Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 18, 2014 @ 04:02 PM
BEENDOINGIT

PM me if you need manufacturers of any kind. I have a heap and will let them go for a small fee.

Want to see young brands doing well, so trying to do my bit to help out!

Get at me.
February 18, 2014 @ 07:44 PM
jasonxmartinez

damn u really didnt know what sus meant?

twitter: @jasonxmartinez

February 18, 2014 @ 08:03 PM
Malachi Shockley

A little video/gif preview we made for spring using to.be

http://to.be/fields/x0rhkb

(Click H and F to go full screen) 

www.knownothing.us

February 18, 2014 @ 08:07 PM
brodylikestochill

thats fuckin dope ^ cool cool cool

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

February 18, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
ndrew

This Friday 6PM PST our online shop will open. Shipping will be available to U.S and Canada only. 

www.headhunterla.com

February 18, 2014 @ 11:14 PM
OR NAH

This Friday 6PM PST our online shop will open. Shipping will be available to U.S and Canada only. 
whats your prices man

edit: my bad i went to your online shop and it says

where the azn girls at

February 18, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
ttaM

This brand is great. I'm just curious, but why is the Sniper tee $3 more then the Military Logo tee?
February 19, 2014 @ 12:12 AM
ndrew

Thanks! We wanted to price our logo tee at a cheaper price than our graphic tees.

www.headhunterla.com

February 19, 2014 @ 02:41 AM
≈ nash ≈

Curious as to if the back of the hoodie is down far enough so the hood doesn't cover the design?
Just curious because I know I had to make sure my design was about 6" from the top of the garment.

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

February 19, 2014 @ 02:42 AM
≈ nash ≈

Also, we only have 1 LARGE left in our online store in our Div-1 Tees.
2 Mediums left in the Shouts tee as well.

Thanks for the support.

If you haven't cop a shirt.

www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

February 19, 2014 @ 02:49 AM
February 19, 2014 @ 03:24 AM
HWYS - Joey

http://s782.photobucket.com/user/duttyarash/media/jacket_zps1aa0fef8.jpg.html

thoughts? trash it? probably right? 
Not trying to beat on you, but what about that design would you consider different or "attention grabbing"?
It just really doesn't pull me in and makes me do a double take. It's just bland bro.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 19, 2014 @ 03:25 AM
HWYS - Joey

Thanks! We wanted to price our logo tee at a cheaper price than our graphic tees.
Good idea as long as you keep it that way. Don't try to raise the prices later cause your customer will turn on you.
Best of luck b, I'm def gonna cop that sniper.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 19, 2014 @ 03:28 AM
DuttyArash

Not trying to beat on you, but what about that design would you consider different or "attention grabbing"?
It just really doesn't pull me in and makes me do a double take. It's just bland bro.
the thing is ive never seen this done, and i was inspired by greek columns that i learned about in art class back in grade 9, i took the simple doric and made them into lines, thats it, trying to keep it simple with a bit of thought 
February 19, 2014 @ 03:32 AM
uno_and_company

1's All Over Crewneck in gray - what do you guys think?
check us out instagram: @uno_and_company // unoandco.com - you can use promo code "HYPEBEAST" at checkout for 20% off everything on our site.  

February 19, 2014 @ 03:36 AM
HWYS - Joey

the thing is ive never seen this done, and i was inspired by greek columns that i learned about in art class back in grade 9, i took the simple doric and made them into lines, thats it, trying to keep it simple with a bit of thought 
Look at "Twin Columns" in the brands forum...

February 19, 2014 @ 03:38 AM
DuttyArash

Look at "Twin Columns" in the brands forum...
February 19, 2014 @ 04:34 AM
YungKakarot

We're a clothing company from New Zealand, Been in the works for three years now and are starting to get serious. We have our first fashion show in a few months. We do runs of garments that are produced locally but also drop one off pieces which is a huge point of difference for the company, if you have the time take a browse. Would love to hear some feedback from those who appreciate fashion outside of our country. www.facebook.com/clothesivemade
February 19, 2014 @ 05:04 AM
Jake Ocean

if you don't believe in it, why would you make it? 

http://www.distantlight.co

February 19, 2014 @ 06:10 AM
julioescala

THEHEATEDENVIRONMENT release this thursday    EDIT: that gif i made was terrible.
i didn't post the white and black wolf cuz i feel like this thread has seen a shitload of them already so this is the official pre spring restart collection release "lineup" I'm calling this pre spring because i really want to get the other designs out that i have been working on for spring.

www.theheatedenvironment.com

February 19, 2014 @ 03:37 PM
zand

Hey Every One, I have This relative That has this line and It Called Zantkeren 
 And We are Looking for Opinions! 

Its Hand Made Original Prints and Only 5 Made of Each design!  
February 19, 2014 @ 03:53 PM
DuttyArash

February 19, 2014 @ 04:05 PM
blueberryjames

hypebeast is a hard crowd to please, i fucking love my idea as i should, its hard enough to get one like, when the person that bashes you gets 3-10, when there just saying how boring it is, or something, tell me a brand that pushes this same aesthetic? i dont give two shits about other ``column`` based brands, who are they to me? no one, im pushing something different if you guys cant see it then you guys are blind, but its okay to like the shit out a mario torpedo and just say ``hey guys what do you think of my design`` smh
what are you even talking about in this post lol

i kinda like the jacket tho

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

February 19, 2014 @ 04:22 PM
DuttyArash

hypebeast is a hard crowd to please, i fucking love my idea as i should, its hard enough to get one like, when the person that bashes you gets 3-10, when there just saying how boring it is, or something, tell me a brand that pushes this same aesthetic? i dont give two shits about other ``column`` based brands, who are they to me? no one, im pushing something different if you guys cant see it then you guys are blind, but its okay to like the shit out a mario torpedo and just say ``hey guys what do you think of my design`` smh
what are you even talking about in this post lol

i kinda like the jacket tho

go to 525 on this forum
February 19, 2014 @ 05:37 PM
HWYS - Joey

@ DuttyArash -- dude if you don't want feedback, don't post on a feedback thread. If you think your design is great and people will camp out to buy it, go ahead a print some, it will only cost you a few hundred bucks. Once you do that, tell me how they do.

It's a line through a black sweater and what looks like a "#2 roman numeral" on the sleeves... Why would anyone buy this???

Nobody knows nor care how much thought went into it, if at the end of the day it looks like this. It's a pair of white lines bro. How much real thought did you put into it?????

February 19, 2014 @ 05:48 PM
DuttyArash

@ DuttyArash -- dude if you don't want feedback, don't post on a feedback thread. If you think your design is great and people will camp out to buy it, go ahead a print some, it will only cost you a few hundred bucks. Once you do that, tell me how they do.

It's a line through a black sweater and what looks like a "#2 roman numeral" on the sleeves... Why would anyone buy this???

Nobody knows nor care how much thought went into it, if at the end of the day it looks like this. It's a pair of white lines bro. How much real thought did you put into it?????
basic knowledge, how much real thought goes into making re-makes? this is more original than most of the stuff here, half the shit is here is are some knock off ``luxury`` brands, fashion is based off art, mostly contemporary, people push perspective, making unique things, if it doesnt appeal to you then so be it, i didnt say people would camp out for it, what are you pushing? are you creating for the masses or the individuals? 
February 19, 2014 @ 06:39 PM
Metsys

@DuttyArash 
I usually dont say much about other people on here or anything but i'm curious if you really do like what your creating , it seems like your angry at us for not getting it or understanding your design or aesthetic , maybe if u explained it when you put it up instead of asking if you should trash it or if its good i mean all im looking at is a few white lines , and thats all youve given me to critic, you cant come at HWYS about what he's doing or not doing just cause he told you the truth, too each their own though i just wanted to say a few words. 

- System

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

February 19, 2014 @ 06:46 PM
Broken Bank Clo

1's All Over Crewneck in gray - what do you guys think?
check us out instagram: @uno_and_company // unoandco.com - you can use promo code "HYPEBEAST" at checkout for 20% off everything on our site.  

DId the color come out exactly how you sent them the file and have you washed it yet?
I hit your inbox as well. Let me know

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 19, 2014 @ 07:26 PM
garyoak

Just saw this on twitter. Killed it tbh.

Info on these?
Fire cool
February 19, 2014 @ 07:32 PM
TUR

It was a good day tee. I just wanna make cool t-shirts. Is it cool? cool

Check out FACEBOOK & TUMBLR & SHOP

What do you think about that?
Would you buy it?
Give me feedback 

https://www.facebook.com/TUR28?fref=ts

Please login first to reply.