Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

February 19, 2014 @ 16:05:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
if you don't believe in it, why would you make it? 
hypebeast is a hard crowd to please, i fucking love my idea as i should, its hard enough to get one like, when the person that bashes you gets 3-10, when there just saying how boring it is, or something, tell me a brand that pushes this same aesthetic? i dont give two shits about other ``column`` based brands, who are they to me? no one, im pushing something different if you guys cant see it then you guys are blind, but its okay to like the shit out a mario torpedo and just say ``hey guys what do you think of my design`` smh
what are you even talking about in this post lol

i kinda like the jacket tho

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

February 19, 2014 @ 16:22:45
http://s782.photobucket.com/user/duttyarash/media/jacket_zps1aa0fef8.jpg.html if you don't believe in it, why would you make it? 
hypebeast is a hard crowd to please, i fucking love my idea as i should, its hard enough to get one like, when the person that bashes you gets 3-10, when there just saying how boring it is, or something, tell me a brand that pushes this same aesthetic? i dont give two shits about other ``column`` based brands, who are they to me? no one, im pushing something different if you guys cant see it then you guys are blind, but its okay to like the shit out a mario torpedo and just say ``hey guys what do you think of my design`` smh
what are you even talking about in this post lol

i kinda like the jacket tho

go to 525 on this forum
February 19, 2014 @ 17:37:04
@ DuttyArash -- dude if you don't want feedback, don't post on a feedback thread. If you think your design is great and people will camp out to buy it, go ahead a print some, it will only cost you a few hundred bucks. Once you do that, tell me how they do.

It's a line through a black sweater and what looks like a "#2 roman numeral" on the sleeves... Why would anyone buy this???

Nobody knows nor care how much thought went into it, if at the end of the day it looks like this. It's a pair of white lines bro. How much real thought did you put into it?????

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 19, 2014 @ 17:48:54
@ DuttyArash -- dude if you don't want feedback, don't post on a feedback thread. If you think your design is great and people will camp out to buy it, go ahead a print some, it will only cost you a few hundred bucks. Once you do that, tell me how they do.

It's a line through a black sweater and what looks like a "#2 roman numeral" on the sleeves... Why would anyone buy this???

Nobody knows nor care how much thought went into it, if at the end of the day it looks like this. It's a pair of white lines bro. How much real thought did you put into it?????
basic knowledge, how much real thought goes into making re-makes? this is more original than most of the stuff here, half the shit is here is are some knock off ``luxury`` brands, fashion is based off art, mostly contemporary, people push perspective, making unique things, if it doesnt appeal to you then so be it, i didnt say people would camp out for it, what are you pushing? are you creating for the masses or the individuals? 
February 19, 2014 @ 18:39:16
@DuttyArash 
I usually dont say much about other people on here or anything but i'm curious if you really do like what your creating , it seems like your angry at us for not getting it or understanding your design or aesthetic , maybe if u explained it when you put it up instead of asking if you should trash it or if its good i mean all im looking at is a few white lines , and thats all youve given me to critic, you cant come at HWYS about what he's doing or not doing just cause he told you the truth, too each their own though i just wanted to say a few words. 

- System

systemusa.co

February 19, 2014 @ 18:46:30
1's All Over Crewneck in gray - what do you guys think?
check us out instagram: @uno_and_company // unoandco.com - you can use promo code "HYPEBEAST" at checkout for 20% off everything on our site.  

DId the color come out exactly how you sent them the file and have you washed it yet?
I hit your inbox as well. Let me know

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 19, 2014 @ 19:26:07
February 19, 2014 @ 19:32:24
It was a good day tee. I just wanna make cool t-shirts. Is it cool? smokeyface

Check out FACEBOOK & TUMBLR & SHOP

What do you think about that?
Would you buy it?
Give me feedback 
February 19, 2014 @ 20:42:04
Just saw this on twitter. Killed it tbh.

(Invalid img)
Info on these?
found out who is making the top shirt. emailed and they said to follow @whoisnoahdillon on instagram for shop update this week.
February 19, 2014 @ 22:45:27
@DuttyArash

So let me get this straight...you come on here posting a picture of a design that YOU yourself are not even sure about, and as soon as someone criticizes it, you get butt hurt? I don't understand the logic there. Why even post the picture in the first place if you're not sure about it, and why post it on this thread if you don't want to get real feedback? And you defending your lame design by criticizing other people doesn't help either...just saying. I think you need to take a step back and look at your design, and hopefully you'll see it's not as good as you think it is. 
February 20, 2014 @ 00:48:24
nvm ill keep it in the archive, ill come back better and stronger, who would've thought a bunch lines would ever sell tsk tsk silly me........
February 20, 2014 @ 01:27:32

Going to be releasing these soon in limited quantities 
February 20, 2014 @ 01:30:23
I really feel like the Cerberus tee would look infinitely better if the line thickness matched between the lettering and the graphic 

#Freethad

February 20, 2014 @ 02:03:26
https://vimeo.com/87137747
just made a video lookbook for my brand lemme know what you think

www.theheatedenvironment.com

February 20, 2014 @ 02:26:09
1's All Over Crewneck in gray - what do you guys think?
check us out instagram: @uno_and_company // unoandco.com - you can use promo code "HYPEBEAST" at checkout for 20% off everything on our site.  

DId the color come out exactly how you sent them the file and have you washed it yet?
I hit your inbox as well. Let me know
They have a color guide where I picked the colors. 
Would love to get some feedback on this.. let me know your thoughts!
February 20, 2014 @ 03:20:01
HGH STNDRDS.

BACK.

Can I get some feedback on this tee?

http://hghstndrds.com/
http://shop.hghstndrds.com/

hgh stndrds hghstndrds.com shop.hghstndrds.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 20, 2014 @ 04:36:22
HGH STNDRDS.

BACK.

Can I get some feedback on this tee?

http://hghstndrds.com/
http://shop.hghstndrds.com/
why are there no vowels? 
February 20, 2014 @ 06:12:50
nvm ill keep it in the archive, ill come back better and stronger, who would've thought a bunch lines would ever sell tsk tsk silly me........
i get the feeling that perhaps youre mentally ill

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

February 20, 2014 @ 06:36:29
February 20, 2014 @ 07:28:34
February 20, 2014 @ 08:25:48
(Invalid img)
February 20, 2014 @ 16:28:05

www.brgade.com

February 20, 2014 @ 19:30:08
It was a good day tee. I just wanna make cool t-shirts. Is it cool? 

Check out FACEBOOK & TUMBLR & SHOP

What do you think about that?
Would you buy it?
Give me feedback 
just stop lol
February 20, 2014 @ 19:38:18
Just trying to get some feed back so let me know what you guys think and feel. preciate it.
Spades represent death, with that being said i represented death with a reaper and three cards. (death comes in threes). Just something i'm working on right now nothing too serious yet.
February 20, 2014 @ 19:56:47
I dont like the grim reaper graphic, the thin lines and the hand hand placement look uncomfortable 

My main gripe however is that it looks a piece from the good company, and you're not the good company 

#Freethad

February 20, 2014 @ 20:20:55
I dont like the grim reaper graphic, the thin lines and the hand hand placement look uncomfortable 

My main gripe however is that it looks a piece from the good company, and you're not the good company 
word. thanks for the feedback. good company as in 97 allen NY?
February 20, 2014 @ 20:24:49

February 20, 2014 @ 21:24:45
I really feel like the Cerberus tee would look infinitely better if the line thickness matched between the lettering and the graphic 
second this, the design is nice, it just seems un balanced. i am also not a fan of the cloud thing surrounding the letters in the second design,it makes it looks messy and lazy, or the line weight in that design either. it contrasts to much with the inside of her coat and again, makes it unbalanced. i am a fan of both designs tho. you got the right idea with what i have seen, your designs just seem to need a little polishing. i get also that the whole thing you are going for, the grimey, messy look, but even when doing this, it has to be, for a lack of a better term 'organized clutter'.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

February 20, 2014 @ 22:59:15

If you are printing 24 of each design hit me up. I know of someone who could do it fairly cheap $5.50- $6 per shirt (price includes shirt and not bottom of the barrel Gildan prints either)

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x