Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 27, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
koberyant

The Revolution Riche Dirty Sprite tee has been released. Building off the classic crewneck, the shirt is hand printed and sewn for the highest quality, and is a must have for your wardrobe. It could be purple or it could be pink, but either way you can cop your new shirt now at our online shop for a limited time only.
August 27, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
Trials & Triumph

*Disclaimer: this is not the lookbook | lookbook comes out Sept. 3rd

Hey let us know what we could have done better. What colors you would have liked rather than what we chose.
Be harsh so the next time we drop something you'll see the growth
Basically tell us if the shit is ugly

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

August 28, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
YOSOY Co.

Hey let us know what we could have done better. What colors you would have liked rather than what we chose.

I just can't tell what's going on

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 28, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
sammy p

The Revolution Riche Dirty Sprite tee has been released. Building off the classic crewneck, the shirt is hand printed and sewn for the highest quality, and is a must have for your wardrobe. It could be purple or it could be pink, but either way you can cop your new shirt now at our online shop for a limited time only.
ur ignorant
August 28, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
Trials & Triumph

I just can't tell what's going on
its a racing themed drop. The paragraphs are just terms and conditions of the racing team.
one shirt shows the cars he can chose from, and the other shirt is him signing a contract to sign with Tri motorsports Group.
The mockups dont do the shirts justice of course. And of course the story sounds weird but its basically an underground racing team that hes joining to make some money for him and his family

August 28, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
BigJackBurton

Posted a super rough mockup of this tee yesterday made from graphics i found from around the internet, i wanted the brand to have a more hand drawn feel to it, i appreciate that im a poor artist and tbh im probably going to get a professional in but heres a second preview of my first tee.

The hamza hand is a symbol of protection in the middle east, the solider represent the invasion of iraq and Afghanistan. The tee is a comment on american and also britians attempts to bring peace to foreign lands through violent means.

FRONT

BACK

this is like my third time posting but im done with this design now anyway but please be brutal with feedback as all feedback is good feedback.
August 28, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
Trials & Triumph

Posted a super rough mockup of this tee yesterday made from graphics i found from around the internet, i wanted the brand to have a more hand drawn feel to it, i appreciate that im a poor artist and tbh im probably going to get a professional in but heres a second preview of my first tee.

The hamza hand is a symbol of protection in the middle east, the solider represent the invasion of iraq and Afghanistan. The tee is a comment on american and also britians attempts to bring peace to foreign lands through violent means.

FRONT

BACK

this is like my third time posting but im done with this design now anyway but please be brutal with feedback as all feedback is good feedback.
I fuck with it, I like the font on the back too man

August 28, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
antwonmerriweather

No Deleting ?
August 28, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
reggendary

Starting up a label from Australia and just wanted some opinions on my logo

its really clean and looks cool, but shouldn't wifes be wives, and whats the inspiration? 
I though 'wifes' was a good play on the plural. Just something interesting and creative?

Boutique minimalist and basic threads, with subtle twists. Clean (as the logo suggests) with the highest of qualities. 
interesting, i like it, keep us updated

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 28, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
reggendary

i really liked your last collection and i copped almost every the piece, the Phoenix Rising tee didnt fit me but its fucking cool so i dont even care, plus your prices are really reasonable so its not a big deal, and the back story is really cool, but the shirts feel really busy, i like the one with the angles and him signing the contract and shit but they feel like maybe too much, but hey thats just my opinion, maybe ill change my mind when i see the lookbook, keep up the good work man

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 28, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
BigJackBurton

I have never seen this many downvotes before man, like 16 jesus didnt know that many people was active in here.
I said before i actually fuck with some of your brands designs, problem is they too damn expensive this monstrosity here is 115 dollars and takes 4 weeks to ship! If we paying as much as you making us i want the stuff here in 4 working days. If your prices were say 40 dollars rather than 70 and you didnt take 4 weeks just to send the thing id almost certainly order a piece. (i live in the uk so would be about 8 months before i saw that 70 dollar investment).
August 28, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
Trials & Triumph

i really liked your last collection and i copped almost every the piece, the Phoenix Rising tee didnt fit me but its fucking cool so i dont even care, plus your prices are really reasonable so its not a big deal, and the back story is really cool, but the shirts feel really busy, i like the one with the angles and him signing the contract and shit but they feel like maybe too much, but hey thats just my opinion, maybe ill change my mind when i see the lookbook, keep up the good work man
thanks for supporting the last drop. This drop we're gonna stay in the same price range again so we can build up the fan base you know. From like the bottom up. Yea we're getting the shirts from our printer Friday but we just wanted to keep the people who like our stuff updated. The mockups were rough but its kind of an idea of what it'll look like. I guess we'll both see lol

August 28, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
al dente co.

Fall 2013 Lookbook now up // aldenteco.com 

Unfortunately this will be the last collection I do under the name AL DENTE, because of legal copyrights and trademarks I am changing the name, I will post the new logo and info next week once I clear out inventory and have my new collection ready for the new name.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

August 28, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
casein_point

Unfortunately this will be the last collection I do under the name AL DENTE, because of legal copyrights and trademarks I am changing the name, I will post the new logo and info next week once I clear out inventory and have my new collection ready for the new name.
Damn man that sucks, was it another clothing line or just another company?
August 28, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Damn man that sucks, was it another clothing line or just another company?
do you still have that black longsleeve in XL ?
August 28, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
oath-

Just got my website up. Still got a lot of things to fix but if you could go check out the collection and give me honest feedback that would be awesome.

BLKTHRONE.COM 

every design is made from scratch by me and I designed and coded the whole website too.
August 28, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
jsuave98

http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/4137080/senseofsuavestyle.tumblr.com 

Hi, I just wanted to put out some of my clothing that i have created for my independent Brand that i am the creator of. It is called SUAVE a acronym for Something Unique And Very Extinct. The reason behind the name of the brand is that i want it to represent high end fashion aswell as black fashion for men. Except at the same time to give off a message of being unique, exclusive, and having a backround story within each and every design that has happened to me in my personal life or others that are close to me. The reason i say extinct is because i only make one of each item. So all pieces are exclusive and limited. It can be from screen prints to stitched etc. I just am into the Urban street style and High End Fashion. So i decided to make it a passion by creating my own c
August 29, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
nsco_justin

WEBSTORE NOW OPEN WWW.NOBODYSPECIALCO.COM

FOLLOW US ON IG: NSCO_USA
BUNCH OF STUFF ON SALE FOR CHEAP AND NEW GEAR. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS.
THIS HAT COMES IN RED, BLUE, AND BLACK. 

www.nobodyspecialco.com "Our Way The Only Way"

August 29, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

small fall collection. two tees and two button pins.
also, finally working on putting an official website together instead of using tumblr as my "official site"
August 29, 2013 @ 09:22 AM
lstplcwnr

i fuck with it
August 29, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
al dente co.

For people wondering the name change

al dente company // aldenteco.com

August 29, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
koberyant

We have lots of new hats that we just recently dropped. All the hats are made from the finest Italian Leathers. Check out our full collection, as I would love to hear your feedback. www.daily-doses.com

August 29, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
TYMCFLY

small fall collection. two tees and two button pins.
also, finally working on putting an official website together instead of using tumblr as my "official site"

dope
August 30, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
dscnewyork

little something that my homie just dropped...

http://nosferatu.bigcartel.com/
August 30, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
notoriginal

For people wondering the name change
The name reminds me of THE OTHERS for some reason.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/202510
August 30, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
≈ nash ≈

end of season / labor day sale now live.
all shirts $15.

go cop now.

www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com 

Connected Goods // www.connectedgoods.bigcartel.com

August 30, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
Shea Darlison

www.wilderclothing.com
August 30, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
nobodyjkk

Shirts and tanks released this summer. Fall stuff will be released soon!
www.modestyattire.com

Talk is Silver. Silence is Gold.

August 30, 2013 @ 10:33 AM
freakie129

Finally have them in. 

Facebook - www.facebook.com/rewerkbristol 

Website - https://rewerkbristol.bigcartel.com/ 

August 30, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Anybody else feel like the streetwear scene is like a bad cd on repeat right now...

Or is just the new commers who keep kicking the CD player...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Please login first to reply.