Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 12, 2013 @ 12:34 PM
Moises Arias

2nd logo t i'm dropping sooon.... outsider

supreme...
Barbara Kruger you mean
nah he meant obey

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 12, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
Queue

supreme...
Barbara Kruger you mean
nah he meant obey
nah red rectangles

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

September 12, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
roscoegrand

Mockup I did today. Thoughts?

Instagram: http://instagram.com/dieterabrahams
September 12, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
taintedlove

Hi everyone,
Our company, Butterian is a budding start up fashion marketplace located in Singapore and we will love to invite fashion brands from around the globe to join us, especially the western fashion houses to join us as a seller.

Who are we?
Butterian is a fashion marketplace.

Our team started up the platform with an ultimate ambitious aim of consolidating glamorous fashion shops. 

What do we do?
Butterian strives to consolidate fashion houses, targeting the audience of youths and young adults.

Through the listing with Butterian, we seek to advertise aggressively for the sellers and deliver to the buyers an optimised shopping experience at their convenience. One of our goals is to penetrate the education institutions, to bring the campus community a thorough collection of fashion houses. 

What is the benefit of such marketplace?
As we know most sellers here are located in the west, we like to ensure you guys by joining and listing your products on our site, it will definitely be a boost to your brand exposure in the S.E.A fashion scene as most of our site visitors are S.E.A users.

Not only that, our team strives for an optimal user experience, which
allows sellers and buyers to participate with enjoyment and ease. 
There is absolutely
no hidden fee involved in registering, listing and selling. We stand by our
assurance that the usage would be cost-free and certainly no devious strings attached.  Sellers has the choice to terminate the account at your convenience, we would be really sad though. We would appreciate your dear
effort to tell us what we have done wrong and how could we improve if that day
ever comes by.

Lastly, we link interested buyers back to seller site. We have this "BUY AT SELLER SITE" link that allow buyers to be diverted back to Seller website.  (No transaction will take place
entire in Butterian) We put in great deal of thoughts to ensure that drawing

more people back to seller websites should be as easy as possible.

We also include a counter statistic on every seller account to allow them to have a gauge on how many visitors actually view the products the seller listed and how many traffic actually get directed to the seller site itself. 

Tentatively, you may want to visit us at www.butterian.com to find out more and join us as a pioneer seller now.

September 12, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
al dente co.

supreme...
Barbara Kruger you mean
nah he meant obey
looks nothing like obey or supreme. 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 12, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
Trials & Triumph

Aight so remember we tried to release this last week and the lookbook we put out was really bad, I mean overall this collection is kind of a set back to us. But people have been hitting us up asking whats the deal with the closed store. And where is charizard dreams. It seems like we always have to put out stuff twice, Idk what it is but we're putting it back out for the few people thats been asking us. If you wanna check it out its right here. Free shipping is still available.
But seriously after this drop we're gonna have to start taxing yall lol.

dude that tri racing tee is sooo flames. much respect for doing your own thing.
thanks @street lights yea it can be tough at times you know

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

September 12, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
sjohnnnn

Bigandmighty | Los Angeles | 12:32 PM 

Little preview for our drop enjoy!

سبحان

September 12, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
Inner City Youth

The Inner City Youth "Ex Presidents" 5 panel... This is just a sample and some minor changes will be made. The label will be smaller and it will have a different font, but other than that everything will pretty much be the same. Any feedback is appreciated, I am definitely looking for constructive criticism.

Also, i know the photos could be better. When the final hat arrives our product photos will be much better.
why would you put anything of your brand out without you being happy with the quality (product pictures)? i dont get that.
Because i wanted to get some constructive criticism to see what other people thought about the design and concept. I was not going to hire a photographer to photograph something that was not our final product.
man the colour and logo make it look corny...maybe if it was a more dull colour might turn out better, i just feel that blue is over powering the graphics and an eye sore. My eyes are scattered between the blue and logo barely looking at the graphics. Also the font for your logo reminds me elementary school presentation..I know you've probably already started to use this as your logo, just saying it could be cleaner with a different font
I agree 100% about the font used for the front. This is not our logo just a font i tried out on the sample of this hat, but we are definitely changing it before production. Also, i think the logo is so bold and overpowering, and maybe that is why you found it hard to focus on the graphics. I was very unhappy with the label as well, so we are working on another label/sample now. I think a few minor changes will make a big difference. Thank you for your feedback though, it is much appreciated.
September 12, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
deewhit

Check us out! www.knownothing.us
I've seen plenty of dope brands on here but this is in my top 3

luxury-supply.com

September 12, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
smthngdifferent

self-explanatory, universoul exploratory. an evolutionary collective of Self expression.

September 13, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
Broken Bank Clo

At the least, it looks different then what some other brands are doing.
Question for you though, is this being done on cotton or polyester shirts?

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 13, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
roscoegrand

At the least, it looks different then what some other brands are doing.
Question for you though, is this being done on cotton or polyester shirts?
It's a 100% cotton shirt.
September 13, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
street lights

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

September 13, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
RectBySovl

http://instagram.com/strictlystreet https://twitter.com/strictlyxstreet

September 13, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
gxldstoresupply

The Inner City Youth "Ex Presidents" 5 panel... This is just a sample and some minor changes will be made. The label will be smaller and it will have a different font, but other than that everything will pretty much be the same. Any feedback is appreciated, I am definitely looking for constructive criticism.

Also, i know the photos could be better. When the final hat arrives our product photos will be much better.
why would you put anything of your brand out without you being happy with the quality (product pictures)? i dont get that.
Because i wanted to get some constructive criticism to see what other people thought about the design and concept. I was not going to hire a photographer to photograph something that was not our final product.
man the colour and logo make it look corny...maybe if it was a more dull colour might turn out better, i just feel that blue is over powering the graphics and an eye sore. My eyes are scattered between the blue and logo barely looking at the graphics. Also the font for your logo reminds me elementary school presentation..I know you've probably already started to use this as your logo, just saying it could be cleaner with a different font
yo i wanna collab with this
September 13, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
smthngdifferent

smthngdifferent

http://smthngdifferent.com
http://store.smthngdifferent.com
you should get some models, I like the matter matters tee but am curious as how it would look on though
I should definitely, in time though,

the MATTER MATTERS tee is pretty bright, not neon or anything, but if you'd like, i can post a picture eventually about how it looks like on a person

self-explanatory, universoul exploratory. an evolutionary collective of Self expression.

September 13, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
koberyant

Check out the new MJ vs Kobe T-Shirt. As part of our ongoing NBA series, this shirt is a follow up to the MJ vs LeBron tee and the Six Rings shirt. The shirt features the 2 NBA legends battling it out. The shirt is now available at SWGNT. What do you guys think?
September 14, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
Gijs Dries

Ok, so I started a streetwear brand called "Mostly" out here in belgium.
Currently were still just starting up, but we're planning new collections, so more gear is coming soon.
I would like some international feedback, so far people seem to really like it here!

Go check it out at: www.mostlyofficial.com and http://www.facebook.com/mostlyofficial

Looking forward to some feedback.
thanks!

September 14, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
gxldstoresupply

anybody know how to digitize files to .dst format???
September 14, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
luigisardo

The Cicero - White Leather, by Luigi Sardo

www.luigisardo.com
Instagram
September 14, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
TrainwreckersClub

working on a better lookbook but check us out.
http://www.trainwreckersclub.com/
September 15, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
Han

Check out the new MJ vs Kobe T-Shirt. As part of our ongoing NBA series, this shirt is a follow up to the MJ vs LeBron tee and the Six Rings shirt. The shirt features the 2 NBA legends battling it out. The shirt is now available at SWGNT. What do you guys think?
I really like this shirt the bottom part with Kobe and MJ is really nice. The stars dont really bother me but somehow i feel like if they werent there I'd like them more but that's not really a big deal. I also like you're other all over print shirts!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

September 15, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
Gijs Dries

September 15, 2013 @ 02:38 PM
Metsys©

Hey guys Talpa will be going through a bit of a change, we will have a new name , but same logo , same great handmade quality.

Just some major partnership problems

Thanks

- Talpa

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

September 15, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
Ryan Walsh

www.HateMyHustle.com

We've been around for two years rocking with celebs and other key players in the entertainment industry, check out the new site we just relaunched it two days ago.

www.HateMyHustle.com
@HateMyHustle
#HMH
September 15, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
HolidayKirk

www.HateMyHustle.com

We've been around for two years rocking with celebs and other key players in the entertainment industry, check out the new site we just relaunched it two days ago.

www.HateMyHustle.com

@HateMyHustle

#HMH
This shit belongs somewhere between an Orange Julius and a Hot Topic.
September 15, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
opmoney

AON is kinda a  shitty brand i dont fuck with that 
September 16, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
MrKimElzey

Sup hypebeast, did this up awhile back. Looking for general feedback. Keep in mind, the HBA-esque look is intentional, don't offend me by saying HBA is better. Just looking for constructive criticism. Thanks. Oh, and shout out to DBZ of course. 

September 16, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
black

I posted awhile ago some of my leather work, heres my chair I reworked
I want that.

blackmfg.co fitted goods

September 16, 2013 @ 09:30 AM
F-B

FB.BIGCARTEL.COM
FB.BIGCARTEL.COM

thoughts 

F-B

Please login first to reply.