julioescala

That shit is only laughable, nothing else
Any reason why?
"SUS" 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

February 18, 2014 @ 04:08 AM
SUS-USA

Hey guys,

I'd appreciate if you took a look at my new brand call SUS. I haven't been able to print any tees yet but these are 2 of the designs so far. I'd appreciate any criticism or advice on how to improve. If you would like to cop, I'll be printing them in a few weeks.

Thanks. 

it looks very bland, give depth and a feeling towards your design 
Thanks for the criticism man. I'll try to make it less bland
February 18, 2014 @ 04:09 AM
SUS-USA

That shit is only laughable, nothing else
Any reason why?
"SUS" 
Alrighty
February 18, 2014 @ 04:16 AM
brodylikestochill

do you know what "sus" means?

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

February 18, 2014 @ 04:19 AM
SUS-USA

do you know what "sus" means?
(sus)pect (sus)picious 
February 18, 2014 @ 04:27 AM
brodylikestochill

thats the direct meaning but it is used as a euphemism for gay with a negative connotation, essentially you are saying your company is "gay" in the derogatory sense of the word 

February 18, 2014 @ 04:35 AM
SUS-USA

thats the direct meaning but it is used as a euphemism for gay with a negative connotation, essentially you are saying your company is "gay" in the derogatory sense of the word 
My bad then. I'll try to find a more appropriate name haha
February 18, 2014 @ 04:41 AM
SUS-USA

Would "Suspect" be better?
February 18, 2014 @ 05:23 AM
mchlangl

What do you guys think of this? 
February 18, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
Legacy Apparel

@SUS

First of all, I feel like I'm making fun of you just by using your username, but I digress. I think it's pretty lame to come on here with some crap mock up design and ask for people's opinion. There was clearly no effort put into your brand and your designs. This goes for a lot of people on here, instead of just posting mock ups of some design you came up with in 5 minutes, take your time and really make sure your design is something you would like and do some research.

Not trying to be a hater or act like I know it all because I really don't, these are just my opinions towards the matter, but as I've said before I've been following this thread for almost two years now and I've seen way too many dudes on here post half-assed "brands" and mock ups of half-assed designs.

And to those who take their brands seriously and really try and take their time to make quality product, I salute you and keep on grinding. 
February 18, 2014 @ 04:02 PM
BEENDOINGIT

PM me if you need manufacturers of any kind. I have a heap and will let them go for a small fee.

Want to see young brands doing well, so trying to do my bit to help out!

Get at me.
February 18, 2014 @ 07:44 PM
jasonxmartinez

damn u really didnt know what sus meant?

twitter: @jasonxmartinez

February 18, 2014 @ 08:03 PM
Malachi Shockley

A little video/gif preview we made for spring using to.be

http://to.be/fields/x0rhkb

(Click H and F to go full screen) 

www.knownothing.us

February 18, 2014 @ 08:07 PM
brodylikestochill

thats fuckin dope ^ cool cool cool

February 18, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
ndrew

This Friday 6PM PST our online shop will open. Shipping will be available to U.S and Canada only. 

www.headhunterla.com

February 18, 2014 @ 11:14 PM
YK

This Friday 6PM PST our online shop will open. Shipping will be available to U.S and Canada only. 
whats your prices man

edit: my bad i went to your online shop and it says

where the azn girls at

February 18, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
ttaM

This brand is great. I'm just curious, but why is the Sniper tee $3 more then the Military Logo tee?
February 19, 2014 @ 12:12 AM
ndrew

Thanks! We wanted to price our logo tee at a cheaper price than our graphic tees.

www.headhunterla.com

February 19, 2014 @ 02:41 AM
≈ nash ≈

Curious as to if the back of the hoodie is down far enough so the hood doesn't cover the design?
Just curious because I know I had to make sure my design was about 6" from the top of the garment.

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

February 19, 2014 @ 02:42 AM
≈ nash ≈

Also, we only have 1 LARGE left in our online store in our Div-1 Tees.
2 Mediums left in the Shouts tee as well.

Thanks for the support.

If you haven't cop a shirt.

www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

February 19, 2014 @ 02:49 AM
February 19, 2014 @ 03:24 AM
HWYS - Joey

http://s782.photobucket.com/user/duttyarash/media/jacket_zps1aa0fef8.jpg.html

thoughts? trash it? probably right? 
Not trying to beat on you, but what about that design would you consider different or "attention grabbing"?
It just really doesn't pull me in and makes me do a double take. It's just bland bro.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 19, 2014 @ 03:25 AM
HWYS - Joey

Thanks! We wanted to price our logo tee at a cheaper price than our graphic tees.
Good idea as long as you keep it that way. Don't try to raise the prices later cause your customer will turn on you.
Best of luck b, I'm def gonna cop that sniper.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 19, 2014 @ 03:28 AM
DuttyArash

Not trying to beat on you, but what about that design would you consider different or "attention grabbing"?
It just really doesn't pull me in and makes me do a double take. It's just bland bro.
the thing is ive never seen this done, and i was inspired by greek columns that i learned about in art class back in grade 9, i took the simple doric and made them into lines, thats it, trying to keep it simple with a bit of thought 
February 19, 2014 @ 03:32 AM
uno_and_company

1's All Over Crewneck in gray - what do you guys think?
check us out instagram: @uno_and_company // unoandco.com - you can use promo code "HYPEBEAST" at checkout for 20% off everything on our site.  

February 19, 2014 @ 03:36 AM
HWYS - Joey

the thing is ive never seen this done, and i was inspired by greek columns that i learned about in art class back in grade 9, i took the simple doric and made them into lines, thats it, trying to keep it simple with a bit of thought 
Look at "Twin Columns" in the brands forum...

February 19, 2014 @ 03:38 AM
DuttyArash

Look at "Twin Columns" in the brands forum...
February 19, 2014 @ 04:34 AM
YungKakarot

We're a clothing company from New Zealand, Been in the works for three years now and are starting to get serious. We have our first fashion show in a few months. We do runs of garments that are produced locally but also drop one off pieces which is a huge point of difference for the company, if you have the time take a browse. Would love to hear some feedback from those who appreciate fashion outside of our country. www.facebook.com/clothesivemade
February 19, 2014 @ 05:04 AM
Jake Ocean

if you don't believe in it, why would you make it? 

http://www.distantlight.co

Please login first to reply.