Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 27, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
Queue

Hello, Im young "artist" from Europe

Check this out on  SHOPFACEBOOK & TUMBLR

What do you think about that?
your flips are terrible...why dont you spend some time researching more about what your brand means to you and start designing stuff from there...conceptualize please

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

December 27, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
essh415

December 27, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
ReggieLimited

Our winter sale continues, all clothing reduced!

Free shipping with the code "freeship"

http://secret-castle.com/shop/

Merry Christmas.
You have a good brand and clean designs. You have the style, now get the fuck off this forum. Work on getting it into small shops because you are too good for this thread. 
I'm going to have to concur with trillex on this one. You need to do some footwork bruh. Your brand is too good for 349 followers on FB and way too polished to be handing out coupons on HB. Its time to get the word out and talk to people. Hit the ground running and go crazy.

I create ish - http://www.ReggieLimited.com

December 27, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
Blu Label

What do you guys think of this? | I grew up a screw up | CLICK HERE
December 27, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
DuttyArash

Give us any type of feedback possible..whether if its bad or good...we're trynna improve. hopefully we got better. Of course we need a new camera. . but hopefully the aesthetic overall got better.

i dont understand the concept behind this, venom sounds pretty basic and very typical for a new brand to name themselves, the artwork seems like it took two minutes on photoshop without any real thought into the work itself, try new artwork and spend actual time on the designs
December 27, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
DuttyArash

December 27, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
HWYS - Joey

Fake blond on the left is pure sex!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

December 28, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
stillwild

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

December 28, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
KENNY_POWERS

so besides using the diplomats logo is any work here yours?
December 28, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
VBrand

December 28, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
mghostman82

MINT CNDTN BRAND
//STAY SOLID// 
http://facebook.com/mintcndtnbrand
December 28, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
brodylikestochill

Shini tee is up on the site $20 shipped, printed on alstyle. Come through, thanks

USURP

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

December 28, 2013 @ 12:06 PM
GhostWritin'

Ghost Writin

We

REP China,REP+86

REP Urumqi City,REP 0991

[5 Star CHINA Snapback]

December 28, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
DayOneClothing

December 28, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
stillwild

so besides using the diplomats logo is any work here yours?
I was actually inspired by the Great Seal of America.

It's on the American passport, etc. 

(http://stillwild.co/great-seal-of-america)

I appreciate hip hop culture and cam'ron is very talented in my opinion.

But I think, that the Diplomats symbol is inspired by the Great Seal of America too.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

December 28, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
DuttyArash

let the man breathe, who cares if he uses the diplomats logo, if he can something new to it then let him do it
December 28, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
jaemznugyen

i think the funniest part here is that he actually has it for sale already
December 28, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
TUR

No, the funniest part is that a lot of people buy them. Surprise !

https://www.facebook.com/TUR28?fref=ts

December 28, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
heavy

Pig is already a skateboard wheels company. 
December 28, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
heavy

Hey H.B. Check out our website and facebook page. Definitely would  not call us a streetwear brand. We are a Huntington Beach brand rooted in Surf , Skate, and cycles too. We prefer a more minimal classic look.But we do enjoy this forum and the info that comes from it. Doing mostly hats at this time. like our facebook check out the site. Really just trying to get the brand out there as much as i can and through all avenues.

Thanks,
MINT CNDTN BRAND
//STAY SOLID// 

http://mintcndtnbrand.com/
http://facebook.com/mintcndtnbrand
your name is tough to read. i thought it was mind control at a glance (which is better in my opinion)
December 29, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
Lord Quiet

Give us any type of feedback possible..whether if its bad or good...we're trynna improve. hopefully we got better. Of course we need a new camera. . but hopefully the aesthetic overall got better.

i dont understand the concept behind this, venom sounds pretty basic and very typical for a new brand to name themselves, the artwork seems like it took two minutes on photoshop without any real thought into the work itself, try new artwork and spend actual time on the designs
thanks for your opinion man i really appreciate it..me being the creative director that means I have lot more work to do we tweaked this lookbook right here. We kinda studied a bunch of russian brands that my friend put me onto and I kinda wanted to capture that feel that those brands gave off. Of course they've been in the game for longer than us and they have more experience with imagery as a whole than us. But we're trying to get better and more precise but at the same time raw and dirtier..because thats the aesthetic we're going for and thats what we've been portraying since last nov. But thanks man I definitely tried really hard on this lookbook to present something classic and edgy like those russian brands...hey but we're going move forward and hopefully 2014 will be a big year for us and every other young brand. We're just trynna carve our own path you know...Thats why all of our designs are handdrawn with an acual ruler as the straightedge we use and actual sharpies. We draw them out and scan them in. We have 1000s of designs. With our next drop we'll try and use better ones you know.
But Here's the new look-book I spent a tad bit more time on it to look like our cousins over in Russia. As corny as that sounds, We really did try to emulate that aesthetic that they already perfected probably a long time ago.

ok here it is if you wanted to see it. This is the final version
We actually printed out the pictures and just scanned em in...it was just raw no photo-shop or any photo editing programs..(besides the resizing and replacement you know)...thats really it though. But thanks guys for the feedback..we need that

Available Dec. 30th, 2013 here

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

December 29, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
DuttyArash

thanks for your opinion man i really appreciate it..me being the creative director that means I have lot more work to do we tweaked this lookbook right here. We kinda studied a bunch of russian brands that my friend put me onto and I kinda wanted to capture that feel that those brands gave off. Of course they've been in the game for longer than us and they have more experience with imagery as a whole than us. But we're trying to get better and more precise but at the same time raw and dirtier..because thats the aesthetic we're going for and thats what we've been portraying since last nov. But thanks man I definitely tried really hard on this lookbook to present something classic and edgy like those russian brands...hey but we're going move forward and hopefully 2014 will be a big year for us and every other young brand. We're just trynna carve our own path you know...Thats why all of our designs are handdrawn with an acual ruler as the straightedge we use and actual sharpies. We draw them out and scan them in. We have 1000s of designs. With our next drop we'll try and use better ones you know.
But Here's the new look-book I spent a tad bit more time on it to look like our cousins over in Russia. As corny as that sounds, We really did try to emulate that aesthetic that they already perfected probably a long time ago.

We actually printed out the pictures and just scanned em in...it was just raw no photo-shop or any photo editing programs..(besides the resizing and replacement you know)...thats really it though. But thanks guys for the feedback..we need that

i know what you mean when you say you have 1000s of designs and what not, i draw most of my stuff myself, but if you do have a market for these then who am i to judge right? i respect the hard work and dedication that you guys put into, i hope my other post didnt sound like i was hating, i have much respect, im aslo trying to push out some work and i know how hard it is to appeal to most people, but dont appeal to the people of hypebeast, they always going to hit dislike without saying why, keep pushing that work and goodluck!
December 29, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
DuttyArash

What do you guys think of this? | I grew up a screw up | CLICK HERE
i know what your going for here, those type of shirts that say ``think outside the box`` and have a box or ``be open minded`` with a brain and what not, dont go for that look its pretty generic but keep trying youll get it! 
December 29, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
KENNY_POWERS

let the man breathe, who cares if he uses the diplomats logo, if he can something new to it then let him do it
yea but he's not so your comment is invalid. 
December 29, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
DuttyArash

yea but he's not so your comment is invalid. 
why dont you do some justice to it then? your comment is irrelevant 
December 29, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
Lord Quiet

i know what you mean when you say you have 1000s of designs and what not, i draw most of my stuff myself, but if you do have a market for these then who am i to judge right? i respect the hard work and dedication that you guys put into, i hope my other post didnt sound like i was hating, i have much respect, im aslo trying to push out some work and i know how hard it is to appeal to most people, but dont appeal to the people of hypebeast, they always going to hit dislike without saying why, keep pushing that work and goodluck!
thanks man yea we started this up last November and we continue to post in this thread so we can continue to receive that harsh criticism that this thread gives. I think after a certain point we'll stop but we dont think we're there yet so we continue to put ourselves through the pain so we can get a little more precise you know. This is a tough thread to buy over but if you can make it here you can take your show on the road anywhere you know. I respect this opinion so much man, I hope when you drop your line it is very very very successful. Maybe next time around we'll go for bigger designs that people can see you know. Something more bold...Also na its not like you're a hater its like I'd rather someone be honest about it and let us know especially me, what we can do better. Rather than just click the thumbs down button. I mean thats the only way brands can make it out of Hypebeast and make their projects global...bottom line thanks man..thanks for the feedback..feedback is appreciated g.

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

December 29, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
Queue

No, the funniest part is that a lot of people buy them. Surprise !
proof or it didnt happen...because other than friends and family out of support, whose  buying this?

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

December 29, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
zacarycaine

Shini tee is up on the site $20 shipped, printed on alstyle. Come through, thanks

USURP
Nice but the print looks very dark, and very thin. Idk if you were going for that but i feel like it would be better with a bolder looking red. But like i said this is dope, i might get one.
December 29, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
brodylikestochill

USURP
Nice but the print looks very dark, and very thin. Idk if you were going for that but i feel like it would be better with a bolder looking red. But like i said this is dope, i might get one.
Thank you, the print being dark was purposeful and I see where you're coming from on it being thin, just something i'll have to work on for future releases. I made a thread for those interested 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/211873

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

December 29, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
LuminaryMinds

Comin' from Honolulu, heres to the New Year! 
Any comments, suggestions, etc. 

Please login first to reply.