FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 17, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
lstplcwnr

Lmaoo good shit guy you can go through post history. 

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

September 17, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
brightfutures

Big updates over on our site at Bright Futures Sunglasses:

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com/

A ton of new product up for Pre-Order releasing next month and FREE SHIPPING on the WF1 Camouflage Series currently in stock... Check it out...

Detailed shots of the WF1 Wayfarer Camouflage by Bright Futures Sunglasses

http://www.brightfuturessunglasses.com ||| INSTAGRAM: @brightfuturessunglasses

September 17, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
reggendary

A ton of new product up for Pre-Order releasing next month and FREE SHIPPING on the WF1 Camouflage Series currently in stock... Check it out...

this is just for other people's reference but i have a pair of the wayfarers by these guys, and they're honestly one of the best pairs of sunglasses i own, and i own a few pairs of >$100 glases, and i felt stupid as shit about buying those expensive glasses once i got these, they are sturdy, comfortable, and good looking, and the tinting in the lenses is perfect, not too dark but not too light, they're dope, bottom line

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

September 17, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
RectBySovl

FB.BIGCARTEL.COM
FB.BIGCARTEL.COM

thoughts 
The longsleeve is great, the tees might not be the best thing but you really pulled it off with the representation of them.

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

September 17, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
brightfutures

this is just for other people's reference but i have a pair of the wayfarers by these guys, and they're honestly one of the best pairs of sunglasses i own, and i own a few pairs of >$100 glases, and i felt stupid as shit about buying those expensive glasses once i got these, they are sturdy, comfortable, and good looking, and the tinting in the lenses is perfect, not too dark but not too light, they're dope, bottom line

Thank you so much for the support! Please email me at info@brightfuturessunglasses.com, I'd like to hook you up with a little extra for the love... I'm glad you like the product, it's only a matter of time before people catch on to the scam of Luxottica's monopoly and overpricing!

Much appreciated!

September 17, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
sjohnnnn

Y'all should make some flattop glasses ^^

سبحان

September 17, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
brightfutures

Y'all should make some flattop glasses ^^
We''re introducing a circle frame premium John Lennon style frame next, then a Clubmaster style frame and a reader style spectacle (a smaller, more luxury look/feel Wayfarer)...

A flat top frame, a retro hexagon shape, and a new aviator are in the works for next Summer... Thanks for the input!

September 17, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
Let Them Eat Cake

Sup hypebeast, did this up awhile back. Looking for general feedback. Keep in mind, the HBA-esque look is intentional, don't offend me by saying HBA is better. Just looking for constructive criticism. Thanks. Oh, and shout out to DBZ of course. 

There's just too much going on here. Take out the stripes, number on sleeves and make the  design on the back & front smaller. Go for a simple, clean look rather than an over-saturated one.
September 18, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
MrKimElzey

Sup hypebeast, did this up awhile back. Looking for general feedback. Keep in mind, the HBA-esque look is intentional, don't offend me by saying HBA is better. Just looking for constructive criticism. Thanks. Oh, and shout out to DBZ of course. 

There's just too much going on here. Take out the stripes, number on sleeves and make the  design on the back & front smaller. Go for a simple, clean look rather than an over-saturated one.
Hey thanks for the feedback, very helpful actually. I appreciate it! 
September 18, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
street lights

but damn bro, i imagine he was going for that hole busy look. you just described a hole different style.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

September 18, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
Moises Arias

There are some dumb ass kids on this forum, seriously. I never chime in, but some people don't know the difference between their ass and their elbow, especially the little kids who lurk this thread and try to shit on everyones brand. My last 4 or so posts were just to troll the little kids who give the worst hate on everyones shit. Some of the shirts I post have and will never be made, I only made a sample so I can test out different cuts on my vinyl printer. This forum was made for PEOPLE who have questions about starting brands and for people to post their designs for feedback. Not slander that half of you 90's babies give on here. I never really give my two cents on this thread, but c'mon, some of you need to lighten up on the hate. Others need to do some research and really think about what you're doing before you post. For the last couple months I just sit and read the HATE a lot of you little kids give. Seems like forums were created for kids who are insecure and got beat up or can't voice themselves publicly in fear of being humiliated or smacked, so they resort to talking shit via the internet. I've never been affected by a thumbs down or a hateful comment. But I feel like a lot of you "critics" who probably arent even old enough to buy a pack of cigarettes, need to step back and come correct when critiquing someones effort to create something.

With that being said, AL DENTE is a thing of the past and it will go by OUTSIDER b/c of copyrighted issues. It's still the same brand (original or not) as some kids might say. I'll be posting under OUTSIDERMIA.... 

for those who are interested in my dertbag box logo T, I finally perfected the DYE cutting on my vinyl printer or you can hit me up for a supreme x outsider collabo T...... or for a giant "I GOT IT 4 CHEAP" t..... 

90% of the post on here are honest and good feedback. Positive and negative feedback should be welcomed here. The only people who get flamed are those who try to create a "brand" for a quick buck by following cheap trends. Really how can you come to this forum posting box logos,team numbers, using v's for a's, posting floral pocket tees and not expect to get flamed? I come to this thread cause i like supporting smaller streetwear brands with a true passion for what they do and are not trying to tarnish their brand by using cheap trendy designs. 

*edit- If your clothing designs could be made in 15 mins or less you really have no right to be complaining about the hate you receive 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 18, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
Jake Ocean

FB.BIGCARTEL.COM
FB.BIGCARTEL.COM

thoughts 
The longsleeve is great, the tees might not be the best thing but you really pulled it off with the representation of them.
i think it's cool. get a rapper to where that and you'll be a millionaire. 

http://www.distantlight.co

September 18, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
MrKimElzey

but damn bro, i imagine he was going for that hole busy look. you just described a hole different style.
I think it's busier because I tried to fit too many concepts into one garment, any feedback that supplies a solution is good feedback. I can simply divide the idea into two less busy designs. I think everyone has been helpful!
September 19, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
September 19, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
al dente co.

I think it's busier because I tried to fit too many concepts into one garment, any feedback that supplies a solution is good feedback. I can simply divide the idea into two less busy designs. I think everyone has been helpful!
do what you feel is right..... 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 19, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
son of autumn

Brand: Profound Aesthetic www.profoundco.com My IG: @nabilzaidi

September 19, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
Stegall Matthew

Have these over on Blackrosecollective.com for Pre-Sale in this limited colorway. Beanies will be shipped out first week of october. 
September 19, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
son of autumn

Can I get some feedback? Thanks

September 19, 2013 @ 07:57 AM
son of autumn

September 19, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
julioescala

i feel like i seen those hats at an urban outfitters am i right?

www.theheatedenvironment.com

September 19, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
son of autumn

profoundco.com

September 19, 2013 @ 07:59 AM
Stegall Matthew

www.BlackRoseCollective.com Limited Pre-Order Color Way. Ships October.
September 19, 2013 @ 07:59 AM
son of autumn

Yeah Urban Outfitters does carry the brand

September 19, 2013 @ 12:58 PM
casein_point

Yo man, I heard about you guys awhile back and have always thought you guys had some really nice stuff. I think you guys had some paisley hats you were making a little while ago that I wanted to scoop but you were sold out at the time. I dig the name and how you present your brand, they really work together rather than half the brands out here tryin to eat where their brand conveys one message and the clothes another. you've got really nice pieces from top to bottom on your brand. In terms of these hats I'm diggin the first one I feel like its on some field of dreams type stuff that real old school, baseball feel. the white teddy bear one is pretty fresh too. glad to see you guys are doin well, keep grindin.
September 19, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
son of autumn

ive seen that Profound stuff a few times at Urban Outfitters, at school, on the train... etc

Congrats on making it to that level..
Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah, Urban Outfitters is a great account to retrieve however they're horrible with pricing. With tees you won't make much with them, but hats and accessories they'll pay more. Nevertheless, great account to have if you're looking to wholesale your brand because it def helps put your name out since all the hipsters go do there. 

September 19, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
son of autumn

Yo man, I heard about you guys awhile back and have always thought you guys had some really nice stuff. I think you guys had some paisley hats you were making a little while ago that I wanted to scoop but you were sold out at the time. I dig the name and how you present your brand, they really work together rather than half the brands out here tryin to eat where their brand conveys one message and the clothes another. you've got really nice pieces from top to bottom on your brand. In terms of these hats I'm diggin the first one I feel like its on some field of dreams type stuff that real old school, baseball feel. the white teddy bear one is pretty fresh too. glad to see you guys are doin well, keep grindin.
Thanks brother. If it's the red paisley 5 panel, we have that back in stock now. I appreciate the feedback. We're actually starting to put the bear logo under the rug to evolve into a less playful brand. We feel the bear was good for the time being...dont you think people will be reluctant to wear the brand bc of the bear these days?

September 19, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
Broken Bank Clo

If you in UO why you fckin with us low lifes lol

Looks clean

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 19, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
qrct1

Coming back for a second attempt 

You can find us here:
http://facebook.com/aeternasf
http://instagram.com/aeternasf

aeterna13.com

September 19, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
son of autumn

If you in UO why you fckin with us low lifes lol

Looks clean
haha always have to grow, my man. hypebeast dosent have their eyes on us yet

September 19, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
julioescala

check out the site, having a sale as of rite now, preparing for f/w part 2 
http://www.theheatedenvironment.com/

www.theheatedenvironment.com

Please login first to reply.