most sizes. Order yours now at www.commonlyused.storenvy.com

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.cmnlyud.com

Oct 24, 2013 @ 06:31
If i had enough thumbs id give u all thumbs down

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221837

Oct 24, 2013 @ 06:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
Demise "No Allegiance" hoodie. New brand, only 2 drops so far. Some feedback would be appreciated.
www.DemiseCo.com
(Invalid img)

Personally, I dig it a lot. Not so much my style, but I could see a lot of people wearing something like that. Now, if that bandana-looking piece is a part of the hoodie, then you have earned a gold star from me! I have yet to see anything like that.

All around, good work man.
yeah if that's part of the hoodie that'll be pretty cool.
Thanks dudes! A built-in bandana/scarf would be dope. I'll def keep that in mind for something in the future. The Mishka scarf we used was just something we had at hand when we were shooting around.
Oct 24, 2013 @ 15:32
Good to hear I would like to see more designs and wish to work with you if possible need partnerships and if not I hope to  do some collaborations with you in the future I will remember that brand name best of luck
Send me a message, man. and thanks for the support. im not really expecting anything positive from this website. its mostly negativity anyways; if they dont think its the perfect shirt, they hate it. theres not helpful feedback.
lol you made an account to talk to yourself hahah

http://bakumusa.bigcartel.com/

Oct 24, 2013 @ 17:38
Good to hear I would like to see more designs and wish to work with you if possible need partnerships and if not I hope to  do some collaborations with you in the future I will remember that brand name best of luck
Send me a message, man. and thanks for the support. im not really expecting anything positive from this website. its mostly negativity anyways; if they dont think its the perfect shirt, they hate it. theres not helpful feedback.
lol you made an account to talk to yourself hahah
What the hell are you talking about?... dumbass.
Oct 24, 2013 @ 19:05
Starting a Brand called Fictitious...

Just got a logo made. /Critique please.

How is this going?
Oct 24, 2013 @ 19:06
Demise "No Allegiance" hoodie. New brand, only 2 drops so far. Some feedback would be appreciated.
www.DemiseCo.com
(Invalid img)

Personally, I dig it a lot. Not so much my style, but I could see a lot of people wearing something like that. Now, if that bandana-looking piece is a part of the hoodie, then you have earned a gold star from me! I have yet to see anything like that.

All around, good work man.
the hoodie part is dope 
Oct 24, 2013 @ 19:07
Starting a new watch line named Just In Time its a play on my name Justin this is the logo I came up with  
Oct 24, 2013 @ 19:20
(Invalid img)
the hoodie part is dope 
Thanks dude!
Oct 24, 2013 @ 20:09
New contributor to the boards, but a 2 year reader.

Been working on this idea for about a year now, about to launch a "coming soon" site as well as an online magazine early spring. First line would probably be released around Summer 2014.

Please be as critical and harsh as possible lol.

Here are some logo and badge ideas. 

We're based out of South Florida.

www.17thstdesign.com // Kevin Rogers // Founder/Creative Director

Oct 24, 2013 @ 21:40
(Invalid img)
the hoodie part is dope 
Bandana looks Mishka. One-eyed skull w/ horn.

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

Oct 24, 2013 @ 22:22
What do you guys think about my 2013 Fall/Winter Collection ? @MotivStreetwear
A couple really quick thoughts. I like the use of colors, the blues and green are a nice combination, but there are so many different fonts and logos going on, I would work on the cohesiveness of the collection and streamlining the designs and branding.

Also, your white logo on the 2 photographs and the cloud / grass image looks like watermarks to me, I would re-consider its placement.

Established, popular brands can release their name in different logo styles because they have a following that wants to wear their name but a new brand needs to establish themselves first before these types of designs will sell. And to establish themselves a brand needs to be doing something different or better than everyone else to stand out.

Just a couple thoughts as I'm working on my own launch. Good luck to everyone working on their brands.
Oct 24, 2013 @ 22:39
Here is our line sheet from our first 2 releases. We are currently working on our Winter drop and new website. Any feedback would be appreciated. www.DemiseCo.com
Oct 25, 2013 @ 00:38
F/W 2013 Pt. 1 Lookbook will be up next week. American-Outsider.com

Instagram: outsidermia

blushing

outsidermia.com // Members Only

Oct 25, 2013 @ 02:55
Maybe I just like simple clean looks but I love the Motiv navy hoodie. It's the best looking on in this collection to me. 
Oct 25, 2013 @ 04:37
Starting a new watch line named Just In Time its a play on my name Justin this is the logo I came up with  
I'm not saying this to talk shit. but this did remind me of a justin bieber promo. keep at it though fam
Oct 25, 2013 @ 10:00
Oct 25, 2013 @ 15:57

Max B Inspired #FreeTheWave

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

Oct 25, 2013 @ 17:20
I'm planning a video to coincide with a lookbook and was wondering what are some recent apparel brand's videos that you guys like? I just came accross London Alexander's 2013 Fall/Winter Video Lookbook http://hypebeast.com/2013/7/london-alexander-2013-fall-winter-video-lookbook and I like the visuals. What videos do you guys like?
Oct 25, 2013 @ 17:31
Check out our lookbook video. www.DemiseCo.com
Oct 25, 2013 @ 18:21
Oh shit, a gun!

The aesthetic youre playing off of, trying to look edgy or whatever, feels so forced and tired.
Oct 25, 2013 @ 18:39
so is this guy about to go blast some people? 
Oct 25, 2013 @ 20:14
We just launched our Fall 13' collection. Head over to our website and check out our collection.

Here's our lookbook

Oct 26, 2013 @ 00:28
your logo doesn't match that video or song at all
Logo = soft, friendly goofy guy
vid/song = rebel against, dark, I'm about to avenge my father for what you did to him

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Oct 26, 2013 @ 06:20
BLVCK DXNIM POCKET TEE. Features a denim

pocket with a canvas tag & a small logo print on the back. Comes in

most sizes. Order yours now at www.commonlyused.storenvy.com

"BLVCK DXNIM"

God almighty. Just type Black Denim, that serves no point anymore.
Oct 26, 2013 @ 20:10
The most popular product of our latest collection.

http://secret-castle.com/product/yeti-head-jacket/

http://secret-castle.com/

Oct 26, 2013 @ 22:28

Max B Inspired #FreeTheWave
looks like some pink dolphin shit
Oct 26, 2013 @ 22:39
make it a little more cliche

http://www.distantlight.co

Oct 26, 2013 @ 22:44

SWGNT. Check the site, lots of new brands coming to online shop. Stay tuned. Style We Got Never Trip 
Oct 27, 2013 @ 00:53
A couple really quick thoughts. I like the use of colors, the blues and green are a nice combination, but there are so many different fonts and logos going on, I would work on the cohesiveness of the collection and streamlining the designs and branding.

Also, your white logo on the 2 photographs and the cloud / grass image looks like watermarks to me, I would re-consider its placement.

Established, popular brands can release their name in different logo styles because they have a following that wants to wear their name but a new brand needs to establish themselves first before these types of designs will sell. And to establish themselves a brand needs to be doing something different or better than everyone else to stand out.

Just a couple thoughts as I'm working on my own launch. Good luck to everyone working on their brands.
Thanks for the advice,but yeah I think I do need to use the same logo type.But do you think I have the potential to be successful ?And does my brand look original to you ?
No. Those are the questions you should be asking yourself

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.