Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 8, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
HWYS - Joey

My bad bro didn't mean to come off as a dick. I just hate plagiarism and shit and would never like to be called on it.

I apologize bro. Good luck with yours.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

October 8, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
HWYS - Joey

Don't mind me I'm just fucking bored.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

October 8, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
julioescala

design I've been working on for T.H.E F/W part 2. possibly adding something to the sleeves 
Really like this, I wouldn't add anything to the sleeves as I think that would make it too busy. If anything, I think a little design on the right breast would complete the design and look appropriate.
yea those were my same thoughts before since its extremely busy on the back i like the plainness in the front. Ive been having trouble with putting something on the sleeves anyway, most likely will experiment with something on the left breast but i feel as though this is solid enough to be the end product thanks for your input, appreciate it.

www.theheatedenvironment.com

October 8, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
cityofsavages

Whats Good everybody, I need Feedback

I finally got my foot in the door and found the connects I need to start my own clothing line. I always wanted to 
design my own shirts and beanie but I didn't want to half ass it.

It's Called "The Beautiful People's Club" I was inspired by Family Guy for the name but then started thinking 
about the true meaning.  "Beauty is more than just in the eye of the

beholder, so celebrate who you are." that's
my tag line. I chose a Angel wing's theme because if you are comfortable with who you are and don't care about being judged You are living in Heaven on earth . 
I want to have like the Pilot pins to add to a fit to.

Also each shirt or Beanie will have a hidden message but not so hidden that can
only really be read in a mirror, kinda like self motivation.

" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
stay away from designs/logos involving wings it's been overdone.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 8, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
cityofsavages

Working on this design but it's kicking my ass. I want to add "wicked beings do wicked things" to it, but I can't envision it. What do you guys think of the actual graphic tho?

can't say anything bad about this, good shit.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 8, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
jinxedsg

Hi everyone, I have recently manufactured a few caps for my online store and would like to gather feedback as to whether anyone would be interested in purchasing them at around $40-60 SGD, all caps are only produced in small quantity. 

You can follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @Jinxedsg for the official drop! Thanks guys!
October 8, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
MagnitudeClothing

Hi HB,

First post - hope to have more. I've been toying with a brand called "Magnitude" for a while now. I've attached some designs below, I'm open to any critique good or bad, let me know what you think.

www.magnitudeclothing.com
October 8, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
Ian x illany

Seeing some good stuff recently in this thread. I'm liking Excelsiors work for sure.
I ordered way way way too many of this last design and am trying to clean out my stock.  Everything on the site is now $7.  
If you want to test out Alstyle quality, if you need a gym shirt, if you need a shirt you can get messed up, please take these off my hands. I have to make room in my crib. 
Here is the shirt, and you can order on www.illany.bigcartel.com

Thanks.

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

October 8, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
HWYS - Joey

Working on this design but it's kicking my ass. I want to add "wicked beings do wicked things" to it, but I can't envision it. What do you guys think of the actual graphic tho?

Appreciate the honest feedback and thumbs up on this design guys. I'll definitely work it into the first order.

October 8, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
Rashard Baker

October 8, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
Rashard Baker

http://www.dopefox.com/

Check out this line Name #dopefox Here is one of the designs Fox Gnarly 

October 8, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
October 8, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
notoriginal

I finally got my foot in the door and found the connects I need to start my own clothing line. I always wanted to 

It's Called "The Beautiful People's Club" I was inspired by Family Guy for the name but then started thinking 

my tag line. I chose a Angel wing's theme because if you are comfortable with who you are and don't care about being judged You are living in Heaven on earth . 

" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
Just stay away from wings period! shits corny. Oh and rethink your logo
October 8, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
offthemapsf.com

Pre-Order yours at http://www.offthemapsf.bigcartel.com/
cool designs but a weird fabric to use considering we are going into fall/winter...
I understand man, its a Summer in Winter theme. Opposites attract and we've actually sold out on pre-orders already. Threw up a few more due to high demand.

offthemapsf.com

October 9, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
shecalledmejay

" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
Ight Cool, back to the drawing board understand, I'm also thinking about mirror lettered
designs to show hidden messages.
 do you have any tips on how to hide something in a design without being loud but a simple clean design
October 9, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
Sano 150

I got another one guys let me know what you think.

u selling the shirt or the hat???
yes actually you can purchase the shirt on my website www.yumesweetdream,com. The hat is still in the preview stages.Thank you for your interest.
October 9, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
early90s

Hey do any one know where can buy blank shirts, hoodys etc for a cheap price?

http://soundcloud.com/early90z

October 9, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
chads

Really feeling this man, reminds me of an Escher type design which is always good. I think you could just benefit from smoothing out the transitions between figures and possibly expanding the pattern.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 9, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
chads

design I've been working on for T.H.E F/W part 2. possibly adding something to the sleeves 
Really like this, I wouldn't add anything to the sleeves as I think that would make it too busy. If anything, I think a little design on the right breast would complete the design and look appropriate.
yea those were my same thoughts before since its extremely busy on the back i like the plainness in the front. Ive been having trouble with putting something on the sleeves anyway, most likely will experiment with something on the left breast but i feel as though this is solid enough to be the end product thanks for your input, appreciate it.
Yeah no doubt. I definitely think it looks really good right now even with the blank front however I just wanted to add that if you were to add upon the design, I think a chest design would look better than sleeve design. But anyway the back is super rad and depending on price, I might even cop this.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 9, 2013 @ 11:34 AM
HWYS - Joey

Really feeling this man, reminds me of an Escher type design which is always good. I think you could just benefit from smoothing out the transitions between figures and possibly expanding the pattern.
I can see the resemblance to an Escher design, although his patterns always come back full circle. I guess it's not a bad person to be compared to lol.

Thanks for the advice but I'm not sure what you mean by expanding the pattern, like adding more figures to it? If I was to do so, that would cause each individual design to become smaller, which will make it difficult to comprehend. In all honesty the repetitions were an afterthought, I was only going to use one figure first. I wasn't even sure I like this design and that's why it was kicking my ass. I'm glad I didn't delete the fucker lol.

October 9, 2013 @ 11:45 AM
HWYS - Joey

I used the font for the musical Wicked and added the borders to give it more seclusion, what ya'll think? I cleaned the transition a bit but still shows the rough edges which I actually like. This is pretty much done and ready for the printer.

EDIT - - looking at it now, I'm not feeling the borders. I might just delete them and keep it simpler. Fuck me lol. I hate it when shit don't work in the real world as it does in my head.

October 9, 2013 @ 01:32 PM
mrteebonilla

looking for some dope long sleeve shit since its gettin cold..if your brand has some PM me links

or send me an email mrteebonilla@gmail.com

paypal ready, just lookin for some new stuff

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 9, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
OUTSIDERMIA

Follow on instagram: outsidermia 

F/W 2013 Previews will be posted

outsidermia.com // Members Only

October 9, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
Castle Master

A closer look at our new collection : http://secret-castle.com/ 

http://secret-castle.com/

October 9, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
HolidayKirk

What's good?

Here's the deal, I was working on a brand with my younger bro and unfortunately that idea didn't turn out as we hoped. Now I'm running solo. Tyler Grosso had started TRAPJAW but moved onto SUPERRRADICAL (http://www.superrradical.us/), and after finding this out, him and I made the connect and we discussed a deal for his old brand. I now own it. He still has to transfer/cancel out the site, but other than that is a done deal.

I'm currently working on the site, designs, social media and all that shit and I hope to have a first drop soon but I'm not rushing anything - I made that mistake already and it didn't work out. Again, this is a one man operation, so although it may be slow, it will have all my fucking soul in it. I'm not in this shit for the money, just for an outlet for my ideas. 

I liked what Tyler had done up to that point, but I'm going to do my own thing and I hope you guys like it. I have some designs done and here's a few more I'm considering. LMK what yall think on these mock ups. Yeah, the images are kinda distorted but you guys get the idea.

Trap Jaw Repetitions

Driven  By Ego

We Are TRAPJAW / We Do US

Chiller? Seriously?
October 9, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
Teddy X

Hello good people. Do you know where I can find quality blank cotton basketball style tanks? I tried google but I'm finding nothing but BS.
October 9, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
Rashard Baker

This is a Clothing line based out of columbia sc named #DOPEFOX This one of our Designs 

October 9, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
Rashard Baker

This a Tee for Our Dopefox Xlife... Basic tee what yall think  

October 9, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
Rashard Baker

This is from our 420 line up #dopefox

October 9, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
Malachi Shockley

This is from our 420 line up #dopefox

Consider changing your name first off.
Dope is not timeless, dope is already a brand and so is fox, together they don't really make any sense.

www.knownothing.us

Please login first to reply.