Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Dec 05, 2013 @ 19:16
Brand Name: SBi (Surrounded By idiots)

SBi is a urban street wear brand based out of New Haven, CT. Created by Rahni Lawrence and Dante Burns-Capuano in 2011, the original conception was to create a brand that creates garments and other products that are aesthetically pleasing while also conveying a sense of unity amongst the those who own our products. The name SBi stems from the humbling idea that no one on this planet knows everything, nor is it possible for one person to know everything.  This is what makes us all "idiots" in some aspect or another. Once you realize that, then you also realize that you share a common goal with everyone else, which is the fact that you still have more to learn.

We've recently released our Fall-Winter 2013 Collection video. The inspiration for the actual video was both mortal combat and Joseph A. Bank commercials. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Rahni

surroundedbyidiots.us

Dec 05, 2013 @ 19:49

A few images from a look book I did in the summer for BLU LABEL. Photos taken on a underwater camera I picked up for £15 | CLICK HERE | www.blulabel.co.uk
Dec 05, 2013 @ 19:52
Originally posted by Inactive User

A few images from a look book I did in the summer for BLU LABEL. Photos taken on a underwater camera I picked up for £15 | CLICK HERE | www.blulabel.co.uk
crappy photos. 

last in line for the gangbang.

Dec 05, 2013 @ 20:18

crappy photos. 
Haha lets see your photos Ansel Adams. 
Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:28
Goon Brand soon coming. http://goonbrandco.bigcartel.com/

goon-label.com

Dec 05, 2013 @ 22:49
Haha lets see your photos Ansel Adams. 
lmao ok with pleasure 

Dec 05, 2013 @ 23:23
BLU LABELCLICK HEREwww.blulabel.co.ukHaha lets see your photos Ansel Adams. 
lmao ok with pleasure 
Go on then I would love to see them. Also this is unrelated but why are you last in line for the gang bang?
Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:23
lmao ok with pleasure 
Go on then I would love to see them. Also this is unrelated but why are you last in line for the gang bang?
cause im a boss ass bitch.

Dec 06, 2013 @ 00:24
lmao ok with pleasure 
my question is, what are you trying to get at with these photos?

Dec 06, 2013 @ 01:27
my question is, what are you trying to get at with these photos?
I was using a cheap camera that has a broken screen so I had no idea what was in my frame until I put the images on a computer I wanted to take photos that aren't that same mark2, 50mm, f1.4, isolate your subject, blur the shit out of the background shot that is over used by everyone. www.blulabel.co.uk
Dec 06, 2013 @ 02:25
Hey, it's Sooper Vision again, about four months later. Last time here we had only received negative feedback on our initial two releases but we've came back, and used that criticism for a new fall release. This time we dropped a hoodie and a tee both available on http://soopervision.bigcartel.com/. Along with that, our lookbook came out on http://www.flickr.com/photos/109742257@N08/sets/72157638021746364/. Hope you'll check us out and feel free to contact us with any questions.

Instagram: @soopervision
Twitter: @sooper_vision
Email: soopervisionco@gmail.com

Sooper Vision Streetwear Co. Reppin' PA with Global Visions soopervision.bigcartel.com

Dec 06, 2013 @ 03:34
Some new stuff is dropping on our site this Sunday.

www.knownothing.us
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)'

Shop // Blog // Insta // 

www.knownothing.us

Dec 06, 2013 @ 05:15
Hey everyone, I've been lurking this thread for a while and want to applaud everyone who has started something up. It is a lot of work! I'd like to intro my small brand, Second Narrow.

We are an urban techwear brand based in Vancouver, Canada. We were formerly ABCDENIM, an online retailer of Japanese and American raw denim, for about 2 years. From our experience as a store and handling jeans from brands we loved, we learned a lot and saw that we had an opportunity to make the best jeans we can. We believe in old school manufacturing, high quality but also in modern technologies. The world is changing and we should demand more from our clothing.

We have 3 fits: tapered, slim straight and the J-Cut (curved seam, designed to twist around the leg and create stacks) and each pair is coated with a special water-repellant coating specifically made for natural fabrics like denim. The jeans are all made in Japan of Japanese hardware, thread, and denim from the legendary Kuroki mills. We're working with a factory in Okayama (the ultimate denim Mecca) that has been specializing in denim for decades. My partner and I will be visiting the factory in February 2014.

Tapered

Slim Straight

Here is a short video featuring the slim-straight jeans

J-Cut

Our Kickstarter campaign launches tomorrow (Dec 6) at 10AM PST and we hope to reach our goal so we can get into production. As you know, it is very expensive to create garments and import them back to North America.

I'd love to hear your feedback, drop me a line at robin@secondnarrow.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Below are links to our social media platforms. I've also included links to our 'Progression' series which is a short outline about how we started our brand and our experience as a small start up. All of the info in these posts are all based on first-hand experience and we had to learn the hard way (many times) so I hope that it is useful for you guys!

Progression Part 1: Idea, Purpose, Origin
Progression Part 2: Experience
Progression Part 3: Fabric and Sampling
Progression Part 4: Pattern and Manufacturing

Facebook
Twitter
Insta
Tumblr
Dec 06, 2013 @ 05:41
That's awesome, looks really good, hope it works out for you guys, Ill definitely drop some money for the kickstarter

#Freethad

Dec 06, 2013 @ 08:01

ss2k14pt1 sneak
Dec 06, 2013 @ 08:56
Some new stuff is dropping on our site this Sunday.

www.knownothing.us
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)'

Shop // Blog // Insta // 
That shit with the pills is pretty creative.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

Dec 06, 2013 @ 09:16
the redskin company

Copyright 2015

Dec 06, 2013 @ 09:32
Looking for opinions/feedback or suggestions for a design I'm about to print. 
Thanks, appreciate it. 
http://www.lupussf.com/
Dec 06, 2013 @ 15:34
you seem to know a lot about me. such animosity, you need to calm your tits you queer. your probably some old school cholo fag who thinks he runs shit dont you?. "the fuck outa here" with that attitude. post something good and ill give you good feedback. the goal is to impress not to cry about a critique.

You didnt critique my work you baby brain motherfucker. You called me gay for using Joan of Arc on my brand and claiming I copied Supreme. You can't critique my artwork, because you're not on my fucking level. There's levels to this shit. You have no claim to fame to critique anyones work on this forum. You're a fraud

Bury All Rival Styles Clothing - www.buryrivals.com - ig: buryrivals - twitter: buryrivals

Dec 06, 2013 @ 15:34
you seem to know a lot about me. such animosity, you need to calm your tits you queer. your probably some old school cholo fag who thinks he runs shit dont you?. "the fuck outa here" with that attitude. post something good and ill give you good feedback. the goal is to impress not to cry about a critique.

You didnt critique my work you baby brain motherfucker. You called me gay for using Joan of Arc on my brand and claiming I copied Supreme. You can't critique my artwork, because you're not on my fucking level. There's levels to this shit. You have no claim to fame to critique anyones work on this forum. You're a fraud

Bury All Rival Styles Clothing - www.buryrivals.com - ig: buryrivals - twitter: buryrivals

Dec 06, 2013 @ 15:50
Just released our Holiday collection and I thought I'd share a few pieces in this thread. Crazy how much this thread has grown over the past few years!

Link to shop: http://www.edmflavor.com/shop/

edmflavor.com

Dec 06, 2013 @ 16:28

you know nothing about me! your getting absolutely nowhere with this bro just letting you know and i did critique your work its garbage! and your just a salty old man. you don't know my credentials but then again your right maybe im not who i claim to be but how the fuck would you know? you wouldn't. so i recommend you leave this thread if you cant take criticism. you don't know me bro so it doesn't make you any better to tell me what you made up in your mind to believe to be me, that's called immaturity grow up you geezer life's to short to argue with someone you claim to be "half your age" younger then you. well have a great day sir i salute to you ill cop that joan of arc replica though just so i can wipe my ass with it, who knows maybe ill send it back or even hang it up in some alleyway so people can see the trash you produce. well im done talking to your illiterate ass have a great day. ill be sure to cop that replica. smokeyface

Dec 06, 2013 @ 18:01
Hey guys, thanks to everyone who left us feedback and gave us a thumbs up.

Our Kickstarter is up and running now!

It would mean a lot to us if the HB community had our backs!

Also updated the website:

http://www.secondnarrow.com

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/864140473/second-narrow-perfect-jeans-made-in-japan-water-re

Dec 06, 2013 @ 20:39

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/864140473/second-narrow-perfect-jeans-made-in-japan-water-re

The facebook page looks really good. I would build out the website ASAP in order to display all off your great images because what you have running now doesn't do your brand justice and that's where all your potential supports are going first.
Dec 06, 2013 @ 21:08

The dark selvedge looks great!

Can I ask what heavier selvedge fabric, actually does for the jeans?

Are the jeans just tougher, or better feeling when worn?

I will buy a pair of the slim straight fit, for sure!

Cheers.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Dec 06, 2013 @ 21:19
you know nothing about me! your getting absolutely nowhere with this bro just letting you know and i did critique your work its garbage! and your just a salty old man. you don't know my credentials but then again your right maybe im not who i claim to be but how the fuck would you know? you wouldn't. so i recommend you leave this thread if you cant take criticism. you don't know me bro so it doesn't make you any better to tell me what you made up in your mind to believe to be me, that's called immaturity grow up you geezer life's to short to argue with someone you claim to be "half your age" younger then you. well have a great day sir i salute to you ill cop that joan of arc replica though just so i can wipe my ass with it, who knows maybe ill send it back or even hang it up in some alleyway so people can see the trash you produce. well im done talking to your illiterate ass have a great day. ill be sure to cop that replica. 

Now you want to talk in round about ways. But you came to this thread calling me a fag, when you know nothing about me. You started the immature bullshit, and I'm just shutting you down. Regardless of what you THINK my age is, I will and can definitely out perform you on anything possible. That's guaranteed.

Go ahead and cop that tee. You know deep down you want to, but you're trying to save face and say you would wipe your ass with it. Stop playing yourself and admit it you're a fan, let me know if you want to do some promo work for me. I put bitch ass niggas like you to work for me on the streets, make sure you getting my guap on time.

You never stepped into an alleyway in your life. Cholo my ass, I'm from Shoalin you bird ass nigga. I can tell you're definitely food

Dec 06, 2013 @ 21:19
you know nothing about me! your getting absolutely nowhere with this bro just letting you know and i did critique your work its garbage! and your just a salty old man. you don't know my credentials but then again your right maybe im not who i claim to be but how the fuck would you know? you wouldn't. so i recommend you leave this thread if you cant take criticism. you don't know me bro so it doesn't make you any better to tell me what you made up in your mind to believe to be me, that's called immaturity grow up you geezer life's to short to argue with someone you claim to be "half your age" younger then you. well have a great day sir i salute to you ill cop that joan of arc replica though just so i can wipe my ass with it, who knows maybe ill send it back or even hang it up in some alleyway so people can see the trash you produce. well im done talking to your illiterate ass have a great day. ill be sure to cop that replica. 

Now you want to talk in round about ways. But you came to this thread calling me a fag, when you know nothing about me. You started the immature bullshit, and I'm just shutting you down. Regardless of what you THINK my age is, I will and can definitely out perform you on anything possible. That's guaranteed.

Go ahead and cop that tee. You know deep down you want to, but you're trying to save face and say you would wipe your ass with it. Stop playing yourself and admit it you're a fan, let me know if you want to do some promo work for me. I put bitch ass niggas like you to work for me on the streets, make sure you getting my guap on time.

You never stepped into an alleyway in your life. Cholo my ass, I'm from Shoalin you bird ass nigga. I can tell you're definitely food

Dec 07, 2013 @ 02:44
What up guys We just started a clothing line based out of chicago called Materialistic Endeavours. 
Motto: Hustle, Reap, Repeat, I would like to get some feedback on what you guys think of the designs what what not.

ig: Material_end Tumblr: materialend.tumblr.com materialend.bigcartel.com

Dec 07, 2013 @ 03:15

Hey guys! I finally got my mind straight, I'm gonna stick with excelsior.

+TUMBLR (UPDATED)

*New designs and SS14 preview coming soon!

http://excelsiorrrrr.tumblr.com/ • @excelsiorrrrr

Dec 07, 2013 @ 04:20
What up guys We just started a clothing line based out of chicago called Materialistic Endeavours. 
Motto: Hustle, Reap, Repeat, I would like to get some feedback on what you guys think of the designs what what not.

Really the only thing i like is the chicago native but you should work on it a little more i feel like its missing something.  but the rest is kinda ignorant
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.