Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 6, 2014 @ 07:52 AM
FiggRow

prrops system. How much?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

February 6, 2014 @ 08:06 AM
zacarycaine

Id like to do a cut and sew brand that's very limited, does custom orders and does everything by hand including (hand sulfur dying, sewing, cutting and everything). custom packaging and all. Prices would be high but not too high. maybe 250$ for a jacket 120$ for a button down. Anyone have tips on learning techniques needed to accomplish this? and i know it takes an extreme amount of skill and time
Honestly cutnsew isn't that hard to learn, it's hard to perfect but not to learn. If you wanna learn to make button downs or pants or a jacket or something just buy a few patterns, get some cheap fabric and make them. Over time you won't even need that pattern and you can get better quality materials. I'm actually in that process myself. I'm really into shorts so I'm trying to perfect making shorts and hoping to release some soon.
do you need like some industrial strength sewing machine. or will some cheap ones due. 
Obviously bigger the better but i mean I'm getting by with my little sewing machine. Shit, you could even probably do it by hand, i don't see why not. Yeah it'll take forever and look shitty but I mean that's better than sitting around doing nothing.
February 6, 2014 @ 08:13 AM
Legacy Apparel

couple new sticker we are thinking of running .....

Just a few ideas , need someone other than my mom to tell me it sucks .....

@miamihighco

www.miamihighco.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miami-High-Co/268736209914001?ref=hl
I'll tell you it sucks...
February 6, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
Legacy Apparel

Alright guys here it is the preview pics sorry it took so long i had to put more detail into it , better lining , inside pocket, drawstrings , waterproofing , i literally just finished so sorry for the mediocre pictures, i'll try and take some this weekend with someone wearing it
- System
Nice!!!!!!
This is awesome! Are you going to be making multiples for release or is it just like a little project you're doing? Either way, it turned out great!
February 6, 2014 @ 08:17 AM
Legacy Apparel

Our model " Dirty Daryl , but don't call him that , he's got a super bad attitude and hates that nick name ....

Back hit on the black Greasy Tee 

I'm confused...wtf is this? There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start.
February 6, 2014 @ 11:56 AM
Queue

Id like to do a cut and sew brand that's very limited, does custom orders and does everything by hand including (hand sulfur dying, sewing, cutting and everything). custom packaging and all. Prices would be high but not too high. maybe 250$ for a jacket 120$ for a button down. Anyone have tips on learning techniques needed to accomplish this? and i know it takes an extreme amount of skill and time
Honestly cutnsew isn't that hard to learn, it's hard to perfect but not to learn. If you wanna learn to make button downs or pants or a jacket or something just buy a few patterns, get some cheap fabric and make them. Over time you won't even need that pattern and you can get better quality materials. I'm actually in that process myself. I'm really into shorts so I'm trying to perfect making shorts and hoping to release some soon.
do you need like some industrial strength sewing machine. or will some cheap ones due. 
industrial sewing machine will help because you wont be restricted as much to what you can sew, but for starting off you cant go wrong with a cheap one just to learn the basics. Buy a bunch of muslin which is cheap fabric people use to make prototypes. Also look to see if there are any sewing studios in your city, they probably offer classes and pay an hourly rate to use a proper sewing machine with alot of different functions. Thats what i do with my work and the people working at the studio are always helping me out if i have any problems with something.

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

February 6, 2014 @ 01:42 PM
Metsys

prrops system. How much?
$85

EDIT: Ive gotta calculate some stuff but it'll be around that price range

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

February 6, 2014 @ 01:48 PM
Metsys

Alright guys here it is the preview pics sorry it took so long i had to put more detail into it , better lining , inside pocket, drawstrings , waterproofing , i literally just finished so sorry for the mediocre pictures, i'll try and take some this weekend with someone wearing it
- System
Nice!!!!!!
This is awesome! Are you going to be making multiples for release or is it just like a little project you're doing? Either way, it turned out great!
I'll be making multiples , ill challenge myself to try and do them  before the end of february for the release 

February 6, 2014 @ 02:49 PM
WebSTAR20

Couple pieces from our latest drop..

More at www.brilyent.com

Too many different styles in such a small amount of clothing, plus the last hat, is it just me or does it seem like the lower right side of the triangle is off or a little crooked?
February 6, 2014 @ 03:59 PM
Metsys

Here's the brand thread for discussion guys : THREAD

February 6, 2014 @ 04:43 PM
ED DIE

Our model " Dirty Daryl , but don't call him that , he's got a super bad attitude and hates that nick name ....

Back hit on the black Greasy Tee 

I'm confused...wtf is this? There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start.

Skateboard company , crew of friend that grew up together , some am , some pro , some still just professional partiers . Most that rider for the team already have clothing sponsors , so main vehicle is socks at the moment . I know without an explanation and sad dirty dog shit drafts one can only come to the conclusion of a dumb dumb posting junk . Be hype if people said what was wrong , sometimes I see people give out great criticism . Looking for outside looking in perspective . Don't just want to put our logo on a black shirt for a " simple clean " look , no offence i love it but its getting crazy going to these trade shows and everyone looks the same . Im not trying to be a runway designer .... yet hahahahaha , thanks for commenting though , truly appreciated  
February 6, 2014 @ 04:49 PM
chunkyluke

New brand Art of Football 
www.art-of-football.com 

Check it out, would love some feedback
February 6, 2014 @ 05:08 PM
cmpndist

How hard is it to be original?!
February 6, 2014 @ 05:12 PM
Malachi Shockley

We have acquired a 3d film camera, expect some interesting spring visuals.

(Our sale ends Sunday and our prices dropped even lower on Fall gear)
www.knownothing.us

www.knownothing.us

February 6, 2014 @ 05:31 PM
AndyRocksBluu

One of my Spring line designs.

Changing this up a little bit. Rather than having a full history of what the name stands for and logo, decided to shrink it down to the slogan "Go for Broke"

I think it sums it up better.

Broken Bank, I gotta say I've seen your designs all the way from when you first started and I'm just not a fan. I think the designs are weak and amateurish. I think the font looks rough especially since the two Ls look like a U, the color scheme doesn't really seem to fit with anything, and the mascot or whatever that is looks pretty cheesy. I'd say go back to the drawing board and spend some more time on it. 

As for the colors, a lot of times I incorperate the colors of my logo in the designs so they still have some cohesiveness. Even though you may not see the logo in the pictures you see signs of it.
I know not EVERY design is going to be a hit out the gate but what  makes this one "amateurish"?
If you fixed the line work of this design it will look 80% better but thats just my 2 cents. 

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

February 6, 2014 @ 06:51 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Obviously bigger the better but i mean I'm getting by with my little sewing machine. Shit, you could even probably do it by hand, i don't see why not. Yeah it'll take forever and look shitty but I mean that's better than sitting around doing nothing.

If you want carpal tunnel lol.

I attempted to sew in my chenille patches by hand and after the 3rd one I said never again.
You have to be virtually perfect with line work for it to look proper. Something as big as a shirt and with the double stitches needed....
Just cop a Singer from Wal-Mart and start practicing.
(you'll probably have to copy the image location and paste in a open tab to zoom in on the stitch work)

One of my Spring line designs.

Changing this up a little bit. Rather than having a full history of what the name stands for and logo, decided to shrink it down to the slogan "Go for Broke"

I think it sums it up better.

Broken Bank, I gotta say I've seen your designs all the way from when you first started and I'm just not a fan. I think the designs are weak and amateurish. I think the font looks rough especially since the two Ls look like a U, the color scheme doesn't really seem to fit with anything, and the mascot or whatever that is looks pretty cheesy. I'd say go back to the drawing board and spend some more time on it. 

As for the colors, a lot of times I incorperate the colors of my logo in the designs so they still have some cohesiveness. Even though you may not see the logo in the pictures you see signs of it.
I know not EVERY design is going to be a hit out the gate but what  makes this one "amateurish"?
If you fixed the line work of this design it will look 80% better but thats just my 2 cents. 

probably my fault for uploading a jpeg of the image and not png.
I fixed the A and spaced the lettering away from the hammer and added a white base around the image.
I'll post the final version later.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 6, 2014 @ 08:23 PM
quiet

Show this brand some love..it kind of flew under the radar for a while. So I promised em I would make him a flyer for his current collection. Me personally, I like the White Montaineers tee they have in their store now. I know this will probably get downvotes out the ass. But if thats what it takes to show these younger brands some love. Then so be it. S/O to Connected Goods, and all of the younger brands coming up out of this thread.. store link here

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

February 6, 2014 @ 08:58 PM
meridion

Hi Guys,

I'm starting a new clothing label called Moncton. I'm having these designs made. Would you be able to tell me which you think are good, or not. And if not, why? So i can take the advice on board and improve. Thank you in advance.

Thanks again guys.

Meridion

www.moncton.co.uk

February 6, 2014 @ 11:44 PM
Legacy Apparel

Hi Guys,

I'm starting a new clothing label called Moncton. I'm having these designs made. Would you be able to tell me which you think are good, or not. And if not, why? So i can take the advice on board and improve. Thank you in advance.

Thanks again guys.

Meridion
I think the designs look pretty cool for the most part. I thin the biggest thing for these would have to be quality. Especially for those all over graphic prints, they'd have to be really good quality for them to look good. I feel like they're a little too trendy for me. Like none of these designs scream classic or original, but I feel like you'd be able to sell them all fairly well if you pull it off right. 
February 7, 2014 @ 12:03 AM
KENNY_POWERS

Hi Guys,

Thanks again guys.

Meridion
Well I could be mean….but I think you're being way too influenced by the mainstream. Every single one of these designs are rip offs. I understand being inspired and moved by others before you but try to harness that passion and do different variations of what you like. Like the mozart looking statue heads… done…numbers on the back…done…reptile print…done...more statues…done. Simple serif font logo shirts, passable but done. What makes you different?
The first shirt on the top left is the best imo. Maybe if you have some super awesome marketing ideas behind all this I see it being hard to sell, but hey who knows. 
February 7, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
ttaM

Hi Guys,

Thanks again guys.

Meridion
Where did you get the shirts with an image on the body, but nothing on the sleeves made? Is there a specific name for shirts like that?
February 7, 2014 @ 12:41 AM
Kreation

What do you guys think?
February 7, 2014 @ 12:59 AM
ndrew

Alright guys here it is the preview pics sorry it took so long i had to put more detail into it , better lining , inside pocket, drawstrings , waterproofing , i literally just finished so sorry for the mediocre pictures, i'll try and take some this weekend with someone wearing     BRAND THREAD 

- System
looks pif man!

i've made an "official" preview and thread here for our first drop coming soon this month

www.headhunterla.com

February 7, 2014 @ 01:58 AM
brodylikestochill

What do you guys think?
I think this is better than the other but if you are going to do something pulp fiction based it needs to be reallllllly fuckin good. 

Your piece should improve on its inspiration, not depend on it.  

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

February 7, 2014 @ 02:01 AM
logandigges

I'm starting a new line called Identity and would love to drop a few shirts this spring/summer and then an entire fw collection. This is what I have so far.  http://imgur.com/Jfx5xOr Honest feedback is appreciated. 
February 7, 2014 @ 02:09 AM
kidkorea

Yo HB!

FREE GIVEAWAY! We are celebrating our OFFICIAL 1 year anniversary this week and we would like to thank everyone that has supported us! We will be doing a FREE giveaway where 1 lucky supporter will receive: 1 Buffalo Weekender, 1 Buffalo Leather Card Holder, and 1 Buffalo Leather Lighter Case! Giveaway will end on 2/12/14! Here's how to enter:

1.) "Like" our Facebook Page
2.) "Share" this giveaway post
3.) "Tag" one friend in the comments section

http://ii-se.co/

You can also increase your chances by following us on Instagram and entering through there: @iiseSEOUL

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

February 7, 2014 @ 02:12 AM
brodylikestochill

@logandigges

First and foremost, you are representing your brand, do you really think people want to buy from a brand whos owner can't even post pictures properly

Secondly the design itself is very childish, It reminds me of those corny shirts you find at target that say stuff like "homework kills trees". Also it is pretty much unwearable to me and probably many others here who have a job or go to school. Do you really think people want to walk around with "fuck this shit" written on their chest? 

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

February 7, 2014 @ 02:19 AM
ttaM

I'm starting a new line called Identity and would love to drop a few shirts this spring/summer and then an entire fw collection. This is what I have so far.  http://imgur.com/Jfx5xOr Honest feedback is appreciated. 
I feel like you were doing homework and got really pissed then found this as a way to rebel. Put more thought into designs. No one wants walk around with "Fuck this shit" covering high school math homework on a shirt anyway. 
February 7, 2014 @ 02:22 AM
logandigges

@logandigges

First and foremost, you are representing your brand, do you really think people want to buy from a brand whos owner can't even post pictures properly

Secondly the design itself is very childish, It reminds me of those corny shirts you find at target that say stuff like "homework kills trees". Also it is pretty much unwearable to me and probably many others here who have a job or go to school. Do you really think people want to walk around with "fuck this shit" written on their chest? 
thanks for the feedback. but i tried linking them and it didn't work properly.
February 7, 2014 @ 02:23 AM
logandigges

I feel like you were doing homework and got really pissed then found this as a way to rebel. Put more thought into designs. No one wants walk around with "Fuck this shit" covering high school math homework on a shirt anyway. 
thanks

Please login first to reply.