outsidermia.com // Members Only

November 02, 2013 @ 19:08:04
Web Store Open --- American-Outsider.com 

I'll pass on those prices...
November 02, 2013 @ 21:27:38
Just noticed this on Outsiders ig.

old design of his

and kanye's newest shirt

Still think outsider and al dente is fucking hype. get over it.
November 02, 2013 @ 22:00:27

November 02, 2013 @ 22:27:56
(Invalid img)what do you guys think...
November 02, 2013 @ 22:45:36

Whats up Jake here. What you think about the new Blu Label line? www.blulabel.co.uk
November 02, 2013 @ 23:53:44

November 02, 2013 @ 23:56:58
The post above this one are SQX1 - Square x 1 'assassination' t-shirts.

www.sqx1.nl
November 03, 2013 @ 00:27:58
Trying the more natural style for winter collection instead of drawings. Y'all haven't been really feelin' me, but hey the show must go on lol

if i saw anyone on the street with the word "lyfe" on it i would laugh in their face 
And they'd probably knock your ass out. If it's not your style it's not your style. I didn't spell Life with an "I" for more than one reason. I think it's nice it's my style and that's all that matters there's millions of people in this world and I know there's a crowd for it.  
November 03, 2013 @ 03:46:13
Trying the more natural style for winter collection instead of drawings. Y'all haven't been really feelin' me, but hey the show must go on lol

if i saw anyone on the street with the word "lyfe" on it i would laugh in their face 
And they'd probably knock your ass out. If it's not your style it's not your style. I didn't spell Life with an "I" for more than one reason. I think it's nice it's my style and that's all that matters there's millions of people in this world and I know there's a crowd for it.  
"I think it's nice it's my style" - There's where you went wrong, my friend. Are you making these shirts for yourself, or your brand? I do agree, there is a crowd for it, but only if you're shooting for your customers to be mom's who buy their thirteen-year-old kid's clothes for them.
November 03, 2013 @ 03:52:53

Your logo is the Sanuk logo. Just sayin.
November 03, 2013 @ 03:58:59
Hey guys, i'm just starting out my own fashion blog and i was wondering if you guys could check it out. i'm just starting out. you can also follow me on instagram andrewsuavity. My blog is down below.
http://streetsuavity.tumblr.com/
November 03, 2013 @ 09:05:57

I hope this shows. It's an image from photobucket of a 2 tone crew neck. Tell me what you think. Check my Instagram also @authenick

Follow @authenick

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 03, 2013 @ 11:14:35
Hey everyone, 

We are from the UK and have just recently launched a lifestyle movement for women called mOmhead. (Yeah we know, the name gets some funny looks but it all has a story behind it!)

Our lifestyle movement is inspired by life itself and we use things such as cultures, countries, consciousness and the human mind to create an awakened view on how we dress and what it says about us as people. We are all about simplicity and comfort so our clothes are baggy, fresh and each collection has a story behind it. The first we have started with is a collection called 'Around The World' and each tee is a representation of a different part of the world but has been distorted to show its beauty through colour rather than a clear image. 

mOmhead stands for the respect, modesty and self-confidence of young women to provide positive reinforcements about the way young women dress and have them not only look good, but feel good too.

Please take a look and tell us what you think blushing thanks everyone!(Invalid img)

We have tried to upload the pics in the post but it doesn't seem to display! Any help? 

(Invalid img)

mOmhead clOthing www.momhead.com I: @momheadofficial T: @momheadclothing F: /momhead

November 03, 2013 @ 14:09:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
"I think it's nice it's my style" - There's where you went wrong, my friend. Are you making these shirts for yourself, or your brand? I do agree, there is a crowd for it, but only if you're shooting for your customers to be mom's who buy their thirteen-year-old kid's clothes for them.
I know the only customers wont be mom's who buy their 13 year olds clothes. I know you're trying to say my design are that whack but really they aren't and there are quiet a lot of people (mid to late teens and young adults) that are feeling these designs. I see a lot of designs that look like they would be for 13 year olds, but everyone's wearing them as well.
November 03, 2013 @ 16:23:52
Both IISE and Divided Minds have made it to the top 10 in Jeff Staple's Skillshare competition out of 700 brands!

We'll be reppin HB to the fullest. Just wanted to thank all you guys for the support and for sharing all this valuable knowledge with us. If there are any other brands from the top 10 that are also active on HB please pm me!

Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/pages/IISE/256424474410279?ref=hl

Instagram: @iiseseoul
Yo congrats man, I seriously want you guys to win out of the 10. Seems like there's only a few brands that have product and are established. Do you know which show you're going to? 
Hey! No idea what show the winner gets chosen to go to yet...

He just announced dates for the Top 10 meeting and it'll be in Soho on December 18th.

So stoked, will post updates here. Thanks again guys

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

November 03, 2013 @ 16:31:16

old design of his

and kanye's newest shirt

You must have never heard of Metallica or Wes Lang... both designs are rips of metallicas font and style

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 03, 2013 @ 16:32:45
(Invalid img)what do you guys think...
Since when did Supreme change their name to kreation?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 03, 2013 @ 20:32:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtBtk79ij_k
VBRAND LOOKBOOK
not my brand i just directed and edited the video

its the homie @VellBeck 's brand
vbrandclothing.com

I got it, dripping like water.

November 03, 2013 @ 22:15:37
Thoughts about this look book

http://vimeo.com/profound

Brand: Profound Aesthetic www.profoundco.com My IG: @nabilzaidi

November 03, 2013 @ 23:52:46
Both IISE and Divided Minds have made it to the top 10 in Jeff Staple's Skillshare competition out of 700 brands!

We'll be reppin HB to the fullest. Just wanted to thank all you guys for the support and for sharing all this valuable knowledge with us. If there are any other brands from the top 10 that are also active on HB please pm me!

Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/pages/IISE/256424474410279?ref=hl

Instagram: @iiseseoul
Yo congrats man, I seriously want you guys to win out of the 10. Seems like there's only a few brands that have product and are established. Do you know which show you're going to? 
Hey! No idea what show the winner gets chosen to go to yet...

He just announced dates for the Top 10 meeting and it'll be in Soho on December 18th.

So stoked, will post updates here. Thanks again guys
Yeah just got the email the other day, kind of short notice but we gotta go. Looking forward to meeting you if you're able to attend the mentoring. 
November 04, 2013 @ 00:20:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtBtk79ij_k
VBRAND LOOKBOOK
not my brand i just directed and edited the video

its the homie @VellBeck 's brand
vbrandclothing.com
Those shorts are incredible 
November 04, 2013 @ 05:24:32

old design of his

and kanye's newest shirt

not sure why people hate me so much. I love you. 

outsidermia.com // Members Only

November 04, 2013 @ 11:53:48

our first debut,shop goes live nov 8th.
November 04, 2013 @ 17:02:41
Looks good Third.
November 04, 2013 @ 19:14:11
Hello hypebeast! Apache is a new clothing brand based in Los Angeles. Feedback would be great on this collection! This is the "Apache Racing" Collection. If it is hard to see the designs, larger images can be uploaded.

+ WEBSITE
+ INSTAGRAM

"COVER"

"1985 WHITE LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH, TWO OF 'EM"

"PRO SERIES"

"APACHE RACING TEAM"

"END"

*note the colors of the clothes are minimal, but colors can be adjusted in the future.

Apex this could have been you right here bruh...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

November 04, 2013 @ 19:14:28
I hope I did this right. I'm trying to post one of my designs from my fall line. I've been having my line for a good while now, but just picked back up recently and don't plan on stopping again. Then name of my brand is authenick. Website should be back up this week, authenick.com or you can check my instagram also @authenick.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/general-fashion-discussion/

Follow @authenick

November 04, 2013 @ 20:32:01
Nice jackets guys. Let's go hypebeast!

SECRET CASTLE

http://secret-castle.com

Only 7.50 Euro ($10.32 USD) to ship to New York?
Yeah man I'm trying to keep postage down.
What company are you using for your international shipping? I've been looking into possibly offering overseas shipping to Europe, Asia and South America from the U.S. but every quote I've come across is astronomical.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x