August 20, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Cherry All over prints now available.
Hypland Shop
www.hypland.com
are you guys from sd? i saw johnny from daily post your guys' stuff.

Have you heard about this Luxx Goods Trade show event that is supposed to be going down here in SD?
We are not from SD, were from LA . and Yes we have, someone from the show or something commented on our instagram and told us about it briefly. is it big? their description was very vague

ya bro.
Don't bother.
The whole event is biased off lies and deception. Wack people with a wack brand trying to hypebeast people into fuckery in it's highest form. Guy is using a fake name to set everything up and contact people because everyone who knows him and his brand thinks it's shit plus he owes a gang of people money.
I recently got kicked out one of the stores affiliated with the whole event because I called him out.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

August 20, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
chads

looking for feedback.

the right one looks like a straight rip off from Hydro74's design, please correct me if I'm wrong...

this is exactly why this thread is fucked up, you cant expose people like that man, thats messed up
dafuq? nobody should be promoting or manufacturing stolen art. Hydro74 is a big, well respected design agency and the fact that he stole a good part of the design down to the marks on the hands is first of all not cool and secondly ILLEGAL.

I would hope anyone on this thread would expose a person using stolen art...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 20, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
chads

looking for feedback.

Hey man isn't this the American Apparel model

http://store.americanapparel.ca/f497.html?cid=210-246
They're just mock-ups so he just put his art on AA's picture, he likely doesn't have them printed

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 20, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
koberyant

The MJ Six Rings tee is back in stock for a limited time. Features MJ smoking a cigar on the front with all of his 6 rings around the neck. If you like it see more here
August 21, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
BigJackBurton

working on a brand called Friends in Low places, this is a super rough mock up the final version will have all hand drawn graphics, the image is a skull with a small hamza hand on the helmet a symbol of protection in the middle east. Thought it was interesting with the whole ongoing conflict with america invading the middle east
August 21, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
reggendary

working on a brand called Friends in Low places, this is a super rough mock up the final version will have all hand drawn graphics, the image is a skull with a small hamza hand on the helmet a symbol of protection in the middle east. Thought it was interesting with the whole ongoing conflict with america invading the middle east
im a big fan, i like the design and i like the name

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

August 21, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
BigJackBurton

looking for feedback.

the right one looks like a straight rip off from Hydro74's design, please correct me if I'm wrong...

this is exactly why this thread is fucked up, you cant expose people like that man, thats messed up
dafuq? nobody should be promoting or manufacturing stolen art. Hydro74 is a big, well respected design agency and the fact that he stole a good part of the design down to the marks on the hands is first of all not cool and secondly ILLEGAL.

to be fair it does say something about being villains of the industry.
August 21, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
YOSOY Co.

Hi everyone. I am looking for a name for my new brand. I have ideas for designs and what i want to do, but i am still stuck on a name. I would really like a name that's different and its own identity. My line will consist of both clothing and leather made goods. The idea behind the brand is based on high quality America made products, when America was manufacturing powerhouse back in the days of the Industrial Revolution. America Industrial Luxury is main theme here. So i want a name that is bold, short, to the point, but yet could still come across to people as being associated with luxurious goods. I have listed a few names below. Please let me know your feedback and if you have any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks for the feedback.

VAXLE
MAXLE
MARKER
VALEN
HURST
no, no ones gonna do your work for you. 
Not looking for anyone to do anything for me, except give their opinions. If someone did come up with a great name i would be happy to pay them for it.
You're basically asking someone to name your first born for you. Also, since you can think of a name for your kid, you'll pay someone with a good name. What are you gonna say when people ask what the name means, your inspiration, shit like that?? 

yosoy.bigcartel.com

August 21, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
chads

looking for feedback.

to be fair it does say something about being villains of the industry.
quoting 'villains of the industry' on a tee is not a justification for stealing someone else's work...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 21, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
julioescala

FALL 13 1st drop PREVIEW                  (WOLF IN SHEEP SKIN)
word from my printer is that the white color way will be ready this week. I will also be doing a tie dye version. both tie dye and white will be available for purchase next week, I will put final date up along with a small look book here. printed on premium T's to assure premium quality. if in fact you would like to pay in advance to secure the black color way there will be that option//the shipping date will just be off a tad. to anybody that does i will be shipping in advance a free beanie to you. 
//PRICES EXTREMELY REASONABLE//FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ALWAYS//PREVIEWS AND HOMIE DISCOUNTS ON NEXT DROPS FOR ANYBODY THAT COPS//CHECKERED VISION LAST SUPPER FIVE PANEL//3M LS//THE HEATED ENVIRONMENT// SOUTH FLORIDA//SHITS GONA START HAPPENING//8/??/13
http://thestoreusa.bigcartel.com

www.theheatedenvironment.com

August 21, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
street lights

barely escaped your site without a seizure, lol but seriously im a fan of the shirt.
the site might need a little refining man, maybe a gif that isn't so busy, or one that gives better contrast to the t shirt.
just my 2cents. stay up.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

August 21, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
julioescala

barely escaped your site without a seizure, lol but seriously im a fan of the shirt.
the site might need a little refining man, maybe a gif that isn't so busy, or one that gives better contrast to the t shirt.
just my 2cents. stay up.
ahhh shit i didn't realize it was still like that... lol i saw that they excepted gifs now and i was like shit ima try it out just for the hell of it, I'll put it back to normal thanks for the heads up.  

August 21, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
roscoegrand

looking for feedback.

I've had designs stolen from me as well, it certainly isn't nice. So I would like to know why you think people should be able to steal designs (from industry leaders like hydro74) and most of all get away with it. There's nothing wrong with being inspired, but this is stealing. If you want a design from hydro74, pay the man for a design...

I appreciate the support @chadacadabra
August 21, 2013 @ 10:36 AM
kumasiii

you might want to add a bigger image of the design to the product page

also just a heads up, there's some pretty noticeable photoshop brush work on the black tee mockup on the sides of the design & where you covered up the tag. this isn't a big deal but little details do add up so... the clone stamp tool does a pretty fantastic job of eliminating stuff like this

before:

after:
August 21, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
Edgar Gomez

Il Bred Collective info@ilbred.com

August 21, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
Edgar Gomez

LOS ANGELES BASED FASHION COLLECTIVE : IL BRED COLLECTIVE #OGPRODUCTS #CREATEDINLOSANGELES 
CHECK OUT PT. I of "CREATED IN LOS ANGELES"

Il Bred Collective info@ilbred.com

August 21, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
TeddyBear Jake

The giveaway week. Follow us on
instagram @dungeonforward, Like your favorite 5 pics, and register
online at www.dungeonforward.com to win.
After you finish @ us on instagram and say done. That is all. Tees shipping daily. Support the hustle and get a free shirt.

DUNGEON FORWARD | THE FRESH LIFE

August 21, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
cam1

Chill Apparel is about to drop their new Summer / Fall 2013 Collection!!!

http://www.ChillApparel.com/

August 21, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
Mr.Buku

sick!!

Earn Your Death

August 21, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
julioescala

also just a heads up, there's some pretty noticeable photoshop brush work on the black tee mockup on the sides of the design & where you covered up the tag. this isn't a big deal but little details do add up so... the clone stamp tool does a pretty fantastic job of eliminating stuff like this

after:
yooo thanks a lot for taking the time and doing that i really appreciate it it looks much better now! im still getting the hang of that tool at least on the black shirts i find it easier on the whites.. thanks again ima leave a little something in your inbox. bless. 

August 21, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
Trials & Triumph

after:
yooo thanks a lot for taking the time and doing that i really appreciate it it looks much better now! im still getting the hang of that tool at least on the black shirts i find it easier on the whites.. thanks again ima leave a little something in your inbox. bless. 
this drop is clean and creative keep it up man

http://www.trialsandtriumph.com | Several different stories|

August 22, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
Project Nibiru

after:
this drop is clean and creative keep it up man
the setup cost to print that probably costs more than the print itself lol but i like the shirt its different. keep it up

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com Also Follow us on Instragram & Twitter @ projectnibiru

August 22, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
AndyRocksBluu

Hey everyone, 
I just wanted to spread the word about a Pop up shop / Art Gallery I did at EastWest from Long Island. 
The Full Recap is located at http://www.bluudreams.com/

I also did a collaboration with EastWest and dropped my very very limited "Diver Mouse" Tees.

Let me know what you guys think 

Shop / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

August 22, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
Inner City Youth

Hey everyone, 
I just wanted to spread the word about a Pop up shop / Art Gallery I did at EastWest from Long Island. 

I also did a collaboration with EastWest and dropped my very very limited "Diver Mouse" Tees.

you have some talented friends, all of the art work was dope, i think the "Day Job" piece would make a sick shirt... anyway the event looked very well organized and presentation was awesome, you definitely put a lot of time and effort into it and it showed
August 22, 2013 @ 12:40 PM
TeddyBear Jake

Hey everyone, 

you have some talented friends, all of the art work was dope, i think the "Day Job" piece would make a sick shirt... anyway the event looked very well organized and presentation was awesome, you definitely put a lot of time and effort into it and it showed
Looks like a mix of Pink Dolphin, Mickie Mouse, and the contemporary artist Romero Britto. Dope combo though. www.dungeonforward.com.
August 22, 2013 @ 02:27 PM
London Goods.

Hello, 

I have been working on a clothing brand for the past year.. Called London Goods Supply Co. http://www.thelondongoods.com/

and just 7 days ago. the goodhood store in london have launched a brand called "GOODS."
http://goodhoodstore.com/mens/news/1142

they are using the same font as me etc..  (london underground style font) 

Do you feel it is now to late for me, and our brands will clash to much in designs and styles for either one of them to be unique if i carried on? or am i better of trying to rename? 

August 22, 2013 @ 02:57 PM
BigJackBurton

Hello, 

I have been working on a clothing brand for the past year.. Called London Goods Supply Co. http://www.thelondongoods.com/

and just 7 days ago. the goodhood store in london have launched a brand called "GOODS."
http://goodhoodstore.com/mens/news/1142

they are using the same font as me etc..  (london underground style font) 

Do you feel it is now to late for me, and our brands will clash to much in designs and styles for either one of them to be unique if i carried on? or am i better of trying to rename? 

your site is nice post a few products so we have a better idea?
also the other brand that has a similar name checked its range its all basics stuff its nice, but the name goods isn't plastered all over it so for now your good. My advice try and get your shit out there ASAP make them look like the fake ass wannabee.
August 22, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
Ambessa

Hey everyone, 

really dope, congrats on getting carried by the store

AmbessaDC.com IG: @ambessadc Twitter: @ambessadc

August 22, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Hey everyone, 

Thanks! It took me a while to get everything together but in the end it really paid off.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

August 22, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
ndrew

The MJ Six Rings tee is back in stock for a limited time. Features MJ smoking a cigar on the front with all of his 6 rings around the neck. If you like it see more here
cant you get sued for this? dont you need permission for that photo?

www.headhunterla.com

Please login first to reply.