300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
September 16, 2013 @ 10:12 AM
lstplcwnr

lol why present your products on the ground wrinkled up laying next to broken plastic coat hangers

that's not artsy

that's dumb as hell

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

September 16, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
muertehelsinki

This is a project of ours, any feedback is appreciated !

www.mdch.fi

September 16, 2013 @ 11:33 AM
lstplcwnr

my buddies little sister made a pocket tee like that the first couple days in to textiles class.

pretty sweet.

September 16, 2013 @ 11:58 AM
bulmasaur

lstplcwnr goin in lol
September 16, 2013 @ 01:42 PM
BEENDOINGIT

FB.BIGCARTEL.COM
FB.BIGCARTEL.COM

thoughts 
Not really that creative with the 'fuck off' collection but the long sleeve tee shows potential
Only good thing is the long sleeve. Rest is meh.
September 16, 2013 @ 01:42 PM
BEENDOINGIT

FB.BIGCARTEL.COM
FB.BIGCARTEL.COM

thoughts 
Not really that creative with the 'fuck off' collection but the long sleeve tee shows potential
Only good thing is the long sleeve. Rest is meh.
September 16, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
Laurence of Arabia

I posted awhile ago some of my leather work, heres my chair I reworked
I want that.
How long was the process ? How difficult was it to get made ?
September 16, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
tidal

www.mdch.fi

Just another bunch of guys thinking they can make a clothing brand by sewing pockets on shirts. smh.
Think of something original, do your own shit. 
September 16, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
al dente co.

There are some dumb ass kids on this forum, seriously. I never chime in, but some people don't know the difference between their ass and their elbow, especially the little kids who lurk this thread and try to shit on everyones brand. My last 4 or so posts were just to troll the little kids who give the worst hate on everyones shit. Some of the shirts I post have and will never be made, I only made a sample so I can test out different cuts on my vinyl printer. This forum was made for PEOPLE who have questions about starting brands and for people to post their designs for feedback. Not slander that half of you 90's babies give on here. I never really give my two cents on this thread, but c'mon, some of you need to lighten up on the hate. Others need to do some research and really think about what you're doing before you post. For the last couple months I just sit and read the HATE a lot of you little kids give. Seems like forums were created for kids who are insecure and got beat up or can't voice themselves publicly in fear of being humiliated or smacked, so they resort to talking shit via the internet. I've never been affected by a thumbs down or a hateful comment. But I feel like a lot of you "critics" who probably arent even old enough to buy a pack of cigarettes, need to step back and come correct when critiquing someones effort to create something.

With that being said, AL DENTE is a thing of the past and it will go by OUTSIDER b/c of copyrighted issues. It's still the same brand (original or not) as some kids might say. I'll be posting under OUTSIDERMIA.... 

for those who are interested in my dertbag box logo T, I finally perfected the DYE cutting on my vinyl printer or you can hit me up for a supreme x outsider collabo T...... or for a giant "I GOT IT 4 CHEAP" t..... 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 16, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
BEENDOINGIT

There are some dumb ass kids on this forum, seriously. I never chime in, but some people don't know the difference between their ass and their elbow, especially the little kids who lurk this thread and try to shit on everyones brand. My last 4 or so posts were just to troll the little kids who give the worst hate on everyones shit. Some of the shirts I post have and will never be made, I only made a sample so I can test out different cuts on my vinyl printer. This forum was made for PEOPLE who have questions about starting brands and for people to post their designs for feedback. Not slander that half of you 90's babies give on here. I never really give my two cents on this thread, but c'mon, some of you need to lighten up on the hate. Others need to do some research and really think about what you're doing before you post. For the last couple months I just sit and read the HATE a lot of you little kids give. Seems like forums were created for kids who are insecure and got beat up or can't voice themselves publicly in fear of being humiliated or smacked, so they resort to talking shit via the internet. I've never been affected by a thumbs down or a hateful comment. But I feel like a lot of you "critics" who probably arent even old enough to buy a pack of cigarettes, need to step back and come correct when critiquing someones effort to create something.

With that being said, AL DENTE is a thing of the past and it will go by OUTSIDER b/c of copyrighted issues. It's still the same brand (original or not) as some kids might say. I'll be posting under OUTSIDERMIA.... 

for those who are interested in my dertbag box logo T, I finally perfected the DYE cutting on my vinyl printer or you can hit me up for a supreme x outsider collabo T...... or for a giant "I GOT IT 4 CHEAP" t..... 

You mad.
September 16, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
CelestialTheMonolith

celestialthemonolith.com/store

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
   Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
September 16, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
Queue

I posted awhile ago some of my leather work, heres my chair I reworked
I want that.
How long was the process ? How difficult was it to get made ?
Hey man so these were old chairs i found and decided to rework them...So i took the original cushions apart used it as a pattern to make the new ones. Had some help from a friend to sew the cushions.
Took the frame to a body shop to get painted flat black.
Measured the original handles and cut new ones out of wood and got my logo engraved then stained black.
finally just put it all together. I would say the cushions were the hardest part probably took a week other than that it only took a month overall time.

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

September 16, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
cityofsavages

FB.BIGCARTEL.COM
FB.BIGCARTEL.COM

thoughts 
really cool what you did with the hanger. Can't say much good or bad about the products.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

September 16, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
cityofsavages

Sup hypebeast, did this up awhile back. Looking for general feedback. Keep in mind, the HBA-esque look is intentional, don't offend me by saying HBA is better. Just looking for constructive criticism. Thanks. Oh, and shout out to DBZ of course. 

really like the back. everything else makes it a little to busy for my taste.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

September 16, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
lstplcwnr

Just take the L lmfao.

If you know the people in this thread are just "kids", why come back and post more shit?

Once you finally post something cool you'll probably get some good feedback, but since you've just been talking shit to the people who are supposed to be critiquing your work, expect for that to bounce right back at you. 

Why so sensitive b?

@ that red ribbon army shirt, on the front, should just leave the work on the right side of the chest. On the back, keep the the number, red ribbon logo, and kanji. Like someone said earlier, don't make it look too busy lol.

September 16, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
Ambessa

i feel what you're saying, seems like most people on here just slander other people's work. I've seen brands that have gotten awful response and feedback on here and end up being on kazbah and such and thrive. Just cause you don't like it doesn't mean someone else won't.

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

September 16, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
black

life and people will never stop testing your nerve, comes with the territory anytime you put yourself out there..You have to just smirk and use that energy they're giving you and put it into your work. Don't ever give them the satisfaction of an emotional response, it's a show of weakness..Which exactly what they're trying to provoke.

blackmfg.co fitted goods

September 16, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
SixtyEight

I started up Sixty Eight around 10 months ago. These are a few shots of the most recent things we released (Tee's, Hoodies, Bucket Hats, Vests Etc). I know the shots are very amateur but I would be grateful for any feedback on the products. http://thesixtyeightsyndicate.com 
September 16, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
F-B

Just take the L lmfao.

If you know the people in this thread are just "kids", why come back and post more shit?

Once you finally post something cool you'll probably get some good feedback, but since you've just been talking shit to the people who are supposed to be critiquing your work, expect for that to bounce right back at you. 

Why so sensitive b?

@ that red ribbon army shirt, on the front, should just leave the work on the right side of the chest. On the back, keep the the number, red ribbon logo, and kanji. Like someone said earlier, don't make it look too busy lol.

but you out here on hypebeast posting bout gundam model kits and xbox gamertags lol your opinion on clothing is irrelevant

F-B

September 16, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
Trials & Triumph

I started up Sixty Eight around 10 months ago. These are a few shots of the most recent things we released (Tee's, Hoodies, Bucket Hats, Vests Etc). I know the shots are very amateur but I would be grateful for any feedback on the products. http://thesixtyeightsyndicate.com 
people dont even give feedback like they used 2. Dont mind the 2 thumbs down. The drop is decent keep doing your thing bruh

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

September 16, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
reggendary

FB.BIGCARTEL.COM
FB.BIGCARTEL.COM

thoughts 
only piece i like is the longsleeve but not for $55, the rest is just obnoxious, i always thought the blatant swearing just for the purpose of swearing was corny

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

September 16, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
reggendary

www.mdch.fi

i like the beanie but pocket tees feel a little over done

September 16, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
reggendary

overall i like the brand, you have a couple pieces i really like (syndicate pullover, scum tee, logo snapback) and a few that are just ight but i think as your progress you could have something really good

September 16, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
F-B

its not just for the purpose of swearing.. c'mon @enigma apparel there's an enigma to it. you should know about enigmas

F-B

September 16, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
reggendary

its not just for the purpose of swearing.. c'mon @enigma apparel there's an enigma to it. you should know about enigmas
hahaha, my bad homie, i should've looked deeper, but in the future if you put out more stuff keep us updated cuz i really like the longsleeve, i might just drop the $55

September 16, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
Broken Bank Clo

FB.BIGCARTEL.COM
FB.BIGCARTEL.COM

thoughts 

That AAA tag is still visable...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 16, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
F-B

hahaha, my bad homie, i should've looked deeper, but in the future if you put out more stuff keep us updated cuz i really like the longsleeve, i might just drop the $55

I understand where you coming from at first look it does probably seem that way but at the end of the day it's just a simple subtle statement that can be interpreted in many different ways depending on the person. I definitely will keep yall updated. Thanks for the criticism and the support I appreciate it all. "getit4thelow" is a discount code if you really tryna cop that homie.

F-B

September 17, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
Kendu56

Nineteen Ninety Never (199X) : http://www.since199x.com/

They were KC Kings before Sacramento Kings!

Me: Kendu56.com | Brand: Since199X.com

September 17, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
MrKimElzey

Sup hypebeast, did this up awhile back. Looking for general feedback. Keep in mind, the HBA-esque look is intentional, don't offend me by saying HBA is better. Just looking for constructive criticism. Thanks. Oh, and shout out to DBZ of course. 

really like the back. everything else makes it a little to busy for my taste.
Hey thanks man. Appreciate that!
September 17, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
MrKimElzey

sick concept @ the RR tee lol 

growing up watching DBZ so i love the reference(s) to the androids
Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback, I think i'll tone it down design wise but I'm glad to see I'm not alone! 

Please login first to reply.