September 26, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
Okay.

Is anyone down to share where they get their hoodies from? and hat manufacturers? 

if not i understand just trying to see if you guys are down to help out 

where the azn girls at

September 26, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
Malachi Shockley

What do you all think?

www.knownothing.us

www.knownothing.us

September 26, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
notoriginal

is it safe to say 3M is played out now or....
??

It hasn't even reached it's peak. Less done then a lot of other stuff ypu see to be honest.
3M???
September 26, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
big4slick20

A project between friends, Aeterna is a small t-shirt operation based in Northern California. Just as Aeterna means 'eternity' in Latin, ironically now a dead language, we seek to stake our claim at permanence in an industry with a quick shelf-life. 

Enter our Facebook Giveaway: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1416335351918920&set=a.1413281195557669.1073741826.1393514760867646&type=1&theater

Instagram: http://instagram.com/aeternasf
Tumblr: http://aeternasf.tumblr.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aeternasf
The trilla tee
http://uni4rm.com/Dilla/
September 26, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
julioescala

is it safe to say 3M is played out now or....
??

It hasn't even reached it's peak. Less done then a lot of other stuff ypu see to be honest.
3M???
i guess this answers my first question 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

September 26, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
jaemz

What do you all think?

www.knownothing.us
hood by air with an uglier font 
September 26, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
tekkinon

Hey I need some help with printing. Im going to start my line soon and have some designs ready for printing what I want to know is were I can get samples of my stuff printed for a reasonable price. 
September 26, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
drewlance

September 26, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
Excelsior

Hey everyone, a while back I said I wouldn't post here anymore on another account, but I've been working hard on an old brand called Excelsior! These are some mock-ups of what will probably be the first line/collection I release. Let me first start by saying, YES these are simple designs, very simple even, but these are just so I can get my name out, I also didn't want anything too crazy for a logo too. The style for the brand will be something between Cav Empt and Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren, as I see it.

This is the core/basic collection for FW14 probably and we have actual designs, not just these simple ones, plenty of stuff to come guys, I hate seeing crappy clothing and designs, so I try my best to make stuff I like, and what I think others may like too, please give your honest feedback, more, actual designs coming soon. -Excelsior

+ Follow us on tumblr // HERE
+ Follow us on instagram // HERE
+ Follow us on twitter // HERE

http://excelsiorrrrr.tumblr.com/ • @excelsiorrrrr

September 26, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
julioescala

you're playing it tooooooo safe 
confused
and this shit is for NEXT fall winter? 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

September 26, 2013 @ 10:28 AM
Jegz

I've been doing a lot of reading and research since I've getting prepped up to launch my line next year.. But I think logo tees should be avoided when first starting out. Yeah I know you have to get your name out there but why would anyone want to wear a PLAIN clothing brand that no one knows? I think you need some crazy designs - designs that people take a second glance at.. and then release your clothing line. Just my thoughts!
September 26, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
Excelsior

you're playing it tooooooo safe 

and this shit is for NEXT fall winter? 
I think you're right, I am, and now I think I'm reconsidering the FW14 Selections.

September 26, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
Excelsior

I've been doing a lot of reading and research since I've getting prepped up to launch my line next year.. But I think logo tees should be avoided when first starting out. Yeah I know you have to get your name out there but why would anyone want to wear a PLAIN clothing brand that no one knows? I think you need some crazy designs - designs that people take a second glance at.. and then release your clothing line. Just my thoughts!
Ok I definitely will, I'll put some up this week, thank you!

September 26, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
casein_point

Ok I definitely will, I'll put some up this week, thank you!
Yo man, you gotta stick with something and roll with it. If you like it, print it, but also don't rush it. You've posted a ton of mockups some people loved and others people didn't like. If you feel confident in what you're doing then trust yourself and run with it. Don't change stuff because one person said they don't dig it or think its too simple. I don't necessarily disagree with them in this case but there comes a point when you make decisions for your business and yourself and not because a few people on Hypebeast said they don't dig it. Make your own path.
September 26, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
rawtee

Hello guys, I just launched my second tee release, and I really want to know your thoughts. I made everything myself from screenprinting to modelling lol. I try to be as indie as I can

http://rawtee.com

September 26, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
Metsys©

Hello guys, I just launched my second tee release, and I really want to know your thoughts. I made everything myself from screenprinting to modelling lol. I try to be as indie as I can
You made that shirt too ?

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

September 26, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
rawtee

You made that shirt too ?

@SYSTEMDESIGN Lol, I made everything except the tee, it's a EarthPositive tee shirt by Continental Clothing, while the artwork is the result of a collaboration between me and spanish illustrator Alex CL. My previous tee was a collab with a creative duo called Death In Paris, each time I try to promote gifted artist

http://rawtee.com

September 26, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
qrct1

aeterna13.com

September 26, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
kumasiii

nobody cares
September 26, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
nya.nosaj

Check out the relaunch of our brand www.Nosajauthentics.com and let us know what you think.  Original canvas art and apparel done by Jason Ford.  Look forward to your feedback.  Thanks 
September 26, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
Broken Bank Clo

i have a question:
With all thise numerous "fashion/streetwear" blog floating around "advertising" new brands amongst other things, how much are you guys paying if anything to have them to post a spot on their site?

Do you generally see any more hits or sales from these blog spots?

I don't know if it's just me or other feels this way I'm just reluctant to pay someone else to advertise my brand on their site epsecially them being a new site without know the real facts on how many hits that get a day.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 26, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
chads

i have a question:
With all thise numerous "fashion/streetwear" blog floating around "advertising" new brands amongst other things, how much are you guys paying if anything to have them to post a spot on their site?

I don't know if it's just me or other feels this way I'm just reluctant to pay someone else to advertise my brand on their site epsecially them being a new site without know the real facts on how many hits that get a day.
Since you're obviously referring to asterna, I honestly doubt that he paid MN to put his shit up. Blogs and stores that cater to new, small brands are kinda becoming hip now and a streetwear blog like modern notoriety has little to no reputation or fan base so they are less reluctant to put up anything that they think might be successful. Everyone likes to know about the new cool brand before anyone else and by posting so much bullshit they are just trying to up their e-cred

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 26, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
son of autumn

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/207317

Please share some feedback on the brand feedback thread here ^^

Brand: Profound Aesthetic www.profoundco.com My IG: @nabilzaidi

September 26, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
CelestialTheMonolith

Celestialthemonolith.com
September 26, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
CelestialTheMonolith

Celestialthemonolith.com
September 26, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
CelestialTheMonolith

Celestialthemonolith.com
September 26, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
Broken Bank Clo

i have a question:

Since you're obviously referring to asterna, I honestly doubt that he paid MN to put his shit up. Blogs and stores that cater to new, small brands are kinda becoming hip now and a streetwear blog like modern notoriety has little to no reputation or fan base so they are less reluctant to put up anything that they think might be successful. Everyone likes to know about the new cool brand before anyone else and by posting so much bullshit they are just trying to up their e-cred

lol.

I was directly talking about them but in general. They just reminded me of something I have been fighting with myself over these past 2 weeks.
Relying on IG for free advertisment does not always work and other then local events I'm looking for other ways to reach a wider scope audience without breaking the bank.

September 26, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
CelestialTheMonolith

Celestialthemonolith.com
September 26, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
CelestialTheMonolith

September 26, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
Broken Bank Clo

I like to consider myself an intelligent person, but do I need to smoke weed before I understand any of this...

If you are looking for feedback, the common person is not going to understand any of where this is going.
So my opinion

Please login first to reply.