Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

January 18, 2014 @ 23:35:44
maybe because youu only got one post lol. I cant wait to see what it is you make, good luck
lmaoooo truu , thanks I'm excited for u guys to see it when its done

systemusa.co

January 19, 2014 @ 08:19:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
looks like some random ass illuminate shit lol. I think youll have a hard time sticking to this idea after a while

p.s. ernesto ernesto smh
I know you aren't trying to but with the "X's" over the eyes it comes off as a Kaws Original Fake Rip Off. But other than that it's a clean design. I like the colorways but I want to see what it would look like with a white shirt and just a black design.
Thanks for the feedback. Honestly i didnt even think of kaws when designing this, the eyes were X'd out for a reason not just to look cool, but i get what your saying. But i dont get what do you mean by a white shirt and just a black design? You mean change the red to black?
The White shirt with the Sepia Head, instead of Sepia with red Xs just make it Black and white, Monotone or Greyscale.
January 19, 2014 @ 08:21:02

Its Rap Pigs series. Lets start with Snoop Dogg. Buy this tee at  SHOP , available in white and black colorways.

Check out also FACEBOOK & TUMBLR

What do you think about that?
Autocorrect must not fuck wit you huh?
What a fail. Snoop dog aint no gansta, his scrawny ass use to get picked on in hs (my teacher told me lol)
I like the Design but yeah you could have left out snoop Dog and Your Font/ Design is flawed because the "O" comes off as a "Q"
January 19, 2014 @ 08:31:15
Honestly, if you cant spell "ORIGINAL", I'm not sure you should be in business bro.

www.fadebygrey.com

January 19, 2014 @ 16:12:04
Can i get some feedback?

I like it. It might look a little bit better if you roughed it up. Also one thing to be aware of: people may not like your name because of 1) Reminds me of Kreayshawn 2) The KKK, if you're going to be a christian company and spell it with a K, some people may take it the wrong way. 
January 19, 2014 @ 20:08:57
FOLLOW INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES, i only have like 7 followers lol 
Followed..
January 19, 2014 @ 21:51:18
Can i get some feedback?

I like it. It might look a little bit better if you roughed it up. Also one thing to be aware of: people may not like your name because of 1) Reminds me of Kreayshawn 2) The KKK, if you're going to be a christian company and spell it with a K, some people may take it the wrong way. 
LOL whattt. how do you get KKK from kreation
January 19, 2014 @ 22:00:20
Snoop Dogg SHOPFACEBOOKTUMBLRAutocorrect must not fuck wit you huh?
What a fail. Snoop dog aint no gansta, his scrawny ass use to get picked on in hs (my teacher told me lol)
I like the Design but yeah you could have left out snoop Dog and Your Font/ Design is flawed because the "O" comes off as a "Q"
Thanks with "orginal" fail. I'm not from usa so my english ist best, and i don use word original. So yeah it was big mistake. Can you guys give me some feedback about this tees, but please do not touch part with my "orginal" fail.

Thank you blushing
January 19, 2014 @ 22:29:39
Jackets will be water repellent smokeyface

systemusa.co

January 20, 2014 @ 02:02:25
Jackets will be water repellent 
Swaggie to the max. Haha dude i was wondering where you got your woven labels done?
January 20, 2014 @ 02:24:24
hurry up and show that shit man im anxious 
January 20, 2014 @ 04:24:33
Swaggie to the max. Haha dude i was wondering where you got your woven labels done?                                                                    

systemusa.co

January 20, 2014 @ 04:26:10
hurry up and show that shit man im anxious 
Got u fam, i was thinking about starting a brand thread after i finish the jacket

systemusa.co

January 20, 2014 @ 04:58:42
Finishing up the details of the Jackets, wanted to release the collection earlier but school takes up a lot of my free time I'm only 16 and i cut and sew everything on my own Feedback is appreciated
good shit bro!
January 20, 2014 @ 04:59:37

Its Rap Pigs series. Lets start with Snoop Dogg. Buy this tee at  SHOP , available in white and black colorways.

Check out also FACEBOOK & TUMBLR

Looks like you spent 10 min on it... 
January 20, 2014 @ 07:34:51
You didn't answer my question, but no worries haha.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 20, 2014 @ 17:57:47
Thanks with "orginal" fail. I'm not from usa so my english ist best, and i don use word original. So yeah it was big mistake. Can you guys give me some feedback about this tees, but please do not touch part with my "orginal" fail.

Thank you
I wasn't talking about the actually spelling of the word. I was talking about the be "O" and "G" letters on the back the "O" looks like a "Q" with that square at the bottom of it.
January 20, 2014 @ 18:00:24
We are a Danish clothing brand called Oblivious based out of Copenhagen. We've just launched our new collection The Oblivious Youth.

We are still in the early stages of our Brand and would really appreciate anyone who could give some feedback regarding product, brand, website.

Thanks!
The face actually reminds me a lot of the Nirvana Logo, but what is the design on the shirt, the way to the picture is composed it doesn't show much to give feedback

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 20, 2014 @ 19:34:13
                                   A HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA COMPANY/BRAND     
                                SOLID QUALITY CONSTRUCTED PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HEAD.
                                                        AND SOME OTHER STUFF.                                                      
                                                                  STAY SOLID

http://www.mintcndtnbrand.com/

http://www.facebook.com/mintcndtnbrand

http://www.instagram.com/mintcndtnbrand
January 20, 2014 @ 23:40:02
Its NEW Rap Pigs series. Lets start AGAIN with Snoop Dogg & Dr Dre. This tees have name of rapers but I change it to more PIGGY, and below I added a part of their song with pigs in it. All this tees are available in white and black colorways.

Check out FACEBOOK & TUMBLR &  SHOP

Give me feedback blushing
January 20, 2014 @ 23:47:50
Finishing up the details of the Jackets, wanted to release the collection earlier but school takes up a lot of my free time I'm only 16 and i cut and sew everything on my own Feedback is appreciated
Major props man and you're only 16. Curious to see how this turns out bra.

www.fadebygrey.com

January 20, 2014 @ 23:54:45
Its NEW Rap Pigs series. Lets start AGAIN with Snoop Dogg & Dr Dre. This tees have name of rapers but I change it to more PIGGY, and below I added a part of their song with pigs in it. All this tees are available in white and black colorways.

Give me feedback
i'm not sure what country you are from and if this will sell out there. But this wont sell in the US. This is really bad bro. The design is bad, the idea is childish and the reference to pigs just doesnt really connect with people anymore imo.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

January 20, 2014 @ 23:55:05

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

January 21, 2014 @ 00:29:16

Give me feedback
i'm not sure what country you are from and if this will sell out there. But this wont sell in the US. This is really bad bro. The design is bad, the idea is childish and the reference to pigs just doesnt really connect with people anymore imo.
We need to give him a break. His country just discovered Snoop Dog just wait till they discover Snoop Lion
January 21, 2014 @ 00:40:19

Give me feedback
We need to give him a break. His country just discovered Snoop Dog just wait till they discover Snoop Lion
it would be kinda cool to see another country like 10-15 years behind in information, so like now Tupac got killed lol. Not lol'ing Pac getting killed, just the idea haha.

January 21, 2014 @ 00:41:50
Started a new brand called Locale USA. I was wondering what people thought
Heres the winter '14 lookbook, http://localeusa.bigcartel.com/winter-14-lookbook
January 21, 2014 @ 00:42:30
http://localeusa.bigcartel.com/winter-14-lookbook
January 21, 2014 @ 00:46:40
nvisionclothing.bigcartel.com
JOSH from cloudixcm on Vimeo.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x