Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 6, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
moderndayrobinhood

MDRH.....nice line...hahah those playground pics are crazy! kinda random in comparison to the brand name and tee aesthetic.

yeah we were going for the summer feel to things and just wanted to have fun with the pictures. Thanks though!

lol I meant the summer feel for things for this seasons line btw!
April 7, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
stillwild

What's everyone's take on online vendors (big cartel, shopify, etc.)?

Which ones do you like? Why?

Also, which do you feel are best for customization? (this more than anything)

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 7, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
artistiq

I have an advertising opportunity available to most brands I've seen in here.

I blog for DopeDrops.com and we've been wanting to hold some giveaways at least once every 2 weeks starting at the end of the month/early may.

I'll give a short explanation of how it'd work. PM me for more information if needed/interested. You provide the product, we provide the contest/advertising. How much you want to giveaway is up to you, but the more product is going to get more attention. To enter the contest you'd either post on twitter/facebook something like "____ & DopeDrops are giving away free shirts! Click here to enter!" It'll spread, because who doesn't want free stuff. So you'll get a ton of views/likes/follows. The winner/s would be announced at random a week later, and then you can ship out the stuff to them.

I'm sure if you're interested you want more information about DopeDrops. We started just 6 months ago but we've been growing very fast. We already average about 1.4-1.6k views a day. Just over 500 followers on twitter, and we have a number of connections that would help advertise these contests with retweets such as Best Midwest Ent. and some artists we've become friends with.

Just lemme know if you're interested, these contests seem like they'd be insanely good advertising for both parties.

Oh, and BTW, if anyone has a line dropping soon and you would like me to get you on dopedrops just shoot me a PM about that as well. I won't do this for every brand, but like I said there has only been a few brands in this thread that I haven't liked. I love supporting up and comers, especially since I fit that description right now as well.

A couple brands have hit me up already, we will start doing weekly contests starting next friday. All the remaining friday's of the month of april are full. So if anyone is interested in doing some contests with dopedrops next month shoot me a PM.
April 7, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
BSH

coming this month.

www.brkcollective.com
April 7, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
stillwild

coming this month.

www.brkcollective.com

I dig it!
What do the characters mean on the fox shirt.

April 7, 2012 @ 12:06 PM
slvtlife

Anyone running an online store and monitoring their Google Analytics? I've got a few questions about drop off rates and methods of improving them?

Creative/Founder www.slvtlife.com / www.facebook.com/slvtlife

April 7, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
joeschott

Been going through a lot of rough stuff personally lately - the website I worked for lost their investor and went under, found out on pay day that i wouldn't be getting a check and my job was gone without any kind of warning. So now I'm unemployed with student loans to pay. Got some other stuff going on too so I'm trying to sell some swag to get back into the swing of things. Having a huge sale to try and get more stuff out. I'd be so appreciative if you guys could help spread the word in any way you can.

Coupon Code is "FIFTY"
nopeclothing.com

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

April 8, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
kumarsujan25

With the wide selection of top quality brands to choose from, you will definitely find the cheap sunglasses that fit your needs and preferences.
April 8, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
samweinberg

There are so many options out there, but you need to determine which platform is the best when it comes to catering to your brand's needs. Some factors to consider are storefront customization, CMS, product limits, payment options, scalability, analytics, marketing, and plenty more.

BigCartel, Storenvy, and SupaDupa are all great options for a smaller scale brand. BigCartel and SupaDupa are a bit more flexible when it comes to customization, but Storenvy's advantage is that they have a close, friendly community (very similar to Etsy's) that gives individual shop discovery a little boost.

Platforms like Shopify, OpenCart, Magento, and Spree (and hundreds more) have a more extensive set of features that allow you to do more complex things with your store. Some include affiliate programs, loyalty programs, social media connectivity, automated SEO, giftcards, and abandoned cart email.

I have experience working with a large array of different platforms, so if you want to chat some more feel free to hit me up at samweinberg@me.com.

City Limits - Fall 2012

April 8, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
stillwild

There are so many options out there, but you need to determine which platform is the best when it comes to catering to your brand's needs. Some factors to consider are storefront customization, CMS, product limits, payment options, scalability, analytics, marketing, and plenty more.

BigCartel, Storenvy, and SupaDupa are all great options for a smaller scale brand. BigCartel and SupaDupa are a bit more flexible when it comes to customization, but Storenvy's advantage is that they have a close, friendly community (very similar to Etsy's) that gives individual shop discovery a little boost.

Platforms like Shopify, OpenCart, Magento, and Spree (and hundreds more) have a more extensive set of features that allow you to do more complex things with your store. Some include affiliate programs, loyalty programs, social media connectivity, automated SEO, giftcards, and abandoned cart email.

I have experience working with a large array of different platforms, so if you want to chat some more feel free to hit me up at samweinberg@me.com.

Thank you, very insightful post!
I won't hesitate to hit you up should any other questions arise.

April 8, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
Alert

here's a peep at some of my summer designs, give me some feedback please. I'd love to know what you like if you like and what you hate if you hate.

(this skull is a placeholder sketch until I draw up a better one)

(the text on the bottom of this one isn't final either, it's going to say something different)
April 8, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
HWYS - Joey

here's a peep at some of my summer designs, give me some feedback please. I'd love to know what you like if you like and what you hate if you hate.

(the text on the bottom of this one isn't final either, it's going to say something different)

The "stay vigilant" remindsme of the pillsbury logo -- don't care for. The skull I don't like at all. I do like the alert with the bubblegum/darkteal color way. Only thing is that all 3 ideas look completely different from each other and don't seem like they would all fly within the same brand.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 8, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
gsweats

Some fresh shit in this forum, check out these guys, got some pretty cool stuff.

Facebook
Store
Tumblr/LookBook

These are from the look book.

April 8, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
YK-

here's a peep at some of my summer designs, give me some feedback please.

If the price was right, I'd buy a hoodie with that logo on it.
April 8, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
samweinberg

The first piece is pretty boring to be honest, it just looks like a badge clipart with some badly kerned type slapped on.

City Limits - Fall 2012

April 8, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
Alert

The first design is a play off the PBR logo and it would be a small chest print with a full back print. As I said before the skull is just a placeholder. And I'm glad you guys enjoy the 3rd design. I'll work on them some more and get some shirt mockups done in the future. Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming!
April 8, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Thank Deezus

The first design is a play off the PBR logo and it would be a small chest print with a full back print. As I said before the skull is just a placeholder. And I'm glad you guys enjoy the 3rd design. I'll work on them some more and get some shirt mockups done in the future. Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming!

Some cool shit. I'm digging that skull the way it is.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 9, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
chads

here's a peep at some of my summer designs, give me some feedback please.

If the price was right, I'd buy a hoodie with that logo on it.

Agreed. This design is FIRE! cool

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 9, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Thank Deezus

Just a preview of the Premiere Spring/Summer 2012 Line for the new brand INNER CIRCLE. We are happy to bring you the first drop from my new brand.

Like our FB & Show some support: facebook.com/innercirclelife
Follow on Twitter: @INNERCIRCLELIFE

Thanks for checking it out.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 9, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Jake Ocean

The first piece is pretty boring to be honest, it just looks like a badge clipart with some badly kerned type slapped on.

I think the last thing you should be worrying about it is the kerning of the type. The design as a whole is lacking concept and originality. But yeah, it looks like you searched "Badge" on google and put that type on it. I think you should put more meaning into the designs. Some of the designs reminded me of Mambo.

http://www.distantlight.co

April 9, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
stillwild

Just a preview of the Premiere Spring/Summer 2012 Line for the new brand INNER CIRCLE. We are happy to bring you the first drop from my new brand.

Dope!

April 9, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Thank Deezus

Dope!

Thanks for showin' some love man. Put a lot of work into it.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 9, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
stillwild

Dope!

Dope!

It shows man.
Any word on the tentative release date.

April 9, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Thank Deezus

Just trying to get all the dominoes set up still. The Online store will be live soon though. Within the next week if all goes smooth.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 9, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
BSH

coming this month.

www.brkcollective.com

I dig it!
What do the characters mean on the fox shirt.

Thanks!
it means "poor fox"
Warui Kitsune
April 9, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
Thank Deezus

Yeah that Brk clothing stuff is looking super clean.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 9, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
DannyHH

Has anyone trademark their brand name yet? Did you get a business license before doing so
April 9, 2012 @ 12:31 PM
kromaqee

You don't need an official business to trademark a name. You do, however, need to demonstrate intent to use the name for a specific use. You can do it through Legal Zoom. It cost me like 3-4 hundy

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

April 9, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
Alert

http://stayalert.bigcartel.com/

I think the last thing you should be worrying about it is the kerning of the type. The design as a whole is lacking concept and originality. But yeah, it looks like you searched "Badge" on google and put that type on it. I think you should put more meaning into the designs. Some of the designs reminded me of Mambo.
The badge isn't the main design on that shirt and thanks man I'll keep what you said in mind. Small update for anyone following my brand, theres a mystery box sale on my site right now!
http://stayalert.bigcartel.com/
April 9, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
ryder

Havent been on hypebeast for a while, been dealing with tons of issues with getting scammed overseas with cut & sew and in the states and ive basiaclly been knocked back down to the first stages with screen printing. Looking for HONEST opinions on this. If you think its shit, tell me cus i respect that. but tell me WHY you think its shit.

Simple one color screen print on some triblend tanks, i like the design, but im not sure how well it works on the tank so im looking for legit feedback

edmflavor.com

Please login first to reply.