November 27, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

What's up Hypebeast. Check us out www.buryrivals.com - we started out on the streets of Shaolin, NY and made our way to Florida. Still in the streets, and stay in the streets. Our thoughts and designs are meant for you to dig deep and keep that competitive flame going. Our motto is Good competition leads to survival, great competition leads to success. Our work ethic eliminates fear. Feel free to get at us, we're here to help as well compete. info@buryrivals.com

great job copying supreme on that joan of arc. fags
I have never seen Supreme's Joan of Arc. And don't you think it's kind of harsh calling someone a "fag"? Come on now fam, let's keep this mature
this is hype beast. im pretty sure 90% of this population has seen the joan of arc tee. gay boy

last in line for the gangbang.

November 27, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

@ndrew - I'll wait................let me know how you want to do this battle homie
lmao battling doesn't exist in the design world. stop being so blind. art to you can be art to someone else, most likely not everyone "homie". once again hypebeast.

November 27, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
brevin0807

Khartooni, I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to come into this thread and clown people for posting their brand or hard work.

Why try to discredit someone else's hustle though?? You might be suprised by the quality of our brand and the hard work we put into each package we send out to a customer.

Some people may not be talented with designing, but that's no reason to come to this thread and call people's work garbage. If you don't like it, keep it moving. All you're doing is manipulating someone else to not like the brand. That's false flagging someone's work
owning a clothing brand shouldn't be a hustle. my intent isn't to discourage people either its up to them if they like it or not. how old are you 7?

Nah, I'm actually twice your age. And you DEFINITELY don't move anything over here. I'm far from a fag boy and you definitely aint a creative art director.

I have never seen Supreme's Joan of Arc tee. Only Supreme work I've seen is the logo. I don't give a fuck about Supreme or any other clothing line for that matter. Fuck boy

This dude calling me a "fag" "gay boy" but calling me a 7 year old?? Come on son you dont know me from a can of paint. You must have a love relationship with Supreme

Bury All Rival Styles Clothing - www.buryrivals.com - ig: buryrivals - twitter: buryrivals

November 27, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
brevin0807

Khartooni, I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to come into this thread and clown people for posting their brand or hard work.

Why try to discredit someone else's hustle though?? You might be suprised by the quality of our brand and the hard work we put into each package we send out to a customer.

Some people may not be talented with designing, but that's no reason to come to this thread and call people's work garbage. If you don't like it, keep it moving. All you're doing is manipulating someone else to not like the brand. That's false flagging someone's work
owning a clothing brand shouldn't be a hustle. my intent isn't to discourage people either its up to them if they like it or not. how old are you 7?

Nah, I'm actually twice your age. And you DEFINITELY don't move anything over here. I'm far from a fag boy and you definitely aint a creative art director.

I have never seen Supreme's Joan of Arc tee. Only Supreme work I've seen is the logo. I don't give a fuck about Supreme or any other clothing line for that matter. Fuck boy

This dude calling me a "fag" "gay boy" but calling me a 7 year old?? Come on son you dont know me from a can of paint. You must have a love relationship with Supreme

Bury All Rival Styles Clothing - www.buryrivals.com - ig: buryrivals - twitter: buryrivals

November 27, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
Broken Bank Clo

It's been a while since I have printed a shirt. Took some time to rethink and do some stronger designs.
I did this just a introduction and crowd pleaser. It's alright to bend with some of these trends, just don't let them make AND break you...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

November 27, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
CreedCo. Apparel

www.creedco.bigcartel.com

CreedCo.

November 27, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
CreedCo. Apparel

Im seeking help in pointing me in the right direction to producing beanies and hats. I just want to know what options lie ahead. Everyone is so sheisty with there knowledge its crazy. If you can help me that's great,ill really appreciate it.

CreedCo.

November 27, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

before you argue back know what you are saying and ranting about old man. then come talk to me. in other words when your butt stops hurting.

November 27, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
cityofsavages

www.creedco.bigcartel.com
Jacket looks dope.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

November 27, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
cityofsavages

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com
great model choice. lol Might be able to move the hats since logo flips of luxury shit is such a thing now.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

November 27, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
youngcliff

I recently made some tie dye shirts for friends as my brand's first official piece. Its not really a look book but heres a few shots I took of the them.

November 28, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
traceurlmtls

So i'm in the process of establishing my own brand. I'm torn between two entirely different concepts that I've came up with.

Which do you guys find more appealing?
i actually like the infin8y one. you should probably just work a little on the infinite sign. make it more yours you know?

So i'm in the process of establishing my own brand. I'm torn between two entirely different concepts that I've came up with.

i actually like the infin8y one. you should probably just work a little on the infinite sign. make it more yours you know?
Thanks. Appreciate the critique.
November 28, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
kidkorea

PREVIEW: The full leather version of our daypack are releasing in less than a week!

"Like" our Facebook page for updates!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

November 28, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
lstplcwnr

So dope. Drop the kanji though lol.

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

November 28, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
nasmatic

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com
info?
November 28, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

no problem man and good luck. just push and you can make it. dont take offense to critique like most on this thread keep your head up. hope to see your stuff hit me up when you drop.

November 28, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
gsd420

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com
info?
Miami Based brand Goodbye Sober Day been doing this for two years now, this is my Pussy Money Weed collection inspired the three main things that I love in life right now. #fuckindelicious

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

November 28, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
gsd420

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com
great model choice. lol Might be able to move the hats since logo flips of luxury shit is such a thing now.
Thanks bruh

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

November 28, 2013 @ 08:57 AM
tttuesdayyy

I'm being really nice. Offer begins now.

noisev.us
November 28, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
FRWRD

LITW's FW13 lookbook is live at www.lostintheworld.org. Take a look and let me know what you think.

All items will be for sale starting November 29th at 8.30 PM GMT+1.

www.lostintheworld.org
November 28, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
≈ nash ≈

as most, we are having a black friday/cyber monday sale.
begins tonight at midnight est.

entire webstore is heavily marked down.  all orders come with a free gift.
webstore will go live at midnight.

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

November 28, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
traceurlmtls

no problem man and good luck. just push and you can make it. dont take offense to critique like most on this thread keep your head up. hope to see your stuff hit me up when you drop.

Improvement?
November 28, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
paperboyjim

some shit i was working on a while back, busy with other stuff n kinda gave up
November 28, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
reggendary

noisev.us
so if i cop something now do i get it?

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

November 28, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
tttuesdayyy

noisev.us

yeah but your purchase has to be over $30
November 28, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
November 28, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
reggendary

noisev.us

yeah but your purchase has to be over $30
copped, thanks for the deal homie, you consistently put out good shit

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

November 28, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
Malachi Shockley

www.knownothing.us

November 28, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
TrainwreckersClub

November 29, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
sjohnnnn