Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 10, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
HWYS - Joey

I'm liking this one a bit more than the original one.
Decided to go with Ini Kamoze's quote(original) as opposed to Damian or Juelz.
Black tee, gray character background and white or red font. What ya'll think?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

October 10, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
HWYS - Joey

I used the font for the musical Wicked and added the borders to give it more seclusion, what ya'll think? I cleaned the transition a bit but still shows the rough edges which I actually like. This is pretty much done and ready for the printer.

EDIT - - looking at it now, I'm not feeling the borders. I might just delete them and keep it simpler. Fuck me lol. I hate it when shit don't work in the real world as it does in my head.
why not put it on the back? and print it on a l/s tee?
In all honesty, it will all come down to final pricing for the pieces. I can't justify spending too much per piece and not being able to move 'em. I'm doing this solo and I had already spent quite a bit on my last go at it, so this time I'm playing it safe and worrying about every aspect a bit more. 

I do want to do a l/s for sure, but not sure what color combo yet. Probably black with gray ink, but not sure. I was also thinking of putting the saying on the sleeve, that may look sweet.

Thanks for the help bruh!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

October 10, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
HWYS - Joey

Instragram: OutsiderMia

I like the idea but not the execution. The "out' is thinner than the "sider", so it feels as if it should be two separate words(it may be the flash tho). Also the spacing under "outsider" is smaller than the one between "only" and "will", so that also looks off.  Good luck bruh!

October 11, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
Vodica

Where do you guys go to make these shirts for your company, like which online site or something? Thanks in advance. 
October 11, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
gsd420

Hi-Res photoshoot pics coming soon. #FreeTheWave

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

October 11, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
randomtw

I used the font for the musical Wicked and added the borders to give it more seclusion, what ya'll think? I cleaned the transition a bit but still shows the rough edges which I actually like. This is pretty much done and ready for the printer.

EDIT - - looking at it now, I'm not feeling the borders. I might just delete them and keep it simpler. Fuck me lol. I hate it when shit don't work in the real world as it does in my head.
why not put it on the back? and print it on a l/s tee?
In all honesty, it will all come down to final pricing for the pieces. I can't justify spending too much per piece and not being able to move 'em. I'm doing this solo and I had already spent quite a bit on my last go at it, so this time I'm playing it safe and worrying about every aspect a bit more. 

I do want to do a l/s for sure, but not sure what color combo yet. Probably black with gray ink, but not sure. I was also thinking of putting the saying on the sleeve, that may look sweet.

Thanks for the help bruh!
Drop the original tee as is, take the profits and release a small batch of navy l/s with the words on the back
October 11, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
hkeys

Where do you guys go to make these shirts for your company, like which online site or something? Thanks in advance. 
There isn't a one stop shop website where everyone makes clothing. People use different screen printer locations (local/out of state) and buy blanks from different companies.

http://thedividedminds.com/

October 11, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
james.scott

Chuvs; a street brand which has tastes of high-end and premium qualities. Created by de gang who are just Chillin' Here Until Vacation Starts

Sale online now. 

www.chuvs.bigcartel.com
October 11, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
OUTSIDERMIA

customink.com they have the best prices, the best quality shirts, and their turnaround time is amazing. tell them eric sent you, i get all my shit printed there. they can even do cut and sew and make hats. that's where all the big brands get their stuff made. 

outsidermia.com // Members Only

October 11, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
Larry S.

Google is your friend.... use it well..and often... -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

October 11, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
graveyardgoods

Was thinking about making shit like this. kinds edgy but i like the back quote it fits.
October 11, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
KENNY_POWERS

How many of you who created your own clothing line trademarked any of your names or logos? Little bit of a fee to get a trademark attorney so I'm not sure.
October 11, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
street lights

Was thinking about making shit like this. kinds edgy but i like the back quote it fits.
cant see the pic bro, use tiny pic

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 11, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
shecalledmejay

Thoughts?
The

The font and concept are hot I really like it, but for some reason I don't like the saying "Era of Terror" maybe because it rhythms and I say it funny.  Is this the only saying you are going to be working with or do you have more?
October 11, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
jamsukkah

Jam Sukkah Clothing

October 11, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
notoriginal

Instragram: OutsiderMia

The quote sounds corny.. and the bunny logo..
October 12, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
lstplcwnr

havent posted in a long ass time but ive been working on these for awhile now... looking for some feedback thanks in advance 
Back print of the 2nd tee is dope, but id stay away from using photos like in the first tee. 
Yo... This just happened lol.

http://instagram.com/p/fWI7afhT8F/

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

October 12, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
messer

havent posted in a long ass time but ive been working on these for awhile now... looking for some feedback thanks in advance 
Back print of the 2nd tee is dope, but id stay away from using photos like in the first tee. 

thanks for posting this im honestly really fucking pissed. Im still making this shit. 
October 12, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
roythedon

really sit back and look at that shirt yo..... and ask yourself.. "does this shirt make sense"....
October 12, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
messer

real talk s/o 10 deep smh
October 12, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
Vodica

customink.com they have the best prices, the best quality shirts, and their turnaround time is amazing. tell them eric sent you, i get all my shit printed there. they can even do cut and sew and make hats. that's where all the big brands get their stuff made. 
Appreciate this, thank you. I was using them before I asked and was wondering if there was anything better. Thanks again.
October 12, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
notoriginal

thanks for posting this im honestly really fucking pissed. Im still making this shit. 
You designed that yourself?
October 12, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
RegencyBlako

It's Japanese artwork from way back but he had the idea first and 10 deep were browsing hypebeast and saw it and are now using it on one of their shirts
October 12, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
notoriginal

It's Japanese artwork from way back but he had the idea first and 10 deep were browsing hypebeast and saw it and are now using it on one of their shirts
Lmao sucks.... Design your own shit that way it won't happen again or be more swift..
October 12, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
FiggRow

Thats not cool man, if they really are stealing it

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

October 12, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
1nonlydrew12

Hi HB,

First post - hope to have more. I've been toying with a brand called "Magnitude" for a while now. I've attached some designs below, I'm open to any critique good or bad, let me know what you think.

www.magnitudeclothing.com
Dope line! give me a Comune vibe. 
October 12, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
shecalledmejay

Whats good Hb, 

So I'm back from the drawing board and got rid of the whole wings and heaven on earth theme. I stepped up my marketing and switch it to a conspiracy theme and the "Beautiful People's Club" being more of a secret organization. I'm thinking about calling the Brand "CLUE."(working name) the logo is "CLEVER" mirrored so you can read it in the mirror.

October 12, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
FiggRow

A closer look at our new collection : http://secret-castle.com/ 

most amount of fucken thumbs up ive seen on this thread lol propps !

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215397#4366225

October 12, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
hicham

http://www.zoomaal.com/projects/sharqandgharb/623

We need your support guys! Place a pre-order now and make it happen! 

October 12, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
kumasiii

Off my IG: OutsiderMia

Yellow Champion Crewneck
uh... i'm just going to leave this here....

Please login first to reply.