January 26, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
≈ nash ≈

Our lookbook for early spring is now live.
The early spring collection will release on February 1.
Tees will be $18.  Super limited.
www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com/look-book

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

January 26, 2014 @ 07:12 AM
Kreation

I put the "Nightmares" design on a hoodie. I think it looks better..
January 26, 2014 @ 08:21 AM
Metsys©

What kinda shirts are these printed on?

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

January 26, 2014 @ 09:47 AM
supersupersuper

^^^ looks like Hanes to me...not to fond of the beefiness. 
January 26, 2014 @ 10:07 AM
LuminaryMinds

What kinda shirts are these printed on?
Hanes are not good they fade and shrink quick 
I print on Alstyle bro
January 26, 2014 @ 10:14 AM
LuminaryMinds

Yo alley kats I think you're doing a lot right, everything is very coherent and all the graphics are visually pleasing and provide the same vibe. My only real criticism is similar to what aoreugifragde said, cut back on logo driven designs and move towards graphics that maintain your art style and feel. Like that space academy joint is exactly what im talking about, its has minimal branding but is still obviously an alley kats peice. 

Im really feeling this as a whole actually, I think your brand has the perfect plateau to do like shorts or button ups or something with a colorful print for summer. Just an idea though, keep it up  

Edit: and at luminary not really feeling that last tee, I don't think the back graphic is that interesting but my main gripe is I think the front graphic is to large and to similar to the back, I would prefer just "luminary minds" or something like that. 
Thanks for the input! actually the design is quite similiar to the gayatri mantra which means wisdom and an illuminated mind (doesnt relate to illuminati) thats why my brand is about being better than the corruption and negativity we have today. we must aim to have a luminary - bright mind. the sizing ill correct later on tho. and yeah i was thinking of putting luminary minds but i wanted to see what feedback ill have there was no wording at all
January 26, 2014 @ 01:51 PM
atomic-

someone tell me what they think and that I personally love the design but I am sure some will disagree
January 26, 2014 @ 02:30 PM
Greg Harris

Thanks for the feedback everyone. 

@atomic personally i dont like graffiti on clothes, i always find it looks a bit tacky. I think also the whole chinese writing idea is a bit overplayed now. sorry to be so negative.
January 26, 2014 @ 03:25 PM
HWYS - Joey

someone tell me what they think and that I personally love the design but I am sure some will disagree
I really like the fighters but not the brandname nor the graff. I think if you put a bit more thinking into the brand name and used that design, it will be some sweet.

Playing off of the Shaolin theme, why not something more open-ended like "Eastern Sun", "Southern Temple"  or something to that regards...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

January 26, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
FiggRow

i remember you guys from wayy back. I Remember i use to want that eyes shirt. good presentation btw

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221837

January 26, 2014 @ 10:23 PM
brodylikestochill

i remember you guys from wayy back. I Remember i use to want that eyes shirt. good presentation btw
picked that up on an impulse and its the heaviest worn tee in my closet, lowkey one of my favorite brands

#Freethad

January 27, 2014 @ 01:02 AM
HolidayKirk

I come to Hypebeast just to browse this thread. Shit is addictive.
January 27, 2014 @ 01:09 AM
Malachi Shockley

Spring 1 Approx. Release //00140224 - //0140316

www.knownothing.us

www.knownothing.us

January 27, 2014 @ 01:16 AM
LuminaryMinds

Spring 1 Approx. Release //00140224 - //0140316

www.knownothing.us
nice
January 27, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
FiggRow

I come to Hypebeast just to browse this thread. Shit is addictive.
It really is addictive. One of the most posted in threads, I use to go on this one and the camp cap one till i grew out of it and noticed half the shit there was gay haha. This is the only one i go on now

January 27, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
anyseasondotco

I really like white t-shirt and print design ...i would like to see more same design with different color....

http://anyseason.net/
January 27, 2014 @ 07:21 AM
solitairism

Feedback ?Whether it be good or bad, please comment.
Tell me what I need to improve on.
January 27, 2014 @ 04:19 PM
shecalledmejay

I like the concept but I would change it a little, like have it say "Leaders Only" and have followers in the same place but crossed out .

And also not going to lie to you this shirt looks kinda like that Secret Castle brand that was one here that was kinda successful.
January 27, 2014 @ 05:28 PM
atomic-

thanks for the feedback is this a improvement
January 27, 2014 @ 07:56 PM
macegod

I recently started up a line with one of my friends. One of the questions I cant seem to find out is where to purchase product (other than basic shirts and hoodies). I'm specifically looking or jerseys. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
January 27, 2014 @ 08:12 PM
calidreams

Hey HB, I'm looking for a decent quality crew necks for reasonable price. I use gildan or hanes for sampling for the most part but they just feel cheap. Any suggestions would help, thanks.
January 27, 2014 @ 08:36 PM
Queue

I recently started up a line with one of my friends. One of the questions I cant seem to find out is where to purchase product (other than basic shirts and hoodies). I'm specifically looking or jerseys. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
google

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

January 27, 2014 @ 08:38 PM
Queue

reminds me of the brand Leaders from chicago, their slogan is similar and products are similar too..

**anyone from chicago needs to go check out lacuna artist lofts crazy creative movement happening out there

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

January 27, 2014 @ 08:58 PM
FiggRow

Wtf is this. U want me to judge ur font?

January 27, 2014 @ 08:58 PM
slickrick69

Hey guys we released these hats a few months ago but due to a delay in manufacturing these hats did not arrive until winter rolled around. We are now looking to sell these for the warmer weather in spring. Please let me know what you guys think as well as any constructive criticism. This is our second 5 panel release since our start in 2013. Thanks.

- INTO THE WILD

http://intothewildclothing.bigcartel.com/

January 27, 2014 @ 09:16 PM
Greg Harris

Looks like nice quality, if theres one think id suggest its to sort out a new website or even just buy a nice theme. So many people use that standard bigcartel theme and having one thats unique or just a bit different at least makes you stand out a little among the sea of other brands.
January 27, 2014 @ 09:39 PM
Queue

been working on this for a bit, majority of it is done nothing much to add except little details that wont effect anything you see, just deciding on whether to have the scope  or not, I felt like it made it a bit more masculine also I got the idea from researching about army/snipers something about how they are the worst romancers which lead me to think of romance comics. Overall i just like the aesthetic of the comic book style. Thinking of using this for the back of a hoodie but let me know what you guys think

January 27, 2014 @ 09:55 PM
reggendary

its boring, it took very little creativity or thought to make, its just writing on a tee man

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

January 27, 2014 @ 09:58 PM
chads

been working on this for a bit, majority of it is done nothing much to add except little details that wont effect anything you see, just deciding on whether to have the scope  or not, I felt like it made it a bit more masculine also I got the idea from researching about army/snipers something about how they are the worst romancers which lead me to think of romance comics. Overall i just like the aesthetic of the comic book style. Thinking of using this for the back of a hoodie but let me know what you guys think
Since this is actually a good design to begin with, I'll give you my real constructive criticism.

First, I like the scope, it works well and adds in your idea in even more, and the idea of your logo for the center is cool as well, a good place to put that in there, however, the other places your logo recurrs makes it busy and unnecessary, for instance, the moon in the back, I think having your logo there is totally unnecessary, however if you're set on that, I would make the cut out just a lighter shade of yellow than the current shade of the moon, the way it is now makes it too dramatic and appears misplaced. In addition, the two stamps of your logo in the upper right hand corner are absolutely unnecessary and I think detract from the well refined look of the design you have already established. Lastly, the inkling of masculinity you add with the scope, is automatically taken away by the hart, that makes the shit so childish and pre teen. I like the text but I would just take away the heart and leave the text, possibly make it a little smaller.

Overall, I really like it and its definitely well done, theres just a couple things I think you can do to make it a tad simpler and better looking, I hope you actually take this feedback into consideration.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 27, 2014 @ 10:11 PM
Queue

Since this is actually a good design to begin with, I'll give you my real constructive criticism.

First, I like the scope, it works well and adds in your idea in even more, and the idea of your logo for the center is cool as well, a good place to put that in there, however, the other places your logo recurrs makes it busy and unnecessary, for instance, the moon in the back, I think having your logo there is totally unnecessary, however if you're set on that, I would make the cut out just a lighter shade of yellow than the current shade of the moon, the way it is now makes it too dramatic and appears misplaced. In addition, the two stamps of your logo in the upper right hand corner are absolutely unnecessary and I think detract from the well refined look of the design you have already established. Lastly, the inkling of masculinity you add with the scope, is automatically taken away by the hart, that makes the shit so childish and pre teen. I like the text but I would just take away the heart and leave the text, possibly make it a little smaller.

Overall, I really like it and its definitely well done, theres just a couple things I think you can do to make it a tad simpler and better looking, I hope you actually take this feedback into consideration.
Thanks for the critique, definitely agree with you on the moon and glad you could tell it was the logo, and all your points are valid I appreciate it..The top right corner just felt empty without something there but I'll try something else and I feel like the heart in the bottom gives it that cheesy comic book style. I will consider everything youve said and give it a try to see what i like and dont. Thanks again

Please login first to reply.