Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 5, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
LETHAL POISON

http://poisonusa.tumblr.com/

Hello hypebeast! I'm back, I started Half-Life Clothing and Excelsior a little while back, but I've been really working hard on a new brand called 'Lethal Poison' below is our core collection, just one of our main logos, and a good way to start by getting our name out there, please feel free to leave feedback and thoughts, again this is supposed to be basic.

Lethal Poison // Core Collection // Release Date Unknown

FULL LOOKBOOK ALSO ON OUR WEBSITE/BLOG:

+Follow us on instagram // @poisonusa
+Follow us on tumblr // @poisonusa.tumblr.com
your whole collection is your brand name on different basic articles of clothing, imo this is your weakest collection yet, i personally liked Half Life and Excelsior better, ive come to expect more from you my man, but keep doing your thing, heres to hoping you'll still put out that Killa Cam hoodie
I mean honestly this is as basic as it gets guys, my designs are not just this simple style, I got others, I still plan on doing some Cam'ron stuff, but I didn't want to steal that design from my past work, unless you guys are down to see it on another brand.
September 5, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
LETHAL POISON

son all u did was use the fritz quad font and typed out lethal poison that isn't a logo
Hey think about Heel Bruise, they sell on hypebeast even with that simple logo, I just wanted something clean and simple I guess like Heel Bruise in a way then.
September 5, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
LETHAL POISON

Hello hypebeast! I'm back, I started Half-Life Clothing and Excelsior a little while back, but I've been really working hard on a new brand called 'Lethal Poison' below is our core collection, just one of our main logos, and a good way to start by getting our name out there, please feel free to leave feedback and thoughts, again this is supposed to be basic.

Lethal Poison // Core Collection // Release Date Unknown

FULL LOOKBOOK ALSO ON OUR WEBSITE/BLOG:

+Follow us on instagram // @poisonusa
+Follow us on tumblr // @poisonusa.tumblr.com
I was wondering, have you tried to do any of the dying you've been planning to do on the 2 or 3 labels you've been posting mock ups of?

I'm in the middle of experimenting with dyes atm, and the line sheets look great but i'm just curious to see if you have put any of the pieces into production and how they turned out in comparison to the pictures.
Thanks.
I actually don't have any pieces out yet, but I plan on dip dying that tee you see there, it will probably not come out in as straight of a line, but will still look dope I think.
September 5, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
LETHAL POISON

You know what you guys are all right!
I'm done with Lethal Poison, I will not post here on hypebeast anymore, thank you for the feedback, I will take that to my next brand, look for me in the future.

-Malcolm
September 5, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
delysid co.

How many of you guys took jeff staples skillshare class? 
I did.
What did you think of it?
Or are you deciding if you wanna sign up?
September 5, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
openmindeadclothing

openindeadclothing.bigcartel.com
September 5, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

I was wondering, have you tried to do any of the dying you've been planning to do on the 2 or 3 labels you've been posting mock ups of?

I'm in the middle of experimenting with dyes atm, and the line sheets look great but i'm just curious to see if you have put any of the pieces into production and how they turned out in comparison to the pictures.
Thanks.
i have with my mock ups. it always starts out as a great idea, but i didn't have the proper bottle, so it ended up being super fucked.

my advice: don't post any mock ups of dyed products until you at least have a sample product to base it off of. otherwise, it will look completely different.

September 5, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
heavy

September 5, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
hkeys

I did.
What did you think of it?
Or are you deciding if you wanna sign up?
He's already on there, I had our brand on there. Gunning for that top 50 spot, Jeff is going to announce the winners on Monday. I'm really hoping IISE lands top 3 at least. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 5, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
hkeys

Thanks.
i have with my mock ups. it always starts out as a great idea, but i didn't have the proper bottle, so it ended up being super fucked.

my advice: don't post any mock ups of dyed products until you at least have a sample product to base it off of. otherwise, it will look completely different.

I agree on not mocking up dyed shirts if you're doing them yourself. Or if you do mock them up don't put them public until they're already dyed. Just some product shots of what we did for our summer collection. 

September 5, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
hkeys

i cant stop thinking about Divided Minds 
Yeah...a couple people showed me Divine in the past day. They're cutting it a little close with the name. I was going to say something but legally there's not much I can do. I'll let them play for the moment, let's see where they are 6 months from now. 

September 5, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
mrdaleog

Damn...I used to fuck with this thread so hard back some time ago. I would seriously log onto hypebeast JUST so i could see whats up, or post something for feedback, etc. I thought this page was EVERYTHING for someone new to starting out a brand....

WRONG!

My advice to people in here is to just go out and learn man. Learn from your mistakes, slip ups, and absolute fuck ups! Go do something! Stop hopping in this thread looking for someone to give you feedback on something. If YOU, the owner (or whatever role you play) of the brand think something you made is tight, go on ahead and release it! Of course not everyone is going to fuck with it, but aye...thats life! From that experience, wether the item was a success or a flop, reshape, mold, and progress from there! Do better with what you learned! Experience is the best teacher!

My personal success rate has climbed a lot ever since I stopped coming in here looking for peoples opinions...no one in here has made it yet, and to be straight up...a lot of people in here just like to talk shit from behind a computer screen. People with no big time credentials shooting down other peoples shit. The blind leading the blind. Everyone is going to have an opinion, good and bad...you gonna stop to listen to everyone? You gonna change up everything you do just because some one feels some type of way about what you want to drop? 

Thats just my two cents...up vote...down vote...who give a fuck lol. Peace and blessings to you all.

www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

September 5, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
street lights

Damn...I used to fuck with this thread so hard back some time ago. I would seriously log onto hypebeast JUST so i could see whats up, or post something for feedback, etc. I thought this page was EVERYTHING for someone new to starting out a brand....

WRONG!

My advice to people in here is to just go out and learn man. Learn from your mistakes, slip ups, and absolute fuck ups! Go do something! Stop hopping in this thread looking for someone to give you feedback on something. If YOU, the owner (or whatever role you play) of the brand think something you made is tight, go on ahead and release it! Of course not everyone is going to fuck with it, but aye...thats life! From that experience, wether the item was a success or a flop, reshape, mold, and progress from there! Do better with what you learned! Experience is the best teacher!

My personal success rate has climbed a lot ever since I stopped coming in here looking for peoples opinions...no one in here has made it yet, and to be straight up...a lot of people in here just like to talk shit from behind a computer screen. People with no big time credentials shooting down other peoples shit. The blind leading the blind. Everyone is going to have an opinion, good and bad...you gonna stop to listen to everyone? You gonna change up everything you do just because some one feels some type of way about what you want to drop? 

Thats just my two cents...up vote...down vote...who give a fuck lol. Peace and blessings to you all.

www.LiveLoveURBAN.com
the good advice leveled out the poor presentation on your website so i didn't up or down vote. i cant really tell who your clothes is marketed towards but blurry pics of your clothes on the ground isn't a good look bro.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

September 5, 2013 @ 01:03 PM
casein_point

Nah, I wish. I didn't catch wind of it till after it started which actually made me wonder. Can you still enroll in skillshare classes after they complete? Obviously if you can it wouldn't be as thorough in terms of getting feedback and stuff but think it could still be useful to listen to the lectures and stuff. I've really only heard of skillshare recently and there is a ton of cool stuff that I see out there but I didn't know if you could register for closed classes or if it is even worth it.
September 5, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
theborrowedgoods

file://localhost/Users/macbookpro/Downloads/tribute.jpg
September 5, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
Knuckles

I'm done with Lethal Poison, I will not post here on hypebeast anymore, thank you for the feedback, I will take that to my next brand, look for me in the future.

-Malcolm
Honestly bro this is kind of ridiculous. You're never going to be successful if you give up every time you get bad feedback. Look at Nicky Diamonds for example, that dude is fuckin rich now and his brand gets bashed on here all the time. So if you end up like him are you just gonna quit and start a new brand all over again? Honestly I think you should have stuck with Half Life, you were getting great feedback from that. But then you decided to go with Excelsior and were still getting decent feedback. Now it seems like you're just trying to rush things and choosing any name you could think of and slap it on clothes. You just gotta think about what you wanna do, you can't keep wasting your time coming up with new names and new designs. Choose a name and stick with it. Anyways Good Luck bro with whatever you do. 

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

September 5, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
Broken Bank Clo

-Malcolm

I can't tell if you are trolling us or being serious...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 5, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
rare1

I was there !!
September 5, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
tuesdaygirlfriend

Email contactnoisev@gmail.com to find out how you can earn one of these exclusive logo tees for free. These are not for sale and will never go on sale.

Our current collection is available at http://noisev.us/shop.html
Our past collections are on sale, for the low, at http://noisev.storenvy.com/
September 5, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
openmindeadclothing

http://openmindeadclothing.bigcartel.com
September 6, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
kcufthepopulation

Fall 13 | Goodkill

http://www.kcufthepopulation.com

September 6, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
Inner City Youth

The Inner City Youth "Ex Presidents" 5 panel... This is just a sample and some minor changes will be made. The label will be smaller and it will have a different font, but other than that everything will pretty much be the same. Any feedback is appreciated, I am definitely looking for constructive criticism.

Also, i know the photos could be better. When the final hat arrives our product photos will be much better.
September 6, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
Inner City Youth

September 6, 2013 @ 01:26 PM
al dente co.

Logo T 
Hand to Hand distribution only -- before I release the collection 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 6, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
FirstTwelve

how so? how can you immediatly associate collaboration with the universe with "deep apollo 13 shit" sounds like you're being shallow minded. the universe is a synonym for the world or all exsisting matter, doesnt immediatly indicate "outerspace", collaboration with the universe simply means we stay true to our roots but we don't place limits on ourselves, we keep an open mind and infuse what First Twelve is at the core with whatever knowledge we acquire or things we discover on our way working co-operatively with the universe and what's in it. whether its combining who we are with something we're unfamiliar with or diving into something completely new and weaving who we are throughout it..   hence collaboration with the universe..i'm sure other designers would understand where i'm coming from, maybe interpret it in their own words..but this is how i look at it.. has no relationship to appolo 13 shit..sorry you were lost dude..
First of all it was a joke.
Second of all everything you just wrote is bullshit, utter utter bullshit.
Weaving who you are?, your printing football logos onto t shirts and selling them son, the universe dosent give a fuck about your brand.
I could write bullshit like you.
"FirstTwelve weaves the inner life force of the fabric into our daily souls, we build our brand around the concepts of interconnected friendships and beings as people and mammals as branches upon the tree of life"
All as your answer did is prove your abnoxious good luck with your brand, and the universe and not placing limits on yourself. If you need any more quotes to fill the generic bullshit bit in your caption check out kushlyricz
i feel sorry for you
bruh I feel sorry for you. It's all good drawing inspiration from wherever you see fit but if you can't translate that into something the consumer can understand or relate too (even vaguely, through your graphic's or description) then you're doing something wrong.

Furthermore, What the hell does in collaboration with the universe even mean?
Hey I went and got a coffee this morning, the coffee bean's grew from the universe, the cow ate grass from the universe to the produce milk, it was served to me in a cardboard cup that originally grew from a tree in the universe..

COFFEE x UNIVERSE
"FLAT-WHITE" COLLECTION   
           COMING SOON 
ok bro i get the idea of the joke from the first guy. but you're over-analyzing it, .. a universal version of something is something that works everywhere, it's not bound by anything.. collaboration means working together to create, my goal is to create a versatile label, working with that of everything, not immediatly look at something and reject it, but see how i could get the best of out whatever it is and incorporate it but still maintain who we are as a brand, thats all sometimes it may work sometimes it may not.. what you're  doing right now you're immediately rejecting this, which is what i want to avoid as a label. that's why i make a few soccer inspired shirts, i am a huge soccer fan and i collect jerseys, and i love the idea of how soccer brings the entire world together in a way, different walks of life.  so i made up my own phrase, collaboration with the universe, working hand in hand with that of everything, i really believe in the idea, sorry if you still dont get, but i guess it's a reason to keep working hard and make people understand.. but i have a vision and direction im passionate about at least.. and you're brand must be top of the line, if mine doesnt relate to the consumer even vaguely.. i must be doing something right, ive made sales all over the world not immense numbers, but some people are getting it, i had a small feature on complex, i know it's not too difficult to obtain but someone in the industry thought i was one of the 10 best online brands to check out.. which must say something..but in the end all i could do is just keep working!
September 6, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
dopesocietyaaron

Started a new streetwear brand "Dope Society" , based out of Houston , TX

Here is one of my recent tee's , "Fire Red Marilyn" 

Inspired by Marilyn Monroe and Air Jordan Fire Red 5's 

Only $20USD plus shipping at www.dopesocietyco.bigcartel.com

Sizes Available: S-XL 

Would Appreciate everyone's feedback and likes.

Forever Dope, Dope Forever. www.dopesocietyclothing.com

September 6, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
casein_point

Started a new streetwear brand "Dope Society" , based out of Houston , TX

Here is one of my recent tee's , "Fire Red Marilyn" 

Inspired by Marilyn Monroe and Air Jordan Fire Red 5's 

Only $20USD plus shipping at www.dopesocietyco.bigcartel.com

Sizes Available: S-XL 

Would Appreciate everyone's feedback and likes.

You've got a naked chick wearing Jordans and a Jordan necklace as your background on your site and by looking at your product shots I can guarantee you didn't take your background picture. It looks unprofessional and rushed man. In regards to the tee I'm not really digging it and the shoes look sloppy and weird on her. Its also a ridiculously iconic image so IF your shirt ever blew up, you'd probably get a cease and desist.
September 6, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
FirstTwelve

The Madonna from the past Fall Winter 2012 collection, we're re-issuing this graphic in SZ M because we over-ran a recent wholesale order and were left with extras

features an original ink drawing by Dillon Milardo

available @ www.firsttwelveclothing.com
September 6, 2013 @ 04:03 PM
KENNY_POWERS

Mission statements, brand backgrounds or any other reasoning should be if done.. stay under 2 sentences. People are getting way into their brand backgrounds when a lot of it is bullshit mumbling. Keep it short and sweet no one wants to know why your brand is going to change the world. Product > words.
September 6, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
FirstTwelve

Mission statements, brand backgrounds or any other reasoning should be if done.. stay under 2 sentences. People are getting way into their brand backgrounds when a lot of it is bullshit mumbling. Keep it short and sweet no one wants to know why your brand is going to change the world. Product > words.
in regards to my explanation of my brand, i have a one sentence description if that on my site, but when some people mock it and dont understand sometimes it's necessary to explain a little further, maybe?

Please login first to reply.