Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 25, 2014 @ 05:57 PM
Project Nibiru

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

January 25, 2014 @ 08:59 PM
brodylikestochill

If you have legions of fans "in the streets" go there, no one on here likes your shit

Edit: wow I needa go walk my dog, bad clothing has me catchin real world feels

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

January 25, 2014 @ 09:42 PM
heavy

WEBSTORE IS NOW OPEN. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS.

http://bagfaceco.bigcartel.com/

"No Mercy For Me" tee

There is also a very limited hand-dyed version of the "No Mercy For Me" tee. The color is marbled due to the hand-dying process. Available in blue and purple, only six, one of each color in each size (m-xl).

In regards to anyone who responded to my first post, thank you, I appreciate the feedback and attention.

@bagfaceclothing // @bryancolvin
bagfaceclothing.tumblr.com
I see you and what you're doing and the brands you're taking after. You've got the right idea. Keep at it, there needs to be more lines like this around. The fools on this forum don't get it. 
January 25, 2014 @ 09:44 PM
heavy

What you think?!
Emerald City is already a skate/surf shop in San Diego. 
January 25, 2014 @ 11:40 PM
LuminaryMinds

lol at everyone downvoting but not having the balls to say whats wrong 

ohh and btw you can downvote this too
January 25, 2014 @ 11:53 PM
Greg Harris

Hello,

Basically im just after a few opinions, what I could do better, what you'd change, and what bits you like etc etc.

Been running this brand single handedly since Jan 2012 and have just launched the new website. 

http://www.alley-kats.com

www.facebook.com/alleykatsclothing
instagram @alleykats_

Thanks guys, if you think its shit, please let me know what youd change etc rather than just down voting.

Peace!
January 26, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
Modnmini

Honestly some of the criticism here helps ,we feel like it helped us streamline our brand . Take the good with bad

be brave be yourself be inspiration be MOD

January 26, 2014 @ 12:19 AM
FiggRow

Your home page looks awesome, the books looks interesting, but your designs are very mediocre. And is your brands name suppose to be based off those alley kat bike racers in ny? or u just picked it to sound cool?. Whatever it may be everything looks nice except the clothes lol there just very simple and just logos. Why would anyone who has no idea who you guys are want to wear your logo? think about it

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

January 26, 2014 @ 12:57 AM
Greg Harris

Yeah man thats definitely a fair point, I was thinking once a few of the logo items phase out I wouldnt bother re-stocking them (I will keep one or two as I think its good to have at least one logo item). Im hoping to move towards more of an illustrative graphic style for the brand. I forgot to mention I also do all the artwork myself. Thanks for the feedback! Also the name wasnt named after the ny bike races, to be honest it doesnt have much meaning, i just wanted something that didnt sound too pretentious or serious as a lot of people seem to be going after that kind of thing at the moment, usually followed by loads of items with just their name in a plain font or something.
January 26, 2014 @ 01:14 AM
FiggRow

Sounds like a good plan. I do like the name and i get exactly what your talking about. Adding Cut and Sew Products would be really nice, it would be really nice for every brand on here to do hah

January 26, 2014 @ 02:32 AM
brodylikestochill

Yo alley kats I think you're doing a lot right, everything is very coherent and all the graphics are visually pleasing and provide the same vibe. My only real criticism is similar to what aoreugifragde said, cut back on logo driven designs and move towards graphics that maintain your art style and feel. Like that space academy joint is exactly what im talking about, its has minimal branding but is still obviously an alley kats peice. 

Im really feeling this as a whole actually, I think your brand has the perfect plateau to do like shorts or button ups or something with a colorful print for summer. Just an idea though, keep it up  

Edit: and at luminary not really feeling that last tee, I don't think the back graphic is that interesting but my main gripe is I think the front graphic is to large and to similar to the back, I would prefer just "luminary minds" or something like that. 

January 26, 2014 @ 04:20 AM
bagface

WEBSTORE IS NOW OPEN. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS.

http://bagfaceco.bigcartel.com/

"No Mercy For Me" tee

There is also a very limited hand-dyed version of the "No Mercy For Me" tee. The color is marbled due to the hand-dying process. Available in blue and purple, only six, one of each color in each size (m-xl).

In regards to anyone who responded to my first post, thank you, I appreciate the feedback and attention.

@bagfaceclothing // @bryancolvin
bagfaceclothing.tumblr.com
I see you and what you're doing and the brands you're taking after. You've got the right idea. Keep at it, there needs to be more lines like this around. The fools on this forum don't get it. 
I appreciate the support and kind words b. I feel like you get what I'm going for. Thank you.
January 26, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
≈ nash ≈

Our lookbook for early spring is now live.
The early spring collection will release on February 1.
Tees will be $18.  Super limited.
www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com/look-book

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

January 26, 2014 @ 07:12 AM
Kreation

I put the "Nightmares" design on a hoodie. I think it looks better..
January 26, 2014 @ 08:21 AM
Metsys

What kinda shirts are these printed on?

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

January 26, 2014 @ 09:47 AM
supersupersuper

^^^ looks like Hanes to me...not to fond of the beefiness. 
January 26, 2014 @ 10:07 AM
LuminaryMinds

What kinda shirts are these printed on?
Hanes are not good they fade and shrink quick 
I print on Alstyle bro
January 26, 2014 @ 10:14 AM
LuminaryMinds

Yo alley kats I think you're doing a lot right, everything is very coherent and all the graphics are visually pleasing and provide the same vibe. My only real criticism is similar to what aoreugifragde said, cut back on logo driven designs and move towards graphics that maintain your art style and feel. Like that space academy joint is exactly what im talking about, its has minimal branding but is still obviously an alley kats peice. 

Im really feeling this as a whole actually, I think your brand has the perfect plateau to do like shorts or button ups or something with a colorful print for summer. Just an idea though, keep it up  

Edit: and at luminary not really feeling that last tee, I don't think the back graphic is that interesting but my main gripe is I think the front graphic is to large and to similar to the back, I would prefer just "luminary minds" or something like that. 
Thanks for the input! actually the design is quite similiar to the gayatri mantra which means wisdom and an illuminated mind (doesnt relate to illuminati) thats why my brand is about being better than the corruption and negativity we have today. we must aim to have a luminary - bright mind. the sizing ill correct later on tho. and yeah i was thinking of putting luminary minds but i wanted to see what feedback ill have there was no wording at all
January 26, 2014 @ 01:51 PM
atomic-

someone tell me what they think and that I personally love the design but I am sure some will disagree
January 26, 2014 @ 02:30 PM
Greg Harris

Thanks for the feedback everyone. 

@atomic personally i dont like graffiti on clothes, i always find it looks a bit tacky. I think also the whole chinese writing idea is a bit overplayed now. sorry to be so negative.
January 26, 2014 @ 03:25 PM
HWYS - Joey

someone tell me what they think and that I personally love the design but I am sure some will disagree
I really like the fighters but not the brandname nor the graff. I think if you put a bit more thinking into the brand name and used that design, it will be some sweet.

Playing off of the Shaolin theme, why not something more open-ended like "Eastern Sun", "Southern Temple"  or something to that regards...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

January 26, 2014 @ 10:20 PM
FiggRow

i remember you guys from wayy back. I Remember i use to want that eyes shirt. good presentation btw

January 26, 2014 @ 10:23 PM
brodylikestochill

i remember you guys from wayy back. I Remember i use to want that eyes shirt. good presentation btw
picked that up on an impulse and its the heaviest worn tee in my closet, lowkey one of my favorite brands

January 27, 2014 @ 01:02 AM
HolidayKirk

I come to Hypebeast just to browse this thread. Shit is addictive.
January 27, 2014 @ 01:09 AM
Malachi Shockley

Spring 1 Approx. Release //00140224 - //0140316

www.knownothing.us

www.knownothing.us

January 27, 2014 @ 01:16 AM
LuminaryMinds

Spring 1 Approx. Release //00140224 - //0140316

www.knownothing.us
nice
January 27, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
FiggRow

I come to Hypebeast just to browse this thread. Shit is addictive.
It really is addictive. One of the most posted in threads, I use to go on this one and the camp cap one till i grew out of it and noticed half the shit there was gay haha. This is the only one i go on now

January 27, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
anyseasondotco

I really like white t-shirt and print design ...i would like to see more same design with different color....

http://anyseason.net/
January 27, 2014 @ 07:21 AM
Artifact

Feedback ?Whether it be good or bad, please comment.
Tell me what I need to improve on.
January 27, 2014 @ 04:19 PM
shecalledmejay

Feedback ?Whether it be good or bad, please comment.
Tell me what I need to improve on.
I like the concept but I would change it a little, like have it say "Leaders Only" and have followers in the same place but crossed out .

And also not going to lie to you this shirt looks kinda like that Secret Castle brand that was one here that was kinda successful.

Please login first to reply.