February 28, 2014 @ 07:47 AM
julioescala

Ugly logo I made a while back 
why you show ugly logo
why you do this to yourself
why you say its ugly
why you shoot yourself down
why

Some patches we're working with for our Spring 14 line.

patches looking propr son

www.theheatedenvironment.com

February 28, 2014 @ 08:58 AM
zacarycaine

So some of you liked my stuff and some didn't but i figured I'd go ahead with printing and just get some feedback and improve from there.

I'll have pictures of the actual shirts up soon because let's face it, mock ups suck.
February 28, 2014 @ 09:43 AM
meridion

Hi Guys, im sticking to the monochrome look that im going for, developing it a bit more. Here's is another design that i've gotten really good feedback for. Please give me your feedback.

www.moncton.co.uk

February 28, 2014 @ 10:29 AM
BEENDOINGIT

Feed back on any of these would be great, don't hold back. Want to get serious with this.
First and second tee are nice. The rest is a bit dull in my opinion. If you're just playing with ideas then this is a good start, but if you were planning on releasing this all under the same brand then I don't think it would work. Looks like the designs come from three different brands. Keep it up though.
February 28, 2014 @ 05:09 PM
CelestialTheMonolith

Here to re-establish the fundamentals of street culture. Celestial, The Monolith : Negatively Positive.
http://celestialthemonolith.com/
http://celestialthemonolith.com/store/
A perfect example of trying to do too much. Can't even really tell what the design is on the shirt. 
It's a spider. A visual perspective. What is too much? ...life?     ...Celestial, The Monolith
February 28, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
CelestialTheMonolith

Here to re-establish the fundamentals of street culture. Celestial, The Monolith : Negatively Positive.
definitely caught a headache looking at this 
Use your head. The basis of this design is to make the viewer think. For what is to think is the thought process of the human being. Not to interpret a design through the perspective of a pop cultured enthusiast
February 28, 2014 @ 08:13 PM
zacarycaine

Use your head. The basis of this design is to make the viewer think. For what is to think is the thought process of the human being. Not to interpret a design through the perspective of a pop cultured enthusiast
Honestly a picture of spider doesn't make me think of the thought process of human beings. It makes me think about spiders.
February 28, 2014 @ 08:47 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Just throwing this out there. I'm sure it will get some thumbdowns cause that's how y'all roll

But I created a IG page @bigbankdesigns just to show off graphic designs I have done for other people/brands

So if anyone is  interested since this is a new brand thread you can check it out, maybe do some work together.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 28, 2014 @ 08:52 PM
meridion

Hey guys, This is the logo for my label Moncton, please give me some feedback on it, if you think it looks good or not, and any reasons if you dont think it looks good. it aims to reflect a premium quality streetwear brand.

www.moncton.co.uk

February 28, 2014 @ 09:08 PM
blueberryjames

lol i always laugh when people associate their designs with some wannabe life-changing metaphysical non sense woo makes you think, yeah nah

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

February 28, 2014 @ 09:16 PM
Jake Ocean

Ugly logo I made a while back 
what went through your brain when you thought any of us would care about that

http://www.distantlight.co

February 28, 2014 @ 09:16 PM
Jake Ocean

Having fun with this clothing shit. Made some Hotwing Socks. Release this weekend.
&Im only 17
emailed you but got no response. 

http://www.distantlight.co

February 28, 2014 @ 09:30 PM
obliviousco

New items added to Oblivious Youth collection at http://www.oblivious.co/.
Feed back on designs & store would be most appreciated.

Oblivious // www.oblivious.co // Look closer see more

February 28, 2014 @ 09:57 PM
Efren Manzanet Jr.

Check out these customized sneakers and hats with exotic skins and fur!!!!  HOTTT!!!!!!!!!

myexpressionsltd.com
February 28, 2014 @ 09:57 PM
February 28, 2014 @ 10:08 PM
raulmercado

lol i always laugh when people associate their designs with some wannabe life-changing metaphysical non sense woo makes you think, yeah nah

dude, this design is actually pretty sick, just remember in this industry you will always encounter ignorance and closed mindedness!
February 28, 2014 @ 10:13 PM
Legacy Apparel

Hey guys, This is the logo for my label Moncton, please give me some feedback on it, if you think it looks good or not, and any reasons if you dont think it looks good. it aims to reflect a premium quality streetwear brand.

I feel like you're on the wrong thread, man. I think you'd get some better, different feedback somewhere other than hypebeast. As for the logo, I think the artwork is off. It looks childish, and poorly drawn. Maybe touch it up a bit, and add some dimensions to it. What does Moncton mean anyway? 
February 28, 2014 @ 10:18 PM
raulmercado

lol i always laugh when i dont conquer their designs with some wannabe life-changing metaphysical non sense woo makes me think, yeah i dig it

February 28, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
Legacy Apparel

New items added to Oblivious Youth collection at http://www.oblivious.co/.
Feed back on designs & store would be most appreciated.

Not sure how I feel about this...I don't think the design is bad, but it's just a bit dull. I also think you're focusing too much on your logo and the circle with the two Xs. You can't just put that on a shirt and call it a day. Branch out, come up with some designs that you can integrate with your brand. 
February 28, 2014 @ 10:35 PM
meridion

I feel like you're on the wrong thread, man. I think you'd get some better, different feedback somewhere other than hypebeast. As for the logo, I think the artwork is off. It looks childish, and poorly drawn. Maybe touch it up a bit, and add some dimensions to it. What does Moncton mean anyway? 
Thanks for the feedback bro. I have started to feel like this thread lacks on the side of positive feedback haha. when i ask other clothing label owners, they see what i'm going for and that i'm on to something. and i'm getting positive feedback.

i thought hypbeast forums had some experience and could be a sounding board for my designs. But unless its Carhartt or APC lookalike, then it gets negative responses. I'm aiming for effortless style. Designs that are casual but would still look right if you're driving a bugatti.

As for the logo, it's inspired by Alexander the Great, because i want my label to represent what he stood for, Excellence. As for the quality of the logo, it is no lower quality than the Versace logo, and that seems to do ok lol. I'd have to disagree that it looks childish, i'd love to see a kid come up with that lol.

Moncton is an old British word that is no longer used, i chose it because it sounds of English heritage. That heritage combined with the Alexander logo, conveys everything i want my clothing label to convey.

i know i could sell these designs, but i want to build a brand that will stand the test of time, not some HBA one hit wonder crap. thats why i came here to ask for feedback to help me make something truly unique. but all you get here is thumbs down likes lol.

Thanks for taking the time to reply bro.

Moncton

www.moncton.co.uk

February 28, 2014 @ 10:47 PM
Broken Bank Clo

the Line work need some depth. Use different style lines to give the face more perspective rather then just the basic line.
I don't know what Moncton means and if I have to Google search to find out I'm already turned off and you lost a potential customer.
If you are going for the whole Luxury/Greek/Vintage look I mean yes it is scene but other than that, I don't know what to say. You can probably create a bunch of stuff with that theme but what about when that trend dies, will your company go along with it.
Just something to think about.
But go with your gut. If you really like it and want that as a logo, use it. Just clean up the lines.
If you need help fixing the lines I'll do it for free in Illustrator

February 28, 2014 @ 10:58 PM
raulmercado

This HYPEBEAST forum sucks. Almost all of  these brands are all based on hype, and trend followers. All the popular brands in this forum have nothing to offer to the street wear movement, nothing that really stands out. From this forum only three brands really stood out.
February 28, 2014 @ 11:03 PM
meridion

the Line work need some depth. Use different style lines to give the face more perspective rather then just the basic line.
I don't know what Moncton means and if I have to Google search to find out I'm already turned off and you lost a potential customer.
If you are going for the whole Luxury/Greek/Vintage look I mean yes it is scene but other than that, I don't know what to say. You can probably create a bunch of stuff with that theme but what about when that trend dies, will your company go along with it.
But go with your gut. If you really like it and want that as a logo, use it. Just clean up the lines.
Thank you for the feedback bro. 

As for the meaning of Moncton, surely you dont judge a label by the meaning of the name? Most labels have names that dont mean anything, LV, Armani, Carhartt, Adidas, they're just names, just like Moncton.

No i'm not going for greek or vintage thing. I am aiming for a logo that represents what the brand represents, i.e. what Alexander represents as a figure. At the same time, in a hundred years, that logo won't look cheap, because it is a balanced mix of simplicity and complexity.

If you 'cleaned' it up or simplified it anymore, i think it could look cartoony. But please do if you can bro, i'd love to see it!!

Thanks again.

www.moncton.co.uk

February 28, 2014 @ 11:15 PM
Broken Bank Clo

As for the meaning of Moncton, surely you dont judge a label by the meaning of the name? Most labels have names that dont mean anything, LV, Armani, Carhartt, Adidas, they're just names, just like Moncton.

No i'm not going for greek or vintage thing. I am aiming for a logo that represents what the brand represents, i.e. what Alexander represents as a figure. At the same time, in a hundred years, that logo won't look cheap, because it is a balanced mix of simplicity and complexity.

If you 'cleaned' it up or simplified it anymore, i think it could look cartoony. But please do if you can bro, i'd love to see it!!

Thanks again.

lol

send me the original image you copied it from and the file for the image you created
brokenbankclothing@gmail.com

February 28, 2014 @ 11:21 PM
meridion

Thanks again.

send me the original image you copied it from and the file for the image you created
Oh i drew the whole thing from scratch bro, i can send you the .ai file if you want, i'm using illustrator cs6?

www.moncton.co.uk

February 28, 2014 @ 11:26 PM
zachary b

My new brand Never USA has collaborated with Tyler Grosso of Superrradical. We have a shirt dropping in an hour on my website. Let me know what you think of everything. 

耶和華

March 1, 2014 @ 12:06 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Thanks again.

Oh i drew the whole thing from scratch bro, i can send you the .ai file if you want, i'm using illustrator cs6?

yeah, thats fine.

March 1, 2014 @ 01:09 AM
AlienLife

Thanks guys for the reviews, yea looking from the responses i got from this and various crews it maybe time to go back to the drawing board but. I do have this alternative logo for the clothing line (of course i would have to change the name)

and this is one of the designs that was have made for it.. its a play on the logo, but has the name in it
March 1, 2014 @ 01:19 AM
julioescala

Having fun with this clothing shit. Made some Hotwing Socks. Release this weekend.
&Im only 17
&im only 17
you gona tell us you 18 when you turn 18?
i bet you were once 16 too? 
im only fucking around
but anyways props to the brand (your hustle) i still cant stand the name though 
some of my homeboys here in florida rock your shit like the bucket hats and 5 panels 
it was strange seeing them with them since its not like they're on hypebeast or even into "street wear" (or whatever you wana call it) 
basically you get around, thats something to respect
and you're 17 so i guess thats pretty impressive but you aint gona be 17 forever
but yo stop saying the 17 thing some people really don't give a shit  
i got a feeling ima see one of my homeboys wearing these socks.. im be like
welp how'd that happen. 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

Please login first to reply.