Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 22, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
kumasiii

I'm going to have this shirt made soon and I'm looking for feedback on what branding I should but on the sleeve. I'm trying to decide between my japanese or english branding as seen on the shirt below. 

Thanks in advance. 
why dont u try each one and decide which u like better instead of letting the 2 people that might reply to your post decide for you?
October 22, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
Majors Collective

Here are a couple photos from the Majors Collective (www.majorscollective.com) Fall Lookbook. Please give feedback and critique.

October 22, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
royalhierarchy19

does anyone know where i can get stripes heat pressed or screen printed around a sleeve
October 22, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
walterdaughtrey

Whats good, just want some feedback on this line I recently started, DUMBSMART NEW YORK:

About Us:
DumbSmart New York is an up and coming collection of aimless ideas inspired by the random everyday thoughts of Walter Daughtrey III. With the help of cloths and fabrics, DumbSmart is able to deliver these concepts to you on a canvas for the world to see. We are not just a brand, we are a cohesive unit of inspired, driven people who wish to be successful and stylish in our venture through life. We don't discriminate, we don't hate, our art is guided by our devotion to style and our infatuation with making you a more appealing sight in the public eye. 

Facebook: https//www.facebook.com/pages/DumbSmart-Clothing-Company/253806838007669
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dumbsmartNY

October 22, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
CHAO

My first mock up of "APEX" T-shirt.
Let me know what y'all think
Thanks ~
APEX is a lot better for a name! Make sure it doesn't already exist somewhere.
As for the shirt design, it remind me too much of pyrex, try to come up with your own aesthetic!

Keep it up bro!

designer at http://sans-coeur.com/ - http://sanscoeurmtl.tumblr.com

October 22, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
Ambessa

does anyone know where i can get stripes heat pressed or screen printed around a sleeve
check your messages bro

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

October 22, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
alexgonewild

Here's some of our Fall release of our "brand" (which is just more of a homie-thing) including some shirts, camp caps, and a embroidered windbreaker. We're a group of friends out of Minnesota who love skateboarding and snowboarding and everything that comes along with it. We try to keep our all our designs minimal, clean, and produced locally and in very low quantities. 
http://mustbeminnesota.storenvy.com/ 
Thanks to anyone who's hyped on what we do. 

#mbMN

October 22, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
alexgonewild

Here's some of our Fall release of our "brand" (which is just more of a homie-thing) including some shirts, camp caps, and a embroidered windbreaker. We're a group of friends out of Minnesota who love skateboarding and snowboarding and everything that comes along with it. We try to keep our all our designs minimal, clean, and produced locally and in very low quantities. 

Love the 5-panel's tbh. I'm thinking about copping the two tone beige and black bill one!
Our personal favorite for sure.
The fabric we used has a really soft texture to it, coupled with the black butter-suede bill... Glad you like it. 

#mbMN

October 22, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
Metsys

Also, just want to say not enough people here voice their opinion/ constructive criticism towards posters. Rather people just thumb down it. I think we need some more vocalization on opinions on people's work
I can tell your really into this , but take some time off and really work on your shit , shit that YOU like , Apex is a good name now run with that  and decide whether you'll be gettin your shirts or whatever from a manufacturer or sewing them yourself, you've got a lot to think about , dont ask for feedback on every decision you make , don't let other people decide what your brand will be , im excited to see what your gonna put out

systemnj.com | "Be a part of it"

October 23, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
Metsys

Also, just want to say not enough people here voice their opinion/ constructive criticism towards posters. Rather people just thumb down it. I think we need some more vocalization on opinions on people's work
I can tell your really into this , but take some time off and really work on your shit , shit that YOU like , Apex is a good name now run with that  and decide whether you'll be gettin your shirts or whatever from a manufacturer or sewing them yourself, you've got a lot to think about , dont ask for feedback on every decision you make , don't let other people decide what your brand will be , im excited to see what your gonna put out
Also very true. Thanks man, I'll try to come back here with work after more major steps are made. 

Question: I read somewhere in this thread that Customink.com is the suggested manufacturer to get shirts/ prints done from. Is this true, or do you have any better (hopefully even cheaper) suggestions
Yeah customink is pretty solid , but i cut/sew all my products so i think someone else will be able to give you a better opinion on CustomInk

systemnj.com | "Be a part of it"

October 23, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
street lights

that snow cap is soo sick bro, i dont think i have seen a brand do something like that.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 23, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
sublime

hats at the top of this page are dope
October 23, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
RectBySovl

If you guys remember me ive posted frequently about Strictly Street and how it all started on Instagram:

Strictly Street was created to build and support a young talented community. Whether you're a photographer, graphic designer, video producer or own a clothing brand.

I have reset everything from the Instagram to the Tumblr:
http://instagram.com/strictlystreet

http://thessmag.tumblr.com/

The site is up now: http://thessmag.com/

i am currently trying to get good amount of content on it before i put up anything, so you if you know any rappers, great designers/artists photographers or your brand to get featured email us at:

strictlystreetmag@gmail.com (if youve emailed us before please re-email us)

AD SPACE
So i got one ad space left if anyone is interested i can work with any budget, i really am just trying to get ti filled so i dont have an empty one on there, so email me regarding our ad space. Its really cheap.

Thanks for you time

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

October 23, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
Charles Tolle

Hey guys,

Generally, I design mixtape cover art for upcoming hip-hop artists, but I want to gain experience in other things than just that. I have been teaching myself how to draw and use Adobe Illustrator and would like to attempt a design for a clothing brand. Whether it be a logo, hat/t-shirt design, it's up to you. I just need some opportunities to start designing for other people/brands than just myself. 

Feel free to email me at - charlestolledesigns@gmail.com - if you would be interested in letting me create something for you.

Thanks,
Charles
October 23, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
lorinrobb24

I  am going to work my ass off for the spring 2014 collection 

Lorin for No Brand Logo

October 23, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
OUTSIDERMIA

F/W 2013 Pt. 1 Lookbook will be up next week. 

F/W 2013 Pt. 2 Previews

Instagram: outsidermia 

american-outsider.com // Members Only.

October 23, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
Elijah Brown

So I've taken in all the positive and negative feedback, and i have come back, nearly completely redesigned. 

The new GRAND: i wanted to create a brand the had familiar aspects, yet is unique. another important aspect to me was quality and class. NOT "SWAG" but real quality shirts. while these are only a few of my designs, i have many more unique designs. My website is going to drop in a few weeks,open for pre-orders.  so keep a lookout for GRAND. 
October 23, 2013 @ 09:32 AM
blueberryjames

So I've taken in all the positive and negative feedback, and i have come back, nearly completely redesigned. 

The new GRAND: i wanted to create a brand the had familiar aspects, yet is unique. another important aspect to me was quality and class. NOT "SWAG" but real quality shirts. while these are only a few of my designs, i have many more unique designs. My website is going to drop in a few weeks,open for pre-orders.  so keep a lookout for GRAND. 
There is literally nothing that would make me want to wear this shit, shapes filled with flowers, how creative

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

October 23, 2013 @ 09:56 AM
Elijah Brown

There is literally nothing that would make me want to wear this shit, shapes filled with flowers, how creative
Well, any design is a shape. And its fine, you dont have to buy it. Have a lot of support, and way more designs. 
October 23, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
dontebaillie

Good to hear I would like to see more designs and wish to work with you if possible need partnerships and if not I hope to  do some collaborations with you in the future I will remember that brand name best of luck
October 23, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
dontebaillie

Good to hear I would like to see more designs and wish to work with you if possible need partnerships and if not I hope to  do some collaborations with you in the future I will remember that brand name best of luck
October 23, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Elijah Brown

Send me a message, man. and thanks for the support. im not really expecting anything positive from this website. its mostly negativity anyways; if they dont think its the perfect shirt, they hate it. theres not helpful feedback.
October 23, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
street lights

@Elijah brown

All those tees look like a variation of one design. To many shirts for a first release. Do that design if you want, (its not bad, it just seems like it isnt for this demo) but don't make 13 different tees, it will cost to much, it will make things more confusing when shipping and spend a little more time on the drawing board aka spend more time designing.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 23, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
KENNY_POWERS

There is nothing "unique" about this. I would stay far away from that word regardless of what you come out with. 
October 23, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
Elijah Brown

@Elijah brown

All those tees look like a variation of one design. To many shirts for a first release. Do that design if you want, (its not bad, it just seems like it isnt for this demo) but don't make 13 different tees, it will cost to much, it will make things more confusing when shipping and spend a little more time on the drawing board aka spend more time designing.
Yea, i was thinking about that. more than likely narrowing it down. probably take a few of them for later. I guess the uniqueness isnt in these, but dozens of people have already ordered some of the,. i'll probably stick to those instead. 
October 23, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
european hater

i like that Logo... its really simple which is the only shit that i rock anymore so i would rock a tee with that logo
clean and simple, vintage appeal I hope it will do good
October 23, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
european hater

Both IISE and Divided Minds have made it to the top 10 in Jeff Staple's Skillshare competition out of 700 brands!

We'll be reppin HB to the fullest. Just wanted to thank all you guys for the support and for sharing all this valuable knowledge with us. If there are any other brands from the top 10 that are also active on HB please pm me!

first design was cool, I personally like jap lettering but its outdated, try to use another language or something different and weird. because when you do something that you have no clue wether theyll like,they most prob will

Cheers Fgonz

https://www.facebook.com/pages/IISE/256424474410279?ref=hl

Instagram: @iiseseoul
Yo congrats man, I seriously want you guys to win out of the 10. Seems like there's only a few brands that have product and are established. Do you know which show you're going to? 
October 23, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
≈ nash ≈

i only have 2 mediums and 1 xl left in the hoodies.

go cop one before they're gone.

www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

October 23, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
Tops

Feedback?
October 24, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
EnigmaApparel

i only have 2 mediums and 1 xl left in the hoodies.

go cop one before they're gone.

www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

are you going to be doing the Shoutout To My Connect design on a black hoody, i will buy that if you do

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Please login first to reply.