Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 23, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
street lights

@Elijah brown

All those tees look like a variation of one design. To many shirts for a first release. Do that design if you want, (its not bad, it just seems like it isnt for this demo) but don't make 13 different tees, it will cost to much, it will make things more confusing when shipping and spend a little more time on the drawing board aka spend more time designing.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 23, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
KENNY_POWERS

So I've taken in all the positive and negative feedback, and i have come back, nearly completely redesigned. 

The new GRAND: i wanted to create a brand the had familiar aspects, yet is unique. another important aspect to me was quality and class. NOT "SWAG" but real quality shirts. while these are only a few of my designs, i have many more unique designs. My website is going to drop in a few weeks,open for pre-orders.  so keep a lookout for GRAND. 
There is nothing "unique" about this. I would stay far away from that word regardless of what you come out with. 
October 23, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
Elijah Brown

@Elijah brown

All those tees look like a variation of one design. To many shirts for a first release. Do that design if you want, (its not bad, it just seems like it isnt for this demo) but don't make 13 different tees, it will cost to much, it will make things more confusing when shipping and spend a little more time on the drawing board aka spend more time designing.
Yea, i was thinking about that. more than likely narrowing it down. probably take a few of them for later. I guess the uniqueness isnt in these, but dozens of people have already ordered some of the,. i'll probably stick to those instead. 
October 23, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
european hater

i like that Logo... its really simple which is the only shit that i rock anymore so i would rock a tee with that logo
clean and simple, vintage appeal I hope it will do good
October 23, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
european hater

Both IISE and Divided Minds have made it to the top 10 in Jeff Staple's Skillshare competition out of 700 brands!

We'll be reppin HB to the fullest. Just wanted to thank all you guys for the support and for sharing all this valuable knowledge with us. If there are any other brands from the top 10 that are also active on HB please pm me!

first design was cool, I personally like jap lettering but its outdated, try to use another language or something different and weird. because when you do something that you have no clue wether theyll like,they most prob will

Cheers Fgonz

https://www.facebook.com/pages/IISE/256424474410279?ref=hl

Instagram: @iiseseoul
Yo congrats man, I seriously want you guys to win out of the 10. Seems like there's only a few brands that have product and are established. Do you know which show you're going to? 
October 23, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
≈ nash ≈

i only have 2 mediums and 1 xl left in the hoodies.

go cop one before they're gone.

www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

October 23, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
Tops

Feedback?
October 24, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
reggendary

i only have 2 mediums and 1 xl left in the hoodies.

go cop one before they're gone.

www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

are you going to be doing the Shoutout To My Connect design on a black hoody, i will buy that if you do

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

October 24, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
Nelson Bladimir

Demise "No Allegiance" hoodie. New brand, only 2 drops so far. Some feedback would be appreciated.
www.DemiseCo.com
October 24, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
Charles Tolle

Demise "No Allegiance" hoodie. New brand, only 2 drops so far. Some feedback would be appreciated.
www.DemiseCo.com

Personally, I dig it a lot. Not so much my style, but I could see a lot of people wearing something like that. Now, if that bandana-looking piece is a part of the hoodie, then you have earned a gold star from me! I have yet to see anything like that.

All around, good work man.
October 24, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
cityofsavages

www.DemiseCo.com

Personally, I dig it a lot. Not so much my style, but I could see a lot of people wearing something like that. Now, if that bandana-looking piece is a part of the hoodie, then you have earned a gold star from me! I have yet to see anything like that.

yeah if that's part of the hoodie that'll be pretty cool.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 24, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
commonlyused

BLVCK DXNIM POCKET TEE. Features a denim

pocket with a canvas tag & a small logo print on the back. Comes in

most sizes. Order yours now at www.commonlyused.storenvy.com

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

October 24, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
FiggRow

If i had enough thumbs id give u all thumbs down

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

October 24, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
Nelson Bladimir

www.DemiseCo.com

Thanks dudes! A built-in bandana/scarf would be dope. I'll def keep that in mind for something in the future. The Mishka scarf we used was just something we had at hand when we were shooting around.
October 24, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
bakooom

Good to hear I would like to see more designs and wish to work with you if possible need partnerships and if not I hope to  do some collaborations with you in the future I will remember that brand name best of luck
Send me a message, man. and thanks for the support. im not really expecting anything positive from this website. its mostly negativity anyways; if they dont think its the perfect shirt, they hate it. theres not helpful feedback.
lol you made an account to talk to yourself hahah

http://bakumusa.bigcartel.com/

October 24, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
Elijah Brown

Good to hear I would like to see more designs and wish to work with you if possible need partnerships and if not I hope to  do some collaborations with you in the future I will remember that brand name best of luck
Send me a message, man. and thanks for the support. im not really expecting anything positive from this website. its mostly negativity anyways; if they dont think its the perfect shirt, they hate it. theres not helpful feedback.
lol you made an account to talk to yourself hahah

What the hell are you talking about?... dumbass.
October 24, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
LLCoolBlaze

Starting a Brand called Fictitious...

Just got a logo made. /Critique please.

How is this going?
October 24, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
LLCoolBlaze

www.DemiseCo.com

the hoodie part is dope 
October 24, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
LLCoolBlaze

Starting a new watch line named Just In Time its a play on my name Justin this is the logo I came up with  
October 24, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
Nelson Bladimir

www.DemiseCo.com

the hoodie part is dope 
Thanks dude!
October 24, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
Kevin 17th

New contributor to the boards, but a 2 year reader.

Been working on this idea for about a year now, about to launch a "coming soon" site as well as an online magazine early spring. First line would probably be released around Summer 2014.

Please be as critical and harsh as possible lol.

Here are some logo and badge ideas. 

We're based out of South Florida.

www.17thstdesign.com // Kevin Rogers // Founder/Creative Director

October 24, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
Artifact

What do you guys think about my 2013 Fall/Winter Collection ? @MotivStreetwear
October 24, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
twincolumn

www.DemiseCo.com

the hoodie part is dope 
Bandana looks Mishka. One-eyed skull w/ horn.

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

October 24, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
STARMAN

A couple really quick thoughts. I like the use of colors, the blues and green are a nice combination, but there are so many different fonts and logos going on, I would work on the cohesiveness of the collection and streamlining the designs and branding.

Also, your white logo on the 2 photographs and the cloud / grass image looks like watermarks to me, I would re-consider its placement.

Established, popular brands can release their name in different logo styles because they have a following that wants to wear their name but a new brand needs to establish themselves first before these types of designs will sell. And to establish themselves a brand needs to be doing something different or better than everyone else to stand out.

Just a couple thoughts as I'm working on my own launch. Good luck to everyone working on their brands.
October 24, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
Nelson Bladimir

Here is our line sheet from our first 2 releases. We are currently working on our Winter drop and new website. Any feedback would be appreciated. www.DemiseCo.com
October 25, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
OUTSIDERMIA

F/W 2013 Pt. 1 Lookbook will be up next week. American-Outsider.com

Instagram: outsidermia

smile

outsidermia.com // Members Only

October 25, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
shecalledmejay

Maybe I just like simple clean looks but I love the Motiv navy hoodie. It's the best looking on in this collection to me. 
October 25, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
dontdoit

Starting a new watch line named Just In Time its a play on my name Justin this is the logo I came up with  
I'm not saying this to talk shit. but this did remind me of a justin bieber promo. keep at it though fam
October 25, 2013 @ 10:00 AM
Tops

October 25, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
gsd420

Max B Inspired #FreeTheWave

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

Please login first to reply.