Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:14
Jam Sukkah Clothing

Since my Halloween theme wasn't getting much love on here. Let me know what you think about the first peace to the winter collection. Feel free to leave comments about it. The name isn't apart of the design.

If I was 11y/o and my moms was to get me clothes, this is what she would buy...

Exactly what about it states that it's for an 11 yr old?
Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:15

CLOTHES MINDED // NOVEMBER

http://clothesmindedco.com/

Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:16
If I was 11y/o and my moms was to get me clothes, this is what she would buy...

the fact that it looks childish and retarded, if i saw a grown ass man wearing that i would assume he lives with his parents and watches and uncomfortable amount of cartoons, the aesthetic and art style is just not what appeals to this audience, i suggest you take your work somewhere else if you want a positive response

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:41

the fact that it looks childish and retarded, if i saw a grown ass man wearing that i would assume he lives with his parents and watches and uncomfortable amount of cartoons, the aesthetic and art style is just not what appeals to this audience, i suggest you take your work somewhere else if you want a positive response
Alright, good feedback man
Oct 13, 2013 @ 21:59
Alright, good feedback man
Honestly, don't put it just work on more designs and get opinions from peers. If it's what you want to put out you can do it because at the end of the day it's your line.
Oct 13, 2013 @ 22:58

www.knownothing.us

Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:20
"When I come back like Jordan wearing the 4-5, it aint to play games with you"

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:25
#FreeMaxB

www.GoodbyeSoberDay.com

Oct 13, 2013 @ 23:55

Check us out at Thepreciselife.com

ThePreciseLife.com

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:42
Posted a few weeks back with my logo

Ive recently got some samples back... i'd like some feedback on what you think.

**please excuse the very average image quality**

Here are some buckets also...

I have more samples on the way... If interested keep a look out! Drop will be late 2013 summer (Australia) / early 2014 summer
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:44
Originally posted by Inactive User

I have more samples on the way... If interested keep a look out! Drop will be late 2013 summer (Australia) / early 2014 summer
That watch tee is nice, but those buckets, someone on this thread made that exact bucket hat before. the flag one. 

www.hypland.com

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:46

That watch tee is nice, but those buckets, someone on this thread made that exact bucket hat before. the flag one. 
Ahh cheers...I'll have to go investigate...Thanks
Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:49

it wasn't EXACTLY the same but it was pretty fucking close, i like every piece though, nice work man, the fact that the watch tee is embroidered rather than printed is a really nice touch

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

Oct 14, 2013 @ 04:56
it wasn't EXACTLY the same but it was pretty fucking close, i like every piece though, nice work man, the fact that the watch tee is embroidered rather than printed is a really nice touch
Thanks. Yeah just had a look at it. Kinda similar. I have more embroidered pieces on the way.. ill get the other 5 samples up as soon as they arrive. Cheers for the feedback
Oct 14, 2013 @ 05:44
Thanks. Yeah just had a look at it. Kinda similar. I have more embroidered pieces on the way.. ill get the other 5 samples up as soon as they arrive. Cheers for the feedback
I like it nice and simple, I would move the design on the front up and over a little so that it's actually on the left chest of the shirt. It seems like it to far to side unless you have it like that by design.
Oct 14, 2013 @ 06:35
I like it nice and simple, I would move the design on the front up and over a little so that it's actually on the left chest of the shirt. It seems like it to far to side unless you have it like that by design.
Yeah dude 100%, Its exactly what i was thought when i received it.. its a sample so no biggy  
Oct 14, 2013 @ 13:58

hey everyone check out my new shirts that I am dropping you can pre-order the black one now at http://waveseason.bigcartel.com/ 

give me feedback of what you think and if you like it make sure to spread the word I have better things coming out for the winter
just a heads up you might want to upload better quality product shots
Oct 14, 2013 @ 21:33

Late October 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

Oct 14, 2013 @ 22:17
Here's another piece I'm working on. What ya'll think?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

Oct 14, 2013 @ 22:24
Man I need new fucking templates lol. Where you guys cop yours from? Any links?

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

Oct 14, 2013 @ 22:28
go to the supreme website go to there preview section and work with those use the clone tool to take the graphics off them. i think thats what its called  

www.theheatedenvironment.com

Oct 14, 2013 @ 22:35
go to the supreme website go to there preview section and work with those use the clone tool to take the graphics off them. i think thats what its called  
Will try, tnx burh.

Oct 14, 2013 @ 23:21
Went around scouting locations for the lookbook. My buddy snapped some shots of me with his iphone (juanmphoto) 

These are from my instagram: outsidermia

outsidermia.com // Members Only

Oct 14, 2013 @ 23:56
i know some of ya'll don't fuck with me and thats cool.
i like what i put out.
just got featured on the new brands section of deadly precision.
i feel thats a big step in the right direction.

our hoodies are on sale now @ www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com
all hoodies come with a free shirt from the summer drop.

winter is coming soon. got a l/s and a s/s for you too.

~

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

Oct 14, 2013 @ 23:58
Off my IG: OutsiderMia

Yellow Champion Crewneck
uh... i'm just going to leave this here....
hahahahaha

SR copied that from supreme, like a lot of his designs. theres nothing wrong with taking inspiration. 

that wu-tang is ugly however, should've been bigger. I like his other shit from IG so far. 
Oct 15, 2013 @ 00:01
if anyone needs sample shirts done, or screen printing done email me so we can figure it out

guzmanfrankie44@yahoo.com
Oct 15, 2013 @ 00:01
Outsider - looking at the shit you were putting out under AD , I think this is a step backwards. The 80'a trash/metal vibe you had going was better imo.

Nash - respect and good luck bro.

Oct 15, 2013 @ 00:13
Whats up with all these shitty designs
There's a lot of shitty people who are dicks. Remember everyone here is new into the design phase of their brand. Sheesh, such a hard crowd to please. The ones who are the most consistent are the ones who are crucified the most. 

Secret Castle - your older stuff sucked and now it's gotten better. 
Messer - even though you claim 10 deep stole your design (which they didn't) I still like the concept of it and think you should go ahead. Brands copy and steal all the time or make things very similar 
Outsider- you had mad love when you were al dente and now there is mad HATE... not sure who you pissed off. your stuff is still more than wearable. 
Superrradical - good job... use those connects and hype friends on IG to your advantage 
Desperotica - cool stuff 
Divided Minds - I like yours too 

Everyone else needs work... plain and simple. No need for negative comments. 

Are we really helping these brands by calling them out and trying to make them feel like shit? Good feedback is what this thread was probably made for. A lot of you who comment the most hate aren't really contributing to the future of streetwear. You guys are just hiding behind a computer and trying to be a cyber bully, you probably get bullied the most. 
Oct 15, 2013 @ 00:18
Whats up with all these shitty designs
There's a lot of shitty people who are dicks. Remember everyone here is new into the design phase of their brand. Sheesh, such a hard crowd to please. The ones who are the most consistent are the ones who are crucified the most. 

Secret Castle - your older stuff sucked and now it's gotten better. 
Messer - even though you claim 10 deep stole your design (which they didn't) I still like the concept of it and think you should go ahead. Brands copy and steal all the time or make things very similar 
Outsider- you had mad love when you were al dente and now there is mad HATE... not sure who you pissed off. your stuff is still more than wearable. 
Superrradical - good job... use those connects and hype friends on IG to your advantage 
Desperotica - cool stuff 
Divided Minds - I like yours too 

Everyone else needs work... plain and simple. No need for negative comments. 

Are we really helping these brands by calling them out and trying to make them feel like shit? Good feedback is what this thread was probably made for. A lot of you who comment the most hate aren't really contributing to the future of streetwear. You guys are just hiding behind a computer and trying to be a cyber bully, you probably get bullied the most. 

Dude no need to get all sentimental and shit. I for the most part try to help as much possible, but sometimes all you can do is "thumb the design down" as a simpler, maybe even nicer way. As far as comments, other than "I like your shit", what else do you have to say?

Oct 15, 2013 @ 00:21
sneak peek at the l/s we're releasing in the next month or two.
shoutout to my connect.

~

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.