Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 3, 2014 @ 12:26 PM
GhostWritin'

February 3, 2014 @ 06:53 PM
Rise AboveSxA

Rise Above Sneakers X Apparel www.riseabovesxa.com

February 3, 2014 @ 08:43 PM
cinnamonsupply

Not sure if anyone is interested but Im now selling my template for customizable button up shirts as an illustrator file. Also selling custom spec and sample sheets for sizing S-XXL for button up shirts. If you're interested in this kind of resource email me at cinnamonsupply@hotmail.com. This probably isn't the most appropriate setting but thought some of you designers would be interested.
February 3, 2014 @ 09:17 PM
Lux Life Clothing

What do you guys think of these?

***LUXLIFECLOTHING.COM*** ***FACEBOOK.COM/LUXLIFECO*** ***TWITTER.COM/LUXLIFECLOTHING***

February 3, 2014 @ 09:47 PM
HWYS - Joey

Dude I'm sorry but none of these are interesting. I kinda like the tiger one, but not enough to spend more than $8 on it. Also the whole luxurious idea has been done many times already...

http://luxlivinonline.com/

LuxuryLeisures

http://www.luxe-clothing.com/

I'm pretty sure I can find another 10 brands with the same idea as yours, but I don't care to spend anymore time on it. If you have the resources to do all these items, why not take 75% of those funds, hire a real graphic designer and come out with 2-3 tees only - but solid ones.

You are just another fake luxury brand trying to cash in on kids that don't know better...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 3, 2014 @ 11:02 PM
crowngoldd

check us out on Instagram @crownngoldd we have been posting some pictures of our Caps that will be dropping this month 
. thnks 
February 3, 2014 @ 11:05 PM
TUR

Its artist series of JUST.

Check out FACEBOOK & TUMBLR & SHOP

What do you think about that?
Would you buy it?
Give me feedback 

https://www.facebook.com/TUR28?fref=ts

February 3, 2014 @ 11:20 PM
Bulldog

Its artist series of JUST.

Check out FACEBOOK & TUMBLR & SHOP

What do you think about that?
Would you buy it?
Give me feedback 
Just lawsuit?

www.justinungar.com

February 3, 2014 @ 11:51 PM
UncleLucas

February 4, 2014 @ 12:30 AM
FiggRow

Is it just me or does his head look almost photo shopped on lol Just incase your wondering which I doubt you are because you already know what i think of your brand I dont approve. HWYS pretty much summed up why. pics not showing up but w.e.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

February 4, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
shecalledmejay

Dude I'm sorry but none of these are interesting. I kinda like the tiger one, but not enough to spend more than $8 on it. Also the whole luxurious idea has been done many times already...

http://luxlivinonline.com/

LuxuryLeisures

http://www.luxe-clothing.com/

I'm pretty sure I can find another 10 brands with the same idea as yours, but I don't care to spend anymore time on it. If you have the resources to do all these items, why not take 75% of those funds, hire a real graphic designer and come out with 2-3 tees only - but solid ones.

You are just another fake luxury brand trying to cash in on kids that don't know better...
I like the Tiger and the tees with the Roses, everything else looks generic to say the least.  and "Flawless" is now associated with Beyonce in the sense that it's a female trait. 
February 4, 2014 @ 01:30 AM
Jake Ocean

1 word: $waq

http://www.distantlight.co

February 4, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
FiggRow

not here 10char

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

February 4, 2014 @ 02:11 AM
Project Nibiru

I do not know why, but their is a lot of gay brands who love to created their own forums in the "Fashion Brand Threads", thinking their the shit by promoting their crap confused

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

February 4, 2014 @ 02:48 AM
Akiro Style

I'm working on the font for one of my designs on adobe illustrator. How can I extend the horizontal length of a piece of text without increasing font size which also increases the height of the font?
February 4, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
Akiro Style

February 4, 2014 @ 03:07 AM
Akiro Style

February 4, 2014 @ 03:14 AM
HWYS - Joey

I'm working on the font for one of my designs on adobe illustrator. How can I extend the horizontal length of a piece of text without increasing font size which also increases the height of the font?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

February 4, 2014 @ 03:19 AM
Akiro Style

sorry man, I realize I sound like a total noob but I can't really think of a solid phrase to google search and find the answers on my own. I just thought someone here could quickly help me if it's no big deal.
February 4, 2014 @ 03:20 AM
brodylikestochill

You can't honestly expect people to take your brand seriously when you don't even know how to use illustrator

#Freethad

February 4, 2014 @ 03:21 AM
Akiro Style

You can't honestly expect people to take your brand seriously when you don't even know how to use illustrator
You've gotta start somewhere
February 4, 2014 @ 03:26 AM
brodylikestochill

its called google

#Freethad

February 4, 2014 @ 03:27 AM
Akiro Style

its called google
refer to my previous quote at HWYS - Joey
February 4, 2014 @ 03:32 AM
brodylikestochill

its called google
I saw that, and continued to go on google and find the information your looking for, I know this is harsher than I usually am but I really feel like if you can't put in the time to figure something out you don't deserve the answers, sorry but I really do believe that, especially in regards to this industry where 90% of the brands around are shit.

exerting yourself in order to surmount problems proves you have the dedication necessary to set yourself apart, even in something as trivial as this 

#Freethad

February 4, 2014 @ 03:39 AM
Akiro Style

its called google
I saw that, and continued to go on google and find the information your looking for, I know this is harsher than I usually am but I really feel like if you can't put in the time to figure something out you don't deserve the answers, sorry but I really do believe that, especially in regards to this industry where 90% of the brands around are shit.

exerting yourself in order to surmount problems proves you have the dedication necessary to set yourself apart, even in something as trivial as this 
Sorry
February 4, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
chads

@Galaxy Frame First you press on the box the text is in, don't double tap it so you get the vertical blinking line that allows you to type, just press on the box. Once you have done this, you see the very small white squares in the corners and centers of each line around the box. Press and hold either the left or right most small box and drag out, your text should elongate disproportionately.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

February 4, 2014 @ 04:43 AM
Malachi Shockley

Spring is on the way..
Until then all of our fall stuff is on sale!

www.knownothing.us

www.knownothing.us

February 4, 2014 @ 04:43 AM
Metsys©

Official preview pics up tomorrow (like i promised), more details too this is just a sneak i wanted to share with you guys
Follow Instagram for updates on the Capsule

- System

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

February 4, 2014 @ 06:17 AM
WZA

^^^ I respect the hustle youngblood, you have my support. 
February 4, 2014 @ 06:19 AM
MrKimElzey

Please login first to reply.