Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 10, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
Queue

Our New Peace Capsule collection launches tonight at 6 PM PST. - www.minsct.com

The second design is my favourite,  all the different perspectives you can look at within it and the tribe girl is another good design, just the first shirt isnt that strong but I would like to know the meaning

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

September 10, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
colin_nyc

The Inner City Youth "Ex Presidents" 5 panel... This is just a sample and some minor changes will be made. The label will be smaller and it will have a different font, but other than that everything will pretty much be the same. Any feedback is appreciated, I am definitely looking for constructive criticism.

Also, i know the photos could be better. When the final hat arrives our product photos will be much better.
why would you put anything of your brand out without you being happy with the quality (product pictures)? i dont get that.
September 10, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
alwaysstarving

Check Out Always Starving, just opened the shop not too long ago. 
Visti the website and check out the lookbook here: http://alwaysstarving.com/
September 10, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
hkeys

Shout out to IISE for making the top 50 brands in Jeff Staples skill share along with us. Here's a fall sneak peak of the coaches jacket we're working on. Releasing in the next couple weeks. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 10, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
chads

Shout out to IISE for making the top 50 brands in Jeff Staples skill share along with us. Here's a fall sneak peak of the coaches jacket we're working on. Releasing in the next couple weeks. 

Congrats Hunter! you're steady killin it!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 11, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
hkeys

Thanks Chad, aren't you coming out with a brand soon? I saw those labels you made and they were sick. 

September 11, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
prevailhatcompany

Prevail

launched our first range of 5 panels at the beginning of august, looking for some feedback/tweaks/what people would want to see from the brand. we're in it to create products that we are passionate about and have found the whole creative process very rewarding

let us know what you think, we have more pictures of each hat on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/prevailhatcompany

www.facebook.com/prevailhatcompany, www.prevailhatcompany.co.nz, www.instagram.com/prevail_nz

September 11, 2013 @ 11:45 AM
kumasiii

Logo T 
Hand to Hand distribution only -- before I release the collection 

what a blatant rip of the dertbag logo, this is so  weak

i've yet to see anything even sort of original from you tbh
September 11, 2013 @ 11:57 AM
kidkorea

You too bro. Were we the only other 2 brands from HB?

Just shows you how many people outside HB are trying to start their own brand....pretty nuts. 

Do you know when top 3 get announced? It'd be cool to meet you at Staple if we both get it!

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

September 11, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
Queue

Just shows you how many people outside HB are trying to start their own brand....pretty nuts. 

Do you know when top 3 get announced? It'd be cool to meet you at Staple if we both get it!
hey hows does the skill share website work? can you sign up whenever?

like the page https://www.facebook.com/stayinqueue and follow on instagram @stayinqueue

September 11, 2013 @ 12:16 PM
vagabond

yes. some classes are free while others cost between 5-25 dollars
September 11, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
kumasiii

the entry deadly for the competition was somewhere around the middle of august i believe, but you can still sign up for the class
September 11, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
Ben Greiner

www.iforaneyebrand.com
September 11, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
Queue

the entry deadly for the competition was somewhere around the middle of august i believe, but you can still sign up for the class
ahhh okay do they competitions all the time?

September 11, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
hkeys

That class me and IISE signed up for basically ended yesterday when he announced the top 50 brands out of 730 that would get to go to Agenda next year. He still has to announce the top 3 to get to meet him and the 1 that'll get to have a booth for free at the show. They have a wide range of other classes on there though, like basics to illustrator, how to shoot a look book, pattern making (just saying things that involve to clothes). You can still sign up though I think if you just want to watch his little videos he posted. Some decent information in them. 

September 11, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
hkeys

I guess so? I didn't see any other brands on there that I recognized. I doubt we'll get top 3 honestly, I really want you to though. There's a couple other brands on there with nice cut and sew pieces and what not, I'm just happy we made top 50. Have you put any thought as to what show you want to go to? I'm leaning more towards NYC, even though Long Beach is usually the biggest.

September 11, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
Queue

That class me and IISE signed up for basically ended yesterday when he announced the top 50 brands out of 730 that would get to go to Agenda next year. He still has to announce the top 3 to get to meet him and the 1 that'll get to have a booth for free at the show. They have a wide range of other classes on there though, like basics to illustrator, how to shoot a look book, pattern making (just saying things that involve to clothes). You can still sign up though I think if you just want to watch his little videos he posted. Some decent information in them. 
cool appreciate the help and wish I knew about this earlier...such a good way to connect with others from all over

September 11, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
chads

Thanks Chad, aren't you coming out with a brand soon? I saw those labels you made and they were sick. 
Yeah, its still a work in progress

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 11, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
Queue

Hey guys tomorrow I have a pitch contest for my brand...first prize $5000! I just want to spit my pitch to whoever is willing to read and give me feed back thanks..

Hi my name is _______, and I create environments, which I will demonstrate through my brand queue
Now queue is a reminder for myself to stay in line and focus towards my goals. My first collection entitled "Us vs. Queue" uses alot of camouflage patterns, reason being is that camo represents the army which represents war and its a fight with ourselves to get to our goals. This collection consist of leather origami wallets, that are all hand made and dyed by myself, this is also a process I taught myself from folding leather and dying. Next i have throw pillows with custom dyed fabric, finally a reworked office chair that i took apart, reworked, developed and built again.

Being in the city I notice all these individuals who want to stand out from the crowd and be unique, with that thought I want to offer products that are exclusive, one of a kind pieces and take people away from your generic stores, tell a story and give character. I work with a wide variety of materials from wood, acrylic, glass, fabrics, leather, metal but queue is more than just a brand. It's about the process and putting thought into craft, as I have been helped along my path from many others to gain skills i didnt have, I want to pay it forward and teach others what i have learned. Right now I am starting to develop classes focusing on leather origami, teaching others the transition from paper to leather and get them to work with their hands. Show them whats it is and how it comes to be so they have an understanding.

Besides my own work, I have done work with other brands locally, One brand I created a module display system composed of different size boxes that you could stand how ever you wanted vertically/horizontally, another brand i made custom wooden hangers to match their military style clothing line. Other than local, I have also done international work with Peroni italy beer, reworking a patio umbrella with a military style that is currently on tour across north america.

Now through all of this I have been establishing connections with stores and building a small demand, in which i do have stores interested in selling my products and I have a pop up shop coming up at the end of the month at Community 54. My vision if i were to win the $5000 would be to create my next line of products from scratch, featuring a couch set with metal frames and based around quilting. Along my journey I have built relationships with different vendors from textiles shops, laser engravers, sewing shops, welders and so on, and I want to combine all these different professions into one pot which in a sense I am creating this new community of people who wouldnt normally work together. At the same time I want to start building a social enterprise, where I teach others to create their own and have a scientific approach meaning they can replicate my process and then take it further if they want. but as i start to build a demand i could also hire them to help me build my brand and develop it.

So i have broken down my budget as the following:
$2000- product development (materials/process)
$1000- marketing (website, social media etc.)
$1000- skill development (learn new skills and teach others)
$1000- workshop space (to teach and develop brand)

With that being said i want to pass on this mentality/confidence I have grown through my brand outwards to others to create your own, next time you see something think of how you could improve it and add your own style to it.
remeber to stay in queue and reach your goals
thank you

September 11, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
al dente co.

2nd logo t i'm dropping sooon.... outsider

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 11, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
Queue

I posted awhile ago some of my leather work, heres my chair I reworked

September 11, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
Okay.

supreme...

where the azn girls at

September 12, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
Inner City Youth

The Inner City Youth "Ex Presidents" 5 panel... This is just a sample and some minor changes will be made. The label will be smaller and it will have a different font, but other than that everything will pretty much be the same. Any feedback is appreciated, I am definitely looking for constructive criticism.

Also, i know the photos could be better. When the final hat arrives our product photos will be much better.
why would you put anything of your brand out without you being happy with the quality (product pictures)? i dont get that.
Because i wanted to get some constructive criticism to see what other people thought about the design and concept. I was not going to hire a photographer to photograph something that was not our final product.
September 12, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
al dente co.

supreme...
What's supreme? it's just a red box logo... smh.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 12, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
Malachi Shockley

Check us out! www.knownothing.us

www.knownothing.us

September 12, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
Queue

supreme...
Barbara Kruger you mean

September 12, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
Trials & Triumph

Aight so remember we tried to release this last week and the lookbook we put out was really bad, I mean overall this collection is kind of a set back to us. But people have been hitting us up asking whats the deal with the closed store. And where is charizard dreams. It seems like we always have to put out stuff twice, Idk what it is but we're putting it back out for the few people thats been asking us. If you wanna check it out its right here. Free shipping is still available.
But seriously after this drop we're gonna have to start taxing yall lol.

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

September 12, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
Queue

Because i wanted to get some constructive criticism to see what other people thought about the design and concept. I was not going to hire a photographer to photograph something that was not our final product.
man the colour and logo make it look corny...maybe if it was a more dull colour might turn out better, i just feel that blue is over powering the graphics and an eye sore. My eyes are scattered between the blue and logo barely looking at the graphics. Also the font for your logo reminds me elementary school presentation..I know you've probably already started to use this as your logo, just saying it could be cleaner with a different font

September 12, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
street lights

Aight so remember we tried to release this last week and the lookbook we put out was really bad, I mean overall this collection is kind of a set back to us. But people have been hitting us up asking whats the deal with the closed store. And where is charizard dreams. It seems like we always have to put out stuff twice, Idk what it is but we're putting it back out for the few people thats been asking us. If you wanna check it out its right here. Free shipping is still available.
But seriously after this drop we're gonna have to start taxing yall lol.

dude that tri racing tee is sooo flames. much respect for doing your own thing.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

September 12, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
mrteebonilla

Check us out! www.knownothing.us
shits CRACK

will be bookmarking and will probably buy a snap, hoodie, and LS....well done

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

Please login first to reply.