www.idea93.com

Your mission statement and "about" section give me NO idea what your brand is. They both touch on REALLY broad topics.

Lightbulb logo is pretty cool though.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 12, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Spring pieces dropped
http://store.thedividedminds.com/

http://thedividedminds.com/

April 12, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
idea93

I also so mentioned there is not much up yet.Work is still in PROGRESS.More pics and updated website are in the very near future.

I am glad you like the logo.Stay Tuned.

April 12, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
idea93

heres the name and logo together.

April 12, 2012 @ 12:02 PM
HWYS - Joey

idea93 this is your description --
" If you were to look up the word idea up in the dictionary you would get a few definitions of the word itself. At one point, and time in 1993 it was just an “idea”. What started out as a hobby in 2007 is now known as idea93.

ingenious designed expressive "

What the hell does it mean? Dude why would you publish a site that has nothing but one pic on it? Why not wait and make it as legit as possible?

That bulb tee looks good, but the site turned me off on the "brand".
Good luck!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 12, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
idea93

Joey its "ingenious designed expressive authentics".I put something up even though out of all of the pics taken only a few came out great.I have quite a few designs ready and not going to post until the last photoshoot is done...Glad you like the logo.Keep in mind I stated this was work in progress.

April 12, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
THEONLYGIANT

Here's the preview ad for our Roll Up N’ Reflect (Black Haze Edition) tee will be available @ www.THEONLYGIANT.com in our STASH area on 4.20.2012 in the mean time give us your feedback on the ad, the sites, ad if you wanna place orders hit us up.

In the mean time,
#BDLG (Be Defiant, Live GIANT)

Check out our site @ www.THEONLYGIANT.com, follow us on twitter @THEONLYGIANT. #SUPPORT #BDLG

April 13, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
HWYS - Joey

Joey its "ingenious designed expressive authentics".I put something up even though out of all of the pics taken only a few came out great.I have quite a few designs ready and not going to post until the last photoshoot is done...Glad you like the logo.Keep in mind I stated this was work in progress.

Sorry but "ingenious designed expressive authentics"doesn't mean anything cohesive... It just sounds pretentious.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 13, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
hypebeast1

xxxxxxxxxxx
April 13, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
mrdaleog

Established September 2010, Live Love URBAN is an exclusive, color attentive line of clothing built off of inspiration, motivation, creativity, and a love of the urban culture.

I'm supposed to be studying for an economics test right now haha but I really had to get a post in on here! Check my links if you have a second and tell me what you think! I'll be back later on to drop more pics and info!

FACEBOOK: (Def like if you got the time. SO close to 1k fans!) LiveLoveURBAN
TWITTER: @LiveLove_URBAN
TUMBLR: LiveLoveURBAN

My personal TWITTER: <a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/mrdaleog/' rel='nofollow'>@MrDaleOG</a>

Hit me with any type of feedback on what Ive posted so far! Much love!

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

April 13, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
big4slick20

Established September 2010, Live Love URBAN is an exclusive, color attentive line of clothing built off of inspiration, motivation, creativity, and a love of the urban culture.

I'm supposed to be studying for an economics test right now haha but I really had to get a post in on here! Check my links if you have a second and tell me what you think! I'll be back later on to drop more pics and info!

FACEBOOK: (Def like if you got the time. SO close to 1k fans!) LiveLoveURBAN
TWITTER: @LiveLove_URBAN
TUMBLR: LiveLoveURBAN

My personal TWITTER: <a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/mrdaleog/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/mrdaleog/' rel='nofollow'>@MrDaleOG</a></a>

Hit me with any type of feedback on what Ive posted so far! Much love!

when i first saw your logo, thought of twelve bar:

April 13, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
minsct

when i first saw your logo, thought of twelve bar:

So much shit like this happening to brands lately.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

April 13, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Do you guys prefer Tumbler over conventional blogs?

Whenever I look @ tumblr I think it looks sloppy and unorginazed

And the new facebook layout with the timeline is just as bad.

April 13, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
vagabond

i feel its easier to promote the brand a little more using tumblr than a regular blog. when i get my brand up and running im planning using my tumblr as my main site and just having a link to the online shop on there
April 13, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
frtntyco

[/img]What guys haven't posted any thing in a bit, we need to get some more likes on are FB. So if you guys should be cool and like are page, are spring line is about to drop!! I will post pics the second i get all the stuff in!!

www.facebook.com/FrtntyCollection

"Call it what it is"

April 13, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
chads

Do you guys prefer Tumbler over conventional blogs?

Whenever I look @ tumblr I think it looks sloppy and unorginazed

And the new facebook layout with the timeline is just as bad.

I think if you want to have a legitimate blog then you should have something like a wordpress or blogspot. On the other hand, I think tumblr is much better for picture and the visual spread of your brand because of the ability to reblog. Just my 2 cents.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 13, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
HWYS - Joey

Are == Ours

April 13, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
HWYS - Joey

Oh and btw, if you are trying to say "fraternity" you are missing the second R.
Right now it reads as "fratinty"... Tsk tsk tsk.

Please login first to reply.