Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 6, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
chads

What's good?

Here's the deal, I was working on a brand with my younger bro and unfortunately that idea didn't turn out as we hoped. Now I'm running solo. Tyler Grosso had started TRAPJAW but moved onto SUPERRRADICAL (http://www.superrradical.us/), and after finding this out, him and I made the connect and we discussed a deal for his old brand. I now own it. He still has to transfer/cancel out the site, but other than that is a done deal.

I'm currently working on the site, designs, social media and all that shit and I hope to have a first drop soon but I'm not rushing anything - I made that mistake already and it didn't work out. Again, this is a one man operation, so although it may be slow, it will have all my fucking soul in it. I'm not in this shit for the money, just for an outlet for my ideas. 

I liked what Tyler had done up to that point, but I'm going to do my own thing and I hope you guys like it. I have some designs done and here's a few more I'm considering. LMK what yall think on these mock ups. Yeah, the images are kinda distorted but you guys get the idea.

So you just liked the name enough that you paid him in order to use the name...
I knew about the brand and knew he didnt trademarked it. So in all honesty I could had just trademarked it under my name but that would be some fucked up karma. I did pay for it, but it was an easy transaction. Sometimes you gotta do what feels right man.
I just hope you didn't pay much. I know it wouldn't have been to cool to just take the name and trademark it however considering he stopped producing under that name, it was just as much your right to use it as it was his. If I were him I woulda told you it was no problem and just use it considering he legally had no intellectual property regarding it.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 6, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
grimeygrxa

October 6, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
HWYS - Joey

What's good?

Here's the deal, I was working on a brand with my younger bro and unfortunately that idea didn't turn out as we hoped. Now I'm running solo. Tyler Grosso had started TRAPJAW but moved onto SUPERRRADICAL (http://www.superrradical.us/), and after finding this out, him and I made the connect and we discussed a deal for his old brand. I now own it. He still has to transfer/cancel out the site, but other than that is a done deal.

I'm currently working on the site, designs, social media and all that shit and I hope to have a first drop soon but I'm not rushing anything - I made that mistake already and it didn't work out. Again, this is a one man operation, so although it may be slow, it will have all my fucking soul in it. I'm not in this shit for the money, just for an outlet for my ideas. 

I liked what Tyler had done up to that point, but I'm going to do my own thing and I hope you guys like it. I have some designs done and here's a few more I'm considering. LMK what yall think on these mock ups. Yeah, the images are kinda distorted but you guys get the idea.

I knew about the brand and knew he didnt trademarked it. So in all honesty I could had just trademarked it under my name but that would be some fucked up karma. I did pay for it, but it was an easy transaction. Sometimes you gotta do what feels right man.
I just hope you didn't pay much. I know it wouldn't have been to cool to just take the name and trademark it however considering he stopped producing under that name, it was just as much your right to use it as it was his. If I were him I woulda told you it was no problem and just use it considering he legally had no intellectual property regarding it.
I hear bro, good looking out.  It was cheap fosho. The other main reason I went out my way to secure the rights was for the website address. That way I own it.  He was cool as fuck about it and that's why I added his link, cause I wish him none but the best too. Ever since I heard the name I automatically thought of Trap Jaw from MOTU and I knew I could work with it. 

I'm not into dark shit but I've been tru a lot in my life, recently having lost a good friend and shit and a whole bunch of other stuff. So my designs will be an escape from that and I hope people like em.

What did you think of these three pieces? 

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

October 6, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
HWYS - Joey

GRIME

http://grimelordsco.bigcartel.com/
Your site looks amateurish and why post a link to a site with nothing for sale? You only have a one time shot at a first impression, use it wisely bro. Good luck!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

October 7, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
Ambessa

Possibly changing the release to Spring / Summer 2014 instead of Fall / Winter 2014. I will still keep that collection, but here's is my planned SS14 collection. Some basic tees, and very basic gym shorts (I want the shorts to be more for functionality/quality, rather than a fashion statement like pyrex). P.S. I can get closer views of any of them if you want to see it zoomed up.

FOLLOW US:

+Tumblr // HERE
+Insagram // HERE
+Twitter // HERE

(See, very basic shorts! Made for use!)

FOLLOW US:

+Tumblr // HERE
+Insagram // HERE
+Twitter // HERE
There are some cool pieces but I want to finally see some PHYSICAL pieces from you, instead of just templates. Personally I liked Half-Life better.

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

October 7, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
Excelsior

Possibly changing the release to Spring / Summer 2014 instead of Fall / Winter 2014. I will still keep that collection, but here's is my planned SS14 collection. Some basic tees, and very basic gym shorts (I want the shorts to be more for functionality/quality, rather than a fashion statement like pyrex). P.S. I can get closer views of any of them if you want to see it zoomed up.

FOLLOW US:

+Tumblr // HERE
+Insagram // HERE
+Twitter // HERE

(See, very basic shorts! Made for use!)

FOLLOW US:

+Tumblr // HERE
+Insagram // HERE
+Twitter // HERE
There are some cool pieces but I want to finally see some PHYSICAL pieces from you, instead of just templates. Personally I liked Half-Life better.
I honestly just want to build a "fan basis" and build up support, get samples in winter of this year, make a lookbook and release it near january/february, then release the collection. I mean I just don't want to rush into this you know? Half Life had some really great designs, but I just felt I couldn't think of any ideas for the brand, I had no concept, with Excelsior I can really see this going somewhere. I will get samples soon.

http://excelsiorrrrr.tumblr.com/ • @excelsiorrrrr

October 7, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
YK

Will anyone recommend me a place to get shirt samples made? 

Im assuming no one will want to help but im just hoping one person will 

where the azn girls at

October 7, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
chads

I hear bro, good looking out.  It was cheap fosho. The other main reason I went out my way to secure the rights was for the website address. That way I own it.  He was cool as fuck about it and that's why I added his link, cause I wish him none but the best too. Ever since I heard the name I automatically thought of Trap Jaw from MOTU and I knew I could work with it. 

I'm not into dark shit but I've been tru a lot in my life, recently having lost a good friend and shit and a whole bunch of other stuff. So my designs will be an escape from that and I hope people like em.

I feel you and I can tell you're a good dude with the right motivations off your responses. Good luck with it.

I think the designs are decent, much better than others' initial mockups but still need some working with

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 7, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
chads

Will anyone recommend me a place to get shirt samples made? 

Im assuming no one will want to help but im just hoping one person will 
If any of your local print shops do DTG printing on the low, thats the best way to go for samples

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 7, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
RegencyBlako

Excelsior loving the designs. You should get those shorts out soon and the hoodies were nice AF
October 7, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
Excelsior

Excelsior loving the designs. You should get those shorts out soon and the hoodies were nice AF
Thanks! Greatly appreciated! Will try to get them out asap

http://excelsiorrrrr.tumblr.com/ • @excelsiorrrrr

October 7, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
RectBySovl

the dip dyed shirt reminds me of turk mfg. new shirt.

these dudes are ill, really fucking with that old school grunge and horror punk feel to the designs. the lookbook does justice to it 

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

October 7, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
RectBySovl

What's good?

Trap Jaw Repetitions

Driven  By Ego

We Are TRAPJAW / We Do US
Tyler got some good shit going on, i seen his stuff all over the place, he really knows a lot of people. I really like the first design, if you add some color to it like those retro comic book colorways on them the design would look much better.

Get some better templates as well, if you need some just message me. Also the last 2 tees need some work(in my opinion) , as for as sizing of the designs or just messing around with them more. 

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

October 7, 2013 @ 09:42 AM
Castle Master

Our latest tees and jackets just droppped

http://secret-castle.com/shop/

https://www.facebook.com/SecretCastleClothing

Yo that Jacket is Fire, and the inside is nice
Good shit  
Diggin Excelsior, desperotica and secret castle.
Great work dudes
Thanks for the comments, the reception so far has been better than expected.

http://secret-castle.com/

http://secret-castle.com/

October 7, 2013 @ 11:06 AM
HWYS - Joey

I feel you and I can tell you're a good dude with the right motivations off your responses. Good luck with it.

I think the designs are decent, much better than others' initial mockups but still need some working with
Tnx bro. Im always eager to learn and do better. Good looking out!

October 7, 2013 @ 12:51 PM
HWYS - Joey

SS I got u homie.

What yall think of this one? Quote is from an 80's kids movie btw. It will be a black tee, charcoal gray TrapJaw and white font.

October 7, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
segagenesis

burgermoney.com
October 7, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
Sano 150

I got another one guys let me know what you think.

October 7, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

October 7, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
offthemapsf.com

offthemapsf.com

October 7, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
HWYS - Joey

I got another one guys let me know what you think.

u selling the shirt or the hat???

October 7, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
HWYS - Joey

Pre-Order yours at http://www.offthemapsf.bigcartel.com/
cool designs but a weird fabric to use considering we are going into fall/winter...

October 7, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
julioescala

design I've been working on for T.H.E F/W part 2. possibly adding something to the sleeves 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

October 8, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
chads

design I've been working on for T.H.E F/W part 2. possibly adding something to the sleeves 
Really like this, I wouldn't add anything to the sleeves as I think that would make it too busy. If anything, I think a little design on the right breast would complete the design and look appropriate.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 8, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
HWYS - Joey

Working on this design but it's kicking my ass. I want to add "wicked beings do wicked things" to it, but I can't envision it. What do you guys think of the actual graphic tho?

October 8, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
cyclothing

Still finalizing some aspects but CY- Crown Yourself, any thoughts? Tried keeping it simple and cool

October 8, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
cyclothing

Still finalizing some aspects but CY- Crown Yourself, any thoughts? Tried keeping it simple and cool

October 8, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
shecalledmejay

Whats Good everybody, I need Feedback

I finally got my foot in the door and found the connects I need to start my own clothing line. I always wanted to 
design my own shirts and beanie but I didn't want to half ass it.

It's Called "The Beautiful People's Club" I was inspired by Family Guy for the name but then started thinking 
about the true meaning.  "Beauty is more than just in the eye of the

beholder, so celebrate who you are." that's
my tag line. I chose a Angel wing's theme because if you are comfortable with who you are and don't care about being judged You are living in Heaven on earth . 
I want to have like the Pilot pins to add to a fit to.

Also each shirt or Beanie will have a hidden message but not so hidden that can
only really be read in a mirror, kinda like self motivation.

" />
" />
" />
" />
" />
October 8, 2013 @ 08:51 AM
Black Adam

FALL COLLECTION RELEASES THURSDAY OCTOBER 3RD AT 6 PM!!

Superrradical is a street wear brand based out of New York City. My name is Tyler, I'm 19 years old and I'm currently an assistant for a member of the A$AP Mob. This is my first 'major' release under this brand name and I'm pretty nervous and anxious to release it. Below is the lookbook for my early f/w '13 release featuring the ATL Twins and lil' Ian Connor. I wasn't trying to shine using known names, they're just my friends who wanted nothing more than to help out. Let me know what you guys think. The collection releases this Thursday in limited amounts.

www.superrradical.us // @tylergrosso

https://vimeo.com/75817071
Stone Cold tee is ill 

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

October 8, 2013 @ 11:03 AM
HWYS - Joey

^^^ "NO REST FOR THE WICKED" ring a bell anyone?

Fuck outta here with this bullshit man!!! You're fucking with me right?

The line I used is actually a spanish line from writer, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, "Los malos hacen malo". If you were to translate it word for word, it will say "The bads do bad" (meaning bad people) but that doesn't flow quite well. So I use decided to go with "Wicked Beings Do Wicked Things".

Also, the only piece I like your from shit is the Pulp Fiction one, so why would I want to immitate something I don't like???
I take it you were the one to thumb it down lol.

Please login first to reply.