Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 4, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
WD.MYLES

haven't posted in a minute...here's what we've been up to! just finished a quick lookbook over the weekend, very satisfied with the turnout...a couple of the pics:

the full lookbook is available here: http://shoplgnds.com/lookbook/ ...i know the kid looks 15 (cause he's not much older) but he's a very talented local skater so i decided to use him for this shoot

just dropped our LOGO tees tonight too

as for the discussion about logo tees and limited runs....i dont see the harm in starting with a small run of logo tees, you'll probably be able to get them out to your friends at the very least and start exposing it...and dont try to kid yourself and say you are printing 25-50 shirts because it's a "limited run"....it's because you know you can't sell more than that, if even that, and it's all you can afford. we're all in the same boat! start small and grow!

Nice shit man

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

April 4, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
BSH

www.brkclothing.bigcartel.com

also a graphic designer, so if you need to commission a designer:
www.brkcollective.com
April 4, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
WD.MYLES

Teaser for our upcoming line "Season of Rage"

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

April 4, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
samweinberg

www.brkcollective.com

last tee is money.
what blanks did you print on?

City Limits - Fall 2012

April 4, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
stillwild

Not a big fan of the clothing, but the ad is money imo.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

April 4, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
big4slick20

reminded me of this:

cant find the other one with the beer bottles
April 4, 2012 @ 11:53 AM
HWYS - Joey

As far as logo shirts and the amount and such; you have got to get your name/brand out there for the most people to see. If you don't, people won't want to buy it. Then once you get to a point where you could easily sell 400 pieces of the same shirt, you only make 250 pieces and raise the prices to compensate for the smaller run.

Now you have 400+ people waiting to cop and only 250 units available.
Start with that and turn it into something bigger and bigger...

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 4, 2012 @ 12:11 PM
rickylgnds

thanks wd. myles! BRK stuff looks sick!!

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

April 4, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
chads

and to respond to chad ..who earlier said that OF may have helped Supreme.....it was the other way around! He knew what he was doing by putting that hat on.

I don't think I ever really said that Supreme couldn't make it without OF or that OF helped Supreme because I know that they are a legendary brand and don't need shit. I am saying though that OF did allow a lot of dickriders to flock to Supreme, thus everything sells out faster, resale prices are soaring and people are copping whether they want it or not because they know they can make a quick buck off of it.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 4, 2012 @ 01:29 PM
HWYS - Joey

www.brkcollective.com

Sweet designs man!
One word of advice -- when I click on your link the newest post on your site is from last year -- you should definitely be updating more often to he relevant.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

April 4, 2012 @ 01:30 PM
chads

And to add to this conversation, as I said to La Mash before, whether I could sell it or not, I am choosing to keep my run limited right now and I don't have to worry about money nearly as much as others. I do understand supply and demand though so I am steadily working to be able to make larger runs of hundreds of shirts of multiple designs.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 4, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
Jake Ocean

As far as logo shirts and the amount and such; you have got to get your name/brand out there for the most people to see. If you don't, people won't want to buy it. Then once you get to a point where you could easily sell 400 pieces of the same shirt, you only make 250 pieces and raise the prices to compensate for the smaller run.

Now you have 400+ people waiting to cop and only 250 units available.
Start with that and turn it into something bigger and bigger...

thats why people invest in advertising and marketing. p

http://www.distantlight.co

April 4, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
karakter1

tees looking good fellas
April 4, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
cruss

Heres my logo for my line Bryan Lank its a urban preppy line.

[/img]
Heres a model in a cardigan sweater
[/img]
April 4, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
aldezpz

How many colors was this design? it looks great! I'm just wondering cause I am making a design with lots of colors and am curious as to which method you printed that shirt?.. if your willing to share? :> Thanks!!

www.facebook.com/ezpz.co Has my latest designs. Drop a "LIKE" for giveaways. http://ezpz.bigcartel.com Has my latest products

April 4, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
Broken Bank Clo

as for the discussion about logo tees and limited runs....i dont see the harm in starting with a small run of logo tees, you'll probably be able to get them out to your friends at the very least and start exposing it...and dont try to kid yourself and say you are printing 25-50 shirts because it's a "limited run"....it's because you know you can't sell more than that, if even that, and it's all you can afford. we're all in the same boat! start small and grow!

LOL

The unspoken truth right there.

If I could print 200 of one shirt and know it would sell I would.

clean stuff by the way

Here is my logo crew I should have printed from the get go but 2 years later just now thought of.

[/img]
[/img]

NICE LOGO. But the font itself doesn't say "preppy". I see you have a TM next to it. Did you really trademark it? If not I would probably use a less urban font since your logo alreayd ha a urban feel to it. You would want to create the prep side with the font IMO.

By the way where did you get the cardigans?
I have had the hardest time finding a good cardigan and I don't want to use Jerzees cardigans when I do my stitch stuff.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 4, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
aldezpz

Just a initial design I drew. I need to change some things but I personally like the way it turned out. 1) Any thoughts appreciated. 2) Which color scheme is the best?

Thanks.

www.facebook.com/ezpz.co Has my latest designs. Drop a "LIKE" for giveaways. http://ezpz.bigcartel.com Has my latest products

April 4, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
Thank Deezus

Just a little preview of things to come.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 4, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
HWYS - Joey

Just a initial design I drew. I need to change some things but I personally like the way it turned out. 1) Any thoughts appreciated. 2) Which color scheme is the best?

Thanks.

Ahh Idk man it looks really sloppy... Not sure if that's what you are going for tho.
Who are you targeting?

April 4, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
aldezpz

Thanks.

Ahh Idk man it looks really sloppy... Not sure if that's what you are going for tho.
Who are you targeting?

Yea, I know what you are saying. The UN and ordinary aren't very uniform. I still am testing though so I'm not sure if I want the design to be more or less uniform. but thanks for quick feedback. I'm just trying to target trendy young adults. I get some inspiration for my tees from Mishka because they are a company that has a unique style different than most streetwear brands. For example they have an eyeball as their logo.

April 4, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
BSH

www.brkcollective.com

Sweet designs man!
One word of advice -- when I click on your link the newest post on your site is from last year -- you should definitely be updating more often to he relevant.

/quote]

How many colors was this design? it looks great! I'm just wondering cause I am making a design with lots of colors and am curious as to which method you printed that shirt?.. if your willing to share? :> Thanks!!

Thankyou for the feedback! Ill definitely get to blogging more in the next few weeks. When the next t-shirt drops.

It was four colors and i used traditional screenprinting.
April 4, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
rickylgnds

the unordinary design is pretty cool actually it's handdrawn doesn't need to be totaly uniform...a little bit dr.suess-ish though haha

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

April 4, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Thanks.

Who are you targeting?

Yea, I know what you are saying. The UN and ordinary aren't very uniform. I still am testing though so I'm not sure if I want the design to be more or less uniform. but thanks for quick feedback. I'm just trying to target trendy young adults. I get some inspiration for my tees from Mishka because they are a company that has a unique style different than most streetwear brands. For example they have an eyeball as their logo.

For a unordinary brand you wouldn't want a orginary font. Hand drawn is fine in my opinion

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 4, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
chads

Thanks.

I like this colorway the best. As for the hand drawn aspect, I think it looks really cool. The only thing I would consider changing is the "ordinary" and make the letters somewhat the same height.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

April 4, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Jake Ocean

Thanks.

Who are you targeting?

Looks so rushed and uninspired to me. Looks like you used a walcom and drew that up in Photoshop in 5 minutes.
I guess the concept is okay, but it definitely needs a lot of reworking. I can't see this being a finalized design.

http://www.distantlight.co

April 5, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
brightfutures

Bottoms Up MFG Initial Five Panel Camp Cap releases in five styles.

Grey colorways releasing in a couple weeks.

Spring Catalog Line Launch May 1, 2012.

Now available at:

Bottoms Up MFG Online Store

Yo this is mad dope...how do you print on your leather labels though

Thanks man. Always hyped on the positive support.

They are actually burnt (stamped) into the leather. I got your PM, hit you back in a few...

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com ||| INSTAGRAM: @brightfuturessunglasses

April 5, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
karakter1

UN ordinary font looks pretty cool.

would look good as a logo somewhere..or incorporated somehow into a design..but i dont think its strong enough to stand alone on a tee.
April 5, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
stillwild

Thanks.

Who are you targeting?

For a unordinary brand you wouldn't want a orginary font. Hand drawn is fine in my opinion

Unordinary is a cool brand name in my opinion, BUT if I were you, there's a million other ways to say unordinary, or you could simply create a brand name that is.... not ordinary.

I agree with Vega. Check out stussy's font, it's a good example of a REALLY unique font (I've never seen another like it used in the streetwear industry).

April 5, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
cruss

[/img]
[/img]

NICE LOGO. But the font itself doesn't say "preppy". I see you have a TM next to it. Did you really trademark it? If not I would probably use a less urban font since your logo alreayd ha a urban feel to it. You would want to create the prep side with the font IMO.

I have had the hardest time finding a good cardigan and I don't want to use Jerzees cardigans when I do my stitch stuff.

The paperwork for the trademark is filed but it take the patent office like a year to process the font has to change i through it together for my lawyer. I need to either custom design one or find one the fits. Im gearing the line to be in a class with polo, lacoste, and burberry. The cardigans come from japan but i have a distributor for the company in miami so i got through him I have several styles and colors.
April 5, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
stillwild

[/img]
[/img]

If you didn't trademark, and you put TM on anything. That is illegal, just an FYI.

Please login first to reply.