Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Dec 06, 2013 @ 08:01

ss2k14pt1 sneak
Dec 06, 2013 @ 08:56
Some new stuff is dropping on our site this Sunday.

www.knownothing.us
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)'

Shop // Blog // Insta // 
That shit with the pills is pretty creative.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

Dec 06, 2013 @ 09:16
the redskin company

Copyright 2015

Dec 06, 2013 @ 09:32
Looking for opinions/feedback or suggestions for a design I'm about to print. 
Thanks, appreciate it. 
http://www.lupussf.com/
Dec 06, 2013 @ 15:34
you seem to know a lot about me. such animosity, you need to calm your tits you queer. your probably some old school cholo fag who thinks he runs shit dont you?. "the fuck outa here" with that attitude. post something good and ill give you good feedback. the goal is to impress not to cry about a critique.

You didnt critique my work you baby brain motherfucker. You called me gay for using Joan of Arc on my brand and claiming I copied Supreme. You can't critique my artwork, because you're not on my fucking level. There's levels to this shit. You have no claim to fame to critique anyones work on this forum. You're a fraud

Bury All Rival Styles Clothing - www.buryrivals.com - ig: buryrivals - twitter: buryrivals

Dec 06, 2013 @ 15:34
you seem to know a lot about me. such animosity, you need to calm your tits you queer. your probably some old school cholo fag who thinks he runs shit dont you?. "the fuck outa here" with that attitude. post something good and ill give you good feedback. the goal is to impress not to cry about a critique.

You didnt critique my work you baby brain motherfucker. You called me gay for using Joan of Arc on my brand and claiming I copied Supreme. You can't critique my artwork, because you're not on my fucking level. There's levels to this shit. You have no claim to fame to critique anyones work on this forum. You're a fraud

Bury All Rival Styles Clothing - www.buryrivals.com - ig: buryrivals - twitter: buryrivals

Dec 06, 2013 @ 15:50
Just released our Holiday collection and I thought I'd share a few pieces in this thread. Crazy how much this thread has grown over the past few years!

Link to shop: http://www.edmflavor.com/shop/

edmflavor.com

Dec 06, 2013 @ 16:28

you know nothing about me! your getting absolutely nowhere with this bro just letting you know and i did critique your work its garbage! and your just a salty old man. you don't know my credentials but then again your right maybe im not who i claim to be but how the fuck would you know? you wouldn't. so i recommend you leave this thread if you cant take criticism. you don't know me bro so it doesn't make you any better to tell me what you made up in your mind to believe to be me, that's called immaturity grow up you geezer life's to short to argue with someone you claim to be "half your age" younger then you. well have a great day sir i salute to you ill cop that joan of arc replica though just so i can wipe my ass with it, who knows maybe ill send it back or even hang it up in some alleyway so people can see the trash you produce. well im done talking to your illiterate ass have a great day. ill be sure to cop that replica. smokeyface

last in line for the gangbang.

Dec 06, 2013 @ 18:01
Hey guys, thanks to everyone who left us feedback and gave us a thumbs up.

Our Kickstarter is up and running now!

It would mean a lot to us if the HB community had our backs!

Also updated the website:

http://www.secondnarrow.com

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/864140473/second-narrow-perfect-jeans-made-in-japan-water-re

Dec 06, 2013 @ 20:39

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/864140473/second-narrow-perfect-jeans-made-in-japan-water-re

The facebook page looks really good. I would build out the website ASAP in order to display all off your great images because what you have running now doesn't do your brand justice and that's where all your potential supports are going first.
Dec 06, 2013 @ 21:08

The dark selvedge looks great!

Can I ask what heavier selvedge fabric, actually does for the jeans?

Are the jeans just tougher, or better feeling when worn?

I will buy a pair of the slim straight fit, for sure!

Cheers.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

Dec 06, 2013 @ 21:19
you know nothing about me! your getting absolutely nowhere with this bro just letting you know and i did critique your work its garbage! and your just a salty old man. you don't know my credentials but then again your right maybe im not who i claim to be but how the fuck would you know? you wouldn't. so i recommend you leave this thread if you cant take criticism. you don't know me bro so it doesn't make you any better to tell me what you made up in your mind to believe to be me, that's called immaturity grow up you geezer life's to short to argue with someone you claim to be "half your age" younger then you. well have a great day sir i salute to you ill cop that joan of arc replica though just so i can wipe my ass with it, who knows maybe ill send it back or even hang it up in some alleyway so people can see the trash you produce. well im done talking to your illiterate ass have a great day. ill be sure to cop that replica. 

Now you want to talk in round about ways. But you came to this thread calling me a fag, when you know nothing about me. You started the immature bullshit, and I'm just shutting you down. Regardless of what you THINK my age is, I will and can definitely out perform you on anything possible. That's guaranteed.

Go ahead and cop that tee. You know deep down you want to, but you're trying to save face and say you would wipe your ass with it. Stop playing yourself and admit it you're a fan, let me know if you want to do some promo work for me. I put bitch ass niggas like you to work for me on the streets, make sure you getting my guap on time.

You never stepped into an alleyway in your life. Cholo my ass, I'm from Shoalin you bird ass nigga. I can tell you're definitely food

Dec 06, 2013 @ 21:19
you know nothing about me! your getting absolutely nowhere with this bro just letting you know and i did critique your work its garbage! and your just a salty old man. you don't know my credentials but then again your right maybe im not who i claim to be but how the fuck would you know? you wouldn't. so i recommend you leave this thread if you cant take criticism. you don't know me bro so it doesn't make you any better to tell me what you made up in your mind to believe to be me, that's called immaturity grow up you geezer life's to short to argue with someone you claim to be "half your age" younger then you. well have a great day sir i salute to you ill cop that joan of arc replica though just so i can wipe my ass with it, who knows maybe ill send it back or even hang it up in some alleyway so people can see the trash you produce. well im done talking to your illiterate ass have a great day. ill be sure to cop that replica. 

Now you want to talk in round about ways. But you came to this thread calling me a fag, when you know nothing about me. You started the immature bullshit, and I'm just shutting you down. Regardless of what you THINK my age is, I will and can definitely out perform you on anything possible. That's guaranteed.

Go ahead and cop that tee. You know deep down you want to, but you're trying to save face and say you would wipe your ass with it. Stop playing yourself and admit it you're a fan, let me know if you want to do some promo work for me. I put bitch ass niggas like you to work for me on the streets, make sure you getting my guap on time.

You never stepped into an alleyway in your life. Cholo my ass, I'm from Shoalin you bird ass nigga. I can tell you're definitely food

Dec 07, 2013 @ 02:44
What up guys We just started a clothing line based out of chicago called Materialistic Endeavours. 
Motto: Hustle, Reap, Repeat, I would like to get some feedback on what you guys think of the designs what what not.

ig: Material_end Tumblr: materialend.tumblr.com materialend.bigcartel.com

Dec 07, 2013 @ 03:15

Hey guys! I finally got my mind straight, I'm gonna stick with excelsior.

+TUMBLR (UPDATED)

*New designs and SS14 preview coming soon!

http://excelsiorrrrr.tumblr.com/ • @excelsiorrrrr

Dec 07, 2013 @ 04:20
What up guys We just started a clothing line based out of chicago called Materialistic Endeavours. 
Motto: Hustle, Reap, Repeat, I would like to get some feedback on what you guys think of the designs what what not.

Really the only thing i like is the chicago native but you should work on it a little more i feel like its missing something.  but the rest is kinda ignorant
Dec 07, 2013 @ 04:21

Cheers.
The jeans are tougher and 'fold' better if you know what I mean. You can compare denim weight with folding cardboard vs. tissue paper

The

facebook page looks really good. I would build out the website ASAP in

order to display all off your great images because what you have running

now doesn't do your brand justice and that's where all your potential

supports are going first.
Thanks for the feedback man. Each photo on the site opens a photo gallery for each of the jeans.

We just got on the HB homepage! http://hypebeast.com/2013/12/second-narrow-launches-with-japanese-made-water-resistant-denim
Dec 07, 2013 @ 05:04
Originally posted by Inactive User

Really the only thing i like is the chicago native but you should work on it a little more i feel like its missing something.  but the rest is kinda ignorant
Thank you for the advice man.

ig: Material_end Tumblr: materialend.tumblr.com materialend.bigcartel.com

Dec 07, 2013 @ 05:44
flames homie

#Freethad

Dec 07, 2013 @ 06:12
Check out our new logo.

(Invalid img)

Tell me your views
i would get rid of everything on the left and just keep the typeface with the shopping bag.
Dec 07, 2013 @ 07:14
i did this design for a hoodie it's my first try at this. The design is really simple, tell me if you would wear this shit
Dec 07, 2013 @ 07:39

some of your shit is pretty cool man better than all this other shit on here. you can design good stuff

i messed this post up idk
Dec 07, 2013 @ 10:11
   Okay real talk, first of all im not going to state the obvious fact in which it being the one goal everyone on here also  want to achieve (having their own brand and making it the brand of today or the future). but rather i want to explain my reason for Following this dream of having my own clothing brand. I am a young kid, age 19 from LA and growing up i always had this creative mind and i still do of course and as a kid growing up many adults would ask "what do you want to be growing up?' i never had an answer for that. Up until high school where i started getting intune with the street culture that was buzzing around at the time. Soon I was in love with art, any kind of it, but if i had to choose what kind specifically i would say street art/graff. The obvious of course ha, but honestly thats when my DREAM started to take shape. Rather than being just a buyer of clothing from brands solely because i 'like' it or its the style thats in; i became more interested in the designs and more indepth of clothing brands in general. I started watching videos to learn more, from brand come ups like Jonas Bevacqua LRG story or OBEY even though i feel its overrated now but still have respect or like how 2PAC is a legend to HipHop as STUSSY is to Clothing Brands. i would also watch skate videos, though i dont skate but i loved watching them and how they connect to clothing bands, better yet to the whole street culture. and i figured it out: My DREAM became to have my own Clothing Brand. I became more certain when i would witness my dad have a hard time supporting a family with a minimum wage job and so this clothing brand now became not just for me but also a support for my family. at first I had a hard time finding a name for the brand until the answer was there infront of me "GOON". its a term that is used around my cousins and I, and just how we will fool around and call ourselves as a clique goons, i also used it around friends. so it stuck ha. and I see it as a symbol of family within the street culture because say you wear GOON then you are a GOON get it? i can go deeper in to its meaning buts its long ha so thats for next time but yeah. So right now I'm a student in CSUSB 2nd year, learning even more about graphic design and for a long time of just talking about my DREAM i can finally say i will be taking action and be on my grind for it. This will be the come up of GOON BRAND and ill keep updating so i can get feedback. sorry its a long story but thank you to those who read this and i hope your brands get the exposure as well. Believe & Prosper. -Goon

~ product of my environment ~

Dec 07, 2013 @ 10:37

Honestly, your camo comes off as a real Bape knockff, M.O.E. has been used for ages, I kinda understand what your brand is standing for but what exactly does it bring new and unique to the table and why should I wear it? ( I love the Chicago Native idea I say expand on that and dive into the history of chi-Town and what makes your a native)
Dec 07, 2013 @ 16:11

Cheers.
The jeans are tougher and 'fold' better if you know what I mean. You can compare denim weight with folding cardboard vs. tissue paper

Thanks for the feedback man. Each photo on the site opens a photo gallery for each of the jeans.

We just got on the HB homepage! http://hypebeast.com/2013/12/second-narrow-launches-with-japanese-made-water-resistant-denim
Congrats on the exposure, 2688 views and counting! How did the HB coverage happen? Did you reach out to them directly?
Dec 07, 2013 @ 20:07
Hey can someone tell me your thoughts on my design? its my first one

heres the shirt i made up with it. thoughts?

Dec 07, 2013 @ 20:21
It's interesting, Im not sure I understand it though

#Freethad

Dec 07, 2013 @ 21:42
It's interesting, Im not sure I understand it though
what do you like about it? and what do you not like about it? i need some constructive criticism
Dec 07, 2013 @ 21:52

i like the character and i would rock that but i feel the face of his needs improvemnt. the face is to wierd for me but good so character tho

~ product of my environment ~

Dec 07, 2013 @ 21:59

i like the character and i would rock that but i feel the face of his needs improvemnt. the face is to wierd for me but good so character tho
Preesh homie i actually felt the same way when i looked at it but i just dont really know what to do to the face i dont wanna put too much detail in the face ya know?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.