Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Apr 05, 2014 @ 15:56
I have a quick question. has anyone noticed printing differences with the weight of a shirt? I print on a 4.5 oz ringspun cotton and noticed the paint doesn't set in as much as it would on say a 5.5 heavy weight cotton t. could it be that my printer isn't letting the ink cure enough? or do the fibers of the lighter shirt not absorb the ink better? 

outsidermia.com // Members Only

Apr 05, 2014 @ 16:39

Tell me if and how I should improve these designs. Feedback/criticism is appreciated!
Apr 05, 2014 @ 17:19

Tell me if and how I should improve these designs. Feedback/criticism is appreciated!
na, your not serious right?

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

Apr 06, 2014 @ 00:11
Hey fellow hypebeasts, 

I'm aware this isn't apparel but I'm working on curating a portfolio exclusive to reebok. So this is the first of (I believe) 4, obviously being a trainer/runner-esque type shoe, modeled after the Classic nylon as well as the sole trainer. General feedback is welcomed, if you're lazy ill take hints from up and down votes, but in particular I'm asking for your opinions on what shoes you're currently into, and why? Can be any shoe, not specific to a runner or trainer. How do you feel about my concept design, what works what doesn't etc. (This post will be deleted eventually) Thank you in advance. 

Apr 06, 2014 @ 04:31
Some stuff I've been working on for the first drop of the Motiv S/S '14 Collection

Drops sometime this summer before June

Critique,praise whatever floats your boat.

Point out any flaws.

I don't like the tree design, reminds me a little of LRG. Not a fan of the pale yellow color. Everything else is good as far as I'm concerned though.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

Apr 06, 2014 @ 04:39
Kind of like where you're trying to go with this but it's a little off. If you're going to reference America I think something needs to be changed with the design. Maybe the masks over the heads should be American flag patterned or something like that. Also some better detailed illustration wouldn't hurt.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

Apr 06, 2014 @ 08:37
I have a quick question. has anyone noticed printing differences with the weight of a shirt? I print on a 4.5 oz ringspun cotton and noticed the paint doesn't set in as much as it would on say a 5.5 heavy weight cotton t. could it be that my printer isn't letting the ink cure enough? or do the fibers of the lighter shirt not absorb the ink better? 
No one in this thread has any idea what the fuck youre talking about. But I think it is a curing problem, maybe you arent getting your dryer hot enough.
Apr 06, 2014 @ 17:40
Some stuff I've been working on for the first drop of the Motiv S/S '14 Collection

Point out any flaws.

love these, will be copping. keep up the good work

箱のロゴ 94 - 14

Apr 06, 2014 @ 19:24
Hey guys, currently im working on my own line to, the brands name is Haokah Clothing Company / Co.
what do you guys think of the name? I'm very curious about your opinions, and about the pronouncing of the name, the clothing focuses on primitive raw looks.
Apr 06, 2014 @ 23:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
Hey guys, currently im working on my own line to, the brands name is Haokah Clothing Company / Co.
what do you guys think of the name? I'm very curious about your opinions, and about the pronouncing of the name, the clothing focuses on primitive raw looks.
Take off the "Clothing Company / Co." part.

https://noblegear.bigcartel.com

Apr 06, 2014 @ 23:15
Artifact: Focus on quality over quantity. The Uprooted, Binary Heaven and Kiko needs some work. 
Apr 06, 2014 @ 23:39
Take off the "Clothing Company / Co." part.
Take out all the vowels in your name, because vowels in names aren't cool anymore.

Seriously speaking, Hoakah Raw, maybe?
Apr 07, 2014 @ 00:55
@Artifact

I think what he means is focus on releasing just a couple or a few of your most solid designs first, instead of trying to put out all your designs at once in so many colour ways smokeyface
Apr 07, 2014 @ 03:02

Point out any flaws.

love these, will be copping. keep up the good work
Thanks man,I appreciate your support
Hey man. I like your stuff, just wondering though, have you ever tried letting the tree in the tee stand alone, without the 4 smaller logos beside it? Just curious, cuz it might give it a more iconic feel. I really dig the concept of natural/digital in one piece.
Apr 07, 2014 @ 03:48
Artifact finally getting love

cetcherhouston.bigcartel.com

Apr 07, 2014 @ 07:18
check out
www.righteouslords.bigcartel.com
Apr 07, 2014 @ 10:03

SS14 #tempete#waterproof#jacket  Coming soon www.venerer.eu

www.venerer.eu www.vnr-vision.tumblr.com www.instagram.com/vnrvision

Apr 07, 2014 @ 15:41

http://secret-castle.com/

Apr 07, 2014 @ 17:07
      NO:NO:NO
Apr 07, 2014 @ 17:16
check out
www.righteouslords.bigcartel.com
Your site is awesome said no one ever. So terrible, 1. your info section just states how long it takes to have your clothing delivered. 2. Idk about everyone else but im not paying $28.00 for a simple 1 colored tee shirt. lets not get into the $49.00 l/s. 3. Last and def not least. probably the most important thing, your site states ALL SALES ARE FINAL!! seriously? I feel like your site is just an online Arab store "No Offense to anyone". So what happens if someone likes a  T-shirt, lord knows why they would, and it doesn't fit properly, are they basically screwed? Ohh yea you're going to keep your customers. I'm not even going to get into the whole bigcartel situation. Lawddd..
Apr 07, 2014 @ 18:24

I've printed on both and to be honest, yes it's all about curing the ink.
With silkscreen the ink sets on top of the shirt not adsorbed into the shirt like discharge where the shirt fabric is "dyed" or sublimation. So it needs to be fully cured.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Apr 07, 2014 @ 18:35
Artifact: Focus on quality over quantity. The Uprooted, Binary Heaven and Kiko needs some work. 
Can you elaborate ?

So far people like them,only complaints people had with them were that some of the colorways were unsual.

Word of advice.
Likes don't always equate to purchases/money. If you are making these yourself with your own setup by all means go fo it because you aren't limited in production. But if you are sending these off to get done, BUDGET.
I can't stress dropping $800+ on your first drop and waiting for the return.
This might get thumbsdown but this is something all should factor, when first starting.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Apr 07, 2014 @ 18:46
just a drop i decided to do, nothing too big.
looking for feedback. positive & negative.
preciate it.

Apr 07, 2014 @ 18:54
anime is played out
Apr 07, 2014 @ 23:13
Just posted the lookbook and preview for our new Spring / Summer collection 
www.theundg.net
Apr 08, 2014 @ 00:21
Just posted the lookbook and preview for our new Spring / Summer collection 
www.theundg.net
i like the aesthetic. but the red tee in the look book is the only design i don't really like. other than that solid for a first drop! 
Apr 08, 2014 @ 00:31
Hi my name's Kyle, Im 16, and this spring/summer I'm releasing my brand called "Skrubs".
Ive been working on it for two years an I'm finally confident in the quality of clothing and designs I'm going to produce.
Skrubs is an insect based brand with the major logo being that of a cicada. Its influenced by skateboarding, urban culture and things I've grown up with (insects, anime, adult swim etc.)
I hope my unorthodox theme and brand don't throw you off. Please critique and tell me what you think about the logo, or brand and general. In need of feedback!!! Thank you.
Apr 08, 2014 @ 00:31
will be posting designs soon...
Apr 08, 2014 @ 00:49
Yo, I just launched my shirts for my clothing brand I've been working on, it's called The Level and it means:

The Level is success. The Level is happiness, the place in life that everyone strives to reach. The Level is a mindset. Clothing with Meaning. To be on The Level is to not care what other people think of you, to always be happy, to understand that anything is truly possible, to use your mind and think, to be positive, and to just be yourself! The Level is the highest form of anything, it's being the greatest at whatever you do. You can think of it like a game, The Level would be the final or the highest level you can reach.

The shirts are priced very nicely, $10 on white & $11 on color. 
I want to build this brand and change the world doing so, I want people to be able to think for themselves and do what they want, and not fear anything. I want to expose the corruption in this world and fix it. So please help me and support the brand by sharing it with your friends and getting a shirt! Take a look at the shirts and tell me what you think, there's different colors of each of these. I'm on instagram, facebook, & twitter @thelevelco & thelevelclothing.com

Once you reach The Level, you're free. thelevelclothing.com

Apr 08, 2014 @ 00:52
Yo, I just launched my shirts for my clothing brand I've been working on, it's called The Level and it means:

The Level is success. The Level is happiness, the place in life that everyone strives to reach. The Level is a mindset. Clothing with Meaning. To be on The Level is to not care what other people think of you, to always be happy, to understand that anything is truly possible, to use your mind and think, to be positive, and to just be yourself! The Level is the highest form of anything, it's being the greatest at whatever you do. You can think of it like a game, The Level would be the final or the highest level you can reach.

The shirts are priced very nicely, $10 on white & $11 on color. 
I want to build this brand and change the world doing so, I want people to be able to think for themselves and do what they want, and not fear anything. I want to expose the corruption in this world and fix it. So please help me and support the brand by sharing it with your friends and getting a shirt! Take a look at the shirts and tell me what you think, there's different colors of each of these. I'm on instagram, facebook, & twitter @thelevelco & thelevelclothing.com

Once you reach The Level, you're free. thelevelclothing.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.