Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 20, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
nsco_justin

VISIT OUR SITE. PRICE DROPS ON TEES AND HATS AS WE CLEAR OUT FOR WINTER. THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT. 

This is our Cough Drop tee, based off of the Fisherman's Friend cough drop brand. Thanks again!

www.nobodyspecialco.com "Our Way The Only Way"

September 20, 2013 @ 12:55 PM
casein_point

Can I get some feedback? Thanks

Yo man, I heard about you guys awhile back and have always thought you guys had some really nice stuff. I think you guys had some paisley hats you were making a little while ago that I wanted to scoop but you were sold out at the time. I dig the name and how you present your brand, they really work together rather than half the brands out here tryin to eat where their brand conveys one message and the clothes another. you've got really nice pieces from top to bottom on your brand. In terms of these hats I'm diggin the first one I feel like its on some field of dreams type stuff that real old school, baseball feel. the white teddy bear one is pretty fresh too. glad to see you guys are doin well, keep grindin.
Thanks brother. If it's the red paisley 5 panel, we have that back in stock now. I appreciate the feedback. We're actually starting to put the bear logo under the rug to evolve into a less playful brand. We feel the bear was good for the time being...dont you think people will be reluctant to wear the brand bc of the bear these days?
Nice man I'll be sure to go check it out. I feel you with the bear ones my first thought was actually Kanye but I thought it was still fairly well executed. To be honest I didn't even realize it was your main logo and now you guys are thinking of brushing that under the rug, I can dig it. I thought it was a clean design but I definitely don't see it fitting in as a main logo and reinforcing your brand. I'll be interested to see what you guys come up with and will definitely be on the look out.
September 20, 2013 @ 02:05 PM
quiet

Yo man, I heard about you guys awhile back and have always thought you guys had some really nice stuff. I think you guys had some paisley hats you were making a little while ago that I wanted to scoop but you were sold out at the time. I dig the name and how you present your brand, they really work together rather than half the brands out here tryin to eat where their brand conveys one message and the clothes another. you've got really nice pieces from top to bottom on your brand. In terms of these hats I'm diggin the first one I feel like its on some field of dreams type stuff that real old school, baseball feel. the white teddy bear one is pretty fresh too. glad to see you guys are doin well, keep grindin.
Thanks brother. If it's the red paisley 5 panel, we have that back in stock now. I appreciate the feedback. We're actually starting to put the bear logo under the rug to evolve into a less playful brand. We feel the bear was good for the time being...dont you think people will be reluctant to wear the brand bc of the bear these days?
Nice man I'll be sure to go check it out. I feel you with the bear ones my first thought was actually Kanye but I thought it was still fairly well executed. To be honest I didn't even realize it was your main logo and now you guys are thinking of brushing that under the rug, I can dig it. I thought it was a clean design but I definitely don't see it fitting in as a main logo and reinforcing your brand. I'll be interested to see what you guys come up with and will definitely be on the look out.
the white one and the black floral ones are nice man

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

September 20, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Brigade

info@brgade.com

September 20, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
son of autumn

For sure. I'll be posting new stuff. It's important for a brand to evolve with time. I feel like most brands fail to have longevity because they do not make the necessary steps to evolve. 

Brand: Profound Aesthetic www.profoundco.com My IG: @nabilzaidi

September 20, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
Laurence of Arabia

A big retailer want to purchase 5 of my designs to use on clothing.
The buying team asked me however what my "assets" (referring to the designs) were worth ? 

What does that mean ?
September 20, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
Marche Noir

The buying team asked me however what my "assets" (referring to the designs) were worth ? 

What does that mean ?
How much will you sell it outright for.  Means you will have no rights to the design after you sell it to them so think carefully.
September 20, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
Laurence of Arabia

What does that mean ?
How much will you sell it outright for.  Means you will have no rights to the design after you sell it to them so think carefully.
Thank you for that man. It's weird cause at the start of discussions I explicitly said I wanted to license the work. No way in hell am I gunna sell these designs.

So should I just explain I'm only going to license these designs, I'm not willing to give away any rights. 
September 21, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
Broken Bank Clo

What does that mean ?
Thank you for that man. It's weird cause at the start of discussions I explicitly said I wanted to license the work. No way in hell am I gunna sell these designs.

So should I just explain I'm only going to license these designs, I'm not willing to give away any rights. 

If you want the money out right or would rather get "royalties" for however mean they sell depends on you.
Which way do you see yourself profitting the most...
Nothing wrong with being a "ghost writter"

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 21, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
Laurence of Arabia

What does that mean ?

If you want the money out right or would rather get "royalties" for however mean they sell depends on you.
Yeah, it really can be a tough decision. I do hear stories of people selling their rights to Intellectual Property for a decent sum but miss out on way more money from future revenue...it's a tough situation.

I agree with your last point. Personally, I see it as a strong alternative to outright starting your own label straight away ?
September 22, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
Marche Noir

Yeah, it really can be a tough decision. I do hear stories of people selling their rights to Intellectual Property for a decent sum but miss out on way more money from future revenue...it's a tough situation.

I agree with your last point. Personally, I see it as a strong alternative to outright starting your own label straight away ?
Maybe I should have gone into more detail.  There are a few options you can be offered.  Outright buy.  Maybe your best bet.  Lump sum upfront.  
License or pay per print.  You will basically get a few cents for each print they make of your design, ie $.10 per print.  So see what size run they are going to do.  
Ive done one design like this.  Got $.08 per print they did 2000 shirts .  So I only made $160.  It wasn't worth it.  Original offer was for $500 to buy it outright as a work for hire.  So biggest question is how well do you think it will sell.  Also if you do just license it just know that if you try to use it later most will think you are just copying the design even though it was originally yours anyways.
September 22, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
bulmasaur

where can i cop AAA (Alstyle) blanks if i just want 1 or 2? not wholesale
September 22, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
Vicious Art

Check out Vicious Art Clothing Fall/Winter Collections 2013
http://www.viciousartclothing.com/

About Us:
Vicious Art is founded by having an optimistic imagination inspired by art, design and Lance Jordan Tan. It started by designing/editing images as a hobby  in 2006 through being serious in 2013 to give the viewers something to visualize, to think positive, to be motivated as well as to dream big by the unique element that is being created. This clothing brand is aiming mostly on the culture of hip hop, skateboarding and the struggle of everyday life. Vicious Art's purpose is to influence the society to always have hope, faith and confidence to never give up. In this world, anything is possible.

Follow us on IG: @viciousartclothing
Follow us on FB: /viciousartclothing

http://www.viciousartclothing.com

September 22, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
qrct1

A project between friends, Aeterna is a small t-shirt operation based in Northern California. Just as Aeterna means 'eternity' in Latin, ironically now a dead language, we seek to stake our claim at permanence in an industry with a quick shelf-life. 

Enter our Facebook Giveaway: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1416335351918920&set=a.1413281195557669.1073741826.1393514760867646&type=1&theater

Instagram: http://instagram.com/aeternasf
Tumblr: http://aeternasf.tumblr.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aeternasf

aeterna13.com

September 22, 2013 @ 08:36 AM
quiet

A project between friends, Aeterna is a small t-shirt operation based in Northern California. Just as Aeterna means 'eternity' in Latin, ironically now a dead language, we seek to stake our claim at permanence in an industry with a quick shelf-life. 

Enter our Facebook Giveaway: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1416335351918920&set=a.1413281195557669.1073741826.1393514760867646&type=1&theater

Instagram: http://instagram.com/aeternasf
Tumblr: http://aeternasf.tumblr.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aeternasf
The trilla tee

triworld - http://triworld.us/ -

September 22, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
zoidanum

ask a wholesale place for sample shirts... take some different ones too so you'll get an overview of different fit and quality
September 22, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
bulmasaur

ask a wholesale place for sample shirts... take some different ones too so you'll get an overview of different fit and quality
thanks. reached out to a local rep. anyone know the real difference between the AAA 1301 and 1701? i'm reading the 1701 is a better alternative
September 22, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
lorinrobb24

Lorin for No Brand Logo

September 22, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
chads

thanks. reached out to a local rep. anyone know the real difference between the AAA 1301 and 1701? i'm reading the 1701 is a better alternative
1301 is thicker cotton and a boxier fit, 1701 is thinner, softer and more slim

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 22, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
notoriginal

I come to this thread for d laughs "HAHAHA" cool
September 22, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
notoriginal

Check out Vicious Art Clothing Fall/Winter Collections 2013

About Us:
Vicious Art is founded by having an optimistic imagination inspired by art, design and Lance Jordan Tan. It started by designing/editing images as a hobby  in 2006 through being serious in 2013 to give the viewers something to visualize, to think positive, to be motivated as well as to dream big by the unique element that is being created. This clothing brand is aiming mostly on the culture of hip hop, skateboarding and the struggle of everyday life. Vicious Art's purpose is to influence the society to always have hope, faith and confidence to never give up. In this world, anything is possible.

Follow us on IG: @viciousartclothing
Follow us on FB: /viciousartclothing

The infamous Js with the shirt pic. Dont do it
September 23, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
Laurence of Arabia

Thanks for the pointers, all !
September 23, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
moilemon2013

wow ,thank you very very much for sharing this to us . It's good .

runescape gold

runescape 3 gold

rs gold
September 23, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
Broken Bank Clo

1301 = URBAN FIT
1701 = FASHION FIT

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 23, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
Stegall Matthew

BlackRoseCollective.com
September 24, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
offthemapsf.com

We're back with some new stuff. I'm trying to decide which design is better. So far, I've gotten mixed responses so all feedback and criticism is appreciated. Thank you.

Top or Bottom?

offthemapsf.com

September 24, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
reggendary

We're back with some new stuff. I'm trying to decide which design is better. So far, I've gotten mixed responses so all feedback and criticism is appreciated. Thank you.

Top or Bottom?

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

September 24, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
foreground

Introducing the All-New Foreground X MCIA Promo Video.

We have collaborated with these talented individuals to bring you our very first Promo video. Enjoy.:]

Visit us today http://www.foregroundofficial.com/

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

September 24, 2013 @ 01:04 PM
Lokendra Kharel

Yes i also find some better plastics for heavy-duty protection to my stuffs, it is really working for me, want to see than www.tandempac.com here we can find good solution for, Use with dry foods or products that need additional barrier protection such as powders, spices, and granules.
September 24, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
gxldstoresupply

Gxldstore.tumblr.com X blvckluxury.tumblr.com Collab Comin Soon...
Gxldstoresupply.storenvy.com

Please login first to reply.